My Brother's Wife - Cover

My Brother's Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Roger Lamont is about to reunite with his brother and sister-in-law, and in the process discover that Ray and Miriam are into a lot kinkier stuff than a Pentecostal preacher and his wife would normally like. What's at bottom of this whole situation and how Roger handle it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Nudism  

The three of us were smack dab in the middle of fucking, rather heatedly at that, when my phone rang. I pulled out of my sister-in-law, Miriam Lamont, just long enough to answer my cell. It was Lizzie, of all people. What the Devil did she want, anyway?

“Lizzie?” I asked, knowing full well who it was from my caller ID.

“Yes, that’s me. When are we gonna ... kiss and make up? This lover’s spat has gone on too long and I don’t even know why,” Lizzie whined and pouted now a bit over the speaker phone.

“You’re kidding me, right?” I asked Lizzie as I plowed Miriam a couple more strokes.

“No, why? What did I do that was so terrible? I’ve been pretty pissed at you for just dropping me like a hot potato, but I don’t get it ... I thought that we swore that we would be lovers forever. Didn’t we swear that, Roger? Why, papi, why? Was this because I got married?” Lizzie finally located the issue ... took her long enough.

“Bingo! You just ... dropped it in my lap, no explanation, no clarification, just left me with the default presumption of monogamy that is implied these days with marriage unless you stipulate to the contrary. As far as I knew, you went to Vegas and dumped me for Reggie Matthews. Talk about feeling rejected!” I snorted while sliding out of Miriam to let Ray back inside her.

“Oh, Dios mio! I thought that you understood me better ... and I just ... assumed! Don’t you get it? I guess that you don’t. He’s into wife-sharing, wife-watching, hotwife stuff, voyeur stuff, you know. Oh, I toss him a little strange now and then when it amuses me, but it’s mostly about him sharing me ... and being very happy to do so!

“You’ve always wanted to bed a couple ... I gave you a couple, papi. Reggie and me. I’m sorry that I didn’t ... show you the anklet ... or my tattoos, one of which was your name, another was his. Yours was a tramp stamp, marking me as your property for life. I kept it, didn’t get rid of it. I put his on my finger to show that he was ... and is ... wrapped around it.

“I’m sorry ... I’m so sorry that I didn’t tell you ... explain it ... that I just ... assumed that you could read my mind and know my intentions! Come on, baby ... keep your word ... take me back! I want my papi back ... pretty please! I’ve been angry as fuck ... so mad at you, but now I understand! I get it now! How do I fix this?” Lizzie begged me now while I pumped out my load inside Miriam and Ray came inside her soon afterward.

“Tell her to move in with us ... her and her little cucky, too!” Miriam spoke up.

“Who is this?” Lizzie asked me now.

“Oh, I’m the sister-in-law, the brother’s wife, and before you ask, yes, we made sure to let him know that we’re not monogamous at all. I think that the two of you should move with us ... and the five of us can fuck each other into next week. I can think of some others who really should join us as well. I hear that you’re a Latina. I love Latin booty. I can promise you that if you move in with us, I’ll personally spread your cheeks and lick that culo of yours into the stratosphere! Then you can lick mine, too!” Miriam assured Lizzie, getting a very sharp intake of breath in response.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.