April's Fool Keeps His Promise - Cover

April's Fool Keeps His Promise

by Gldngolfer

Copyright© 2019 by Gldngolfer

Drama Story: A man keeps his promise

Tags: Ma/Fa   Cheating  

The laughter stayed for much longer than I thought it would considering I hadn’t joined in. I thought to myself, “Are these fuckers really this damn brainless, especially my wife?”

As I turned to walk away, I finally heard their laughs wain a bit. By the time I picked up my suitcases and reached the door, all forms of celebration had ceased. As the door hit me in the ass I heard my wife yell, “Oh come on Clive, it was just a joke.”

Only steps away from my car there was desperation in her voice, “Clive? Clive! Where are you going?” I let my middle finger do my talking for me as I drove away.

By now you’re probably wondering what the hell was going on. Since you asked, I had just walked in after spending a week on the road for my company playing hatchet man; a job I despise with my entire being, even if it did pay very well. My company bought out a smaller business and I was sent in to dismiss some middle management.

Needless to say I was in a terrible mood.

My wife April knows about these trips and what they do to me and so does her family. Quick word about my in-laws. If you put all their brains together, you still couldn’t get a high school diploma worth’s of intelligence out of them. All except for April. She’s the whole package, pretty and smart. That is until she gets with her family. The fucking idiots have no limits to the grief they give me.

It’s generally innocent stuff, but sometimes they go too damn far. The worst was a prank call about my mother being killed in a car wreck which forced me to leave merger talks to fly home. My mother is my last surviving blood family. We buried my father and brother ten years prior after a semi truck ran a red light.

After discovering my mother wasn’t dead, I laid holy hell upon the whole damn lot of them. One year later I still refused to allow them in my home or talk to them. April wasn’t involved in that stunt thank goodness. If she was, I may have filed then and there. Only because of April’s begging, did I start talking to her family again. But only after I gave them a dire warning and a promise, “NO MORE FUCKING JOKES or the lot of you will never see me again!”

Things tamed down and eventually we reconciled. They were more stupid than mean so I let things go. My big fucking mistake.

So after giving eight people their walking papers, I walked in my house and found a video playing on the television of a woman in silhouette giving blow jobs to several men. First I was surprised since April never showed any interest in porn. But when the man on the video climaxed and said, “My God April, that was the best yet. You’ve definitely gotten better.” When the others on the video agreed with him, I knew then the form in silhouette looked familiar.

At that moment my life as I knew it ended. I was standing there shell shocked with tears running down my cheeks when April and her demented family came out from hiding and started laughing.

It was then the lighting in the video changed. April was in the video but she was fully clothed. The men ended up being her brothers and they were fully dressed as well. It was another of their fucking jokes. It was a poor perverted low class joke, but a joke none the less. A joke of my wife cheating on me! A joke that I was promised would never happen after the last time.

I keep my promises. Always have always will. While I was on my trip as hatchet man, I was offered a position as General Manager in a facility across country. I begged off until I asked April if she thought I should take it. That no longer being a concern, I called my boss as I drove from my house and told him I’d take it.

It’s been five years and I haven’t seen April or her family. A promise kept.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.