A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 52

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 52 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

I got back from my morning run, and after showering and dressing, set out my clothes for the evening before heading out to work.

It was a pretty normal day at work. Mr. Pope decided to spend most of the day in the warehouse trying to make me laugh; I had no clue what that was about.

I grabbed something to eat from McDonald’s on the way home; the stuff was way too greasy, but it was super cheap, and I was still pretty broke. After getting home, I grabbed a shower and got changed. Impressing Keisha wasn’t really that important, so it was just jeans, t-shirt and sneakers.

Walking out through the kitchen was when Mom ambushed me.

“So where are you going?”

“I’m going out. I told you about this the other night.”

“Well, where are you going?”

“Out, not really sure where. I might go see a movie.”

“You need to tell me where you are going.”

“I told you, I’m not sure. Have a good evening, I’ll be home before midnight most likely.”

I headed out. It was about a 25-minute drive over to Keisha’s house which was in a nice middle class in a cul de sac. Walking up, I rang the doorbell, and it was only a short time till the door opened.

Keisha was standing there in a short satin robe. It was short as hell, only about 2 inches from showing her pussy. The pink color was in stark contrast to her skin. I could only describe it as a really dark hazelnut.

“So, are you going to come in or are you just going to stand there staring?”

“Well, I’ll come in but that just means I’ll be staring at you inside the house.”

She chuckled as I walked in and shut the door. The living room was kind of dark and I couldn’t see much as she walked towards a lamp that was on an end table.

As I stood there, Keisha kept staring at my crotch. Seemed I wasn’t the only one looking for something to enjoy.

“Well, seems I’m not the only one staring.”

“I wanna see if you were lying or not, which will tell me if I’m going to kick you out or not.”

I let out a laugh, and she scowled at me. We both stood there for a couple of minutes not saying a word, then she finally took a step forward.

“It’s time to take it off and let me see what you’re working with.”

I pulled off my t-shirt and let it fall to the floor. Keisha let out a slight gasp and took a step forward. All of a sudden her hands began to roam across my chest, her attention focused on the tattoo on my left arm.

“I didn’t notice this the last time I saw you. Are you some sort of a bad boy rebel?”

“No, it’s a Samoan cultural thing. I was accepted into a clan and this was the result.”

“Oh, okay. So, lose the pants.”

“It’s your turn. Open the robe and let me see some more skin.”

Keisha slowly began to gyrate her hips a bit, playing with the edges of the robe a little. There were flashes of skin here and there, and the notion that those tits were as perky as I thought was confirmed. Suddenly the robe hit the floor. Damn she was toned!

There was a turn and then a booty drop. When she came up, it was to end up bent over with knees straight and hands on the floor. I was impressed. There was a slight lurch in my briefs at the display as I saw there was a light darker skin tone on her pussy lips.

Keisha popped back up and turned around. “Well, it’s still not that impressive. I’m starting to get disappointed.”

“I can get that a lot. I’m more of a grower than a shower. You get “hands on” with it, and it’ll become all that you want and more.”

Closing the distance, she began running her hands down my chest and into my briefs. Just the feel of her hand sliding along my cock was great. It started to fill her hand and then some.

As Keisha was pulling my boxer briefs down with a grin on her face. She was going to her knees as my underwear hit the ground and her eyes got big.

“I’ll say it’s all you said it was and thicker than I thought it would be. What the hell is with the scar on your leg? The scar on your face wasn’t there when I saw you before.”

“We can discuss that later. You have a job to do right now.”

She began stroking and sucking my cock. Reaching down, I palmed the back of her head and forced more of my cock into her mouth. As I bounced the head of my cock against the back of her throat, she began gagging and looking up at me.

Pulling out, there were a couple of coughs. Keisha had kept a hand on my cock, and it was at that moment that we both noticed something. The stark contrast in colors between us. She said something first.

“I knew there would be a difference, it’s just more than I would have guessed, seeing as the visible skin is tan. It’s really turning me on. You need to fuck me.”

“You’re right, it is fucking hot.”

I stepped out of my underwear and grabbed her by the shoulders. Pushing Keisha onto her back, I shocked her by diving face first into her pussy. I guess getting her pussy licked wasn’t a common occurrence for Keisha. She was going absolutely wild as I was feasting.

As I slipped a finger into her sopping pussy while attacking her clit, she almost completely came off the ground and I had to press down into her stomach to try and keep her stable. “Keep it up!”

Keisha was soon begging me to fuck her, so I decided to oblige her. Sliding my finger out, I reached down and made sure that I was fully hard, slipping on a condom at the same time.

Getting up onto my knees, I grabbed Keisha by the hips, flipped her over and maneuvered her onto hands and knees. There was a yelp as I did it then sliding the head of my cock between her pussy lips there was more begging and moaning.

“OH GOD. That’s so good.” I only got about 6 inches in on the first thrust then continuing on only about another inch or so made it in.

I decided to put the pressure on. Placing a hand in between her shoulder blades, I pushed her forward forcing her down so that her shoulder blades and face were on the floor. Keeping one hand between the shoulders, I grabbed her hip with the other. I watched as my lily-white cock slid in between that fine brown fat ass as I sped up my thrusts, the moaning coming faster.

“Yes, give me more. Pound my pussy.”

I gave her the last bit of my cock, cramming it in. That set her off. Stroking in and out, I powered through Keisha’s orgasm, mine following not 20 seconds after I started. Slamming in with as much force as I could as I began cumming. Waiting until she relaxed a little, I pulled out making sure the condom came with it. It was on hand when she slowly got to her feet a little wobbly.

“Let me get something for that, you can’t leave it in the trash.”

That was understandable, but a little strange at the same time. I would have just flushed it. Keisha came back from what I assumed was the kitchen with a zip loc bag. I put the condom in it and set it next to my pants.

“Why are you putting it there?”

“Cause I’m not done fucking you yet.”

Taking a seat down on the couch, I motioned her over. She turned and went down a hallway, coming back with a towel in hand. Spreading it out, she sat down next to me.

The conversation went into a direction that I didn’t expect but should have.

“So, was that your first time fucking a black girl?”

“Yes, it was. I’ll ask you the same thing, first time getting fucked by a big white cock?”

“Yes. Any reason why you’ve never fucked a black girl before?”

“No specific reason, I just never met one that interested me enough.”

I guess we both thought for a bit. When I felt the proverbial lead being put back into the pencil, I reached down and stroked myself hard as she watched. I couldn’t leave her out, grabbing her by the hair, I pushed her head down onto my cock. She began sucking and I pushed even more, and just like earlier she was gagging and coughing. Letting her up, I gave her a second to catch her breath. Putting my arm around her waist, I pulled her up into my lap.

Keisha knew what was going on. Getting her feet under her, she rose up poised over my cock. Without any warning, I grabbed her by the hips and slammed her down on my cock.

“HOLY SHIT!!!” There was a sudden intake of air.

“That hurt a little and caught me by surprise. It also felt good in a strange way as well.”

I had a hold of her hips and started a long, slow up and down movement. Keisha took over and was riding my cock like a woman possessed. That fat ass was slapping my thighs every time. Snaking my arms under her thighs, I grabbed ahold of her as I stood up.

“What the fuck?”

She was squealing up until I pinned her up against the wall. That brought out a surprise that I wasn’t expecting. Keisha bit the shit out of my shoulder. The muffled moans and screams could be heard while she was gnawing on my shoulder. I had to do something before she drew blood as there were no signs of her stopping.

Turning away from the wall, I carried her, still impaled on my cock over to the kitchen table. Laying her on the table, I pulled her ankles onto my left shoulder, and started slamming home. There was an instant creaking coming from the table.

The last thing I wanted was Keisha having to explain how the table got destroyed. Changing tactics, I slowly let my cock slide in and out deep, from tip to balls, while she was moaning and crying out over and over.

“OH GOD! It’s never felt like this.”

I decided to up the ante and added another point of stimulation, snaking my hand between her thighs. I found her clit, lightly rubbing it with my thumb and moving it in a circle then up and down. Keisha was screaming and flopping around on the table. It wasn’t long before she popped off.

“OH GOD! IT”S SO GOOD. PLEASE DON’T STOP!”

I kept going, and it wasn’t that long before I lost the battle and blew my load. I could feel her legs still shaking as my cock deflated. Letting her legs go, I leaned down and kissed her.

“So, was it as good as you hoped it would be?”

“Yes, it was and so much more.”

Well, I’d done my job. Glancing over at the stove, the clock said that it was 10:26PM. Not enough time to recover and fuck again, so it was time to call it a night. Pulling the condom off, it went into the zip loc bag with the other one.

As I got my socks and underwear on, Keisha finally sat up.

“Leaving already?”

“Yeah, it’s getting late and I don’t think being here when your parents get home is a good idea.”

“You’re right, that would be a bad idea. I’ll be back in a minute.”

“OK.” I got dressed while waiting for her. Getting laid had relaxed me a good bit. Keisha came back wearing workout shorts. Walking up, she looked up at me, running her hand along my cock.

“So, am I going to be able to get a hold of your cock again?”

“Probably not, this was a one-time engagement from what I was told. Though I did have a great time, you definitely are a hot piece of ass.”

“Normally I’d be offended by that, but I knew what this was. Plus, I do appreciate it when a big hunk tells me I’m hot.”

“Well, I’m going to take off. Have a great weekend.” As I reached for the door handle, Keisha grabbed me and laid a scorcher on me.

“Have a great night.”

I was walking out the door, damn zip loc bag in my hand as she chuckled behind me.

“Guess I’m going to have to see if Jules will let me borrow you every now and then.”

Damn it, that’s all I needed was to start being passed around again. This situation was how the whole damn thing started with Ellie. There was no way in hell I was going to let this turn into a relationship.


All things considered, I had gotten in fairly early on Saturday night, so getting up early Sunday wasn’t a big issue.

After church and breakfast, I spent an hour or so reading with Erin. I could tell that she was trying to get to the new books. It was a little difficult to get her to slow down. As we finished, she looked at me with a serious look on her face.

“Barnim, are you going to take me trick or treating on Halloween?” Fuck, I really didn’t want to, but I realized that there was really no way that I could get out of it.

“Yes, but you need to do me a favor. You need to let me know what costume I’m going to wear before Halloween.”

“OK.”

She went running to find Mom. I was screwed. The rest of the day was spent resting with no issues from mom.


The beginning of the week started out pretty good. I was happy that I was no longer taking the bus.

My running was back to about 7 miles a morning, I’d gotten it down to just under 9 minutes a mile. That was a brisk pace that I probably could have kept up for another 2 or 3 miles. In my mind it was just about maintaining this level. I knew that the pace could be quickened for the 3 miles of the PT test.

Bob called me on Tuesday. Mr. Roth wanted another meeting at Bob’s office on Friday. That was going to slow me down trying to get my finances back in the black. Mr. Pope was cool about the whole thing. Kick boxing was more of the same as last week, though I still ended up with some welts on my arm.


I got up a bit earlier than normal on Friday in order to combat the nerves I was feeling about the impending meeting. I pushed my run to about 10 miles, the extra miles helping my nerves.

School went fairly quick, though it could have been quicker if I was being honest. I was able to change the oil in the truck during auto shop as it was time to get it done. The looks and snide comments had pretty much stopped by this point.

I made the drive to Bob’s office after school He led me to his office where we chatted for a couple of minutes before he told me to hold tight after his secretary called out to him.

I had been in there a few minutes when Bob came back in. I got a nagging feeling that something was going on and I wasn’t going to like it.

“So Barnim, I’d like you to remain calm, keep your eyes and ears open while keeping your mouth shut. You may not like it, but it’ll be good for you. Now let’s go.”

We went into to the conference room and instantly I went into defense mode. Mr. Roth was sitting at the far end of the table, sitting to his right was Ellie and Mr. Holt, and on his left was Mom. I was going to give Bob hell for getting ambushed like this.

I decided that he was going to sit next to Mom while I sat at the other end of the table from Mr. Roth. He decided to start things off.

“Barnim, I asked Mr. Carrigan to set up this meeting so that we can finalize this whole ordeal. Once I presented the evidence that was uncovered, including the statement in front of Deputy Orrack, the video of the event and the physical evidence, the lawyer saw the writing on the wall. Seeing it was a pretty open and shut case, their lawyer’s advice was to seek a plea deal which I was willing to discuss.”

That kind of surprised me, I figured that she’d fight it tooth and nail. Mr. Roth kept going.

“There were two conditions that had to be met to get the deal. The first was that the money you spent fixing your truck had to be repaid.” Mr. Holt pulled an envelope out of his jacket. I opened it and there was a cashier’s check for the full amount in it. I know you’re not supposed to count the money when you’re still sitting at the table, though I knew I needed to know that it was for the full amount or I’d have stopped this whole thing.

“The other condition was there needed to be an apology from both Mr. Holt and Ms. Holt.”

Ellie had her head down staring at the table as she began to speak.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.