Project Manager - Cover

Project Manager

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Visiting various countries affords varied opportunities.There is some sex in the story but it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

It took about an hour from when the order for a large half sausage and cheese and a half vegetarian and mushroom pizza was placed till it was delivered. They sat at the kitchen table eating the pizza and sipping on some diet cokes.

Scott looked at Sandi and saw that her hair was disheveled and her lipstick was gone. The look on her face was that of a lady that had been freshly fucked. He chuckled a little as he had that thought.

Sandi heard the chuckle and said, “What is so funny?”

“Nothing really.”

“No, please tell me what is so funny.”

“Well in looking at you it seems to me you emit the glow of a woman who has been freshly fucked.”

Sandi just laughed and laughed at hearing that remark. When she regained control she said, “I don’t know about having that look but I will tell you that is how I feel” and she laughed some more. He liked hearing her laugh.

After they had finished eating the leftover pizza was put in the refrigerator. They were standing in the kitchen when Sandi said, “It is still early, what do you think we should do?”

Taking her hand Scott said “I think we should watch some television.”

They started walking but when it became apparent that Sandi was heading back to the large family room and Scott to the bedroom she said, “If we go to the bedroom we aren’t going to watch much TV.”

With a smile on his face he said, “Great minds think alike.”

Sandi was correct in making that comment in that they didn’t watch much TV. It was a very pleasurable way to spend an evening and the night by cuddling, kissing and making love.

She asked him to stay the night and he did. In the morning they showered together. One thing Scott noticed and liked was that Sandi was not embarrassed to be naked with Scott. She didn’t try and cover her nakedness but at the same time she didn’t flaunt it either. Sandi had a nice proportioned compact body that he enjoyed looking at.

In talking with Sandi he asked her about her plans for the divorce. She told him that she had an appointment to see Marsha Kinkaid a college friend who went to law school and specializes in handling divorces. Sandi said that Marsha has a reputation for being a “Shark” in handling divorces so Sandi should have no problems in getting her fair share of the marital assets.

Scott thought that was the way to go and before he left he made plans with her for next Saturday to go out to dinner.

At work Scott thought it was a little boring reviewing the reports on the various projects that were under construction. That was till Thursday when Ray called Scott into his office.

Ray said, “I am going to give you the assignment of being a troubleshooter and send you down to Central America to solve a problem. We are updating and reinforcing a dam there and there are some problems with the labor force as to pay and I am told the Interior Minister is trying to micro managing the project along with some suggested changes. It sounds fairly similar to problems you had over two years ago when we sent Matt Block down to give you a hand.”

“Who is the project manager?”

“A Carley Edwards, our only female head project manager. We need to help her as we don’t want her to fail.”

“What can you tell me about her?”

“She is book smart in that she was number three in her class at Cal Tech. Her people skills along with her management skills are a little suspect but should improve in time.”

“Is John Pope going to tell her like he told me that someone was coming and his word would be just like John was saying something?”

“No I will handle telling her you are coming down there and will tell her that if you say jump to her, her response should be to ask you how high. Oh and I would suggest before you leave that you read Carley’s reports and the contract we have as to doing this work.”

With a chuckle Scott said he would do those reviews and will book a flight to leave Monday.

At his desk he checked his email and saw one from Doctor Brady. It said he was attaching all the test results which were normal. He told Scott to get a flu shot and he would see him in one year.

On Friday Scott did review the reports and the contract on the project Carley was managing. The one thing that surprised him was that the contract was now incorporating language that basically said we could withdraw from the project if the principal severely interferes in our management. This new language had to have come about because of the problem that occurred on Scott’s last project.

When Sandi opened the door to her house on Saturday Scott was in for a nice surprise. She was dressed like she just stepped out of a fashion magazine. She was wearing a black form fitted sheath dress that was four inches above her knees which had a provocative square neckline. Her hair was being worn down and she had on four inch high heeled shoes. This was the first time he had seen her with all of her war paint on and she was a very beautiful lady.

In entering her house he signaled her with his hand that she should turn around in a circle which caused her to smile has she did this.

“I will say that your soon to be ex-husband must be blind or dumb or a combination of both to let someone as nice and as good looking as you get away. His loss is my gain.”

“Thank you for saying that. A girl likes hearing those nice things.”

The drive to the restaurant and the time spent there made for a pleasant evening. Scott told her about his forth coming trip. Sandi told him about meeting with her attorney and what she said the attorney would do. The time flew by quickly.

Pulling onto her driveway nothing was said since it was a given that Scott was invited to come in. Once inside she turned and putting her arms over his shoulders gave him a scorching kiss. His arms were around her rubbing her firm buttocks which he felt were panty clad. It wasn’t long after that they were in bed making love.

It was a great night of love making. He could tell she enjoyed the oral worship he gave her and she reciprocated by doing some oral worshiping of him before they had their second coupling. This time she was a little more verbal in her comments in encouraging him and telling him how good he was making her feel. He stayed the night and after the morning shower they returned to the bed and made love again.

She gave him a playful slap when he told her she had that look again on her face he had mentioned before.

After she made breakfast they played a little kissy face before he left to go to his condo and pack for his trip the next day.

The five and a half hour flight in first class was comfortable. The flight attendant was very attentive to Scott. Scott was surprised and maybe a little perturbed that there was no one in the luggage claim and customs area to meet him. The absence of a driver caused him take a cab to the hotel to check in and then another cab to the construction site.

He entered the double wide trailer that was the construction office and walked into a smaller office that had a lady maybe five years younger than him sitting behind a desk which had the name plate Carley Edwards on it. She looked up at Scott as he entered and he could see the resentment in her as she was looking at him and surmised who he was.

Time to nip this in the bud he thought as he extended his hand and introduced himself to her. She reluctantly accepted his hand and shook it.

“Before we go any farther let me ask you, did Ray Damaron tell you I was coming down here today.”

“Yes he did.”

“Would you have reacted differently if it was Ray or the CEO John Pope that was coming here?”

“What do you mean?”

“Would there be no one to greet him at the airport and he would need to take a cab to go to the hotel and another cab to come to this site? Let me say that first impressions mean a lot and my first impression is that there are a few things you need to learn if you are going to succeed has a project manager and it’s not just in successfully completing the project.”

“Look I know that you may be pissed that they sent me down here but understand that the company wants you to succeed and like it or not I am here to help you. This same situation happened to me about two and a half years ago when I was working on a project and I learned a few things. Someone was sent down to help me and he solved the problems. I was then able to exceed the projected completion time table which should result in that two billion dollar dam project being completed on time and under budget.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.