Bully Takes My Fiance - Cover

Bully Takes My Fiance

by Tiny Tommy

Copyright© 2019 by Tiny Tommy

True Story: A story about losing my fiance to a bully from work. This is about the events, not the sex. There is more truth than fiction. I'll let the reader decide what is true and what isn't. May return and add more details.

Caution: This True Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   .

A bully from work stole my fiance. I was naive and oblivious at the time. Looking back, the signs were obvious.

I had a decent paying job in a manufacturing plants; working full-time and paying for my college classes as I attended. I was living at home, so I still had a little extra money. Work, classes, and homework kept me busy enough that I didn’t have a great deal of time to spend the extra cash.

My girlfriend, Beth, understood my work and school commitments. We had been together since the first part of high school. Neither of us had ever dated anyone else and we were planning on spending the rest of our lives together. We both understood that sacrificing a little time together now meant that we could have a much better life together in a few year. Although we had been planning our future together for years, I had just recently proposed to her. We had worked out the budget and with the money we were both saving, we could afford to get married at the end of my Junior year.

I suspected that if we hadn’t started dating as early as we did, that I would have never stood a chance with her. Beth was a classic late bloomer. We started dating just before her 15th birthday. She was a twig, six foot tall and all arms and legs. We were both geeky and awkward, so we made a perfect match. Over the next three years, Beth filled out a little. Her long legs now ended in a well-curved ass. Although she had an hourglass figure, when viewed from behind, her tits never did seem to grow much.

What changed even more was her look. The plain hair was now a flowing mane that always seemed perfect whether it was styled or just pulled back into a ponytail. Her makeup perfectly complimented her light freckles instead of trying to hide them. Ugly glasses were replaced with contact lenses. Baggy, plain looking clothes were replaced with ones that emphasized her long legs, great ass, and trim waist. I’m sure plenty of people wondered what she was doing with someone who looked like me. I know that I wondered it when I saw a reflection of us together.

Josh had worked for the company before I started. He was everything that I’m not. He wasn’t particularly smart and didn’t have much ambition. I doubt he could ever expect to have a job much better than the one we both had now. He was also athletic, outgoing, and popular.

Josh often made my life miserable at work. At the time I didn’t understand why he picked on me so relentlessly. Looking back, I surmise that the future I was clearly pursuing made Josh feel inferior. Therefore, he worked hard to make sure that I always felt inferior to him. At the time, I never really thought of him as a bully. Josh never laid a finger on me or anyone else. I don’t believe Josh ever threatened a co-worker. What Josh consistently did was to manipulate and humiliate people. I wasn’t the only one, but I was one of his favorite targets.

Josh always knew just what to say to humiliate me in front of other people. For instance, he would make comments about the POS car I drove, my clothes, living with my parents, and skipping a party after work. Nothing noteworthy, just enough to get other people to laugh. And when my face turned red with people laughing at me, that made for another chance to humiliate me. If I answered questions in a training class at work, he humiliated me for answering. If I didn’t answer, he still found a way to humiliate me.

I realize now that humiliating people served 2 purposes for Josh. It was a way for him to build himself up but it was also a way for him to manipulate others into doing his work for him. Josh would regularly ask me to do parts of his job or cover for him while he took extra long breaks. Since Josh would treat me OK as long as I did stuff for him at work, I agreed. I resented it when he got a raise because of his hard work (when I was doing most of it) but it was worth being left alone.

Because I was so busy with school and homework Beth liked to meet me for lunch and pick me up after work when she could. Josh noticed this and began chatting with the two of us from time to time like he was my best friend. After a few weeks, he started leaving me with some of his work to finish at the end of the shift. He would leave early and talk with my fiance while I worked. Just to rub it in a little more, he had me clock him out when I left.

Both Josh and Beth seemed to enjoy me walking out from work an hour late and finding the two of them talking. What bothered me most was that I didn’t have that much time to spend with her before my night school classes began. I would barely have time to drop her off at home, pick up my car and make it to school. I was perplexed that Beth wasn’t more upset, but I guessed that she didn’t know I was late because I was doing Josh’s work for him. I was jealous that Josh was spending time with her, but I wasn’t worried about it. I knew that Beth was interested in a stable financial future, not living in trailer park with likes of Josh.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.