Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created - Cover

Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 8: Reliving Changed Memories

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Reliving Changed Memories - When the Most High decides reality needs livening, he gives one man the power to edit reality three times a day. What will Steve Davies do with this power?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Linda Davies

“What are you reading?” Marissa asked, hugging me from behind. My lover’s round breasts pressed into my back, her nipples hard, making me shiver. We’d been making love with Evaline almost non-stop since I’d arrived in Vegas to see her.

I almost said the truth of it as I turned off my phone. It would be bad to blurt out that my daughters had lost their virginities tonight to their father. Both of them. Back home in Rainier, Washington, my husband had deflowered them both tonight. I missed it. I wanted to be there for it. I didn’t expect the girls to decide tonight, while I was visiting Marissa, was the time to do it.

But I couldn’t tell Marissa. She couldn’t understand the incestuous love my husband and I had encouraged in our daughters. I’d recognized that they both loved their father and nourished their affections, letting them know it was okay. Steve and I shared women before, so to enjoy our fourteen-year-old and seventeen-year-old daughters would be so sexy.

“Just missing my husband,” I lied, squirming in her embrace.

“You could have brought him instead of Evaline,” Marissa said. “It would have been wild.”

“Money,” I answered. “Two plane tickets ... But he’s nice enough to let me come. If you’d visit us again, we’d have had so much fun.”

Marissa swept her hands up my naked body to grope my large breasts. She kneaded them, sending delightful tingles through my body. I shivered, my body wiggling. Her lips kissed at my neck as my thoughts drifted.

“It would be wild if he was here,” I said. “I was so scared when I told him about us.” I let out a soft laugh. “I was so scared the first time we had sex. But I’m glad I embraced my bi side.”

“Shame you married a guy and not me,” Marissa said, her shaved pussy rubbing on my rump, her flesh hot and juicy.

“Gay marriage wasn’t legal back then,” I said. “Besides, Steve helped me accept it when he accepted you. It helped me be happy with it and not feel any shame in my desires to be with women. Besides, it was hot having our first threesome.”

“Mmm, let’s have another threesome,” Marissa purred. “Let’s wake up Evaline.”

I smiled as I glanced at the king-sized bed of my hotel room. My friend, Evaline, lay on the bed, her naked body covered by a thin sheet. The Korean was a beautiful woman, married like me. She was one of the many ladies I’d seduced over the years. Thanks to Steve, I didn’t have to contain my desires for women. He encouraged me to enjoy them.

To share them with him.

“Mmm, that sounds like a good idea,” I moaned.

I broke away from Marissa. It was late, but I felt energized. I was on my vacation to see my lover. I could sleep when I returned home. I sauntered to the bed, feeling like such a naughty vixen, a seductress on the prowl. It was so wonderful to embrace my desires. When I was nineteen, first dealing with these desires, I tried to suppress them.

My parents raised me to believe homosexuality was wrong. If I didn’t have Steve, I would have kept myself in the closet. I would have been miserable. I’d never have enjoyed all my female lovers over the years.

I never would have pulled the blanket from Evaline Gilbert’s body.

She was the wife of one of my church’s deacons. It had been so hot to seduce her underneath her husband’s nose. He had no problem letting her spend time with me. It wasn’t weird nor suspicious for friends to spend time together. He didn’t even bat an eye when I invited her to join me on this vacation to visit Marissa.

I licked my lips as I stared at Evaline’s exposed body. Her Asian heritage gave her such a pale-olive cast to her skin. Her body was diminutive, petite, her black hair spread out on the pillow, her breasts small, nipples upswept. She had such a narrow waist, so skinny. A thick bush covered her pussy, hiding her naughty bits.

I parted her thighs, a hunger growing inside of me. I licked my lips, so glad I didn’t stay in the closet. My parents didn’t have to know I liked girls, but I didn’t hide it to the people who were important to me.

“You are just gorgeous, Evaline,” I purred, wishing it was Becky or Sam I was doing this, too. It would be so hot to lick their pussies full of my husband’s cum, an incestuous delight that would be so wrong but also so much fun.

Evaline stirred as I kissed down her thighs. Her breasts rose and fell. Her arms stretched over her head as her eyes, her lashes long and lush, fluttered open. She let out a purring moan as I nuzzled closer and closer to her pussy, her tangy musk growing stronger and stronger.

“Mmm, Linda,” she purred. “Again?”

“Again,” I moaned, kissing closer up her thigh. “You’re just so sexy.”

“Yeah, you are,” Marissa moaned, my black-haired friend crawling across the bed, her breasts swayed, her nipples hard. “Just a sexy minx. You’re making me so wet.”

Evaline licked her lips. “Oh ... Maybe ... I can do something about it.”

I shivered at the heat in her voice. I had showed her that she could enjoy women. She used to be bottled up so tight she didn’t even know that she had these delights until I awakened her. And now she was eager to feast on Marissa.

As my friend straddled Evaline’s head, lowering shaved snatch to the Korean’s hungry mouth, I nuzzled into Evaline’s bush. Her silky hairs caressed my lips and nose. I breathed in her tangy musk as I found the wet folds of her pussy hidden beneath those silky hairs.

She gasped as my tongue fluttered through her labia. I licked up and down her, caressing her hot lips. She moaned, her hands seizing Marissa’s thighs and yanking my friend down to her mouth. Marissa’s tits bounced. She moaned as her shaved snatch pressed into Evaline’s lips.

Evaline’s pink tongue flicked through my friend’s folds as my tongue flicked through Evaline’s.

“Oh, yes!” Marissa moaned, her back arched. Her hips wiggled from side to side. “Ooh, that’s good. That’s nice. Just feast on me.”

I licked up the tangy juices as Evaline’s hips moved. Her thighs tightened about my face as I feasted on her. I drank her tangy juices, licking them up. I loved her passion filling my mouth. My tongue probed deeper into her pussy, sliding into her married depths.

“Yes, yes!” hissed Marissa. Her hands pinched Evaline’s dusky-brown nipples, twisting them. “Mmm, yes, Linda taught you how to eat pussy!”

“She did!” Evaline moaned. “It’s incredible!”

I shuddered, my hands stroking her thighs as I stared up her body, my mouth pressed tight against her pussy. My tongue flicked up and down her folds then jammed into her married depths. I swept it around, caressing her silky pussy walls.

Her snatch clenched around my tongue. She moaned into Marissa’s snatch, licking, feasting, eating pussy. It was hot. Exciting. My cunt was on fire. I rubbed my thighs together, my clit throbbing and aching. I wanted to touch myself, but...

I was having so much fun eating pussy. It was just such a hot treat to give someone pleasure. My husband, Marissa, my other lovers, and tonight, Evaline. My tongue flicked up to her clit. I brushed her little nub.

Evaline moaned into Marissa’s cunt.

“Mmm, she’s got her tongue jammed so deep into my cunt,” Marissa moaned, her black hair sweeping about her shoulders. “Oh, I love it when you bring friends on your visits, Linda!”

“Me, too!” I moaned then sucked hard on Evaline’s clit.

Evaline bucked hard. Her moans grew louder. She licked my friend’s cunt with such hunger. I watched her pink tongue fluttering through Marissa’s folds. I sucked and nibbled on her clit. I swirled my tongue around her little bud. I made her hotter, wetter.

Her juices smeared across my lips. I wiggled my hips, my juices flowing down my thighs as Evaline shuddered. Her body convulsed, her small breasts jiggling in Marissa’s squeezing hands. Tangy juices flooded around my mouth.

I made my friend cum.

“Oh, damn,” Linda moaned. “Ooh, she’s cumming, isn’t she?”

“I am!” moaned Evaline. “Mmm, now it’s your turn! Cum on my face.”

“Drown her!” I panted then licked and lapped at Evaline’s hot flesh, drinking up her tangy juices.

They flowed down my throat. Such a wondrous treat. I loved it. I jammed my tongue into her convulsing depths. I swirled around inside of her. I stroked her belly, her stomach muscles quivering as her orgasm burned through her.

Marissa groaned. Her face contorted as Evaline kept sucking on her clit. My black-haired friend’s head swayed. She whimpered. I knew those sounds. She was coming closer and closer to exploding on Evaline’s face.

“Do it!” I hissed, lifting my face from Evaline’s cunt. “Drown her!”

“Yes!” Marissa moaned.

Her back arched, her round breasts heaving before her. Her hips wiggled from side to side, drowning Evaline in her juices. I shuddered, watching as my friend surged into her orgasmic delight. Her juices gushed out of her, spilling over Evaline’s hungry mouth.

“Yes!” Evaline moaned. “Oh, you taste so good.”

My own pussy clenched, burning, on fire. This was so hot to watch. I licked my tangy lips as Marissa bucked hard and then fell to her side, landing on the bed beside Evaline. She quivered, her eyes fluttering.

“Oh, god, that’s good,” Marissa moaned, her head lying on Evaline’s stomach. She kissed and mewled, her eyes closed.

“Oh, wow, that was good but...” Evaline’s eyes closed, her face smeared in pussy juices. “Mmm, just need a nap.”

“Uh-huh,” Marissa purred. “So late.”

I nodded, my pussy on fire. I was tired, too, but I wanted to watch that video Sam sent me. She recorded Becky losing her virginity. I ached to witness my oldest child losing her cherry to my husband. I shivered as both of my lovers fell into sleep.

I rose and grabbed my phone I left on the bed. I padded across the hotel room, my eyes heavy, but my pussy smoldering. I slipped into the bathroom and sank down on the toilet, my legs spread, my fingers rubbing at my trimmed bush. I stroked my hot flesh as I played the video.

Sound assaulted me. The screen was jerky, shaking as Sam filmed it. She knelt beside her sister, Becky, who was on her back, her father already atop her, in her. Sam hadn’t gotten the moment of her losing her virginity but started right after.

“Are you making a video?” Becky gasped, her big tits pressed against my husband’s chest.

“Yes!” Sam moaned. “Say hi to Mom!”

“Hi, Mom!” Becky gasped.

Her eyes fluttered while Steve grunted and groaned atop her, making love to her. Our daughter. I thrust a pair of fingers into my pussy, so wishing I was there right now. My digits sank into my juicy snatch, stirring them up.

“I’m a woman now!” Becky continued. “I’m going to cum on his dick! It’s so amazing!”

“It is,” I muttered, my fingers plunging hot and fast into my cunt. I licked my lips, stained with Evaline’s tangy passion. “You’re so beautiful.”

“Daddy’s going to spurt all his jizz in her,” Sam said, her enthusiasm undeniable.

“Wouldn’t it be hot if Daddy knocked her up, Mom? Or me!”

“Oh, my god!” I gasped. I thrust a third finger into my cunt. It was the hottest thing I’d heard. Of course, Steve had to breed our daughters. He had to pump their fertile, underage wombs full with his incestuous seed.

This video was so hot.

My body shuddered on the toilet. My eyes were locked on the screen, at the naughty sight before me. I plunged my three fingers faster and faster into my cunt as I witnessed the naughty fun happening at my home and...

I felt, for a moment, like I was being watched. What a strange feeling.

I shook my head, my orgasm building and building in me as Steve and Becky drove towards their own orgasms. I whimpered, my cunt clenching on my three fingers. And then my rapture exploded through me.

My pussy convulsed about my digits. I heaved on the toilet, my thoughts dancing with the idea of my husband breeding our daughters. It was so naughty. So wrong. I couldn’t wait to return home on Monday to make sure he did it.

I was such a naughty mother.


Steve Davies

The Memories Sub-Menu opened, revealing my wife’s entire life before me. I stared at my phone as Anael straddled my waist. The purple-eyed angel grabbed my dick, stroking me. I shuddered as I stared at the list. The most recent memory was labeled:

Threesome with Marissa and Evaline (No Orgasm for Self)

I shuddered at the other memories. There was a memory of learning Becky lost her cherry, more sex with her friends, finding out Sam lost her cherry, more sex. More sex. She was having a lot of sex in Vegas since she arrived. She even had fun on the plane ride there. I scrolled down the list, seeing all her memories. There were so many of them, dozens and dozens per day.

I groaned as Anael’s pussy engulfed my cock. I savored the feel of the angel’s tight cunt sliding down my shaft. Her silky flesh stimulated me. Pleasure burned around my cock, my hand gripping my phone, my two daughters frozen by paused time, my wife in Vegas masturbating as she watched the video Sam recorded.

“This is incredible,” I groaned, flicking through the list, the memories flying by. There was last night when we made love. I caught a glimpse of a threesome we had last week with a woman I didn’t even know in my original life.

Some things looked familiar, like Sam’s birthday last month, but others were so different. Talking to Becky about lesbian sex. Watching our eldest daughter masturbate. Seducing Evaline Gilbert. Other women. My wife was having a lot of sex with and without me.

It looked like we were having more sex, too. And not just the threesomes.

“I don’t remember any of this,” I muttered as I went farther and farther back, my dick throbbing in Anael’s pussy. I had scrolled far, and I was barely into last year. I would never find what I was looking for at this rate. There was an entire lifetime of memories here. “Is there a search feature?”

“Probably,” Anael moaned. “Mmm, you have such a nice cock. I’m so glad I chose you. Ooh, yes, yes.”

Her small breasts jiggled as she rose up me and then slammed down my dick. My toes curled, the angel’s pussy hot and juicy around my cock. It made it hard to think. I stared at the app, my eyes flicking around the screen and...

In the corner was a little magnifying glass. I wasn’t a technology expert, but I knew that was the symbol to do a search. I hit it and then typed: Steve threesome. I wanted to see that first time she shared a woman with me.

317 results

Over our more than twenty years of marriage, we had, what, nearly fifteen threesomes a year. My dick twitched in Anael’s pussy. I shuddered the top of the list was:

Coming out as Bi to Steve and having a threesome with him and Marissa.

There was a date beside it. A timestamp. It was in the evening. It looked like this memory happened after we’d been dating a few months already. While we were falling in love, she was carrying on this secret relationship with Marissa in the background. My editing had changed it so Linda had the courage to admit her bisexual desires to me.

I clicked the memory, wanting to watch it while Anael rode my cock. My screen flashed and...

Reality flashed. It twitched around me and...

I found myself falling into my screen. The world flowed around me. An image appeared of my younger self, looking so much like my son James, my cheeks smooth, a boyish nervousness about me. My dark hair was short and combed back. I wore those baggy skater jeans, complete with the wallet chain. I forgot I was into that style when I was that young.

Linda resembled Becky. Her cheeks were so girlish. It was my wife, but she was only nineteen, a little slimmer than now, her breasts not as big and looked perkier in her top, her brassy-brown hair longer, falling down to her waist. I remembered her braiding it sometimes, a thick cord of silk falling down to her cute ass.

It was so surreal to see us paused like this outside her dorm room. Memories rushed through me of the first time she took me to her dorm room. Marissa had cleared out for us. At the time, I thought my wife’s roommate was annoyed at having to leave the room, but now...

Now I realized she was annoyed that her lover would rather be with me. It was surprising their friendship survived Linda choosing me.

I drifted, moving as a bodiless spirit. Everything was paused. How did I make it move? I drifted to my younger self, shaking my head at how scrawny I looked. I had this foolish grin on my lips, my arm around Linda’s shoulder. She looked ... tense.

It was subtle.

“Probably worried about how I’ll react,” I said to myself. We were both Christians in college. We met at a local bible study. Of course, I had to ask out the cutest girl there. I smiled, remembering how it was her long hair I’d noticed first.

“Damn,” I muttered as I came closer and closer and...

I felt a vacancy in my body like my past self was hollow. I could feel it. I touched myself and ... fell into him in the same way I fell into my phone. I wrapped myself up in my past flesh. I shuddered as I settled into me and...

... the future faded away as reality lurched and...

I was so excited to be going back to Linda’s dorm. It wasn’t our first time together, but it felt different going to her place and not mine. I swallowed, hoping I could perform again. Her perfume filled my nose as we stopped before her dorm room.

I had this strange feeling that I knew what would happen in there that ... I’d done this. A weird deja vu washed over me that momentarily swallowed my nervousness. Linda fumbled for her keys out of her purse.

“I hope you’re not going to be mad,” she muttered.

“Mad?” I frowned. An unease settled into my stomach as she produced her keys and jammed them into the lock. “Why would I be mad? I mean...” My dick was so hard. “Are you not feeling up to ... it?”

Her cheeks went rosy. “No, no, it’s just ... I can’t hide this. I don’t want to be ashamed of who I am. I thought I had to, but ... I’ve been thinking ... You’re a great guy. I have to get this out in the open now before it becomes impossible.”

“What are you saying?” I said, my heart pounding in my chest. I wasn’t that experienced. I had a few other girlfriends. I even slept with one, which was a complete disaster. Was I not satisfying her?

She opened the door to her dorm room as she said. “I ... like women.”

I blinked as we entered her dorm. “What? You don’t mean like like? Right. You can’t...”

My words trailed off. It wasn’t her dorm room that shocked me—it didn’t look that much different from my own, the furniture all the same but the decor different, feminine and far cleaner—but her roommate. Marissa was draped across her bed in a lacy bra and panties, a smoky look on her face.

Linda broke away from me. She almost floated to her roommate’s bed. Marissa rose, her curly, black hair spilling about your youthful, predatory face. She had bright, red lipstick. Her round breasts jiggled in her pale-lilac bra, trimmed in this dark purple lace. She looked so lovely like she was ready for a date and...

Linda cupped her face.

“You’re gay?” I gasped at my girlfriend as she leaned down and kissed Marissa.

Despite the punch to my guts that left me spinning, the pain of watching my girlfriend kiss another person, heat surged through me. My dick hardened in my jeans. My cock swelled as I watched their lips meet, work together. I’d never seen two girls kiss before. It was ... hot.

A part of me rebelled. This was wrong. Homosexuality was a sin, but ... but ... Their lips were so soft, Marissa’s so red, Linda’s so pink. I’d kissed Linda’s mouth, and now Marissa did the same. My girlfriend’s fingers caressed her friend’s cheeks. Their tongues met, their kiss growing hotter and hotter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.