Haunted Hot Tub - Cover

Haunted Hot Tub

Copyright© 2023 by Lusty Soul

Chapter 4

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 1. "The Haunted Hot Tub": A group of friends rent a cabin for the weekend and discover a hot tub with a dark past. As they indulge in its pleasures, they begin to experience some strange and sensual encounters with the ghostly inhabitant of the tub.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Romantic   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Ghost   Cheating   Sharing   Group Sex   First   Massage   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts  

“This bread is simply delicious!”

“Yes, you said that, like, four times already.”

Sarah looked at her friend with a warm smile, glad her baking skills were appreciated.

In fact, Rachel kept mentioning the bread to avoid talking about anything else; she even avoided looking Sarah—and Jake—in the eyes, afraid she’d break out in a telling blush.

The shards of her dream still darted past her mind’s eye. She was certain that they’d be able to tell if she allowed them a good look at her face.

“What are the plans for today?” She attempted to sound casual.

“I’m headed into the valley. Saw a few hiking signs on our way up,” Jake said. “Want to come along?”

Sarah rolled her eyes at this but didn’t pursue it.

“Absolutely nothing but laziness for me,” she said, stretching her torso with her arms high above her head.

Her breasts flattened under taut skin, Jake’s large hands supporting her rib cage, their sexes united in a searing embrace...

Rachel wrestled her mind back into submission and took another bite of the fluffy bread, certain her voice would betray her thoughts if she spoke now. She waited for Sarah to continue.

“I intend to soak in the hot tub until I’ve read at least a third of the book I brought.”

She leaned her elbows into the table, the sundress fabric straining against her bosom.

“The hot tub? But the guy said...”

“I know what the guy said.” Sarah sipped her coffee and crossed her legs, flashing a tanned thigh. “So the lid won’t come off and it might clap down. So what? We just gotta block it somehow.”

She scratched under her left boob, oblivious of Rachel’s cheeks flushing.

“What about the accident? People died in there.”

Sarah waved the idea away like a pesky fly.

“Don’t tell me you believe that. It’s probably just an urban myth. Someone got a splinter in their pinky toe, and before you know it, you have demonic hot tubs eating people alive.”

Rachel wasn’t reassured. “Just be careful, okay.”

“You should join me,” Sarah said with an impish smile. She reached across the table to take the last piece of bread from Rachel’s plate, awarding her a glimpse of her dangling cleavage.

She knows. She’s doing this on purpose.

“I was going to try out a few new yoga poses. I’ll join you on the porch, but I’m not getting wet.”

She almost corrected this unintentional innuendo, but that would draw even more attention to her growing unease.

“That’s what she said!” Both Jake and Sarah claimed dibs for being the first to say it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.