Condition'Er - Cover

Condition'Er

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When the Pentagon tries to buy off and bury Dr. Sam Goldstein's formula for "conditioning" female personnel to help treat PTSD, he resorts to going into business for himself, with the help of a local heiress who is the first of many women to prove that his formula will change womankind, and mankind through it, forever.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Hey, babe ... where have you been? It feels like you just dropped off the face of the Earth,” Shelly told Marley as they chatted two days later ... two glorious days later.

“Well, I’ve ... sorta ... been with my new boyfriend,” Marley deliberately strung out the words, being as coy as she could.

“Boyfriend? Do tell? I promise not to steal this one! I really am sorry about that! Forgive me, since you got a new man in your life, anyway?” Shelly told Marley, “oh, I have to confess that a time or two ... the last time that you got drunk with us ... and then the next one, you fucked us both. And maybe ... the time after that?”

“See, if I was still mad about that, I wouldn’t fucked you guys, would I? To be ... totally honest, I’m still very attracted ... to both of you,” Marley countered Shelly’s confession with another of her own.

“Mmm ... something that’s still possible ... or is your new boyfriend the jealous type?” Shelly squirmed, already fantasizing about a foursome with Marley, Ramon, and the mystery beau.

“Nope, not jealous at all, babe! Nor am I ... we kinda ... have a deal between us. Care to come over, both of you, and have some dinner together? Tonight? I’m pretty sure that Sam would go for it. We can pull it off, I think ... an orgy, foursome, or swap of some kind?” Marley pretended to be more nervous than she was, of course.

“Yep ... so ... just so I get this straight, you’re inviting us to your ... new place. Where you ... live with this Sam guy now ... and you’re confident that I can borrow him while you fuck Ramon again. And then ... you and me together, too? I mean, hell, if I can sweet-talk Ramon into it, I’m open to letting this Sam guy fuck him, too,” Shelly giggled now.

“Are you living with Ramon now, too, like Sam and me?” Marley asked Shelly.

“Yep, we are. For the record, I hope that Sam’s a Top with guys. Because I’m fairly sure that Ramon’s a natural bottom. Trust me. I’ve got him pegged, if you catch my drift,” Shelly snickered and gossiped with her best friend as if nothing had changed between them.

“You pegged him, like with a dildo?” Marley clarified while Sam listened in ... because it was on speaker function and had been all along.

“God, yes, with a strap-on, and he ate it up! He still likes to fuck, of course, but now he’s open to a lot more things like that. Turns out that he’s kinda subby, which works for me, if you know what I mean. A bit of a voyeur, too. He’s fucked other girls, sure, but he’s done devil’s threesomes with other guys as well.

“That started him watching me, because when he finished, it was the other guy’s turn a couple of times. He just sat, watched me with the other dudes both times, and jerked off onto my legs. Then he licked it up ... without being asked to at all!” Shelly confirmed for Marley’s benefit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.