The Runesmith Chronicles: Lord of the Glass Desert - Cover

Preview

The Runesmith Chronicles: Lord of the Glass Desert

by BluDraygn

Copyright© 2020 by BluDraygn

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, Fa/ft, Mult, Consensual, Magic, Slavery, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, High Fantasy, Group Sex, Harem, Orgy, Polygamy/Polyamory, Anal Sex, Analingus, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism, Lactation, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Squirting, Tit-Fucking, Voyeurism, Water Sports, Nudism,

Fantasy Sex Story: Kal can fly now, which means it is time to go get Ikuno. However, the ability to fly doesn't help much when trying to cross a vast desert filled with unknown hazards. This brings him to Fazal, a city on the edge of the Sulerin Desert and a dangerous place for those unaccustomed to its intrigue. Kal quickly realizes things become a lot more deadly when a skilled assassin has you in their sights.

Welcome back everyone!

Book III ... Wow, it’s still hard to believe I’m saying that but yet here I am.

Just a couple of quick notes before you jump into the story.

1. For those of you reading The Runesmith Chronicles for the first time I strongly recommend starting with the first book, Oni and the Farmer. Mostly so you have a better understanding of how things like the magic system works and what’s going on as I often reference earlier chapters/books.

2. The world of TRC was originally inspired by Monster Girl Encyclopedia. But other than the girl’s love of sex and semen and aways wanting a ‘husband’ the world and lore are very different.

3. Butt stuff and backdoor action is squeaky clean in this fantasy world and scenes are based upon that premise.

4. Finally, since we are dealing with non-humans any and all persons/creatures involved in a sexual act have reached the age of sexual maturity. e.g. A slime splits off from its parent but reaches full maturity within seconds.

If you find my stories entertaining and would like to help me produce these stories for you, please consider checking out my Patreon! www.patreon.com/BluDraygn. I don’t plan on doing these forewords unless there is some important announcement I need to make but you will always be able to find a link in the end note on the latest chapter. Patrons are always one chapter ahead and get access to Patron Only short stories and (New!) character art.

Thank you in advance, every little bit helps :)

All chapters are Proofread/Edited by oldfart and 2muchdiggity unless otherwise noted.

On with Book III: Lord of the Glass Desert!

Enjoy!

-Blu

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.