Condition'Er - Cover

Condition'Er

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When the Pentagon tries to buy off and bury Dr. Sam Goldstein's formula for "conditioning" female personnel to help treat PTSD, he resorts to going into business for himself, with the help of a local heiress who is the first of many women to prove that his formula will change womankind, and mankind through it, forever.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports  

Sam awoke to the smell of coffee brewing and found Ramon’s mouth surrounding his cock, sucking it for dear life. His new bum boy, not even mind-controlled, had clearly taken to his new way of life. Whatever it was in Ramon’s psyche that demanded that he serve Sam alongside the two women that he loved, Sam was glad for it. Both of the ladies and Ramon were already growing on Sam, that much the scientist knew. It wasn’t a mystery with the girls, of course, but it was to a certain extent with Ramon.

‘Sorry, the girls ... rode you in your sleep ... and I just ... wanted a taste, Master. Please ... forgive me?” Ramon begged him now, very submissively indeed.

“It’s cool, but I want to sodomize you now. Get the lube and then get on all fours, slave. It’s high time that you experienced the rougher, more painful side of your bondage,” Sam insisted on finally plowing Ramon’s backfield.

Ramon was actually quite eager to get buggered, so he ran to get the lube and then got on his belly with his ass in the air. Sam grabbed his cheeks and then eased the first couple of inches of his cock up Ramon’s cornhole at last. Not only did Ramon push back to take more of Sam’s prick deep inside his backdoor, he grew as hard as steel from the butt sex. Ramon loved to bottom, so much so that it was his dream come true to do this with a guy. He was very thrilled to be Sam’s bum boy for life and surrender his boi pussy for Sam’s stiff rod to ravage.

“Thank you, Master ... thank you for fucking my ass!” Ramon shouted aloud, pushing back even more to meet Sam halfway inside his butthole.

“Get prone ... I’m going to fuck you into the bed ... bite the pillow, too, pussy boi!” Sam warned as he began prone-boning Ramon’s culo in earnest, “hump the bed, too, while I sodomize you, pretty boy!”

Ramon eagerly complied, humping the bed with abandon while Sam ravished his cornhole. If he had longer hair, Sam might well have pulled it, but instead he gripped the Latino twink by the hips and drove deeper up his bunghole. Sam had to admit that he had a weakness for Hispanic booty, male or female, though that was far from his only type. Still, his first wife, Liz, was a classic mestizo in appearance. His first new slut, Marley, was a lighter-shade chica, but still of Hispanic origin in spite of her Anglo looks. Now, his first bum boy was of Latin stock, too. He had a marked fondness for the Latin cuties, no doubt of that.

Sam grinned as he plowed the fuck out of Ramon’s ass, boning him with gusto, much to his young bottom bitch’s self-evident delight. Ramon wanted his butt taken that forcefully, Sam realized by now. His beads of sweat joined his new boy toy’s as they really got it on by now. Ramon couldn’t help but enjoy that thick cock up his culo.

Oh, fuck, it felt so good up against his prostate, too! Sam seemed to have a raw, natural talent for hitting the male G-spot just right. Ramon was really glad that he had cleaned out his asshole by now. He didn’t want anything to disgust or distract Sam away from flooding his bowels, which Sam finally did from the sheer intensity of this first act of buggery. Ramon completely lost it, spilling his load onto the bed sheet.

“Okay, time to clean up a bit,” Sam grinned as he pulled Ramon up for a tongue kiss that made it clear that he now fully considered the guy his lover, too.

The two guys ran to the john and emptied their bladders, after which Sam and Ramon wiped their cocks, but Ramon noticeably didn’t wipe his ass clean of the cum leaking from it down his thighs. He clearly wanted to show off for the girls and prove that he had drained their Master’s balls all by his lonesome this time. Since it was the first load of the day, it was a rather large and impressive one, too. They washed their hands and headed briskly for the kitchen to sample that coffee as well as what turned out to be a breakfast of scrambled eggs, grits, chorizo, quesadillas, and Potatoes O’Brien.

“So, while we’ve been busy slavin’ it away in the kitchen, I see that the Master and his bum boy have been busy hauling their ashes,” Shelly teased them first as she finished plating the breakfast.

“Yes, well, that is a Master’s privilege, isn’t it?” Marley teasingly chided Shelly.

“Tis true. Master has every right to plow the backfield as much as he wishes. With any of us, of course. That’s the whole point of this household now, isn’t it? To serve Master with every part of our being,” Shelly agreed while seating Sam at the head of the table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.