DreamWeaver - Cover

DreamWeaver

Copyright© 2019 by Xalir

Chapter 27

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Rand's doctor gave him some bad news. There are also rumblings about bad news at work. How will these things affect his relationship with his wife and the rest of his happy life? Follow along as Rand makes the best of things.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Anal Sex  

Months later, the wedding was upon us and life was just wonderful. Our trio had firmed up and Terri no longer had any trepidation about getting her face wet or wetting Mel’s. Grace was a regular visitor to our home and us to hers. Allison had faded out of our lives and, although I know Grace heard from her on occasion, she never talked to us about her.

The morning before the wedding, Mel and I took a limo to the airport and picked up Tanya. At the same time another limo picked up May and Glen, and Beth and Roger. Yes, I invited my ex. I promised I would.

Tanya came running to Mel as she entered the waiting area.

“You guys! First class? That was the most awesome flight I have ever been on.”

“I’m glad you liked it, Tanya. This is my soon-to-be-husband Rand Dunn.”

“Hi Rand. I’m happy to meet you and so happy that you two worked things out.”

“Come on, let’s get your luggage and go to the house.” I said.

Mel took Tanya’s hand before I finished talking and led the way to the luggage carousels. Since we had flown Tanya first class, her bag came off first. I snatched it up and Tanya and Mel headed for the parking garage with me following.

“So, Mel, what’s the plan?” Tanya asked excitedly.

“Tonight, you and me, and my friends Theresa, Claire, Stephanie, Belinda, Mary, and Eliza are going to go to dinner and go over the schedule for tomorrow. Then we are going out to a club and having a little fun.”

“Ooh! I love fun.”

We followed the plan and while the women were gone, Jason came over to shoot some pool with George and me. Eliza left some of her great, cold, fried chicken for us and she had stocked up the fridge with my favorite beer. We had the run of the house until the ladies showed up, so, being guys, we spent a few minutes in the theater to see what porn would look like on the big screen. It looked like porn, only bigger. After about 3 minutes, we changed over to “The Avengers” and had a lot of beer and popcorn.

When the ladies came home, Eliza took one look at George and shook her head. She hugged him and then scolded him all the way back to their apartment. It was funny to see her in a party outfit, scolding her husband for not acting his age. Jason and Steph held hands as they went to their room. Bella and Mary kissed and went to theirs.

“I had no idea they were lesbians.” Tanya whispered to Melody.

“Tanya, you have no idea about a lot of things in life, right now. But tomorrow, you will know so much more that you will remember this day for the rest of your life. I promise. Now, I am going to go to bed with my guy and we are going to make sure that we walk funny to the alter tomorrow. I’ll see you at breakfast.”

The two women kissed, and Mel grabbed my crotch and pulled me to our room. So much for the myth of not seeing the bride the day and night before the wedding.

I woke to the giggles of my two lovers holding each other and pointing at the pretty red ribbon they had tied around my morning hard-on. The two of them had red ribbons taped to their nipples and their pussies.

“Looks like everyone is already dressed for the wedding.” Mel giggled.

“Mel, what are you going to do when I actually walk out wearing only this ribbon?”

Mel laughed and hugged Terri, then both of them hugged me. The three of us made love for the last time as single people and after a sensuous shower we went to breakfast. The whole gang was there, none looking too much the worse for wear from the previous evening’s misbehavior.

Mel sat next to Tanya and they held hands as they ate.

“Tanya, since Stan passed, my life has changed so much. I have all this money and wait until you see the cars we have. There are cars in the garage that are so fast I’m afraid to drive them.”

“My God! What are you going to do with them?”

“I guess we’ll sell them, but I may give some to my friends and some charities for fundraisers.”

When Tanya heard Mel say give away some to friends, I think her mouth began to water. The idea that she could come away from this weekend with a hot new car was the stuff dreams are made of.

“For our honeymoon, Rand and I are going to get an RV and take a tour of the US. We want to see Yellowstone and Yosemite and then we want to go to Washington and see the stuff we didn’t get to see before.”

“Rand, we need to remember to call our Congressman and set up a White House tour.”

“Yes, dear.” See, I was learning.

After breakfast, Mel and Terri went out in the back and checked to make sure that everything was set and just as they had planned it. I stayed out of the way, like a good little groom. The arbor and the dais were simple, yet elegant. It was the perfect setting for the several lives that were going to be started today.

We spent the rest of the morning with Terri and Tanya. I think I saw some signs of jealousy from Tanya towards Terri. I wanted to go to Tanya and tell her that she had no reason to be jealous of Terri, but she would find that out eventually.

I was standing on the patio watching the three women and having mostly inappropriate fantasies, when Mel started walking towards me.

“Rand? Our guests are going to be getting here soon. It’s time to get our ribbons on and get ready to get married.”

“Is it really? It still seems like some impossible dream that I’m going to wake up from just before I say, “I do”.

“Well you may wake up, but it will still be real. Come on lover.” She took my hand as she spoke softly, lovingly to me.

Standing before Mel, I chuckled, hugged her and patted her on the butt. Tanya watched as Mel and Terri and I went to our rooms to dress. Mel and Terri went to the room that Clare had slept in to dress. After a few minutes, I opened my door and yelled down the hall. Mel stuck her head out and I waved the red ribbons at her.

“Lover, you and Terri forgot your outfits.”

“I love you too, Rand.” She stuck her tongue out.

Stepping out into the hall naked, she turned and shook her butt at me before giggling and going back into her room. Life was getting better. If I woke up from this dream, I was going to be pissed. I finished dressing, dreaming the whole time.

There was a knock on my door. I’d waited after getting dressed, as instructed, for someone to fetch me. I opened the door and Terri was standing there looking ravishing.

“Well, lover boy, this is it. You ready?”

“I guess, Terri. I don’t remember being this nervous the first time.”

“That’s because the first time it was only Beth. This time it’s the woman you are going to spend the rest of your life with.”

“I know. I know. I hope I’m man enough.”

“Rand, in my opinion you are more than man enough. I’m starting to think that I should have made a run at you when Mel went nuts.”

“But you didn’t, and I will be grateful for that, forever.”

We walked downstairs and I met Jason, while Terri went to stand with Mel. We walked out into the back yard to the applause of our friends. Grace was smiling and sitting next to Tanya. As we approached the dais, Terri split away and sat with Clare. Jason walked away and sat with Steph.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.