Haunted Hot Tub - Cover

Haunted Hot Tub

Copyright© 2023 by Lusty Soul

Chapter 5

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 1. "The Haunted Hot Tub": A group of friends rent a cabin for the weekend and discover a hot tub with a dark past. As they indulge in its pleasures, they begin to experience some strange and sensual encounters with the ghostly inhabitant of the tub.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Romantic   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Ghost   Cheating   Sharing   Group Sex   First   Massage   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

Jake had left for a hike and wouldn’t be back for at least a few hours. Sarah was inside getting ready to soak in the hot tub. Rachel installed her yoga things, fully intending to clear her mind of any unwanted burden. She unrolled her mat and searched her phone music player for a soundscape playlist.

It was a beautiful day. The sun was already high in the sky, her rays occasionally veiled by feathery clouds. The smell of the forest mixed with the chlorine from the bubbling hot tub made her a bit fuzzy-headed, which was not at all unpleasant.

She started with a few stretching poses. For a big girl, she was amazingly supple. Thanks to years of practicing yoga, she could effortlessly put her legs over her head and lock her feet behind her neck.

In fact, that’s how Dan had most loved giving it to her.

Bile welled up in her throat at the memory of Dan even touching her, let alone giving it to her when she was so vulnerable and exposed.

She closed her eyes and concentrated on her breathing. Dan was gone. He had shown his true face and was out of her life for good.

As soon as calm reclaimed her, she started her visualization routine. She imagined good energy flowing into her lungs like a golden particulate stream, a cleansing force purifying her from the inside out. When she exhaled, she envisioned a cloud of soot exiting her body, leaving her lighter and cleaner. With every inhale, flimsy wafts from the tub entered her nostrils and filled her lungs, permeating into her bloodstream, padding her thoughts.

She heard Sarah’s bare feet tiptoe on the deck, but kept her eyes—and mind—shut.

Rachel had consulted her feelings over breakfast—never before had she had a sexual fantasy about another woman, or a couple—and remained very confused. She had actually masturbated and climaxed—hard, dammit—with very explicit and clear imagery guiding her efforts.

She intended to come to terms with what had happened, and yoga was the perfect tool for that.

“Are you sure you don’t want to join me?”

Rachel exhaled with demonstrative slowness. “Didn’t bring my bathing suit.”

A giggle lit up the porch. “Neither did I, silly.”

This opened up Rachel’s eyes. They almost dropped from their sockets.

Sarah stood with a fist on her hip, a towel casually knotted around her waist. Above that, nothing but naked skin. Her luscious blond curls reached down to her nipples, but Rachel couldn’t miss the ripeness of her friend’s breasts. They stood firm and proud, not sagging even a little, even though Sarah was past thirty.

Just above the towel, around the impression of her belly button, her skin rippled in and out of washboard dimples. She had a little scar on her right hip bone—she had fallen off her bike when she was twelve, Rachel knew—and a beauty mark just below the curvature of her left boob.

Sarah giggled again. “What’s the matter, never seen a towel before?

She unhooked her only garment and threw it over Rachel’s head. Rachel caught it, and after a short struggle put it down just in time to see Sarah swing a second leg over the tub rim. A peach-shaped rump and hourglass torso slid in the water before she could see more.

“Oh my gosh, this water is divine!”

She dipped her head backward and swung it back up, her wet hair spraying droplets in a wide, sunlit arc. Some of it rained down on Rachel, who still had the towel in her hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.