Haunted Hot Tub - Cover

Haunted Hot Tub

Copyright© 2023 by Lusty Soul

Chapter 6

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 1. "The Haunted Hot Tub": A group of friends rent a cabin for the weekend and discover a hot tub with a dark past. As they indulge in its pleasures, they begin to experience some strange and sensual encounters with the ghostly inhabitant of the tub.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Romantic   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Ghost   Cheating   Sharing   Group Sex   First   Massage   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Sarah enjoyed soaking in a hot tub; Rachel had her yoga. But for Jake, there was no better way to clear your head than a brisk hike with nothing but your own thoughts for company. He always asked if someone wanted to join him, but only because he knew they’d say no. He could walk at his own tempo, and go as far as he wanted without anyone slowing him down.

Sure, he had agreed when Sarah wanted to let Rachel tag along. They were best friends, after all. But he had to admit he was a bit disappointed. This trip was supposed to be all about their engagement. Rachel was a nice enough girl, but her sulking was a bit of a mood spoiler.

He was pretty sure she had heard them last night. That morning at breakfast, she had been more silent than usual, avoiding eye contact even.

Actually, the idea of someone hearing them—or spying on them—excited Jake. Their sexual relationship was more or less traditional, but Sarah and he had played with the idea of finding an occasional third for their bed. Sarah had a bisexual side that she hadn’t yet explored, but they talked about it.

They talked about it last night between the sheets. After they had just climaxed together and were taking a breather, Sarah brought it up. Actually, brought Rachel up. What his thoughts were about the three of them.

Under other circumstances Rachel would not be his first choice to join them, but he had been entertaining the idea of having someone like Rachel—he hesitated to formulate the word in his mind, but ... chubby—join them in bed. And since all of them were here...

Rachel had a pretty face, she was supple for a big girl, and although they wouldn’t be as succulent as Sarah’s juicy scoops of flesh, she had big firm boobs, which was always a plus for him.

Jake tried to imagine what Rachel would look like naked. He wasn’t averse to a little extra flesh. In jeans, Rachel’s ass looked like it could take a good pounding. Or he could be pounding his fiancé from behind, while Sarah enjoyed her first taste of pussy. The girls could finish him together with a nice shared blowjob; a long-time fantasy of his that could finally come true if this weekend took an unexpected turn.

The idea sent blood to his loins.

But it was just a thought experiment. He was fairly certain that Rachel was not the sort of girl to have that kind of excess in her sex life.

Last rise, and then it was downhill, about half an hour until he was back at the cabin. He picked up his pace, hoping Sarah was still in the tub. He wouldn’t mind getting wet with her after his hike. And who knew, maybe the girls had prepared a surprise for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.