Condition'Er - Cover

Condition'Er

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When the Pentagon tries to buy off and bury Dr. Sam Goldstein's formula for "conditioning" female personnel to help treat PTSD, he resorts to going into business for himself, with the help of a local heiress who is the first of many women to prove that his formula will change womankind, and mankind through it, forever.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports  

“So, about the ex-wife ... what would you propose to do with her, Master?” Marley asked Sam while playing footsie with Shelly under the table.

“Yeah, everything about her makes me hot and wet just thinking about her! Particularly the idea of you pounding her from behind. That slick, sultry, swarthy, sexy siren! That yummy chica! I can’t believe you didn’t put one in the oven with her! Liz sounds scrumptious!” Shelly confessed that she was turned-on by the idea of the cute Latin ex-wife for some reason.

“You got that from what? Just curious,” Sam inquired now.

“Those pictures of her that you hadn’t tossed out yet. Yeah, I could see how losing her would suck, though losing you was the dumbest decision she ever made,” Shelly continued.

“It really was a tragedy. For both of you ... but we’ll work it out in our favor. Everyone’s favor. Maybe it was just a necessary step to get everything together. Whatever the case, I’m very aroused at even the thought of it! I definitely want this to happen! We’ve got to get that conditioner into her hair!” Marley reacted before kissing him very hard on the mouth.

“Oh, gimme some of that!” Shelly grinned as she puckered up and made out with Sam in front of Ramon.

“That was fucking hot!” Ramon blurted, “and I must confess that I picture you humping her good and hard from the back.”

“What a coincidence. So do I!” Sam chuckled at that wisecrack.

“I hope to be right behind you. Or right behind her, anyway. Eating that sweet Tejana ass!” Shelly licked her lips thirstily.

“No fucking kidding! She looks so yummy! Muy caliente! I’ve got to help hook you up with her again! I so badly want to lick that culo, too!” Marley exclaimed before slipping Shelly some tongue.

“Yeah, from what I saw, she’s stunning!” Ramon confessed as they drank some more coffee.

“Am I now?” they heard another voice.

It was Liz. She heard something, of course. Just how much she heard was more than a little unclear, but she definitely heard part of their discourse about her. That was jolting enough, hearing herself discussed in such a frankly sexual manner, but seeing so many naked people at the same table that she once used ... one of them her own ex. That was pretty wild!

“Well, um, Liz, you’re rather easy on the eyes,” Sam awkwardly noted.

“Oh, as in ... muy caliente? As in you guys wanna munch on my booty? Or my ‘sweet Tejana ass,’ as one of you put it? As in one of you wants to ‘lick my culo?’ You guys are clever little schemers, aren’t you? Out to get me, are you? What is it about me that you crave, I mean, other than my big, fat, sweaty tush!” Liz coughed as she stared at the stark naked foursome.

“What do you want? We didn’t know that you were here,” Sam replied.

“That’s certainly clear enough. But I’m ... well, I must confess, more than a little flattered. A bit freaked out. Not gonna lie. I mean, my ex-husband, whom I left on less than ideal terms, is talking about me in a way that indicates a strong, lingering desire. And despite this, well, he’s clearly found someone new ... maybe even two ... or three someones. Are you ... bi, Sam?” Liz asked him directly.

“Apparently so. Meet Marley, my new girlfriend, as well as Shelly, her girlfriend, and well, Ramon, Shelly’s boyfriend. And, yes, we’re, as very recently, quite intimate. And I do mean quite recently, in fact. And I should tell you that we’re into a sorta ... bondage, domination thing. All four of us,” Sam informed his ex.

“Well, it’s short for Marlena ... and I usually call him, ‘Master.’ As do Shelly and Ramon, in fact. At least now, as of last night. They’re already connecting and bonding ... and accepting their new role in his life. So, what brings you here? And how did you get a key?” Marley probed a bit.

“And where’s the new guy?” Shelly blurted now.

“Oh, yeah ... okay, so ... Gary doesn’t know about this. And I kinda kept a copy of the house key, just in case. You see ... well, it’s kind of embarrassing, but ... I ran out of conditioner. Well, I remembered that Sam offered me a strange, unusual bottle of conditioner a while back. I thought that maybe, just maybe, I could take him up on the offer, even if a bit late,” Liz struggled to get through with it.

“And so you overheard ... things,” Sam clarified.

“Yeah ... I overheard... ‘things,’ as you so eloquently put it. Very ... wild, kinky things that you want to do to my body ... especially to my ass! So ... may I have the conditioner ... or borrow it ... or at least try it! I promise not to try to ... trouble you again ... or mention it to Gary or, well, whatever,” Liz swore to them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.