Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created - Cover

Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 7: Edited Lives

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Edited Lives - When the Most High decides reality needs livening, he gives one man the power to edit reality three times a day. What will Steve Davies do with this power?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Becky Davis

I lay on my bed trying not to hear the moans bleeding through the walls. She did it. That little trollop did it. My younger sister was such a whore. I couldn’t believe she would seduce Dad while Mom was out of town visiting her friend. It was sick. And Dad...

He let the little trollop do it.

Such a fury ran through me. I knew that nasty tramp wanted to screw our father. I knew it. She was such a whore, always pressing against him, pretending to like fixing cars so she could drape herself over him. She soiled the pure love I had for our father. I wouldn’t try to seduce him. I wouldn’t do something so disgusting.

My hands balled up into a fist. I smashed my hand down on my bed as Sam’s voice moaned louder like she was cumming. Having a filthy orgasm on Dad’s cock. I rubbed my thighs together, imagining myself beneath Dad, loving him. It would be so beautiful. Not so whorish like Sam.

That little fourteen-year-old trollop was the worst.

Why did I have to have a sister as wanton as her? How could we come from the same womb?

The sounds died. She had her orgasm. Her nasty pussy must have milked Daddy’s cock dry. I shuddered, my poor panties so wet from the wanton sounds. They echoed through my bedroom. Even with the sounds gone, they still resounded through my room. I wanted to screech in horror. This was so terrible.

I hated her.

I stared at my door. I should march in there and yell at her. Shame her. I should show Daddy how a true daughter loved him. Not like a whore, but something pure and beautiful. My thighs rubbed together beneath my nightgown, my poor panties soaked. A frustrating ache filled me.

When I burst in, I would see to Sam getting spanked so hard. She would be punished, and Daddy would love me. I hated Sam so much for stealing—

—having the guts to lose her virginity. I was happy for Sam, but so envious all at the same time. It was so exciting listening to her and Daddy making love. I smiled, my pussy aching. I pulled my fingers from my virgin snatch, buzzing from my orgasm.

It was so hot masturbating to Sam losing her virginity. I had such delicious orgasms listening to their passion. I was so envious of her. If that fourteen-year-old cutie could have the courage to lose her virginity to Daddy, why not me? I was seventeen. Older.

I licked my spicy juices off my fingers, savoring it. My entire body buzzed from that wonderful orgasm. Sam was such a bold girl. I really, really wished I had her courage. I swallowed, shivering as I cleaned my fingers.

Why couldn’t I have the courage? Daddy loved us both. He was so patient with me, to wait for me to be ready to make love to him. Maybe ... Maybe it was tonight. My heart thundered in my chest. I licked my lips, struggling to gain the courage to get up.

I had to do it. This was the time. My sister could do it. I could do it. I rolled out of bed, my entire body trembling. I padded to the door, biting my lip. I wished I was as brave as Sam. She was so fearless. How could we be sisters?

I reached the door, my naked breasts swaying. The world was a little blurry. I didn’t have my contacts in and didn’t want to put on my glasses. I didn’t look cute with my glasses. When I stopped wearing them, Daddy paid more attention to me.

I opened my door, peering down the hallway. I had the room closest to our parents. I licked my lips, staring at the door. I just had to pad down there and...

What if James came out of his bedroom? I glanced down the hallway at my younger brother’s room. What if he came out and saw me. I would die of embarrassment. He was such a weird pervert, drawing those anime girls. I swear one of those girls was based on me, the other on Sam. He had a busty girl and a petite girl. That wasn’t a coincidence. It was icky for him to think about us that way.

We were his sisters!

I closed my door and found my pink nightgown to cover my nakedness. I pulled it on, sliding the fabric over my nipples. Tingles raced through me. My fingers clenched and relaxed. I swallowed and opened my door again. I could hear Daddy and Sam making noise again. They were having sex again.

He was such a stud. They’d been doing naughty things for hours.

I padded down the hallway. I licked my lips as I drifted closer to his door. My cheeks warmed when I realized the type of sex they were having. Anal sex. My butthole tingled as I realized Daddy’s cock was pumping in and out of her.

This was so exciting. She was such an amazing sister. I would wait for them to be done, then ... Then it was time for me to lose my virginity. This night felt perfect. I wished Mom was here to witness it, but...

I had to do it. I felt so sure about it.

“I love you, Daddy,” I whispered as I listened to their flesh slapping together.


Linda Davis

I felt so guilty about cheating on my husband as I lay in bed with Marissa. My friend—my lesbian lover—cuddled against me. I couldn’t stop coming to see her. Over twenty years we’d been lovers. Since college. Before I even met Steve. I shouldn’t enjoy this. Women shouldn’t have sex with women. It was such a sin.

I was such a hypocrite.

I stared at my phone on the nightstand. I sent my husband so many lies today. Every time I came back from a trip to Vegas to see Marissa, I swore I wouldn’t do it again. I would focus on Steve instead of on my desires. We would make such wonderful love. I didn’t hate it. I reveled in being with him. And for a month, I wouldn’t think about Marissa at all.

Then it would start to itch in the back of my mind. She could do things to me that Steve couldn’t. Touch me in ways my husband couldn’t. Feminine ways. And I could do things to her. Steve didn’t have breasts and a pussy.

Marissa snuggled up to me in her sleep. We were in a king-sized bed in my hotel room, hardly using any of the space with us so cuddled together. I shook my head, my pussy growing wet. Why was I so weak and sinful?

What if Becky was like this? What if she and her friend, Tonya, were doing this sinful act? I was so afraid that Becky would follow in my footsteps. She didn’t need this guilt. I sighed, glancing at the clock. It was not much past midnight. I should sleep. Marissa would be insatiable and...

I would do such naughty things with her.

I sighed, my stomach twisting. What if Steve ever found out? He would hate me for cheating on him, for being a hypocrite. I should—

—text my husband about the naughty fun we were having. He would love to learn about it. He always did. Marissa and Evaline squirmed against me. I was so glad I seduced the deacon’s wife into lesbian delights. Evaline Gilbert made such a naughty lover. She was Korean, her skin a lovely shade of pale-olive that contrasted with my beige flesh. Marissa’s skin was a little tanner than mine. I held up my phone as they writhed against me.

“I can’t believe you’re sending this to your husband,” Evaline groaned.

“Mmm, Steve won’t tell your husband,” I promised as I stared at the image on my phone, getting our naughty selfie just write. “Now look sexy.”

“So sexy,” Marissa purred, her black hair spilling over her shoulder while her round breasts pressed into my side. Her shaved pussy rubbed on me, her hot cream smearing on my thigh.

“We are sexy,” Evaline purred, her hand sliding up to cup my large, soft breast. She tweaked my nipple.

I tapped the picture icon.

The flash flickered a few times. The phone clicked. I shivered, smiling. It was just such a naughty picture. I moved quickly, sending the text with the caption: “Just had one hot threesome. Marissa loved the new vibrator you bought me.”

I noticed all the texts I’d gotten while Marissa, Evaline, and I enjoyed our last romp of lesbian passion. My daughter Sam had sent me updates on her losing her cherry. I gasped in shock that she did it while I was gone.

I was so jealous. I wanted to be there to witness that important moment in my daughter’s life.

“What’s up?” Marissa asked.

I couldn’t tell my lover the fact that my husband and I encouraged our daughters’ incestuous desires for us. I had fooled around with both Sam and Becky, nothing major, some petting and fingering, a little shared masturbation while Steve often watched and masturbated. Neither girl was ready to lose their cherries.

Well, Sam was tonight.

“Just ... Sam’s being precocious,” I said, smiling.

“You are so close to your daughters,” Evaline said. “What’s your secret?”

“We just ... encourage their fantasies,” I said then blushed. Was that too much? If people learned my husband and I wanted to make love to our daughters...

“Ah,” Evaline said, nodding her head like it was sage advice.

As much as I was glad Evaline and I came out to see Marissa, I wished I was back home right now to see Sam lose her cherry.


Becky Davis

I did it. I had the courage to make love with Daddy. I stood in the doorway in my pink nightgown while Daddy smiled at me. Sam had this look of pure lust on her face. Her bright, red hair swayed about her face. She kept it in the cutest bob, not long like my auburn looks. Currently, it fell loose down my back and not in my usual braid.

I couldn’t sleep in my braid.

“Yes, yes, Becky!” Sam said such a big smile on her face. “That’s so awesome. I’m so happy that you’re ready to lose your virginity!”

I smiled as my little sister threw her naked body off the bed, our Daddy’s cum smeared across her small tits. I caught a brief flash of her ass, her butt-crack coated in jizz. Daddy really fucked her up the ass. That was so naughty.

Sam leaped off the bed and trampled over her cute nightgown—Sam always wore the sexiest skirts and girliest nightgowns for a tomboy—and reached me. She seized the hem of my nightgown and ripped it up my body.

“Sam!” I gasped as I lifted my arms, letting her take it off.

My large breasts spilled out. I tried to dress to hide how big they were. I had inherited our mother’s chest, unlike Sam who only had budding, little mounds. I almost covered myself, my cheeks burning as Daddy stared at me.

But I was here to lose my virginity. I couldn’t be shy. I had to be bold. Like Sam.

I drew in a deep breath. My entire body trembled. I licked my lips as I stared at Dad. He was such a handsome man, sitting naked on the bed. He set his phone on the nightstand, a hungry smile on his lips as he stared at me.

“You’re going to make Daddy so happy,” Sam said, her green eyes blazing and sparkling. Then she fell to her knees before me. “Let’s get your panties off.”

“Okay,” I said, my heart pounding.

Daddy licked his lips as Sam kissed my stomach. Her lips were just so hot on me, making me tingle. Her fingers hooked my panties. She tugged them down and pulled them off my hips. She worked them down my thighs, her lips kissing down to my bush, making me tingle. Sam had rubbed my pussy to an orgasm a few times, but she’d never licked me down there.

Would she do that...

Before she could lick me. She hopped to her feet, her small tits jiggling. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bed. I gasped, my breasts heaved. Sam flung herself between Daddy’s legs then pulled me down after her.

“Becky, you are just so beautiful,” Daddy said, his voice so strong. His cock was half-hard, thrusting up from his dark pubic hair. “You sure you want to do this.”

“I do, Daddy,” I said. “I’m ready to love you. I’ve loved you all my life.”

“I’m ready for this, too,” he said, his eyes flicking to his phone. “I’m glad things are working out.”

“Me, too,” Sam said. “Mom is super jealous that she’s not here, so we’ll have to re-enact it when she gets back.”

My cheeks burned. I nodded my head.

“Now, we have to clean Daddy’s cock before he can take your virginity,” Sam said, her hand grabbing his dick. “This was just in my butt.”

“I know,” I said, my cheeks on fire. My pussy dripped with juices. “I heard. Anal sex. How was it?”

“Amazing!” she grinned. “So, we got to lick him clean together so he’s ready for your pussy.”

I groaned as my little sister ducked her head down. She licked up Daddy’s cock. That was just in her butt. I groaned, my pussy clenching. My heart pounded as my own head drifted down. This was so naughty. I could smell a sour musk, the scent of her asshole. It made me...

Wetter.

My head drifted down. I was going to do something naughty. So wicked and wanton. I whimpered, my tits swaying before me. They piled against my thighs as I bent over to nuzzle at my daddy’s cock. My cheek rubbed against my little sister. My tongue touched Daddy’s cock and...

I tasted Sam’s ass.

Daddy groaned as we licked up his cock together. Our tongues dragged up it, cleaning the sour musk off his shaft. His dick throbbed and pulsed against me. Then we both reach the tip of his cock. We danced our tongues around it.

“My two angels,” Daddy groaned, staring down at us with such love, his face a little blurry without my glasses on. “Just gorgeous.”

I blushed, my body shivering.

“Naughty angels,” Sam said.

Daddy laughed. “That’s been my experience with angels. Naughty.”

I shivered, realizing he meant our mother. I wished Mom was here, but ... we would re-create this when she returned on Monday. It would be so naughty. My tongue licked again, climbing his shaft. He was harder now. He was bigger, twitching and pulsing. This salty liquid, Daddy’s precum, beaded out of the tip, mixing with the sour flavor of Sam’s ass.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” I moaned.

“You’re a naughty slut for Daddy like me,” Sam said, a big smile on her face.

“I am,” I said. I licked his cock again. “Daddy’s cock tastes dirty, but I love it.”

“Mmm, so do I,” Sam purred.

Daddy groaned as we licked at him again. Our tongues danced around his cock. We fluttered our tongues, cleaning Sam’s ass off his dick. Our cheeks rubbed together. Lips brushed. We were almost kissing each other. It was so hot. My cunt clenched. Juices poured down my thighs. I whimpered, my nipples throbbing against my thighs.

I loved the sounds Daddy made. We were making him feel incredible. Sam fisted his cock as we kissed and nuzzled on the spongy crown. I licked his dick, pleasing him. Then I did something so bold and wanton.

I engulfed the entire tip of his cock into my mouth, sucking hard.

“Yes!” groaned Sam. “Ooh, that’s it, Becky. That’s how you please our daddy. He loves it.”

“I do!” Daddy groaned. “That’s it, angel. Just bob that head. Suck my dick clean so I can take your cherry.”

My pussy clenched. My cunt grew hotter and hotter. This heat washed through me. My hips wiggled from side to side, brushing Sam. She trembled beside me. She licked at his shaft, flicking her tongue up and down his dick.

I sucked on him, wanting to please him. I loved my daddy so much. I was finally showing him. I was so glad I got the courage to love him tonight. He would take my cherry. He would make me into a true woman.

I couldn’t wait.

“Damn, you are such a sweet angel, Becky,” he groaned.

“What about me, Daddy?” Sam asked.

“You’re my cute kumquat,” he groaned. “Mmm, help your sister make me cum.”

“Will you cum on our faces, Daddy?” Sam asked.

“Yes!” he groaned, his dick throbbing in my mouth.

I sucked even harder. That sounded so naughty. My eyes closed as I bobbed my head. I worked my mouth up and down his cock, my cheeks hollowing. He grunted as more and more of his salty precum filled my mouth while the flavor of Sam’s ass dwindled.

She licked and fluttered her tongue against his shaft. Her tongue brushed my lips wrapped about his cock. Then she was licking up my cheek to my ear. It made me shiver. More pussy juices ran down my thighs.

“You’re going to make Daddy cum on our faces,” she husked. “Mmm, he’s going to splatter our faces. He’s going to coat us in spunk. Isn’t that hot?”

I whimpered and moaned about Daddy’s cock.

“Yeah, it is,” Sam purred. “He’s going to coat us in jizz. I bet your virgin pussy is going to explode on his dick.”

“Yes, yes,” Daddy groaned. “I’m getting closer. Keep sucking, Becky. Keep working that hungry mouth. My sweet angel.”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Sam moaned, her hand pumping up and down his cock. “Cum on our faces, Daddy! Drench us in your jizz!”

“Fuck!” he groaned. “Stop sucking, Becky! I’m about to erupt!”

I pulled my mouth off Daddy’s cock. Sam, stroking his cock as fast as possible, pressed her cheek against mine. His dick was right before us, precum bubbling out of the slit, running over it as we pumped him faster and faster. This was incredible.

Daddy grunted.

His cock erupted.

Hot jizz splashed on our faces. I gasped at the shock of it. This salty cream splattered across my features, painting a line over to Sam. It was so wanton. So naughty. I couldn’t believe Daddy was doing this. Was covering us in his seed.

I felt like such a slut for my daddy. I was so happy. I opened my mouth and a salty blast spilled in me. It was just that wondrous delight. I loved the flavor of his seed. His incestuous cum spilled in my mouth. I swallowed his seed as more and more splattered across our features.

“That’s it, Daddy!” Sam howled. “Coat us!”

“My two beautiful daughters!” Daddy growled as his cock spurted a final time, splattering my chin.

I shuddered, my heart hammering. Jizz dripped down my face. I panted, breathless after this amazing moment. We made Daddy cum. It was so amazing to do. We pleased him with our mouths. We made him so happy. He panted, a big smile on his lips.

Sam licked at my face. I gasped as her tongue gathered up Daddy’s cum. I turned to face her, her green eyes swimming before her, lines of jizz splattered around her face. It dribbled down her youthful features.

I licked her.

It was so naughty. It was so amazing to enjoy this delight. We licked each other clean, lapping at each other. Two naughty sisters united in our love for our daddy. I shivered as our lips met, passing his salty cum back and forth. He watched us. He witnessed the naughty things we did to each other. It was so amazing.

Our tongues dueled each other. It was amazing, passing his cum back and forth. His salty jizz melted on my tongue. My pussy grew hotter and hotter. I wanted Daddy to make love to me so badly. His jizz should be in my pussy.

Sam broke the kiss. “Mmm, let’s get you ready.”

I blinked. “What?”


Sam Davis

“Come on,” I said, my mouth lingering with the naughty, salty flavor of his seed. It was just such a wondrous flavor.

“How?” she asked.

“We’re going to love you!” I said. I grabbed Becky’s shoulders and pushed her down onto her back. She stretched across the bed. Her large tits, as big as mom’s, pillowed out into two lovely mounds. My sister had such sexy boobs. They were such soft tits. Her hair was a darker red than my own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.