A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

“Barnim. You called for me?”

“Oh, sorry Kiskan. I guess I was daydreaming while waiting for you.”

She looked just as beautiful as yesterday, though her hair was now put up in a ponytail. It showed her lack of ears but did nothing to distract from the beauty radiating from her. She had on another pair of scrubs, though these were yellow. They did seem to be a size smaller though and I sure as hell couldn’t help but notice.

I could feel the heat radiating from her as she sat down next to me on the couch, her leg touching mine. There was a shiver that ran through my spine. It was contact that hadn’t happened in a long, long time. Her eyes kind of narrowed, as if she knew what the contact was doing to me. It was at that point a grin crossed her face. It was the kind that a predator got stalking unwary prey.

Kiskan saw I was getting aroused by her appearance, so I said “I can’t help myself. You’re beautiful, and to top it off, that top is a bit small on you.”

“It’s ok Barnim. My laundry wasn’t ready, and I had to borrow my roommates’ clothes. So, are you ready or do you have some questions?”

“I do have a couple of questions. Firstly, what happens to the consciousness that’s already in the body? Secondly, will history go on as it did the first time?”

Kiskan began by telling me that because it was in essence the same consciousness, the older one would override the younger one. As to how history would play out, she said unless I did something that would dramatically affect things, history would be the same. After being assured that I’d retain my consciousness at the time of death, I felt that it would be great boon.

“So Barnim, have you decided what you want to do?”

“I’ve come up with a short list of the things I’d like to tweak. Once a ruling can be given as to whether they are acceptable I should be ready.”

So, I laid out my plan for what I wanted to happen. The transfer would take place in the summer between my sophomore and junior year in high school. I wanted my body to decrease in weight to about 245lbs and about 15% body fat by the end of the summer. For that first summer I wanted them to increase my metabolism by twofold, so I could get a handle on maintaining what I eat. I wanted my vision to be corrected to about 20/15, that would end my having to wear glasses. It would be the only change that would be difficult to explain.

I also wanted a tweak of my brain chemistry. I’d always been somewhat lazy and wasn’t able to focus on anything for any length of time. In this day and age, it’d be considered Inattentive ADHD. I wanted the drive to do all the things I had wished to do in the past but hadn’t been able to.

The final thing I wanted changed was a vanity thing. I wish my dick was bigger, I mean what guy hasn’t had the thought? Now I know what you’re thinking, but no I didn’t want some monstrous John Holmes dick. I was probably about average to begin with, so I figured about 4 inches in length and double the girth added would be sufficient. I mean most red-blooded males would take the boost.

“Barnim, I have a couple of questions. Why do you want that weight and what is the metabolism change going to accomplish? Plus, the other changes make no sense.”

“Well, as far as the weight, I figure it’s about what would be right for my body frame and the metabolism change will help me maintain it. The other changes are so I can bring about the future I always dreamed of. And the last one is just a guy thing.”

“Ok. I’ll take this to the council to see if it’s all acceptable. I may have more questions later to see if you get the special gift.”

I told her to have fun. As usual, she was gone in a blink. Looking at the clock it was 1330 brain time. Lunch and a nap were in order.

“Barnim.”

I slowly started to wake up, feeling hands shaking my shoulders. Opening my eyes, I was looking into those deep emerald eyes. I thought I saw a look of affection. I was becoming more aware of this deep inner beauty the more I was around her.

“I take it they made a decision.”

“Yes, they have. But before I tell you their answer, I have a question.”

I held her off for a minute. I needed something to drink before we started our conversation. Sitting back down, I told her to go ahead.

“Do you go have a plan for what you want to do in your second chance?”

“Well ... the main reason for most of the things I wanted was so I could join the military. It was something I have wanted since I was a little kid admiring my grandfather, who was in the Navy during WW2. As far as making a change to my reproductive organ, I would say it’s a confidence thing. I would have to guess that a large majority of males from my planet are insecure about their sexual ability, and knowing that you can please your partner would do a lot to improve our confidence. I know it will for me.”

Kiskan had a very surprised look on her face at my answer. I told her to think on it a few minutes while I got something to eat and if she had any other questions, I’d answer those after I ate.

After finishing and putting everything away, I went back and sat down on the couch. Kiskan still sitting there, turned towards me.

“So, is there anything else you would like to know about my request or me?”

“Yes, I do have one more question. I have observed your wars and wonder why would you want to be a part of that?”

It was a valid question. I explained that it wasn’t that I wanted to go to war and kill anyone. It was somewhat of a tradition in my Grandfather’s family and felt in some way that it is was my duty. As well, my country had given me great freedoms and opportunity. So, to me, protecting that for myself and others was the least I could do, and the first time through felt I had not done anything to earn what I was given. She had a pensive look, but I think she understood my reasoning.

“So Barnim, the council have granted your requests. The only outstanding question is when exactly during that summer between your sophomore and junior year would you like to be reinserted?”

“Well, I guess the first week of summer vacation after my sophomore year would work. So how do you guys accomplish it?”

“To be honest Barnim I don’t know. Only the council knows, and they don’t tell anyone else.”

I guess all governments were the same. Keeping secrets from the people who put them in charge. She then proceeded to give an overview of the process. My consciousness would override the existing one and the changes to my body would happen over the 3 months of summer vacation. The changes in my brain would be instantaneous.

“Ok, so when do I blow this popsicle stand?”

“Whenever you want Barnim. But there is one last thing to take care of. I told you that I would weigh what you wanted and the reasoning why, and if I found them acceptable, that you would get something special.”

“I remember, but that’s not necessary. Y’all are giving me so much as it is.”

“Before I ultimately chose you. I watched you for several years. While a lot of people shunned you for how you looked, there was still love and compassion in your mind and heart.”

“Kiskan, I appreciate your kind words.”

She cut me off with a wave of her hand. Guess all women had that move. I could see her settle in to give me the business. Maybe watching humans had influenced the Agen.

“Well Barnim, you’re going to get it whether you like it or not.”

With that Kiskan slid off the couch and putting her hands on my knees, she moved in between them. Watching her eyes, they seemed to be shining brighter. There was a mixture of excitement, curiosity, and apprehension. I had an idea where this was going, and it had been a long time. With that being said I didn’t want her doing this out of some misguided sense of obligation.

“Kiskan, you don’t need to do this. If anybody owes anyone, it’s me.”

“I want to do this. You are a kind and caring man. My people don’t procreate like yours do. So, I’m basically a living Barbie doll. But I watched what you humans call porn and there is something I can do, and want to try.”

“I won’t argue with you. You do anything you want.”

She looked up at me and nodded. Her hands started sliding up to my belt. Fumbling with it, I decided to help her. Undoing the belt and pants, I lifted my hips and was quickly naked from the waist down. About 6 inches of hard dick were sticking up. I heard a soft “oh” come from her lips.

Reaching down I grasped the hem of her shirt. A questioning look came across her face, though she did raise her arms, allowing me to lift her shirt off. The contrast of her blue skin against my pale white legs was striking. Those tits were works of art; large D’s, possibly even DD’s with just a hint of sag in them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.