Meating a Need - Cover

Meating a Need

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Neglected housewife restarts her sex life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   .

Donna put down the magazine article about taking control of your own life. After more than 25 years as a stay-at-home housewife, she was overdue. Plus, she needed to take charge of her sex life since she hadn’t had one for several years. Her husband Ron refused to follow doctor’s orders to control his diabetes and congestive heart failure. He was still working so she was home alone except for some part-time volunteer work. On weekends he was worn out so wasn’t much of a companion either.

After church service on Sunday Donna was visiting with a nice man in his early 50s who had lost his wife less than a year ago. In a very atypical, impulsive moment she asked him if he might meet her for lunch and talk about something. Intrigued, he agreed to the next day.

Waiting at the restaurant, Donna was as nervous as a kid on a first date. She stumbled getting up to greet Phillip and plopped back down. They ordered and Phillip asked, “What is the important topic you want to discuss?”

Donna gulped and started, “May I have your word that this is entirely confidential?”

“Yes”

“I don’t know any fancy way to say this but I was wondering if you might find me attractive enough to have sex with?”

“Well, that CERTAINLY is to the point! We have talked about how I miss my wife’s companionship, and sex was an important part of that. I do not want to get into dating situations yet but intimacy with an attractive female would be great. I know you are married ... is it not satisfactory for you?”

“Hell no, I haven’t been laid in several years. My husband isn’t capable. It literally is a fucking waste.”

Phil laughed. “Interesting choice of words. I work from home, and you don’t work?”

“No, but I do some volunteering after I drop Ron off at his job. He isn’t allowed to drive.”

“Would you like to follow me home?”

So she followed him to his bedroom and it was a race to see who could get naked first. Phil slammed a load into her hungry pussy pretty quickly then they played around till his pecker rose from the dead. This time Donna rode the rod and gave Phil every opportunity to fondle her tits and ass until both reached their pleasure peaks again. She just had time to shower with him before getting her husband from work.

She soon had a stud stable which also included a divorced man and two married men whose wives didn’t want to bother with giving them pussy any more. Scheduling got a little more complicated but Donna could usually work a cock stop into her Saturday shopping schedule too.

She loved it that she was now laying more guys simultaneously than when she had met Ron in college. It wasn’t the raw quantity, like back then where two a day wasn’t unusual, but the variety and quality of cock-in-her-box was the best it had ever been. She made no secret among her studs that she was banging other guys. That kept a competitive level among the men. Phil would even ask her about her other screwing to keep himself at peak arousal. He’d especially enjoyed that Saturday when she’d carefully orchestrated getting fucked by three of her guys an hour apart each. Phil was thrilled to know he was third in her twat that afternoon and was wild verbally and physically when she opened her cummy crotch to his gaze. He had taken Cialis and they fucked for literally hours. She told Ron she’d had a major workout, which was the truth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.