The Runesmith Chronicles: Lord of the Glass Desert - Cover

The Runesmith Chronicles: Lord of the Glass Desert

Copyright© 2020 by BluDraygn

Chapter 43

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Kal can fly now, which means it is time to go get Ikuno. However, the ability to fly doesn't help much when trying to cross a vast desert filled with unknown hazards. This brings him to Fazal, a city on the edge of the Sulerin Desert and a dangerous place for those unaccustomed to its intrigue. Kal quickly realizes things become a lot more deadly when a skilled assassin has you in their sights.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

“Did she lay you to rest or bring you back to life?” Ikuno chuckled.

“A gentleman does not speak of such things,” Kal replied as he sat at the head of the table. “But if I were to venture a guess, it’s closer to the former,” he said, stifling a yawn.

“Your maid obviously leans towards the latter,” said Ikuno, glancing toward the kitchen where the fox was busy working on breakfast. “I think you’d have to hang a cauldron off either side of her mouth to get the smile off her face.”

“I don’t know how she isn’t walking funny. The girl woke me up twice more during the night,” said Kal, resting his head on his arms.

“So I heard. Alya walked gingerly when she first came downstairs, but even then, she wore a huge smile on her face and hummed like a happy little bee while starting on breakfast.”

He turned his head enough to look at her with one eye. “You were down here already?”

Ikuno pointed toward a pile of cushions in the living room covered by the blanket from the master bedroom. “We may need a carpenter to look at the bed upstairs.” The oni accompanied the comment with a vision of her ‘watching’ last night over the bond.

Ikuno plunged two fingers into her sex in rhythm with Kal’s cock driving into the fox. When the mage came, so did she. While Alya howled her pleasure from Kal flooding her sex, Ikuno’s back arched high off the master bed as her fingers fluttered over her pearl, and a hand covered her mouth. The orgasm released the oni, and the wooden bed frame popped alarmingly as her weight came crashing down on it. Scared to move lest the bed collapse, she waited a few minutes for Kal and Alya to start up again before carefully sliding off, causing even more worrying pops and creaks. Ikuno cast a soundproofing spell to hide the noise she made, collecting the bed’s pillows and blanket before heading downstairs to make herself a new bed out of cushions. Unsurprisingly, once she got comfortable, her hand immediately slipped between her legs again as she peeked at Kal and Alya over the bond again.

“Maybe there was a reason the bed back at the shrine was on the floor,” Kal chuckled.

Alya entered from the kitchen with a plate in each hand, which she placed in front of the human and oni.

When she didn’t return to the kitchen for her own food, Kal asked, “Are you not eating with us?”

“I ate as I prepared the food,” said the fox, pulling her chair away from the table and then slipping her dress over her head. “But I will be joining you,” she said, flashing him a mischievious smile before ducking beneath the table.

A moment later, Kal looked down as Alya began undoing his belt and trousers. His eyes narrowed when he noticed the grin on Ikuno’s face.

“This has you written all over it,” he growled, then hissed slightly as the fox’s lips slipped over the head of his cock. He was still a little tender from last night, but the discomfort was fleeting as Alya’s soft lips and gentle tongue began caressing his shaft.

The oni grinned as she started in on the plate in front of her. “She wanted a way to thank you for doing such a good job taking care of her last night. Unfortunately, she’s quite sore this morning and doesn’t seem interested in taking it in her bottom, so I suggested using her mouth instead.” She leaned over and watched the fox lovingly suck the mage’s cock for a moment before smiling at him. “That was her idea.”

“I’m not complaining,” he groaned as he tried to focus on his food before it went cold.


Kashka knocked twice before barreling through the front door with Thiben in tow. Kal knew the cat was on her way, and they had remained sitting at the dining table chatting once the mage and oni finished their meals and Alya claimed her morning treat.

Kal and Alya stepped out into the hall to greet their guests as Ikuno slowly got up from the floor, cautious to not knock her head on the beams crossing the ceiling. Kashka ignored Kal’s open arms and darted forward to wrap the fox in a hug before pressing her lips to Alya’s. The fox squeaked with surprise when the cat’s tongue speared past her lips and began exploring the inside of her mouth.

After a few seconds, Kashka released the girl. “Tasty,” she said, licking her lips and grinning at the fox. “After last night, I was planning on having a similar treat this morning, but somebody beat me to it.” Captain Ratt and I were up a good portion of the night, thanks to you.”

The fox gave her a look of confusion until Kal elaborated. “Kashka and I can speak over distances like Ikuno and I can. Like Ikuno, it sounds like someone was listening in on us last night.”

“Listening? In your head, you were praising her skills so loudly it was impossible to ignore you.”

Alya’s eyes widened, and cheeks reddened as she looked between them before staring at the floor. “I’m so sorry, Master. I—”

“Did nothing you shouldn’t have,” said the cat. “Someone gave you free rein to use him however you needed. I blame him for my lack of rest.” A slight smile crept onto her face, “Admittedly, that has to be the best way to lose out on a good night’s sleep.”

“You seem unusually interested in her,” said Ikuno.

“How many slaves has Kal directly freed?” Kashka asked. “The others we just helped escape Fazal and never saw them again. Alya was freed and decided to stay working for Kal, much like I did. I can’t help but feel a sense of kinship.

“Anyway, I came with Scarlet and Tavorah to the office this morning to meet up with Thiben. As we were leaving for the stables, Olvo said he was going to send a messenger to the estate to prepare for our arrival.”

“Olvo’s already at the office?” Kal asked. A glance out the window revealed the sun hadn’t crested the horizon yet.

“Olvo arrives at the same time every morning,” said Thiben. “It just seems odd because winter is coming, and the days are getting shorter.”

“Makes sense. Thiben, would you or any of your men be willing to help Alya with her heats while I’m away from Silvermoon? I’d rather it be someone I feel I can trust instead of some random man off the street.”

The man nodded. “I’ll see who’s interested and set up a rotation so neither she nor my men get attached.”

“Alya is a free woman now, so if she does get attached, I wish her and her man the best of luck.”

“But, the collar?”

“Only for show and to help her feel secure until she doesn’t need it anymore,” Kal explained.

“Kal isn’t discarding you,” Kashka told the fox. “He doesn’t want a chance at happiness to pass you by when he’s off traveling on the other side of the world.”

“Did I say something wrong?” the mage asked.

“No. I’m just heading off some worries before they can get a foothold.”

“That didn’t put my mind at ease in the slightest,” said Kal before looking around. “Unless there is anything else, we should get moving.”


Once past the farms south of Silvermoon, the terrain broke up into large fields of wild grasses dotted by the occasional copse of brightly colored trees as they turned color in response to the colder weather. The ride was pleasant, if a bit chilly in the early morning.

Kal and Thiben spent much of the morning talking about the mage’s various properties and what it took to keep them safe.

“Most of the warehouses have their own rotating details. Finding men isn’t an issue, but competent ones that aren’t on droosa can be a struggle.”

“I think you know where I stand on most things now. What about hiring women or monster girls?”

Thiben shook his head. “Very few women have the skill in a fight to be considered, and I fear monster girls may be too much of a distraction,” he said with a pointed look at where Kashka kept shifting in the saddle in front of Kal and unsubtly rubbing her ass against the mage’s crotch.

“Alya stole my morning treat, and I’m still worked up from kissing her,” the cat pouted defensively.

The head of security flashed Kal a sympathetic smile before continuing. “There’s also the general attitude toward monster girls to contend with, an attitude I shared until Kiho became such a large part of my life. The people of Silvermoon don’t take a monster girl seriously unless she has a collar on and is speaking for her master.”

“Then have them wear collars,” said Kal. “The people they deal with don’t need to know they aren’t slave collars.”

“It doesn’t feel right asking a woman to pretend to be a slave just to do their job,” said Kashka.

“I agree. But monster girls need to be seen in positions of authority and respect in order to change attitudes. Fake collars seem like an acceptable stepping stone.”

“If I do hire some monster girls and put fake collars on them, it might make my men’s lives a little easier,” said Thiben.

“Your girls will be far more interested in making their lives harder,” Ikuno chuckled with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

“Understandable, but I meant that my guards can be intimidated or run off. A slave assigned to defend something will fight to the death. Thieves will think twice before approaching your properties if a monster girl is guarding them.”

“Sounds like a good reason to hire a few,” said Kal. He scowled as he turned toward the cat sitting in front of him. “I’m going to ride ahead for a few minutes,” the mage grabbed a handful of Kashka’s hair and pulled her head back. The cat’s back arched until their eyes met, but instead of looking worried about the mage’s frown, Kashka bit her lip playfully and moaned.

Kal kicked the horse into a trot as one hand dropped to his trousers. A few seconds later, Thiben watched as Kashka stood up in the saddle and removed her shorts before sitting in front of the mage again.

When Kal’s back hid the cat from view, Thiben glanced over at Ikuno, his face reddening as sounds of the cat’s pleasure carried back to them. “He doesn’t ... share, by any chance?”

“Not any more than you do,” the oni replied with an apologetic smile.

“Damn,” the man breathed before dragging his eyes from the blue woman’s chest and adjusting the front of his pants.


A few hours after eating lunch, Kal and the others encountered a head-height rock wall that ran along the side of the road as it continued south.

“This is the northeast corner of your estate,” Thiben announced as he directed them down a less-used road that ran west in front of the wall.

Kal blinked in surprise as he looked to the south, where the wall just kept going and going.

“Didn’t Holm tell you how big it was?” Thiben asked upon noting Kal’s awestruck expression.

“He did,” said the mage. “But I come from the other side of the world, and we have different names for measurements. I heard what he said but didn’t really understand what he was saying.” Kal finally looked at the guard. “And all of this was just for Darrow? We can’t even see his house yet.”

“Rich people need to flaunt their wealth, or it doesn’t mean anything,” said Ikuno. “What better way to do that than an enormous mansion on an equally large tract of land. You could get a better view,” she suggested, pointing upward.

“I will after we’ve introduced ourselves. I don’t want to panic any guards.”

“You’re more likely to panic the servants maintaining the wall,” said Thiben. “Even Darrow didn’t have the money for constant patrols circling the property, so guards are only posted at the entrances.”

Just over a half hour later, the northern gate of the estate came into sight. The walls thickened on either side to support the stone archway stretching over a black wrought iron gate. The far support had been hollowed to allow for a gatehouse. One of the men standing watch in front of the gate spotted them and yelled into the gatehouse. He was quickly joined by four more men.

“Captain Thiben?” one man asked as they approached. He and the others came to attention as Thiben nodded.

“I’m here to introduce you to your new employer, Kal Runesmith. Darrow turned over all of his possessions to Kal moments before his death. You should have received a messenger this morning telling you the news.”

The guards exchanged looks of suspicion, and a few gripped the hilts of their swords. “We received no word of Mr. Darrow’s death or of a visitor, Captain.”

“We heard the rumors as well,” said Thiben, “but didn’t receive confirmation until a few days ago when Kal’s ship docked.”

Kal sighed at the looks they were getting from the guards. Most of which were directed at Ikuno and Kashka. Given Darrow primarily traded in monster girl slaves, their suspicion was understandable.

That didn’t mean he appreciated it.

“Ria,” he called.

The sprite flitted up and sat on his shoulder. “How can I help you, Masterrr?” she giggled, drawing out the title purely to annoy him.

“These men are keeping me from my estate. Can you remove those?” he asked, waving a hand at the wrought-iron gates.

“Hmmm, the volume is fine, but iron is heavy, and there is too much mass. I can store them, but they may not look pretty when they come back out.”

“My other option is stripping these men to their underwear and another long explanation. Do it.”

Ria waved her hand, and the gates vanished into two motes of light.

Predictably, the guards drew their weapons.

“Take their weapons, Ria. If they continue to be a nuisance, take their armor and uniforms. We’re going on ahead,” Kal said to Thiben, nudging his horse toward the once-gated opening as the men’s swords and spears vanished in a flurry of lights. Unarmed, none of the guards moved to stop him. “Catch up to us once these men understand what it will mean to work for me.” After passing beneath the stone arch, the mage asked Ria to restore the gate. The motes of light hovered in position for a few seconds before the gates appeared with loud squeals of complaint as they settled into their hinges. The bars thinned noticeably in the upper-middle portion of the gates.


Thiben shook his head and turned his attention back to the gate’s detail. “Your loyalty is commendable, but Darrow is dead. If you wish to keep your jobs, then do as Kal says.”

“How did he—?”

“A bag of holding can store any item which belongs to its owner. Your swords were issued to you by Darrow’s company, so they now belong to him,” said Thiben with a nod toward Kal’s retreating form. “The same is true of your uniforms. From experience, I can tell you he has no qualms about stripping you naked, even if it is on a crowded dock in the middle of the day. More importantly, Master Kal has a very different attitude toward the people than Mr. Darrow...”


“I tried to keep the errors in the same area,” said Ria, staring at the thinned parts of the gate with annoyance.

“I’ll see if Olvo can get someone out here to inspect and repair them if needed. Or I might just put a shield or something with my emblem over those spots.”

“Have you decided on something?” Ikuno asked.

“I think so, but we can discuss that with Olvo back in Silvermoon.”

After another half-hour ride, Darrow’s mansion appeared at the end of a long row of trees bordering the road. Kal flew above the orange and yellow canopy to get a better look since they could only make out a small portion of the building through the trees. The enormous house stood three stories tall and probably had more rooms than two of the Inns back in Telsin combined. The road looped around the entrance in a large circle but also hooked around the side of the building to the stables. Further back and to the right of the stable was an enormous garden that looked to be recently harvested.

The first story of the house was all brilliant white stone, while the upper floor displayed wood timbers darkened with linseed oil and coal tar, with bright white plaster between. The dormers poking out of the gray, slate roof indicated the existence of a usable third floor and not just an attic. The mage shook his head as he floated back down to Ikuno and Kashka. It was hard to believe this was all his.

Kal received a similar challenge to his arrival from the two guards at the mansion’s front door. He chose to deal with them in a similar manner as well by stripping them of their weapons, then shirts, as Ikuno bared her fangs and claws while staring at them like pieces of meat. Thoroughly cowed and terrified they were about to become the blue ogre’s lunch, they accepted his claim. Thiben arrived as the men dressed, assuring Kal there would be no more issues from the guards protecting his estate.

Once dressed, a guard lifted the heavy knocker on the door and let it fall three times before shouting. “The Master of the House has arrived!”

The door opened immediately, and a stately man in servant’s attire stepped out. After giving the guards dirty looks, his eyes fell on Thiben. “What is the meaning of this, Captain Thiben. Why are they announcing this man as the Master of the House?”

“Because he is, Esk,” Thiben replied. “Darrow is dead, and we all work for Master Kal now.”

“And he has proof?”

“He does unless he has figured out how to trick a bag of holding, which, no offense, Master Kal, I sincerely doubt.”

“As if he could trick me,” grumped the sprite. “Like hell am I going to be the laughing stock of sentient artifacts everywhere for this guy.”

Esk sighed. “I feared the rumors were true. I shall inform Lady Mori of the situation. Pahn!” he called out behind him, “escort our new Master to the parlor and treat him as you would Master Darrow.”

A cute squirrel-girl in a maid’s uniform and wearing a slave collar stepped out from behind Esk and led them into a side room as the butler climbed the stairs to the second floor. The parlor contained a marble fireplace adorned with silk flowers and a candelabra perched on the mantle beneath a masterfully crafted mirror. Two couches in fabric matching the fireplace sat facing each other with a low, marble-topped table between them. Kal sat to one side of a couch while Ikuno took a seat beside him on the plush rug covering most of the room. As Thiben took up a post standing on the side opposite Ikuno, Kashka silently slipped out the door.

“Can I get something to drink for you and your guests, Master?” Pahn asked.

“Water served in glass or crystal, thank you,” said Kal. Until he felt he could trust the people here, he had no intention of drinking from any opaque containers.

“Unless it’s served to you by a cute fox-girl like last night or this morning,” Ikuno teased as the squirrel left the room.

“I had a feeling about her, and I wasn’t wrong,” he replied defensively.

“There are plenty of colorless and odorless poisons that dissolve in water. Just ask Kashka about them.”

“You aren’t helping.”

Esk returned from upstairs as Pahn came back with a silver serving tray with two pitchers of water and glasses. She poured a glass of water for Kal before setting a second glass pitcher in front of Ikuno. Thiben declined a glass for himself. The maid then stared in confusion at the extra glass she had brought before taking it with her as she left the room.

“Lady Mori will be down shortly,” said the butler with a bow. “She wishes to make the best impression possible and respectfully asks for your patience.”

“Not leaving the new master of the estate waiting would make the best impression,” said Ikuno.

“You are correct, madam. But after hearing a description of Master Kal and his companions, Lady Mori decided her current attire was unacceptable. Her handmaidens are helping her change as we speak.”

“Since we are waiting, what can you tell me about Darrow’s wife?” Kal asked.

“My apologies, Master Kal, but while Master Darrow may have hired me, my loyalties lie with Lady Mori. I will not divulge her secrets to you any more than Master Darrow.”

“May I ask what Lady Mori has done to win such intense loyalty?”

“Having servants she could confide in was part of her and Master Darrow’s marital agreement,” said Esk with a bow. “I, along with Lady Mori’s chambermaids, am one of those servants. Unless Lady Mori states otherwise, that agreement still stands with you.”

“Smart woman,” said Ikuno. “I may have never laid eyes on Darrow, but I imagine living here with nobody on her side would have been a very lonely existence.”

Esk could talk about many other subjects, including the general state of the property and finances, but flatly declined to answer whenever the conversation steered toward something he deemed too personal for Lady Mori. By the time the chambermaids opened the room’s double doors and announced Mori’s arrival, Kal was thoroughly impressed with the manservant’s depth of knowledge and ability to manage the estate, as well as his dedication.

Kal made to stand up as the woman descended the stairs, but Ikuno placed a hand on his arm, indicating he should stay seated. The mage expected to see Lady Mori in an extravagant gown worthy of a noble’s ball, but instead, she wore a rich green silk gown that came across as smart and stately instead of regal. Wide straps held up the top of the dress, leaving her shoulders bare, and small lines of golden embroidery adorned the strap and neckline edges without looking gaudy. The bottom hem of the dress barely touched the floor, and matching green slippers poked out from the front as she walked across the foyer from the stairs.

Mori was a pretty woman around the same age as Kal, with brown hair so dark it was almost black. Her emerald dress closely resembled the green in her eyes, but there was a depth to them that spoke of experience beyond her years. Ikuno interrupted his examination to mention over the bond that his eyes had a similar look to them nowadays. Mori appeared to have an ample chest but it was somewhat obscured by the shimmer of the dress’s fabric when facing him. However, the garment’s cut showed off a voluptuous hourglass figure.

“Tea, Esk,” she said as she walked by the butler. Esk bowed and delegated the task to Pahn, closing the doors behind her once the squirrel left.

“You’re either brave or foolish to be alone in a room with strangers such as us,” said Ikuno.

“You are not all strangers,” she replied, gracefully sitting down across from Kal. “Thiben is frustratingly loyal. If he is with you claiming my husband is dead, then he believes that to be the truth.”

“He has demonstrated his proof many times,” said Thiben, “and the two captains who witnessed Mr. Darrow relinquishing of all his property and subsequent death have already reported this to the authorities in Silvermoon.”

Pahn entered the room with another silver tray, this time with cups for everyone and a teapot. She poured a cup of tea for Mori, Kal, and Ikuno, but Thiben again declined. When finished, she took up a position beside the door.

“You don’t trust my maid’s water, but trust her tea?” Mori asked before taking a sip.

“I know the tea wasn’t tampered with. I could not yet say the same when the water arrived.”

“Interesting. So, my husband, what are your plans for me?”

“Don’t call him your husband,” Ikuno growled.

Kal laid a hand on the oni’s shoulder while hiding his surprise at the woman’s quickly building rage. Ikuno wasn’t upset for her own sake, she belonged to him and was content with their arrangement, instead, her anger burned in defense of Perra.

“For your safety, I recommend not bringing up our temporary marital state,” said Kal. “My women do not appreciate it, and most are quite dangerous when upset.”

“Esk is also quite dangerous when I am threatened. I won’t be intimidated by the grumblings of a jealous ogre. Blue-skinned or green.”

Ikuno looked over at Kal as her anger bled away. “Cool-headed, but presumptuous,” she stated.

“Presumptuous?” Mori asked, her tone indignant.

“Talented as Esk may be, Ikuno is special,” said Kal. “She has centuries of experience while Esk could have decades at best.”

“You surround yourself with powerful women.”

“And it appears you do the same with men, though I question your choice of husbands.”

“Darrow and my father are ... were rivals in the mercantile business. My father and I had a falling out, and in a move of juvenile rebellion, I threw myself at Darrow. He jumped at the chance to stick a needle in my father’s eye, and we were wed within a week. It was a mistake, I admit, but I have lived a life of relative ease since then.” She looked Kal over with a smirk. “At times, a little too much ease.”

“You hardly seem upset that your husband is dead,” said Ikuno.

“Ours was a marriage of spite, not love, and was only consummated once on our wedding night.”

Kal and Ikuno exchanged a look before turning back to Mori. “You are a beautiful woman, yet he only bedded you once?”

“Darrow was addicted to droosa before he made his fortune, and he was one of only a handful who came back from the brink of losing themselves. The addiction made his manhood and jewels little more than scraps of dangling flesh between his legs. He said the loss of his manhood was the price he paid for his foolishness. But overcoming his addiction gave him confidence and made him feel invincible. He used that confidence to build his company and all of this,” she said with a flourish at the surrounding house.

“Am I sad he’s gone? Yes. But only because my future is uncertain and in the hands of a man I don’t know. Darrow and I were never lovers as you two are.”

“I can’t imagine being married for years to someone who never touched me,” said Ikuno. Kal nodded in agreement.

“I wouldn’t say he didn’t touch me, though these past years I wished he would stop. Darrow married me for my mouth as much as to spite my father. It was the only way he could get and stay hard, and is why we aren’t fighting over his heir’s inheritance.”

“He said some unkind words about you before his death,” said Kal.

“I’m not surprised. I have needs, and he couldn’t take care of them. Esk and a few other servants have been tending to me almost since the ink dried on our writ of marriage. I hope you don’t think less of me, but most of the male servants here have spent at least a night in my bed.” She again gave Kal an appraising look. “If you can keep up with an ogress, I imagine you could satisfy me with ease. I’ll admit,” she pulled up her dress until Kal could plainly see her shaven sex and no sign of undergarments, “I came down here hoping for such.”

“My Lady!” said Thiben, blushing red and looking away. Kal and Ikuno turned toward the guard commander. Kal expected an outburst like that out of Esk, not Thiben.

“Quiet, Thiben. This isn’t the first time you’ve seen me like this,” she said, letting her dress drop as she smiled at Kal. “I tried to recruit him to be one of my bedmates when he visited, but he only had eyes for his slave at home. That’s why I called him ‘frustratingly loyal.’”

Ikuno leaned back and glared at the man. “Is this the same man that asked about ‘sharing’ earlier?”

“In my defense. Kiho put the idea in my head. She brought it up after you wrote her note,” he replied.

“When did this happen?” asked Kal

“On the ride here,” said Ikuno. “When you were giving Kashka a ride of your own.”

Mori frowned. “And where is this ‘Kashka’ now?”

“Inspecting the property and getting a headcount of all the slaves. Esk, I will guarantee Lady Mori’s safety. Please round up all the slaves and servants and bring them somewhere I can address everyone at once.”

“I cannot accept that, Master Kal. However, Pahn can gather them out on the back lawn in short order.”

“As long as it gets done,” said Kal. Esk nodded and poked his head out the door to call the maid.

“Are you planning on releasing them?” Mori asked.

“I am.”

“This could leave the estate very short-staffed.”

“I feel like you have more important things to worry about, Lady Mori,” said the mage. “In short order, the paperwork will be processed in Silvermoon, and our brief marriage will never have happened. I see no point in letting someone live in my house for nostalgia’s sake. Once the marriage is null and void, if you want to become my lover then we will address that when the time comes. Otherwise, if you stay here, it will be as my employee. But for now, you need to explain why I should employ you, and, more importantly, why I should let you continue living in my house.”

Mori tensed when he called it his house, but a faint smile appeared on her face after a few seconds. “I guess I knew this moment was coming from the first rumor of Darrow’s death. As I mentioned, my father is one of the premiere merchants in Silvermoon. He taught me much about running a trading company before I married Darrow. If you are freeing the slaves here, then I assume you want to pull out of the slave trade?”

“I do and am. The Perdition will arrive at Silvermoon in a few days. Olvo is buying out any contracts for the cargo before we set them free, sell all the slave cages, and convert it back into a merchant’s vessel.”

“I reconciled with my father after admitting to him what a fool I had been to jump into Darrow’s arms. I know the ins and outs of the trading business and can help you fill that ship with cargo.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.