A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 55

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 55 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

Waking up Sunday, I was sore as hell. The side of my face was the worst, it was throbbing nonstop.

I downed four ibuprofen before sitting down to breakfast. Looking at the clock it was 10.45AM. I guess nobody woke me up for church.

When I was putting my dishes in the sink, I noticed that there was an envelope sitting on the counter addressed to me. Looking at it, it was something I wasn’t expecting, but was now looking forward to.

Kiku had actually written me a letter from Stanford. I had figured that she would completely forget about me. I took the envelope and went upstairs.

Cracking open the envelope, I was struck by the odor of perfume.

*Dear Barnim,

I hope all is going well at home and school for you. The first week of college was hard, but I’ve settled in now. The class atmosphere is so different, it’s all about being self-starting and self-sufficient. That’s not a big deal for me. I’m getting core prerequisites done plus Psych 101 and a political science class for prelaw. The classes are all pretty good so far.

Surprisingly, my parents call every week, though it’s mostly talking to my mom. Dad seems to still be holding out hope that I’ll leave college and become a dutiful Japanese wife to someone. Mom keeps trying to get me involved in some of the Japanese cultural groups in the area. It’s not that I’m really against it, but I don’t really have the time. I think she’s hoping like Dad, that I’ll meet a good Japanese boy at one of the groups.

Maintaining my grades is of the greatest importance right now and not parties or getting wasted. Though I do get out to do some hiking and sightseeing.

The weather is so different here, and for the most part is pretty awesome, lots of sun and mild temperatures. I sure don’t miss all the humidity. There have been a few mornings where it was foggy, but not a lot of rainstorms at night during the summer. That allows me to take walks most nights to try and stave off the dreaded freshman 15. I can even study outside almost every day whenever I want which is great.

So how are you doing? You’ve only got about 7 months or so left before graduation. I hope you’re doing well in your classes, though with as smart as you are it shouldn’t be a problem. Have you thought of where you want to go to school? I think you should be able to get accepted at most schools you apply to.

Well, I’ve got to get to work on a paper. I’ll be waiting for your response.

Yours,

Kiku XOXO *

Well, that was a lot more low key than I thought it would be when I saw the envelope. I was happy that Kiku seemed to be adapting really well to college life.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing with a good chunk of the time using Grandmother’s preferred healing method. I kept a bag of frozen vegetables on my face.

I was actually surprised that everybody showed up for Sunday dinner. I thought things were going to get interesting, but it was not to be. Randall was pretty quiet as his protector was hiding in his dungeon.

After dinner it was the four of us sitting outside of the garage. The cigars and another bottle of vodka was brought out. It was just 4 guys drinking and bullshitting. I’d lost track of what time it was when Mom made her presence known.

“Alright mister. Time for you to head to bed. It’s a school night.”

“Not a problem.”

I turned to the three of them.

“The warden has spoken.”

“Go tell your grandmother it’s time to go. Then come say goodbye.”

I walked in and Grandmother was sitting at the table drinking what looked like tea.

“Grandfather says it’s time to go. You know they need a sober person to drive.”

“OK. Tell him I’ll be out in a minute.”

I went back out and said my goodbyes to Stosh and JJ who immediately climbed into the back of the rental car. Mom headed back in when I went over to Grandfather.

“Don’t stay out here too long.”

“I won’t.”

I went over and gave Grandfather a hug goodbye, then Grandmother gave me a hug as she walked by.

“You be good and don’t get into any trouble.”

“I will.” She went to the rental. Grandfather backed up a bit and looked at me.

“I’ll give you a call after I get in touch with my friend and it’s all set up.”

“Thank you for this. Have a safe trip.”

I watched as they backed out of the driveway. It would probably be several months if not longer before I saw them again.

As I changed for bed, I caught a glance at the championship belt sitting on my desk. It finally hit home that my fighting days were over. It was the right call, but I was still going to be continuing my training 2 days a week.


I went for my morning run, thinking the grandparents and the village idiots were probably getting ready for their flight. Randy was walking out of the garage as I was walking in.

“You don’t have anyone to save you now. If I hear you speaking Polish in this house there will be severe repercussions”

So I decided to introduce him into some of the most important Polish words that you need to know.

“Spierdalaj!”

“That’s your one chance.”

“Pocałuj mnie w dupę.”

I took a step towards him.

“So, you know for future reference, the first thing I told you was to “Fuck off!”. Then I told you to kiss my ass. So, I’m waiting for the repercussions.”

He stood there for a minute.

“Be honest to me and yourself. You’re not going to do a damn thing. All bark and no bite.”

I walked past him and opened the door. Turning back, I yelled at him. “Just do what you do best. Go run and tell Mom.”

As I came out of the shower, Mom was waiting in my room.

“You think you’re a tough guy?”

“Nope. Just not going to be bullied by Randy.” She was surprised at that response, and it took her a moment to refocus and come up with a reply.

“That may be well and good, but you need to be respectful.”

“The best thing that can happen is that I’ll stay out of his way, and he stays out of mine. I know it’ll be hard for him. I mean I didn’t even say a word to him this morning before he started in. Hell, seven more months and he won’t ever have to deal with me anymore.”

She shook her head as she walked out of my room. I didn’t have anything else happen before I left for school.

The were some questions about my face from people in most of my classes. I mostly blew it off, though Coach Antebian wanted to see the cut. He spent almost half the class asking me about the fight and made me promise to bring the belt by the coach’s office sometime this week.

I finally found when I would present my chemistry project. For the next two weeks there would be 2 to 3 given each day, and somehow it wasn’t done alphabetically. I would be giving mine during the second week, the day before our Thanksgiving 4 day weekend.

After school, I luckily missed Randy while I was getting ready to go over to Jules’ house and do some tutoring. I cleaned up and was out of the house in about 45 minutes. It was an easier time driving to her house and didn’t miss the driveway this time.

This was the first time seeing the house in the daytime. It was huge, looking like a mini plantation house. Jules answered the door in a pair of tight as hell running shorts and a sports bra. I could only guess her parents definitely weren’t home. That was a good thing at the moment.

“So, your parents coming home anytime soon?”

“No. What the hell happened to your face?”

“I had a fight this past weekend.”

“Are you going to stand out there talking or are you going to come in and ravage me?”

Well, I wasn’t one to turn down a challenge. I took a step forward and hefted Jules on my shoulder, then kicked the door closed and made my way to the couch. She was putting on a campy protest.

“Oh, you big brute, put me down. I don’t know what I’ll do.”

I gave her a swift, hard smack to the ass.

“Well, you can start by dropping the over dramatic act.”

“Really? I was having so much fun.”

“I can always leave and let you continue.”

Somehow, she squirmed around and was running her tongue along my ear. This caught me off guard and I stumbled a bit, almost dropping her.

Jules decided to mess with me, and I awarded her another smack to the ass.

“So much for being a big brute.”

“Keep it up and I’ll tan your hide.”

“You’re a meanie.”

“Pretty much.”

As I started to set her down in front of the couch, Jules proceeded to slide along my body as she settled down onto her feet. This caused her sports bra to slide up revealing what was a really nice set a tits. They fit her frame really well, but on the larger side. Reaching down I rolled both nipples between my fingers. There was a deep, husky moan.

She slid down to her knees, letting her hands travel down my chest to rest on my belt and then looked up at me with a mischievous smile. The belt was undone, and then she made a big production about undoing my pants. As the fly came open, she ran her hand along the bulge showing.

“Well, that’s all that I imagined and more.”

“I’m glad I could meet your expectations.”

The hand began sliding up and down along the length again. Reaching the head, she leaned forward and gently put her teeth around the shaft. Gently adding pressure as the teeth followed the hand along the shaft. Her hand slowly started peeling my briefs down ever so slowly. Guess Jules knows not to just go full bore and get smacked in the face. Her tongue slipped out and began licking the head as it appeared.

As she popped the head in her mouth, I slipped my shoes off. The sucking and licking felt amazing. My pants and briefs came off and I felt a new sensation. I had always been one to enjoy having my balls played with. Jules had the right amount of pressure on them with the occasional nail dragging across them. Damn, she was pretty good, though I needed a bit more. Placing my hand on the back of her head, I gave just a little nudge forward.

Jules took about 6 inches before a considerable gag reflex hit. As the head of my cock slid out, there was a huge dry heave. Well, that was a lesson learned quick. The last thing I needed was for her to throw up on me.

“You OK?”

“Yeah, let’s not do that again. No pushing on my head.”

“Not a problem.”

She went right back to sucking on my cock after wiping the strings of spit off her chin. After a couple of minutes there was another unique sensation. A fingernail ran across my taint. It sent a shiver up my spine as a moan sounded out. In what seemed no more than an instant, it happened again. My head tilted back, and another moan came out.

I glanced down and Jules flashed a grin around my cock. Almost instantly she went back to sucking my cock. I was in bliss until something caught me completely unaware.

The fingernail went for my taint to my asshole. This was a big no-no. I shifted my hips back to pull the fingernail away. That didn’t seem to slow her down, and before I knew, it the pad of the finger was gliding across my asshole. Again, I shifted my hips back.

I thought that was the end of it, but no. Jules hadn’t caught on to the hint. This time when the pad hit my asshole there was some pressure added. This needed to be nipped in the bud before it went horribly wrong. I put my hand on her forehead and pushed her off my cock.

“What?”

“Exactly what do you think you’re doing?”

“Well, seems to me that I was sucking your dick.”

“Not what I was talking about. What were you doing with the finger? Me moving my hips away didn’t give you a clue as to that I wasn’t into it?”

“Well, I heard my mom talking with a friend. They were saying how massaging the prostate gives the guy a massive orgasm. So, I read about it and decided to try it out.”

“Let me say this. Not every guy is OK with it. You are better off asking beforehand. How would you feel about me sticking my dick in your ass without asking?”

“You’re not sticking that thing in my ass.”

“Exactly. If you haven’t figured it out, someone putting their finger in my ass isn’t something that I’m OK with.”

“I can see your point.”

Reaching down and grabbing Jules under the arms, I picked her up. As soon as she hit her feet, I stripped her of all her clothes. Pushing Jules back onto the couch, I dove face first into her pussy.

The next hour and a half, it was just hedonistic fucking. I rinsed off in her shower to get that sex smell off. As I was getting ready to walk out the door Jules gave me a kiss.

“I’ll give you a call when I have a free afternoon.

“OK, have a good evening.”

When I got home, Mom was ready for the interrogation. I spun a tale about going over the major events of the first World War and the depression. Not sure if she bought it, but the subject was dropped.


My morning run was at a lot more sedate pace than I normally ran. I was still sore as hell from the fight and then fucking Jules, but I needed to get back on track.

As soon as school was finished, I made my way over to the recruiting office. Corporal Russo stood as I walked into the office.

“Badzinski, good to see that you showed up and are early. That’s a trait that will serve you well in your military career.” We sat down at his desk, and I was told what to expect. I kinda paid attention while letting him do his job.

It didn’t take the whole 3 hours to finish. It was similar to the last one I took, though different at the same time. With nowhere to go, I decided to wait around while the test was scored. It was a good score, just slightly lower than the first time but good enough.

“So, you scored better than 91% of the other people that have taken the test this year so far. So, your scores are more than enough to qualify for the Infantry Assaultman MOS.”

As we were talking, another Marine popped around the cubicle wall.

“So, who do we have here Cpl. Russo?”

“Well, Sergeant Major, this is Barnim Badzinski. He’s a slightly special case.”

“So, tell me what makes you a special case Mr. Badzinski?”

I explained everything about how I wanted to go about enlisting. He didn’t see an issue with it as long as I was willing to enlist, he didn’t really seem to care. He left, and Cpl. Russo and I talked for a bit longer. He was starting to file some paperwork when I headed out. The Sgt Maj was standing outside the door as I went out.

“Badzinski was it?”

“Yes, it is Sergeant Major.”

“Well, I’m Sergeant Major Alvarez. Many years ago, I had a young Lance Corporal Gibbs in my Battalion. He speaks highly of you, but I’ll see for myself on the 25th at Fort Gillem.”

“I’ll see you there Sergeant Major Alvarez. You have a great evening.”

“You as well.”


The next week or so was fairly benign.

I got my envelope from Mr. Singh, that made for a nice bump in my savings account. The scar that was forming looked like it was going to be fairly prominent and thick. It was going to be quite the conversation piece.

The presentations of the chemistry experiments began, and after the first week, I started showing up a little early at school having to cancel my morning run.

I was getting everything measured and into the proper apparatus for my presentation. Once it was all set up, Ms. Pascal locked it up in the chemical locker. Guess she was afraid that I’d blow up the classroom.


I was excited during my run this morning. I was going to make some cool stuff happen today. I made my way to school knowing that I was going to make a huge mess.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.