My Wife and My Life Have Sure Changed - Cover

My Wife and My Life Have Sure Changed

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The husband of a classic American family (husband, wife, teenage son and daughter) describes the problems and joys as it changes sexually in a rather short period of time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Light Bond   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Clergy   Nudism  

The day-long drive to the Fellowship Center was far from boring. The big SUV had a spacious second seat and darkened windows so various combinations of male + female could enjoy the scenery sans lower items of clothing with the female sitting on the lap of the male, erection nicely inserted in its favorite place. The motion of the vehicle on some roads frequently provided all the movement necessary for a delightful way to feel the miles roll by.

We pulled up to the large home a couple of miles off the highway. A naked young Desi woman came to greet us, introducing herself as “Ro”, her full name being too difficult for Westerners to say. She was then joined by a young Desi man who was introduced as “Mo”, her twin brother.

Ro led us to the main building and offered a choice of drinks. Sangria sounded good to all and it was soon served with snacks. Our hostess explained that Warren and Beth were in town picking up supplies. She remarked that it was a long trip and perhaps we were in need of some relaxing prayers. We had all picked up on that euphemism for sex. Robbie piped up that the back seat and dark windows had allowed praying on the road. Ro smiled and said she’d like to try that sometime. He responded he’d be glad to show her but would not refuse her own hospitality right now. She led him away and Trish said to Mo she’d like a tour of the place.

Abandoned by our children, and not knowing where to take our bags, Angela and I wandered around the place on our own. The pool looked inviting so we stripped and dove in. As we were toweling each other off, the foursome found us. From the looks on their faces and body signs, the prayer sessions had gone quite well.

Ro came up to us and said that it was customary to offer all new guests a welcoming first session and she and her brother would be pleased to have them with us as well. Neither Angela nor myself had ever been with anyone who was non-Caucasian so we really couldn’t resist this opportunity. We’d both been well fucked on the road but there’d been plenty of time for me to recuperate and Angela was always ready.

I asked if we might all pray together and Ro said that that was their preference as well. We went to their room in the adjacent residence building that was used for conference housing. It contained one bed, but a large one. They must sleep together like our children do now.

Mo saw my glance and explained that they had always been together, starting with their nine months in the womb. “We have never spent 24 hours apart since our birth 20 years ago. We have considered our bodies as one ever since we were old enough to notice. Because of that we are also equally comfortable praying with either gender and especially enjoy jointly praying with the same person in what you would call a threesome. Please let us know if you wish to explore any of those things.”

Mo and I were on our backs as each pair became familiar with the outside of their companion’s body. Being the team that they were, Mo entered Angela at almost exactly the same moment that Ro descended on my prayer stick. She reached over tentatively towards my wife and lightly caressed one of her bouncing breasts. Her own were quite small in spite of the extra padding that seemed to be most everywhere on her body.

She was the smallest stature woman I had ever copulated with but her pussy, surrounded by dark tightly curled hair, accommodated me easily. As I said, her breasts were small and cone-shaped with dark areolae and large nipples on the ends. She and her brother were both quite dusky-complexioned, making an interesting contrast with my pale tool appearing and disappearing between her thighs. Sometimes she would stop the up-and-down and rotate her hips with me fully embedded which felt good and apparently gave her a lot of pleasure based on the look on her face. I couldn’t directly see the dark shaft filling Angela but where they were touching it was quite a sight.

Of course I realized that the wetness my cock was feeling came from my son but it was now common to follow him into a woman’s depths. She seemed to read my mind and spoke softly to me, “I am glad that you can feel your son’s gift and I look forward to yours. It is rare and special for me to have this opportunity.” The thank-you set off my gift-giving and she squealed and said some things in her own language.

Angela later told me that Mo had thanked her for the opportunity to pray with a mother and daughter in such close succession and leave his gifts in each. My response was that I thought we should do a four-person session before we left. She kissed me hard and moaned, “Yes ... Yes!”

We had finally gotten our belongings into our adjoining bedrooms in the main building when Warren and Beth returned with a truckload of supplies. Many hands made light work of stowing them and we were soon out by the pool enjoying some liquid refreshment. They inquired if we had been welcomed properly and I said it couldn’t have been better. Their facility managers were both competent and delightful.

Warren explained that the twins were born in this country although their parents weren’t. He had met them at a church he was visiting in a big city two years earlier and, when he learned that they were struggling to survive on their own, “adopted” them on the spot since they were of legal age and brought them to this place where they had thrived.

Mo was a technical whiz and Ro very skilled in the kitchen so they easily earned their keep and he was, unbeknownst to them, putting money away each month in a money market fund for them. I thought that was very loving of him and my estimation of his character rose several notches. Why couldn’t all religious people be true to the real principles of compassion? There would be a hell of a lot less shit going on in our world.

We were pressed into service as guests began arriving the next day for a weekend retreat. These happened once or twice a month and brought people together with ones they already knew as well as other members of the fellowship. There were six guest rooms in the residence building. Most had two beds so a pretty good-sized group could be accommodated. Mo and Ro were the greeters since they knew many of the people from previous visits. Angela and I helped them to their assigned rooms and noticed that there were not just usual male-female couples. Some were same-sex and some were trios. One room had a group of four and we weren’t sure if any of them were attached in any way to any of the others. Since we were naked, guests got the idea and removed their clothes as soon as possible.

The spaces had been sold out so the two singles, one of each sex, had to share a bed in a room with a married couple and were advised that sharing their body with their bedmate was entirely at their discretion. We found out the next day that both were delighted to the point that the married couple told them to quiet down so they could sleep.

That evening after dinner there was an opening ceremony out behind the house with cushions arranged in a big circle around a fire pit. After Warren gave an invocation, all of us were told to stand in a circle with the males on the outside and the women inside facing them. Some of the participants were unclear about their gender but had to make a decision anyway. Our instructions were to fully and lovingly hug the person across from us until the small gong sounded when we would move to the person on our right and do the same again.

In spite of being laid so much that day, my maleness announced itself as I rubbed against a wide assortment of female bodies. Angela later reported that she felt poked by many of the men after a short time and the ones who didn’t she sensed were gay. It didn’t matter, this hugging was not intended to be sexual. That became clear when Warren said that the circles should separate and then each form two pairs of circles with equal numbers of the same apparent gender inside and out. We then had to closely hug once again and this time the gay guys got hard-ons in the male circle. It was interesting, I must say, never having much direct physical contact with other men.

Returning to our cushions, Beth introduced the first-time participants and we each stood up as our name was called. There were people of all ages. Our children were the youngest but there were people who appeared to be in their 60s and 70s. Then beverages and snacks were brought out and it became a big mixer in the firelight. Our first names had been written just below our neck in magic marker. After all, what are you going to do with nude people since nametags don’t stick well to skin.

Our youngsters got a lot of attention from all ages and seemed to be glowing from it. We discovered that folks were there from all over the country, many who had learned about Warren’s ministry on the Internet and some who had met him at events he hosted around the country. If there were sufficient people in a locale, they formed a local fellowship and would stream his worship services when they gathered.

The biggest thing I got from this time, besides the diversity of participants, was seeing the deep hunger most people have for relating to other people openly and completely, shedding most of the cultural shit that keeps people apart. I didn’t mention to you that Mo and Ro were not the only “people of color”. There were representatives of every cultural group you can imagine. A black-as-coal couple from Jamaica, two Latino bisexual women with a male companion, a Native American married couple, a Japanese gay pair, and a big black football player with his Latino wife. This was going to be a mind-opening experience for us, we could already see, and we were glad that our children would learn this at a much earlier age than we had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.