Haunted Hot Tub - Cover

Haunted Hot Tub

Copyright© 2023 by Lusty Soul

Chapter 7

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 1. "The Haunted Hot Tub": A group of friends rent a cabin for the weekend and discover a hot tub with a dark past. As they indulge in its pleasures, they begin to experience some strange and sensual encounters with the ghostly inhabitant of the tub.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Romantic   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Ghost   Cheating   Sharing   Group Sex   First   Massage   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Theo, short for Theodore, at your service.

He lifted the lid off the tub, peeked inside, and cursed under his mustache.

“I did warn them. Them youngsters never listen.”

He stirred a finger in the broiling broth and put it in his mouth. With a pop, he pulled it out.

“Hm—mm mm that’s gonna be a good batch.”

He closed the lid again and started collecting the items strewn all over the deck. He went inside and emptied the drawers and cupboards, crammed all the poor souls’ belongings in their cases, and carried them back out.

Theo put everything in the car and drove it to the lake, where he’d get rid of it all. No one was ever going to find a trace.

When he got back, it was well after dusk. The lights in the cabin were off, and so were the lights under the porch. He wouldn’t need light where he was going.

He opened the lid wide and swung first one leg over the side, then the other. With his clothes on, he let himself sink in the mucky water. He extended an arm to grab the lid and pulled it shut over his head.

Only the sound of crickets drowned out the churning of the water.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.