Condition'Er - Cover

Condition'Er

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When the Pentagon tries to buy off and bury Dr. Sam Goldstein's formula for "conditioning" female personnel to help treat PTSD, he resorts to going into business for himself, with the help of a local heiress who is the first of many women to prove that his formula will change womankind, and mankind through it, forever.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Oh, fuck ... oh, God ... oh, fucking God!” Shelly screamed as she took Sam’s cock balls deep inside her from behind, her body bent over the kitchen counter.

“Damn it, blondie, you definitely know how to bring out my rough and ready side!” Sam teased Shelly as he plowed her harder on each stroke.

Sam definitely enjoyed the way that Shelly moved her hips and ass to meet him on every last thrust. She had rather nice buttocks, too, firmer than Marley’s cute, plump ones, but very fine in her own toned way. There were few things that pleased Sam more than the sight of a woman’s naked bottom, of course. This experience definitely appealed to him on so many levels, but this was one of the most basic, primal ones. He got to ravage a truly delectable woman like Shelly, mate with her like a beast.

“FUCK YES ... DON’T EVER STOP!” Shelly yelled at the top of her lungs as she felt that wonderful male appendage ravish her just as she dreamed of since Marley told her about Sam.

“Oh ... God ... damn it, Shelly ... damn it ... I’m getting closer ... I gotta ... warn ya!” Sam warned Shelly of just how close he was to cumming bareback inside her sweet, slippery snatch.

“Do it ... I’m fertile ... knock ... me ... up!” Shelly begged Sam, intimating now that she had a very distinct purpose in mind all along ... an agenda entirely her own.

“You want me ... not Ramon ... to impregnate you?” Sam grunted as he held off just long enough to confirm Shelly’s intentions as well as to torment her a little.

“YES ... DO IT PLEASE! KNOCK ME UP!” Shelly shouted very loudly now.

Sam lost it completely, of course, spilling his seed deep inside his girlfriend’s girlfriend over the kitchen counter. He pulled out of Shelly and pushed her face down to his crotch. She stuck out her tongue and that stud was finally put to work, cleaning up her own pussy juices from her new Master’s dick. It was a fresh reminder that this woman really was his slut, too, now, just like Marley. He owned both of them, and if Ramon wanted to reap the fringe benefits, he’d have to play along in some capacity.

Speaking of Marley and Ramon, they emerged now from the guest bedroom, both very naked and both very satisfied as well. Something had indeed changed between them, a kind of kinky catharsis where Ramon had abjectly surrendered to his new way of life. Sam wasn’t clear yet what had transpired, but he was fairly certain that he would soon find out. The wetness of Ramon’s lips gave Sam at least one clue, at any rate.

“So, babe, how did it go with Ramon?” Sam asked her directly.

“Well, it went very well. Talk about your reunions! Yummy! I sucked him until he came in my mouth, see? Then I sat on his face and he brought me to three orgasms just with his tongue, two from eating my pussy, one from licking my butt! How do I taste, Ramon, sweetheart?” Marley probed now.

“Delicious ... she was very sweet ... especially her hot, wet pussy!” Ramon squirmed as his dick jumped a little, neither hard nor soft.

“What else did I do, Ramon?” Marley insisted that he told them all.

“You ... peed in my mouth ... on purpose ... and told me to swallow it!” Ramon awkwardly confessed now.

“And?” Marley persisted.

“I swallowed your hot pee. Every drop of it. And washed out my mouth ... and then resumed eating you out, Mistress,” Ramon threw in that last bit rather casually, much to Sam’s surprise.

“And I came again, didn’t I, right on your lips ... those sweet lips of yours. Right on your tongue. He spent most of the session pleasuring me with his mouth, didn’t you, baby?” Marley pressed the matter.

“Yes ... Mistress,” Ramon stood very awkwardly, averting his eyes a little.

“And then?” Marley continued.

“And then ... you climbed on top of my cock ... and rode it ... until we both came ... together, Mistress,” Ramon admitted nervously now.

“Now, now, what did I tell you not to call that part of your sweet body?” Marley demanded of Ramon.

“A cock, Mistress,” Ramon recalled now, “I am to call it a dick or a prick, but never a cock.”

“Why isn’t it to be called a cock, slave?” Marley kept up the interrogation.

“Because only Doms have cocks. Subs like me only have dicks or pricks. I am a sub, so I am not like a rooster. Roosters are dominant, aggressive, masculine. So only Doms get to call their penises cocks. It has nothing to do with size, you told me, Mistress. Please forgive me. I just forgot, Mistress,” Ramon agreed rather submissively indeed.

“Well, so ... you’ve taken charge of Shelly’s boyfriend? He’s your slave now? Well done, honey!” Sam beamed, “I’ve got news, too. Shelly ... just got knocked up by me! How does that make you feel, guys? Especially you, Ramon?”

“Well, actually, tell them, Ramon,” Marley put Ramon on the spot.

“I am to serve you, Master, first. Mistress Marley is my trainer, while Mistress Shelly is my girlfriend, soon to be my hotwife. You are Master, and I am honored that you impregnated my girlfriend, Master. It is an honor. Thank you, Master. I was told that you would do this already, but I am pleased to have it confirmed in my hearing and presence, Master,” Ramon hung his head and then kissed Sam’s feet while avoiding Shelly as she kept sucking Sam’s cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.