Project Manager - Cover

Project Manager

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Visiting various countries affords varied opportunities.There is some sex in the story but it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

After some minor problems were worked out and the initial briefing done with the three assistants the Doctor had selected the physical therapy program started. The Doctor sent to Sandi a list of the patients along with what he thought there problems were. The nine patients the Doctor initially referred had the types of illnesses and injuries that Sandi had worked with in the States.

The assistants were females, all in their mid-twenties who were quick learners and had caring personalities. Sandi would first show and explain why she was doing a specific procedure with a patient. She would then ask a student take over from her treating the patient to see if the student understood what to do. The total treatments of the patients were a combination of hands on type along with the use of the machines in the exercise room.

The patients understood why Sandi was doing this and voiced no objections to being used to demonstrate these procedures. Time spent in treating all the patients normally was able to be completed before noon. Sandi was pleased by how her students and the program were progressing.

Sandi would mention over dinner if anything interesting had occurred in doing these physical therapy sessions. One time she mentioned that she had a new patient, an elderly man who came out of the locker room wearing workout shorts and an olive drab tee shirt. She could see that because of how he struggled to walk and the expression on his face that it was necessary for this man to walk with a cane. He told her his goal was to walk without the cane and it was very important to him that he be able to do this.

The referral the Doctor sent to Sandi about this man said he didn’t think he needed a hip replacement and diagnosed him with having a very severe case of bursitis much like what Scott had but much more sever. Prescribed medications were limited because this man was taking a blood thinner medicine which put the emphasis on physical therapy to treat this man’s condition.

“He was a nice gentleman who followed my instructions on what I said he needed to do. He wanted to exceed what I was telling him to do but I told him take it easy and not to push it. I have it scheduled for him to have a session with me every day. I told him that both of us will work for him to achieve his goal. He gave me a nice smile when I said that I was committed to helping him walk without the use of a cane. Later he confided in me that he would be deeply embarrassed if he needed a cane to walk his daughter down the aisle in church for her wedding.”

Scott choked a little on his food when Sandi said, “After the session he went back into the locker room to dress and coming out he surprised me a little because he was dressed in a military uniform. I heard another military dressed man there call him “General.”

Scott told her that it was strong possibility that this man was Isabel’s father if his last name is Contreras. He gave it a “Pas-a-de-na” on telling her what the rumored reputation was of this “gentle” man.

Two months later Scott and Sandi were among the three hundred plus guests at Isabel’s wedding. Isabel looked absolutely beautiful in her form fitting white strapless wedding gown. The General wearing his dress blue uniform with his many medals and decorations walked Isabel down the aisle. The General was able to walk her down the aisle without the use of a cane. In doing this when he saw Sandi standing at the front of a pew watching he gave her a smile and a nod of his head. He was proud that he was able to do this walk without a cane.

In seeing and watching Isabel Scott had the thought that if he was ever asked to describe Isabel he would say, “Every so often on the web someone puts together a group of pictures of who they say are the most beautiful television weather ladies. Some of these ladies are Hispanic with pretty faces, long dark hair and very curvaceous bodies. If Isabel was a weather lady she would be at the top of the list.”

He also had the somewhat cynical thought that her husband was going to be a lucky man tonight but then again maybe he had already had gotten lucky.

The reception at the country club was a gala affair. There were two bands that alternated playing and there were the expected speeches honoring the bride and groom. Most every speech favorably mentioned Isabel’s intention to be the President of this country. Scott was taken back a little when the General came to the table that he and Sandi were sitting at. After Sandi introduced Scott to the General and they shook hands the General asked Sandi for a dance.

The election was held and with good weather there was a large turnout of voters probably because of some of the other issues that were on the ballot. With no other person opposing Isabel she was elected President.

The time Scott was spending supervising this project was swiftly going by mainly because there were no unsolvable problems. He was enjoying doing this work and was receiving some personal satisfaction in completing the project. He estimated in about two months the work would be done and it would be time to head on back to the States.

Scott also enjoyed coming back to the apartment after work to a warm and carrying Sandi. He had come to realize that she was everything he had wanted to find in a woman. She was definitely a keeper.

In thinking more about his relationship with Sandi he knew he did not want to lose her. He made a decision and pressed Isabel’s cellphone number into his phone.

She knew who was calling her because of the caller id. When she answered the call she heard “Madam President.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.