Life for a Filipina Prostitute Married to a Gay American - Cover

Life for a Filipina Prostitute Married to a Gay American

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2020 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: This is the story of a Filipina prostitute D'Anny, who worked in several Asian brothels before meeting a Caucasian American at an online Asian dating site. She knew he was unattractive and very unmasculine, but she married him for the Green Card. After getting to know her husband better, she realized that he was amenable to her having sex with other men. She began dating Filipino men, before meeting a handsome black Bull. She leaves her faggot husband for the arms of a big black MAN!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   CrossDressing   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Prostitution   Violence   .

I knew my Filipina wife D’Anny was cheating on me, but it wasn’t until I saw the video on her cell phone of her having sex with a black guy, that it hit me so hard my knees almost buckled.

I mean, D’Anny and I had come to an understanding that she could see other men. I won’t call it an open marriage, per se, because it was strictly one sided; D’Anny had made it perfectly clear that I was not to see other women. When I pointed out the inequity of the deal, she shrugged and said: “With women it’s different.” If you don’t know the Filipino mindset, that will make no sense to you, but they rely more on emotion than reason.

D’Anny and I had met on an online Asian dating site, and after a year of corresponding, I proposed marriage to her and traveled to the Philippines to meet her. D’Anny is a gorgeous knockout, the kind of woman a guy like me could never have pulled in the U.S., and when we first met in person, I could see - though she tried her best to disguise it - the look of disappointment that flickered across her face. It wasn’t that I was ugly, so much as that - physically - I was no one’s idea of what a man should be. I am plain, short, and slightly built, with a small heart shaped jaw, and almost no body hair. But D’Anny agreed to marry me because she wanted what every poor Filipina wanted: a chance to emigrate to the U.S. and get a Green Card.

Eventually D’Anny and I completed the requirements for her to come to California, and we settled down in my apartment in the San Francisco East Bay. I was working as an accountant for a shipping company and while not making a lot of money, D’Anny and I were comfortable. What I had concealed from D”Anny was that I was a closeted homosexual who had been secretly cross dressing since age puberty. But I hated that side of me and yearned to burn it from my psyche. Which is why I married D’Anny, hoping that she would “cure” me of the loathsome thing I was inside.

Needless to say our sex life was not what D’Anny had hoped for. In addition to having a dainty frame, I have a very small penis. It became clear right away that D’Anny was the dominant one in our relationship. I had always been weak emotionally and physically, and that translated to our bedroom as well. Because I was unable to satisfy her sexually, she began having me roll over on my stomach and she would mount me and grind her cunt into my tail bone, and in this manner was able to achieve several orgasms. And it felt good when she did it - it made me feel like I was a bitch with a guy on my ass. I would listen to her crying out each time she orgasmed, and she would occasionally punch the back of my head. Then she would roll over and I’d get mine - which meant that we would sex talk as she masturbated me. During these long talks I was able to elicit from D’Anny many of the details of her past sex life. She was only 20, but she had been having sex with men since she was young - starting with her mom’s boyfriend - who she insisted that it was her who seduced him! D’Anny’s mom was a bar girl in Angeles City, and D’Anny had been raised in a series of small huts in back of the various bars in which her mom worked.

She told me that she had seduced Rolando by walking around wrapped in a skimpy bath towel whenever she could. One night when her mom was in the bar, and Rolando was drinking Tanduay rum, she kept walking around in the towel and playfully talking to him. She sat on his lap and let the towel slip off. She could feel his hardon poking her buttocks, and she wriggled around until he groaned and attempted to get her off his lap. She told me she ran her hand under his shorts and felt the bare cock and gave it a squeeze. She yanked down his shorts and sucked his cock right there, the way she had watched her mom suck guys off her entire life. When Rolando came she swallowed his load, savoring the unfamiliar aftertaste of his semen. After that she blew him every chance she got - until her mom caught them one day - and threw Rolando out.

After that her mom told her: “If you can do that, you’re a woman now and can go to work.” D’Anny protested that she had to go to school, but her mom told her that school was a waste of time - “I was younger than you when I started,” she told D’Anny. That night D’’Anny went to work in the bar, alongside her mom, mainly performing blowjobs and hand jobs, as her mom told her she was still not ready to fuck.

Because she was a standout in looks - and more importantly - cherry, D’Anny was recruited by a pimp from Manila, and he took her there where she began working an exclusive brothel. one story that really excited me was the way she lost her cherry. The club where she worked had a feature area that was called, the “Rape Room,” which was aptly named because of the desire of some men for violent sex. Normally a prostitute volunteered for Rape Room sessions, because of the lucrative bonus offered by the organization, but occasionally certain girls were assigned there for the added value of the fear factor. Some men feed off of a woman’s fear - it excites them more! D’Anny had the bad luck to arrive at the same time a wealthy client who wanted to rape a cherry. The room was sound proof, and painted all red - floor to ceiling! D’Anny said she knew what was coming and had tried to refuse, but was told refusal was not an option. She was frightened - rightfully so; the man she was being put in the ring was a brutal savage. He was sitting naked, his muscular hairy legs splayed wide, his erect cock standing straight up, his buff arms spread and resting on either side of the built in sofa. A smile flickered briefly across his face as two big body guards escorted D’Anny their fists around each of her arms, into the room completely naked, her eyes darting in fear, her head turning left and right. The man was Korean, and he did not speak Tagalog. But there was no need for that anyway. The security guards left the room, locking the door behind them. The man spoke harshly, in a guttural but commanding voice. D’Anny searched his eyes for any sign of warmth or human compassion - and found none. There was only animal lust - and anger - a palpable anger that radiated from this brute. He beckoned her to approach, and when she did his arm snaked out and grabbed hers, jerking her roughly off her feet, so that she cried out in a combination of fear and pain. His other hand roughly grabbed her silky black hair up into a top knot and he twisted it tightly so that her pretty face was contorted in pain, and pulled her between his legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.