Murphy - 1 - Cover

Murphy - 1

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bob Murphy; 'Murphy' to all who know him, is about to sell his small company to a large competitor. He wants to buy an RV and travel. He loves beer, pussy, fishing, freckles and butts; not in any order. He meets and falls in love with a beautiful 34 y.o. woman. He tells his story himself, his way...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

I walked back to my camper, thinking about Ellen, and that healthy ‘softball player’ body; those muscular thighs, and all those fucking freckles; they were just about to drive me fucking crazy thinking about them.

I remember reading a story once about a boy and girl. I like remembering stories like that.

The girl was virtually covered with freckles and the boy was blindly in love with her. She didn’t see how anyone could love her with all those freckles.

They were close and she finally agreed to let him see her naked, though she covered her own eyes as he looked. The agreement was that he could look but not touch.

He wanted so bad to touch her and trace the freckles with his fingers, but he kept his promise and didn’t touch her.

When they would swim together at the lake, she would wear a t-shirt over her swim suit.

He finally stopped asking to see her naked again and touch her freckles. After weeks of him not asking, she realized she wanted to show him her freckles again. She went to the store and bought some things that she wanted to have with them this time, when she got naked.

They had been swimming at the secluded lake again and were now lying on a blanket in the sun.

“There’s something I want you to do for me.” She told him, and smiled.

“I’ll do anything, just tell me what.” He felt so good to be able to do something for her.

“Take these,” She handed him a package of 12 different colored markers.

“What do I do with these?” He asked, his heart in his throat; as he read where the colors were washable.

“Take the black one, and connect the dots.” She said, as she rose up; pulled her t-shirt off, and lay back, wearing nothing but a smile.

I always did like that story, and I’ve always liked freckles too.

I’m going to see if Ellen has some washable markers at the camp store, and buy them. I wonder if she will wonder.


I was a little sleepy, so I decided to get a big towel, and lay out in the sun to try and get some tan, since I never got to have a tan anymore.

The more I am up here like this, the more I want to do this all the time now.

I could really get used to walking around in nothing but a pair of shorts; fishing when I wanted to, watching pretty girls in swim suits or less, trash talking the women, and getting lots of fresh pussy.

I stretched out, behind my camper, on the towel, and rolled my camp shorts down at the waist to get some sun.

I drank a few beers, as I lay there, and half slept, half dreamed, half got a hard-on, and half wished I could find Karen. I know that’s too many halves, but I was drinking beer to keep cool, and I half lost count.

I got up and damn, there was six beer cans, I know I didn’t drink that much, but I picked them up anyway.

“Hi, Murphy, what’re you doing, getting drunk?” I looked, and damn if is wasn’t Karen. Shit, I better be careful what I wish for.

“I was just kinda lying around, drinking a beer or two, thinking about fun things.” I said, shit I was a little bit drunk, damn I’m wobbling.

“Want to come over to the camp with me, Barbara had to go into town, and get some personal things. Come on, and drink a beer with me.” She said, as she took my hand.

“I have beer here, you can have some of mine.” I said.

“I want to lie in the sun, and our place is more private, come on.” She pulled my hand again.

“I was laying here on this towel, it’s kinda private.” I said, as I pointed to the towel but it wasn’t there, hell I looked for it and had it in my hand.

“Murphy, you’re drunk, come, lie down with me, I want to get some sun on my titties, and it’s not that private here.” Damn I was ready then.

“Lets go, you got plenty of beer?” I was ready now.

“Shoot, yes, come on; you can rub oil on me.”

“You got plenty of oil?” I grinned.

“You’re funny when you’re drunk, Murphy.”

“You’re sexy, Karen, you want a job?”

“Hell yes, I thought you were going to interview me when you got back.”

“Yeah, that’s right. That was just a preliminary question.”

“Want to lie down naked, and get some sun, Murphy? I am.”

“Hell, yeah,” I said, and pulled my shorts off when I saw her naked tits, damn she’s got some little ones, but they look good on her tall skinny body too.

“You sure are dark.” I said as she lay beside me.

“You need some oil on that white butt, Murphy.” She said, and grabbed the bottle of oil.

“I’m going to sit on you Murphy and oil your ass, OK?”

“Hell yes, you going to check my oil, while you’re back there.” I giggled, and it didn’t even sound like me.

“No, I’m not going to check your oil, I do want you to roll over, and let me check your dipstick, though.” She laughed.

“Hell, yeah,” I said, and rolled over.

“Damn, Murphy, the sisters were right, you got a big ass cock.”

“Awww, shucks, I bet you tell all the boys that.”

“Murphy, you are drunk on your ass. Lie down here, and go to sleep, I’ll watch you, and turn you, so you won’t burn your sexy ass, or that oversized dipstick.”

I heard her talking about something else, but I forgot what it was.

I remember hearing Karen fussing with someone, and they were having a hell-of-a discussion about somebody’s car.

I woke up about mid-afternoon; my throat was dry, my mouth tasted like a herd of dung beetles had shit in it, and I needed a beer. Hell, I don’t even know if dung beetles run in herds; but if they did, the herd ran through my mouth, and they all had the running shits.

“Karen...”

“Yeah, Murphy, are you feeling better?”

“Heck, yes, I needed a good nap.”

“You needed to sleep it off, is what you needed.” Karen said, and her voice sounded different.

“Karen, are you alright?”

“Yeah, why?” She sobbed then.

“Want to talk about it?”

“You want a beer, Murphy?”

“Yeah I need one to get this taste of dung beetles out of my mouth.”

“What in the hell is a dung beetle, and how did they get in your mouth?”

“Never mind, you got beer or do we need to go to my place and get one?”

“I got beer, that’s about all I got.”

“Hey, what’s wrong, damn you were sexy, and pretty, and happy, when I came over here drunk, and you helped me.”

“Barbara blew up on me today, she’s going to Little Rock, Saturday, to see her ex boyfriend; she’s not going to take me back home.” She started sobbing. I knew she had been crying, I could see her eyes were red.

“Hell girl, that’s no problem, you can ride home with me on Monday, do you drive?” I said.

“Really Murphy? Hell, yes I drive.” She turned to me and was smiling through her tears now.

“Hey good, you can drive and I can drink beer and sleep.”

“You got a deal, Murphy, sorry I was having a pity party, I really do need that job too, Murphy, but I don’t need sympathy, or charity.”

“I don’t feel sorry for you, I need a driver, and I need an employee, you better watch out for my brother though, he’s young and horny.” I laughed.

“If he looks like his brother, I’ll fuck him in a minute.” She was laughing now.

“If you fuck his brother, you better allow more than a minute.” I told her, and she looked at me and lunged over on me to hug my neck.

“Thanks, Murphy, you’re a good guy, and I’m glad I met you. I do need the ride, and I do need that job really, really bad.”

“Hush, already, about the job, you’re hired. You go on the payroll Monday morning, when we pull out.”

“Here’s your beer, Murphy.” She said, as she opened it with a spew of cold spray.

“Damn, now this beer is cold, I thought my beer was cold, but this is good.”

“I use rock salt on my ice, when I ice beer down. It has the same effect on it as it does an ice cream freezer. My daddy taught me to drink beer, and how to keep it cold.”

“He sure taught you good then, I’ll do mine that way, when I get ice at the camp store today, or tomorrow.”

“Murphy, this is my daddy’s tent, camp stove and lanterns, can I just tell Barbara to leave now? I can promise you I won’t miss her, the camp site is paid through Sunday, and I have more than enough money to make it without her.”

“Tell her to get her butt on the road then. You can move in with me, if you have to; and no, you don’t have to fuck me to get the job, or to get help either.”

“I knew that, Murphy, and thanks. I’ll be right back.” She said, and got up to walk to the tent. She was still naked on top, and her tits were really cute when she walked mad. She was almost as dark as my other two helpers, she’s going to fit right in with us, they are all friends, anyway.

I sipped my ice cold beer, and marveled at such a neat idea. Salting down beer, damn what a deal.

I looked up to see Karen walking back, with her small pert tits bobbing perkily, as she walked. She was wearing the bottoms of a bikini, and it was so low cut I saw her butt crack, when she turned to sit down. I knew she must shave her pussy, ‘cause I even saw the top of her small mound, as she bent over.

This girl isn’t beautiful, but she is the kind of attractive, that stands out in a crowd, the kind that needs no makeup, just a smile, and a comb, and she is not only pretty, she is as sexy as hell, with her long lithe legs and slender body.

“You alright?”

“Yes, and thanks.”

“Stop thanking me, you’ll earn your pay, and you’ll be treated special.”

“Murphy, can I ask you something?”

“Sure Karen.”

“If I came to you, and wanted to fuck you, would you let me?”

“Yes, but we’re not going to talk about it, until Monday; you’re too emotional now, and you just wouldn’t get the full effect of a good fucking right now.”

“Murphy, you are as full of shit, as you are full of love for people.”
“Will you be alright over here by yourself?”

“Yes, there are tents on both sides, and plenty of light, I need a couple of nights alone anyway.”

“If you change your mind, you know where I am.”

“Thanks, Murphy, can I kiss you now, I just need a kiss, and a big hug.”

“Sure, come here, and let me hold you, and feel this sexy body that I just told couldn’t even talk about fucking me, until Monday.” She turned, and we rolled onto the blanket, and hugged, and kissed, and pressed our naked bodies hard, into each other. I ran my hands into her bikini and cupped her slender, muscular butt cheeks. This girl is a runner.

“You like to run, don’t you?”

“Yes, can you tell that just by feeling my butt, and hugging me?”

“No, your tongue was dry, and when I run I get dry mouth too.”

“Murphy, Murphy, Murphy; I’m going to like working for you. You are a good man, and you are fun to be with. I am going to fuck you before we get home Monday, Murphy.”

“I’m going to fuck you right back, too, Karen.” We kissed now, and rolled, and bumped bellies, and groped butts, until we spilled both our beers.

“Put your shorts on, Murphy, you’re going to get your butt burned, and you won’t be able to meet those girls, tonight.”

“Karen, I...”

“Hush, Murphy, hell I don’t blame them, or you; now get your shorts on, before I rape your sexy ass, myself.” Karen spanked my butt and it really burned.

“Put some lotion on it, Karen.” I asked in a whiny voice.

“Come here, and bend over, so Mommy can rub your sexy butt, one more time.” She said, and giggled like hell, as she smeared the creamy lotion on my red butt.


Damn, I felt better after that nap. Maybe, I really did need to take a break. Now I feel better about myself being here, while my brother stayed, and helped Gloria, and Angelina, with the orders, and shipping.

I looked in my coolers, and decided I needed more ice, a really good excuse to go back to the camp store.

I put all three coolers on the tailgate of my pickup, and drained the water.

I knew I was going to have to do something else about my fish, maybe they had a freezer at the store, another really good reason to go back there.

“Hi, Ellen,” I said, as I walked in the store.

“Murphy, what can I do for you?” She asked. I smiled a wicked smile, and she blushed as she waited on her customer.

“I needed some more ice, and some rock salt. I was wondering too, if you have a freezer I can put a few fish in.”

“We have a big chest freezer in back, we use just for that, bring the fish around back, and we’ll put them in with your name on the bag, you do have them in a plastic bag?”

“Yes, and thanks, Ellen, I’ll be right there.” I said, as I hurried out to the pickup, I was glad to get this done, I was worried about my fish not making it back home, before they spoiled.

“Here, let me put your name on them with this marker, Murphy.” Ellen said, as I held my plastic bags for her.

“Thanks again, Ellen, I’ll get more ice from the cooler, out front, and I’ll be right in.” I said, and walked back around to the front, as she went back in the rear door.

I put my second case of beer in the cooler, and covered it in ice. I still had most of my Cokes, and I iced them down too.

When I went back inside, Ellen was waiting on a young couple, so I walked down the aisles looking for rock salt.

“What’re you looking for, Murphy?” She asked, still waiting on her customers, as she looked my way, and smiled a pretty smile.

“Rock salt.”

“Next aisle over; top shelf.”

I got my big box of rock salt, and walked down the last aisle. I saw what I wanted, and got two packages with three felt markers, each. ‘Washable Colors. Not Permanent.’ The package read.

I smiled as I walked to the checkout counter, I tried to stop smiling, but when I did, I started grinning, as I walked up behind the kids that were buying snacks.

“Find all you needed, Murphy?” Ellen smiled, as the three kids walked away.

“Sure did, I took four bags of ice, a box of rock salt, and two packages of markers.

“I have some markers here if you just need to mark something, you can use them.” Ellen smiled again; she sure has a pretty smile.

“I need to take these, with me; I have something I need to mark, and besides, I like to draw.”

“That will be $9.98 for the ice, rock salt and the markers; you know you bought washable markers, don’t you? The ink will run if you get it wet.” She looked up at me.

“Yes; this is exactly what I needed, I just need to connect some dots.” I said with a straight face, and gave her a ten.

She handed me two pennies, and I dropped them in the ‘leave one, take one’ dish, on the counter.

“I called my Dad, and told him that I was taking a friend fishing Sunday morning, he said he was going out on the river tomorrow, but would have the boat and motor ready for us. He told me that the fish are really biting good, now, they’re generating at the dam, and the water is staying higher on the White than it is here on Sylamore.”

She talked as I watched her face, and her freckles. Her shirt was one of those ‘uniform’ type shirts, they wear with the logo, and her name embroidered on it. She didn’t have the last button fastened in the V-neck, and I saw many, many dots. My dick got hard and I had to go.

“Great, I hope we slaughter them. I’m really looking forward to fishing with you.” I said.

“I’m excited about it too, Murphy, have you thought of what you’re going to wager?”

“Yeah, but I’ll wait to tell you. I don’t want to embarrass you on the job; have you decided just how much you’re willing to lose?” I grinned.

“You sure are cocky, I’m going to beat your...” She looked around the store. “ ... ass,” she finished, and smiled, no hint of a blush either.

“I burned my ‘ass’ awhile ago, when I was lying naked in the sun, it’s red now, and that means no beating on it,” I grinned.

“Murphy, you better leave, before I lose my job.”

“Sorry, I was just kidding.” I said.

“No, not that. I am about making a fool of myself if you don’t leave. I love this crazy shit, you carry on, and the way you look at me, while you’re talking. I want Saturday to hurry.” She said.

“Me too, I’m ready for some good food, not snacks and sandwiches.” I smiled.

“Wear some jeans, and a shirt, and we’ll go up to the square, for a while, after we eat, that is if you want to.”

“I’d love to, I read about that, do you play music with them?”

“No, but I can kick up my heels, with them.” She did blush now.

“Good, I like a girl that can kick.” I grinned and turned to leave.

“Murphy...”

“Yes?” I turned back to her.

“ ... Bye, and thanks.”

“Bye, Ellen.” I said; I did leave then, damn I like this girl. She likes to flirt, and so do I.

Damn, my dick is hard.

I opened my coolers, and poured the rock salt all over the top of the ice, then stirred it in with my hand. I got a piece of ice, covered with salt, and sucked on it, as I left.


I drove slowly through the campground, to my campsite, and saw the five little beauties sitting on top of the picnic table, with their feet on the bench seat.

“Hey girls; you’re early, but all of you sure look good.” I smiled.

“Hi Murphy, yeah, Sue and Kathy were so hyper, we had to come on over, and wait for you.” Marley said, and grinned when Sue poked her arm.

We all said our hello’s, and they were all smiles. I got a beer from my cooler, and damn, it was already getting cold.

“You girls want a beer? We’ll have to go inside, if you drink. It’s still light, and we don’t need any do-gooders snooping around.”

“We brought our cooler; we’ll get one, and go inside with you, in a little while.” Brenda smiled.

“Yeah, we just wanted to sit out here in the shade, for a while, it’s hot over where we put our tent. We didn’t think about putting it in the shade,” Kathy said. I looked at her, and she was smiling real big. I saw her swing her knees apart, and she was naked under her short skirt.

Damn, what a pussy. For some reason, I say that every time I see a fresh pussy. This one deserved a ‘double damn’ though. I looked up to see her smiling, as she watched me look at her pussy. She spread her knees really wide now.

I looked from her to the others, shit, they all wore short skirts, I stepped back, to see all five, as they sat on the table top now, with their cute little tight pussies exposed.

“You girls are little imps, you know that?”

“YES.” They all said, with a smile.

“I wish I had a real camera. I’d love to have this group picture.”

“I’ve got a Kodak digital.” Josie said, and reached behind her on the table, and handed it to me.

“I’d be afraid to take this shot, someone might see them, if they picked up your camera, when you get home.”

Josie waved her hand in front of me.

“We went to Wal-Mart in town, and bought a new memory card. This is the one that has all the pictures of our trip. The new one is in the camera, and we have all taken pictures of each other naked, in our tent, now we want a group picture with our pussies showing.” Josie said, and smiled.

“So, if we take pictures, they’ll be stored on this card, and not in the camera?”

“Right, it’s set to store on the card, you can take that card with you, and download our pictures at home, or your office.” Brenda said.

“Damn.” Was all I could think of to say.

“I’ll do this, but I want to put each card in the camera, to see the pictures on them. I want to see the camera with no card in it to make sure there are no pictures stored in it. “I cannot take the risk of pictures getting out with the five of you naked, or sitting here now, with your cute little pussies grinning at me, Agreed.”

“Agreed, Murphy,” they all said, still smiling.

I backed up to take the group shot, and they each raised their skirts over their knees, and up to their bellies, as I looked at the display screen. Damn.

I got as close as I could, and still get all of them in.

“Ready?”

“YES.”

“Cheese.” I said, and just before I took the picture, they all raised their skirts up to their waists, the sun was shining on all those pretty pussies.

I looked at the screen as the shot froze, for a second, I saw all five perfect pussies, in the bright light. Damn.

“OK, I’m going to scan through these pictures, then, I want the other card.” I said, as I started looking at all the pictures they took, shoot, they were really wild, and having fun in these shots. Some, were when they were loading the car to leave, some were on the road, a lot were right here at the campground. They took pictures of everyone they saw, it looked like.

I took the card out, and the screen read ‘no images to display’.

I took the other card from Josie, and put it in the camera. After scrolling through all the naked, and near naked pictures, of all the girls, I took the card out, and looked again as the display screen gave me the message about no images.

“See, Murphy, we don’t want you to get in trouble either. We do want a few pictures of you fishing, and walking down the path, just like we took all those other pictures, you looked at.” Josie told me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.