Condition'Er - Cover

Condition'Er

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When the Pentagon tries to buy off and bury Dr. Sam Goldstein's formula for "conditioning" female personnel to help treat PTSD, he resorts to going into business for himself, with the help of a local heiress who is the first of many women to prove that his formula will change womankind, and mankind through it, forever.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Fantastic supper, I must say,” Ramon complimented his ex-girlfriend, Marlena, aka Marley, on her cooking, being honestly impressed now.

“Thank Sam ... he’s a great teacher!” Marley bragged on her new man, Dr. Sam Goldstein, the man who now owned her lock, stock, and barrel.

Damn, she thought ... I really do love this man! He’s pretty awesome and together, we’re gonna make this happen, our plan for the world ... and for our fortunes. This couple is the perfect place to start, too. They’ve already got hotwife/wittol/cuckold energy, so why not this? They’ll both be happy as clams, though I don’t know what’s particularly happy about clams.

“So, Marley intimated that there was something really ... special that she wanted to show us. Is that right, Sam? What was your last name again?” Shelly asked Sam while Marley played a little footsie with a rather nervous and aroused Ramon.

“Sam Goldstein. I’m recently retired from the Department of Defense, in fact. I developed something for them, but they decided that it was too ... sensitive for their taste. Perhaps you would care to try my product. It’s ... actually women’s bath products, believe it or not,” Sam gave Shelly a very disarming smile.

“Okay, now you have me intrigued, I must confess. What do you think, Ramon? Cat got your tongue?” Shelly teased her boyfriend now.

“More like Marley got it,” Sam grinned now.

“Oh, that’s to be expected. They’re exes, after all. There is still some spark and it doesn’t bother me too much. I know that Marley won’t try to steal him back. Maybe borrow him now and then, with your permission, of course. I certainly know that I wouldn’t mind it if you wanted to borrow me, in fact. Or if Marley wanted to borrow me, for that matter,” Shelly deliberately said things that she knew would make Ramon even more aroused.

“That’s ... excellent news, Shelly. I’m glad that we met people with such similar attitudes on those kinds of issues. Now, alas, others are not so keen on understanding the need for a more easygoing approach, if you will. The Pentagon was sadly ... less than open-minded, if you will. They cashiered me, albeit with a golden parachute and the glorified termination route of ‘retirement.’

“They fired me without firing me, you see. All because I developed this product that has the salubrious effect of ... unleashing one’s ... erotic potential. Specifically women’s, I should say. I haven’t tested the product on men. You know how society and government can be about the idea of fully tapping women’s ... untapped sexual capacity, if you will. They saw it as a minefield, whereas I viewed it as a goldmine,” Sam was clever enough to phrase things in terms of women’s liberation.

“Well, now I really have to give it a shot!” Shelly showed real curiosity and interest, “would it be okay if I tried it out now? If I showered at your place ... with your shampoo and conditioner, or was some other kind of product?”

“No, it was shampoo and mainly conditioner. The shampoo is more of a later development. But yes, feel free to try it out after supper, Shelly. In fact, if you guys want to have a sleepover, Marley and I are more than open to that,” Sam smiled, thinking, this is going even better than expected.

“That would be ... very generous of you, particularly given the amount of wine I drank,” Shelly referred to the Shiraz that Sam and Marley had so kindly provided the couple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.