A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 45

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 45 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

Work was slow as the continuing hot weather was keeping anyone but the hardcore yard people in the house.

I made an appointment during lunch for the 10th of Aug at Nordstrom’s for 3 PM to update my wardrobe and replace some things before school. They didn’t know who would be taking my appointment and I could only hope that it would be Tera.

I got off at 6 PM which had become the normal time when we were slow like this. When I got home, I grabbed something to eat and then showered for my meeting with Kiku.

It was a leisurely drive down to the square, and after parking the truck, I took a seat on a bench to wait. Kiku was actually 5 minutes late when she pulled up in a brand new 1994 Nissan 300ZX, I could hear the turbo whine as the car pulled in. I had no clue she was into rice burner cars.

When she got out, I was surprised that she was dressed a lot sexier than the last time I had seen her. She was wearing a pair of short khaki shorts and a slightly tight T-shirt.

“Barnim, how are you doing?”

“I’m OK. How are you doing Kiku?”

“Great, I’m getting ready to leave for college next week.”

“Awesome, so where are you going?”

“Stanford, they offered me a full academic scholarship.”

“Wow, that’s great. You seem more relaxed and carefree.”

“Yeah, my parents have let up on me since the scholarship came in. I’m even driving to school by myself next week.” We talked for a few minutes before she moved over and sat in my lap.

“I wanted to thank you for what you did for me.”

“No need, we both enjoyed it.”

“That’s not what I’m talking about. Well, kind of. I know I’m smart as hell, but it helped me with my self-esteem as you made me look outside of just my intellect. Something I’d never done before.”

She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the neck. Well that got a reaction from a certain part of my anatomy. Kiku felt it and started wiggling her ass in my lap.

“Well, there’s the reaction I was wanting.”

“So far from the shrinking violet that I first met.”

“Thanks to you.”

“You did the work.” Kiku leaned in and licked up my neck and along my ear.

She whispered in my ear. “I want you to fuck me again before I leave.”

“I would be more than willing to do that. In fact, it would be my pleasure. Just tell me where and when, I’ll be there with bells on.”

“Tonight.”

“Well, if you give me a day or two, I could probably get a hotel room.”

“Nope, tonight. The back of your truck will be good enough. So, do you know somewhere we could go?”

“I do.”

“Well let’s go.”

She hopped up and pulled me towards the truck Kiku was sure enthusiastic about this. It seemed she’d really come out of her shell. When we got in, I started it up, her hand went down undid my belt and into my shorts to play with my cock, then she looked up at me.

“I’ve been looking forward to this and even been preparing for it.”

“What?”

“I got a dildo and have been practicing.”

“Oh.”

Fuck! Feeling her small hand sliding up and down my cock had my brain short circuited. She told me that she’d been wanting to do this for the last month, but didn’t want to bother Ellie to ask. When she found out we’d broken up, it was like a green light to go for it.

As I started driving, I asked her, “So how did you find out?”

“Well, Ellie called me, telling me that you broke up with her for no reason. She wanted me to talk to you so that you’d take her back. With me leaving this week, I saw an opportunity and took it.”

“Really? I guess seeing her getting fucked by some other guy was all my fault.”

Kiku started sliding her hand faster up and down my cock. She had a grin on her face as she started varying the pressure of the grip.

“Well, as smart as Ellie is, she’s an idiot. Hell, if my parents wouldn’t disown me, I’d lock you down along with this wonderful dick of yours.”

“Well, we’d have to date before decisions like that could be made.”

“I know, but I’d let you put babies in me after I finished college and get a job.” I felt her slide and rub her palm over the head of my cock. There was a shiver all over my body and I had to struggle to keep driving in a straight line.

“You need to slow down so I can drive, or we’ll wreck. Maybe in a few years I’ll come visit you and give you a big white baby in your belly.”

There was a little moan from her as she seemed to get turned on by that. She was cute as hell, smart as a whip, plus she was tiny; just like I liked them.

Her parents would disown her, Grandmother would disown me. Was it right? No. Did I understand where it could come from? Yes. Depending on how we worked together it might be worth it, though I just didn’t see it happening in the cards.

“Let’s get through tonight and worry about everything else later.” She responded by gripping tighter on my cock, slowing the sliding up and down of her hand to a crawl.

“Ok.”

I drove out to the creek where Ellie and I had our picnic as it no longer held any sentimental value. I came to a stop and shut the lights off, leaving the truck running for the A/C.

Now that we had stopped, Kiku had my cock out of my shorts in no time. I pulled her hand off, leaned over and kissed up her neck.

“Sit there and I’ll make things comfortable for us.” I pushed the driver’s seat forward and folded the back seat down. I rearranged some of my stuff, with my pack going to be used as a cushion, though it would be a hard one and spread out a blanket to soften the floor.

I let her climb in back first, shucking out of her shorts as she went. I climbed in and leaned back against the pack, starting to pull my shorts down.

“Stop! I’ll do it.”

Clad in only panties and sneakers, Kiku began to crawl up my legs. She began pulling my pants off as I reached down and tweaked a nipple. She smacked my hand away, as another moan was heard.

“No, not now.” Guess this was going to be like in a strip club; no touching unless told.

As I popped my hips up, my shorts and underwear were thrown to the side. She was stroking my cock with both hands as I pulled my shirt off. Watching the two small hands sliding up and down my cock was almost obscene as her hands started turning and twisting as they moved. Where did she learn that move? It was a sensation that was driving me wild.

I watched as her head was slowly descending towards my cock as. The anticipation was killing me. Somehow Kiku’s inexperience had me as turned on as I could ever recall being.

Instead of taking the head in her mouth like I figured, she flattened out her tongue and slid it from root to tip. My whole body shivered; it was a delicious feeling. She then quickly enveloped the head, running her tongue all over it. I wasn’t going to last long with the way she had me worked up.

“I’m getting close.”

There was a muffled “mmph” as she continued working her tongue with about 3 inches of my cock sliding in her mouth. As soon as the head hit the entrance to Kiku’s throat, I blew my load.

The one trick she hadn’t had time to learn was to back off. She coughed and cum came running out around my cock. Quickly she cleaned everything that escaped, seemingly tasting it like a new food. She looked up at me with lust and what I thought was admiration in her eyes.

Kiku let out a squeak as I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her so that her panty covered pussy was in front of my face. I heard her ask “What are you doing?”

“Returning the favor.”

She had on some cute bikini panties with ties on the sides. Untying them and letting the panties fall away, I slid my tongue along her pussy lips. There was a deep moan.

“Oh yes, finally.”

I attacked her pussy like a starving man finally eating. She began squirming and then all of a sudden started giggling. I had no clue where the fuck that came from. As I kept going, the giggling and squirming got so bad that I had to fight to keep a grip on her. I stopped for a minute and turned her a bit so I could see her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.