Murphy - 1 - Cover

Murphy - 1

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bob Murphy; 'Murphy' to all who know him, is about to sell his small company to a large competitor. He wants to buy an RV and travel. He loves beer, pussy, fishing, freckles and butts; not in any order. He meets and falls in love with a beautiful 34 y.o. woman. He tells his story himself, his way...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

I woke at daylight, as is my habit now-a-days. I need to break that habit; but I like the mornings, so I just enjoy it. I fumbled in my small duffel bag, and felt for the vest I sometimes wear fishing.

Slipping it on, I pulled my cell phone out of the end pocket of the duffel bag, and slipped it into my vest, and snapped the flap closed.

I put my shorts back on, that I wore yesterday, and found my wading shoes; I grabbed my worms, and artificial salmon eggs, my spinning rod and reel, and left camp.

I wanted to be alone for a while, and think.

I walked up river again, to where I had been fishing before, and this time I walked even further; around a small bend, and sat down on a big rock.

I rigged my hook, and cast out into the river, and let the line float, and settle its way down river; until it was tight, and singing in the swift water.

I remembered my phone, and opened it, I turned it on, and when it hit a connection, it beeped. I had ten missed calls, and three messages.

I scanned the missed calls, and saw one from my home number. I hit the button to listen to my messages, and one was a hang-up, then Gloria was talking. “Hello Murphy, if you were here, you could be getting some hot Mexican pussy, Angelina and I, were missing you, so much, we came to your house to sleep in your bed. I hate that you’re way up there in the wilderness, and not getting any pussy, ‘bye, Murphy.”

Damn, sleeping in my bed ‘cause they missed me. I wish I was between them, right now. No, I don’t; I needed this break.

They will get fucked, when I get back.

The next message was from Meghan. Damn my heart skipped a beat, making my chest thump.

“Murphy, I was just thinking of you, and wanted to call and say hi, I knew you would have your phone off, but I was kind of missing you. I will be a divorcee’ next Tuesday. Call me, when you get home. ‘Bye, Murphy. Oh, Robby says, hi.”

Damn, now that really makes my day. I like Meghan, a lot. I hope she at least got a good settlement from the creep. Sorry Robby.

I looked at the time on the phone, and snapped it back in my pocket. I sat there a few minutes watching the line as it pulled tight, and zinged it’s little song in the swift current.

The phone said 6:30, I wonder what time she gets up. Hell, she gets up early. I know she does; I’m going to call, and just say hi.

I pulled the phone out, and looked at the time again, 6:35. I closed the phone, and almost put it back in my pocket.

I dialed her number, before I could back out, and listened to the rings. 3 rings now. If she doesn’t answer on 4, I’m hanging up. that’s 5 rings now.

“Hello, hello.”

“Meghan...”

“Murphy, I was in the shower and I heard the phone, no one ever calls here this early. I just KNEW it was you; I am dripping water everywhere, but I don’t care! How are you, you still up at the river?” She sounded like she was in a good mood. I wonder if she really was that glad I called.

“Yes, I’m still here; I caught a 7 pound Brown trout yesterday. I’ve got it in the freezer down at the camp store. I’m going to have it mounted. Tell Robby he should have seen that thing fight, and jump out of the water.” Suddenly I felt shy, talking to this beautiful woman, with a kid I thought a lot of.

“Meghan, I just called to tell you that I miss you.” I blurted out.

“Murphy, I have missed you since we left. Robby and I talked, and laughed, all the way home, about you and our trip up there. I am so glad we met. Did you really call me just to tell me you missed me? I miss you too. Did you get my message?”

“Yes, I’ll be home Monday, will you and Robby have dinner with me Tuesday evening? Do you like seafood?”

“YES, we will meet you at The Pier, is that OK?”

“Yes, I love the food there, what time?

“Lets eat early, and we’ll have more time to visit, say 5:30?”

“Great, I’ll be there. How’s Robby since you got the settlement? Is he okay with everything?”

“Murphy, he’s the one that told me to make his Dad an offer he couldn’t refuse. He took the bait, and Robby and I are happier than we’ve been in a long time.”

“Wow, that’s great! I know you’re glad that’s all behind you now. I hate that it ended up this way, especially for Robby”

“He’s fine, but I’ll tell him you were thinking of him. I’ll tell you all about it, when we see you Tuesday. I have to tell you, Murphy, I am happy you called, and that you are my friend; I so much need a hug,” she sounded like a little girl, and I felt my throat tighten up.

“I’ll be there soon, and I’ll have so many hugs for you, you’ll get tired of them.”

“Try me, and see.” She laughed, and I did hear a quick catch in her voice. I bet it didn’t go like she planned. Damn.

“Everything will be fine, Meghan, you’ll see. I’ll be there Tuesday, and we’ll all have fun, I promise.”

“I know we will, Murphy. Did I tell you we miss you?”

“Yes, and it sounds good; so you can say it twice.”

“I hear water; are you out on the river?”

“I walked up river from ‘our spot, ‘ and I’m fishing. I haven’t caught anything yet; well I did catch you in the shower.”

“Next time you catch me in the shower, I’ll wash your back.”

“I’ll wash your back, right back too.” We were acting like a couple of love sick teenagers.

“Murphy, catch your fish. Thanks for calling; you’ve made my day, and you’ve made me happy. I have got to get Robby up; we’re going to the lawyer’s office, early, and we’re going by my old office, and clean out my desk. Then we’re going shopping to celebrate. I wish you were here, Murphy, and I mean that.”

“Wow, sounds like both of you are happy. Well I’ll be there soon, and I’ll go with you. Have fun. ‘Bye for now, Meghan. Tell Robby I called.

“I will, ‘bye, Murphy, I, I uh, I l ... I’m glad you called, ‘bye.

“I am too now, ‘bye Meghan.”


I reeled my line in, and cleaned the hook, then walked back to camp and started breakfast; I was suddenly hungry, as I thought of Meghan and Robby, and the morning I cooked for them.

I felt good that morning I cooked them breakfast. I felt like I was actually needed; well, not needed; but, well, I don’t know what it was, but I felt it, and it felt good to sit, and eat, and talk, to someone that I really liked, and her son.

I wanted to do that again, and see if I felt the same way; if I do, I want to ... Well, I don’t know what I want next; but whatever it is I want, I want a lot of it.

I woke the girls up, and made them get dressed, since they were still here at daylight. They came staggering out, and saw a cooked breakfast, and started clapping and dancing. I had made coffee, but they turned up their noses, and dove for the Cokes.

Damn, Cokes, and eggs, and bacon.

I had cooked a dozen and a half eggs, a full pound of bacon, and full loaf of bread, toasted in a big skillet, on the camp stove.

When the whirlwind settled down at the table, there were ten empty Coke cans, and six empty paper plates left, as I drank my coffee in peace.

The girls all wanted to shower, and stop by the store to buy more Cokes, ice and salt. They loved the ice cold Cokes. I let them drive my pickup to the showers, and store, so they didn’t have to carry the cooler.

My mind kept going back to Meghan and Robby, I knew I couldn’t fix it for them, this was something they would have to do themselves, I had seen it in my friends before.

I know some women that really went wild once they were free, and I had some men friends that were still wild, years after their divorce.

I just hope that Meghan will keep her head, and not spend what settlement she got. I have seen that before too, I wonder why she quit her job though; she must have worked there, with the husband.

I just need to get all that shit out of my mind, and be a friend to her and Robby.

I wondered how Karen was doing, and walked over to her tent, I didn’t see her outside, and opened the flap of the tent. There she lay still in the bottoms of her bikini, with no top on; her small tanned titties looked completely edible, and I almost laid down and got some.

I let her sleep; I found a piece of paper and a pen on the picnic table, and wrote her a note that I came to check on her, and I’d see her later today.

I went back to my camper, and grabbed my duffel bag and walked down the path; I needed a shower, badly. I was just about to blow the whistle, and throw a flag on my stinking ass, I smelled so bad.

I smelled like stale pussy, coconut tanning oil, and fish; definitely not a good combination.

I had me a bottle of some kind of he-man body wash in my duffel bag, I had picked it up in Wal-Mart, and I was going to change all that.

Since I was this close, I walked on over to the store to see my ‘fine freckled friend’ Ellen. I dropped my bag near the door, when I went in, and saw her helping an elderly man look for something in the shelves down one of the aisles.

She looked up, and saw me and waved. I waved too, and waited over by the counter for her to get through.

“Hi, Murphy,” she said, as she came around the counter, and checked the man out with his purchases.

“Hi, Ellen, you sure look good. You changed your hair, I like it,” I noticed when I came in, that she wore her long hair braided today.

“You like it better this way? I do too, much easier when I dress and go out.”

“Wear it like that tomorrow night, and Sunday.” I said, maybe I should have asked.

“I’ll do that, since I like it braided; and I like you too.” She smiled, Damn.

“I meant to ask you if you ever drink Crown and Coke.”

“Heck, yes, I love it, you got some? You can’t buy that up here, in the dry counties.”

“I bought a huge ass bottle the other day, on the way up, and it’s still sealed. If you like, I’ll bring it tomorrow night, and we can sip a little blended whiskey, after dinner.”

“I’d like that, Murphy; you’re full of surprises. What else’ve you got to spring on me?” She laughed.

“My secret weapon I keep in my tackle box, that’s a killer on trout.”

“Really, do you have two of them, so I can use one?”

“I’ll check and see, I’ll share with you, if I do.”

“You’re funny, Murphy.” She laughed.

“You’re cute, Ellen,” I said, and wondered if I had said the wrong thing, she looked at me funny.

“I’m not cute, Murphy.” She said as she looked at me.

“I disagree, I say you are.” I smiled.

“Thanks...”

“No, thank you, I’m looking forward to our time together.”

“I am too. I told my Mom last night, I may be out late tomorrow night, that I wanted to go to the square, and then maybe go up on the bluffs. She asked if I had a date, and I told her, yes; she just smiled and told me to have fun.”

“She sounds like a good Mom.”

“She is, we’re very close.”

“Good!”

“Would you mind if I wear a dress tomorrow night?” She asked.

“Not at all; I only brought a pair of jeans and a short sleeve shirt, in case I went up to see the music.”

“I like men in jeans; I just wanted to, kinda, dress up to be with you; you look so good.” She blushed.

“You don’t have to use those lines on me, girl, I already like you too much.” I smiled.

“Murphy, if I wasn’t afraid I’d lose my job, I’d tackle your ass behind this counter, right now, and have my way with you.” Ellen looked at me, and grinned this time.

“We could sell tickets, if we went outside and did it in the open.” I grinned.

“The way I feel right now, I’d do that too.” She grinned back, she liked this now.

“The way I feel right now, you better be glad you don’t have a dress on today.” I answered her challenge with one of my own.

“I don’t wear dresses to work.”

“Why, you look damn good. I bet you look really good in a dress or a skirt.”

“My dress might blow up in the wind, down here on the river there’s always a breeze.” She blushed, and grinned this time. I knew what it was she wanted to tell me now; I’d just let her tell it, I wasn’t going to ask.

“Yeah, I noticed the breeze, it feels good to me.”

I heard the bells on the door, and looked to see two women come in. They went to the back, and got come sealed packs of bologna, some bread, and mustard, and mayo, and some chips and dip.

They both looked at me, and smiled; I smiled back, and they paid Ellen and left.

“Did you see that?” She asked, when the store was empty once more.

“See what, I saw the two women, I thought they were kind of attractive.”

“They were attractive, I can’t believe neither one was wearing a bra, I could see their nipples through their t-shirts.”

“Well, I like nipples.” I said, and she giggled at that.

“Don’t you ever go without a bra?” I finally asked the magic question.

“Sure I do. I wear a bra to work because my nipples stick out more than theirs did; but I never wear a bra when I dress casual. I guess you can accuse me of being proud of what I have; I just wish they weren’t covered in freckles.”

“I LOVE freckles,” I said. I had to tell her that. I just HAD to!

“Really?”

“Really! I have loved freckles on girls, since I was in grade school. I had a crush on a girl in my class, that had freckles, and I thought she was the prettiest thing I ever saw.”

“Wow, you really do like them, but I have millions of them, Murphy.”

“The more the better! I read a story about a girl that had freckles all over her, and the boy that loved her. He wanted to see her freckles, and she took off her clothes once, and let him see.

“He begged, and begged, to see her naked again, but she refused. He stopped asking, and then she wanted to show all of her freckles to him.

“They went swimming, and she wore a t-shirt over her swim suit, and that day she told him she needed a favor.

“He jumped at the chance to do something for her, and she handed him a package of washable markers. He looked at the markers as she pulled her shirt off, and laid back down on the blanket, and told him to connect the dots.”

“Fuck, I’d love that.”

“Really? I bought some markers the other day, hoping I’d get the chance to play ‘connect the dots’.”

“Did you? oh my God, you bought them, and told me you had some dots to connect. I knew there was another meaning, but I didn’t get it.”

“You didn’t connect the dots?” I said, and we both laughed.

“I’ve got a lot of freckles, Murphy.” She grinned.

“I bought two packages of markers, hoping you did.”

“Damn, Murphy, I am getting wet.”

“Good, do you wear panties, when you wear a dress?”

“Some times, but I like to wear a dress, and no bra or panties; I have a hard body, Murphy, I am a big girl, but I train like a boxer, and what you see is mostly muscles. My breasts don’t sag, and I’ve got abs like a weightlifter. Do you mind that I am proud of my body, and that I train like a man?”

“No, I love it. I like your body, what I’ve seen of it. I’d like to undress you, and connect the dots. Do you have them on your butt?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Your back?”

“Yes!” She was really grinning now.

“Your legs?”

“Yes.” “Your pussy?”
“God, YES, and I keep it trimmed, so I can wear my swim suit; oops that was supposed to be a surprise.” She laughed.

“I hope you let me use up all my marker pens connecting the dots,”

“Are you serious, Murphy?”

“Step behind that counter, pull your pants down, and bend over.”

“I can’t do that, someone will walk in.”

“Do you want to do it?”

“YES, I am tempted, will you watch the door?”

“Yes, I want to see your freckled butt.” I walked to the front door, and looked all over, no one in sight. I turned and hurried back to the counter to see Ellen with her pants down around her ankles, and her beautiful sexy butt bent over toward me.

“Touch your ankles, and hang on.”

I got on my knees behind her, and licked her pussy, then the sucked it like an Oreck vacuum cleaner, as she hopped around behind the counter, like a damned kangaroo, screaming as loud as she could, her big tits bouncing, and my lips latched onto her pussy, like a magnet.

I grabbed her naked hips, and told her to be still, she stopped jumping, and stood still.

“I am going to suck your ass, and your pussy until you cum down both legs, Ellen.”

I practically shoved my face into her pussy from behind, and sucked her until she screamed and her pussy flooded my face, She fell to the floor on her belly, and I followed her down still sucking her pussy with her muscular butt cheeks pulled apart with my hands, so I could eat her ass and all. My tongue automatically found her rosebud, and she tasted of all girl.

“FUCK MURPHY, you’re killing me, please stop, I am cumming so hard it hurts.”

I backed up, and took her hands to roll her over on her butt on the floor, she looked up at me with a funny smile, and reached up for help. I pulled her to her feet, and we both took a long look at the front parking lot, I grabbed her in my arms, and we kissed, and sucked each others faces, until we were both wet all over.

I reached around her to cup her magnificent butt and nearly shot my cum.

This girl has got a butt to die for, and I wanted it so bad right this minute.

I reached between us, and felt her slippery wet pussy with her swollen fat pussy lips covered with freckles, and when I dipped in to get hold of her clit, she got her cum, I meant to say her cum got her.

Ellen sprayed her cum all over my hand like a rinse spray in a kitchen sink. Damn.

“Bring your clothes, Saturday, I want to spend the night with you, and then get up early, and go fishing with you, I want you to wear a skirt and blouse, with no undies, and I want that daring swim suit ready to come off in an instant, Sunday.”

“I’ll be at Jacks at 6:00 tomorrow, is that too early?”

“6:00 is fine, are you ready to have some fun?”

“Fuck, yes, I’m ready. What ever you want to do, that won’t get us arrested.” She smiled and kissed me, her shorts were still around her ankles, and I bent to pull them up.

“Watch the door, Ellen.”

“Murphy, my pussy hurts already.” She giggled, as she spread her knees like she was bow-legged, and I sucked her again until she sprayed me with her pussy juice. I’m going to need another shower now.

“Murphy, do you fuck as good as you suck?”

“I’ll let you decide tomorrow night.” I said, and kissed her as I stood up now.

I stood at the counter, while she ran to the restroom to wash up. When she returned, I kissed her on the lips and left to go back to the showers again.

I left my shirt off, when I got dressed again; it was still wet from pussy spray.

I walked back to the camper, whistling, as I walked and swinging my bag.

My dick was hard again, just thinking of her incredibly hard body. I may need some more insurance.


When I walked to my campsite, I saw a note pinned to the door from the girls, they had driven up to Mt. View to Wal-Mart, to get a few things, and on over the Folk Music Center, to buy some souvenirs for the folks back home.

I decided to see about Karen, and make sure she was alright. I didn’t want her to think I was baby sitting her, but she was alone, and I was her employer now. Well, on Monday I would be.

“Hi, Karen, you OK.” I asked, as I sat beside her at the table.

She was still in her bikini bottom, with a t-shirt on now, over her small titties, that I wanted so bad each time I saw them.

“I’m fine, Murphy, thanks; I have enjoyed my time alone. I appreciate you checking up on me, I saw your note and it made me feel special.”

“Heck, girl, you are special! Two more days, and you’ll be on my payroll.”

“You’ll never know how good that sounds to me, Murphy. If we hadn’t made a pact about it, I’d throw down your ass onto the grass, and fuck the shit out of you. I’ve already decided that we’re going to stop over at the park, near Wynne, and I am going to fuck you silly before I take your sexy ass home to those two Mexican’s.”

“You really think that, do you? Well I can tell you how we can get around that pact.”

“How’s that?” She grinned

“I never said a thing about me not sucking your cunt before you went to work for me.” I smiled.

“Really? Murphy, Damn, would you believe I am eighteen years old; out of high school, and just now, about to start working for a living, and I have never had my pussy sucked.”

“No, shit? damn it, girl, you saving that thing?”

“No, I just get so damned mad when I date a boy, and he thinks date is spelled f-u-c-k.”

“Well, if you’ll take that bikini off your sexy butt, I will show you what you’ve been missing for eighteen years.”

“Are you serious? I never know when to believe you, or when you’re kidding.”

“I never kid about fucking, or sucking. I may trash talk your ass to death, but I don’t kid about it.”

“If I wanted to get naked, and let you suck my pussy, you would?”

“Yes, go in the tent, get naked, and lay down with your legs spread, and your knees up in the air, and I’ll be on you before you can catch your breath.”

“Murphy, if this is a joke, I am going to wring your neck.”

“No joke; go get naked, Karen, I want your tight little hairless pussy.”

“How did you know it was hairless?”

“I saw you when you bent over earlier.”

“I just shaved it again in the shower, about an hour ago; I wanted to be smooth for you, if you did change your mind.”

“Come on! Damn, girl, I’ll get you out of your clothes myself, I need to kiss your pussy. I have an addiction to pussy juice, either smeared on my face, or swabbed on my dick, right from the source.” I said, as I pulled her around to get her legs out from under the table and come with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.