Wendy-don-tyler - Cover

Wendy-don-tyler

by wendyk52

Copyright© 2019 by wendyk52

True Sex Story: Wendy had been cheating on her husband for a long time now. He was away working on oil rigs for weeks if not months at a time and Wendy had needs.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Wendy had been cheating on her husband for a long time now. He was away working on oil rigs for weeks if not months at a time and Wendy had needs.

Wendy had been working rouge young men for some time and while she always dressed professionally while at work, she often met some guys she knew while out shopping or maybe at the gym. At first, she was flattered by the attention and would role play a situation in her mind as she masturbated on her own. Her first time with a young man was intoxicating. Wendy had been more than a little nervous. He was very attentive to her needs, the older woman thing certainly turned him on. And he was ready to go again soon after Wendy had swallowed his load. He didn’t mind eating her pussy afterwards which got him real hard. Wendy was on her third orgasm as she let him cum inside her. Wendy saw him a couple more times, beginning to trim her pubic hair to make it easier for him to pleasure her orally, which she really enjoyed.

All the attention from this young guy awakened something inside Wendy. She knew what it was like now and he wasn’t going to be around for the whole time so Wendy had to find another guy. The weather was getting warmer and she had managed to get a consultancy role out of her home town where Wendy felt she could dress a little more provocatively, maybe there were some opportunities for her there. The college was a completely different demographic from her usual place, although she recognised some of the personalities. Shy, loud, confident, unsure, it wasn’t a world away from the issues Wendy faced on a daily basis.

It was in the afternoon session that one guy said, damn Tyler was right you are hot. Wendy tried to appear unphased, running her fingers through her hair, saying really, you both think I’m hot. He replied, well Tyler has a good eye for spotting women who like to play on the other side of the tracks. Wendy asked Don what he meant. Don explained; Tyler likes to find hot white women who don’t mind trying a bit of young black cock. Just like you hope to hook us up with a something we like we can do the same for you.

Wendy went through her usual questions with Don giving some suggestive answers, he wasn’t letting go on trying at least. Don asked Wendy if she was going to be here all week or was there someone else coming in? Wendy said she was there all week and staying locally so if they happened to see each other maybe Don might be able to provide her with a few more details on his counter offer. Don said he might be at the drive through tonight at about 6, he was driving an old mostly green 84 ford.

Wendy spent the rest of the day contemplating what was on offer and it was clear from the other guys she saw that Tyler and Don were the main players.

As time rolled by after work Wendy found herself going for a drive, the town was bigger that she had imagined and that Drive through was near her hotel on the way back, so why not drop by and get something to eat anyway.

Wendy ordered and went to park up, the lot was mostly empty with most customers either eating inside or taking their food to go eat elsewhere. At the far end of the lot Wendy saw a beat-up greenish car, so she rolled up beside it to see if Don was at the wheel.

The window of the car rolled down slowly and there appeared Don’s beaming smile, you hungry he asked. Wendy replied; you know I think so but maybe I got the wrong thing here. Do you want to get in and we can see if that’s what I need? Don leaned back a little to reveal Tyler in the seat beside him, Oh I think we have what you need lady, he said confidently.

Wendy was getting excited as she drove the three of them back to her hotel, making a beeline straight for her room. Once inside Wendy took off her blouse and skirt so she stood there in just her heels and lingerie. Is this what you were looking for she asked, I hope you brought the right tools for the job. Don began to caress Wendy’s frame, telling her she looked so good. Tyler slowly joined in as Wendy basked in their words and attentions. Wendy reached around finding Tyler was easiest to grab as she rubbed at his bulging crotch before sliding down his pants to reveal a very nice-looking black cock, hmmm Wendy purrs, that looks so nice. Tyler began to remove the rest of his clothes as Wendy sank to her knees to suck on his black cock. It looked even better now her saliva was making it wet and shiny.

Don spread Wendy’s knees and placed his head between her legs to lick her pussy. Wendy was reaching a climax already all the anticipation had her well on the way already as she clasped her knees around Don’s head, all the time sucking on Tyler’s black cock. Tyler had manged to remove Wendy’s bra and was massaging her breasts as she reached her first climax.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.