What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 61

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 61 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Shelly turned the corner ahead of us after we stepped off the elevator. She’s been in a hurry since we left our suites.

Sherry had just told her, “We’re going to be early, and I hope your Daddy is ready for all of us.”

“Daddy loves it when people show up early for an appointment. He’s going to love Jerry and you. Me too - just for the way you and I are dressed.”

“I’m still not sure about me coming to see him with my shirttail out, and open all the way down. I can understand any man being excited about you and Sherry showing up with sheer gowns that may as well be hanging in the closet, since I can see both your pussy splits and your nipples as plain as if you didn’t even put them on.”

“Jerry, Daddy loves and respects me, and he has always told me to dress like a sexy lady and people will see me as one.”

Sherry asked her, “Has he seen you since you have a body to match mine, with your hair down past your ass when you stand up?”

“No, and I’m so fucking excited, I wish we could stop long enough for Jerry to fuck me and give me a come to settle me down.”

“Tell us more about his women.”

“Both are twenty-six, and though they aren’t butt-ugly, they’re not even close to being in the same class as Sherry ... and me too, since you gave me this wonderful, sexy body. I hope you and Sherry will hit both of them with a double dose of whatever you hit my ass with.”

We turned another corner to see two goons dressed in black suits, with black fedoras pulled down, nearly covering their eyes.

I almost laughed out loud when both men realized the beautiful, nearly naked blonde standing next to Sherry was actually their boss’ daughter.

One of them was almost shouting, when he told her, “MISS SHELLY! I ALMOST DIDNT RECOGNIZE YOU!”

The other one, was bug-eyed too, as he reached for the doorknob, then stood aside to let them enter the room first. He stepped into the room behind us and announced. “BOSS - YOUR GUESTS HAVE ARRIVED!”

I had never seen Frankie Petrino, but I had pictured him as being a short, fat bald man, with a cigar stuck in his mouth, wearing red suspenders.

The only thing I got right - was the cigar.

This man’s as tall as me, skinny as a walking-stick, with a hook-nose that looks like an anteater. I tried to shake that image off and picture him as looking exactly like Bob Walters, with a happy smile and a nicely built, chiseled body he would be proud of.

“DADDY! You look so handsome this morning. I love that dark suit on you.

“I want you to meet Sherry and Jerry Helton. I know you’re a big fan of theirs, just as I am. Give me a big hug, and hug my best friends too. They are so excited about getting to meet you - Irene and Edna.”

Baby Girl, what in the hell has happened to you? I mean, you look better than any Showgirl we have onstage in this place.”

“Oh Daddy! Sherry and Jerry showed me how to change my makeup and the way I fix my hair - and you can see, whatever I did, works. Do you really like the way I look? I look just like Sherry, don’t I?”

“You sure do, and whether you and Sherry know it or not, both of you may as well be naked - wearing those evening gown. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. I just have to get used to seeing my little girl dressed like this.

“Jerry Helton - You my man, are the best singer to come along since Hank Williams. I love your music and I love the image you project to all your fans. Please excuse an old Italian, and allow me to hug a young man who has become my idol, the same as all your fans who have seen you and heard your music.”

He was reaching for me as I stepped closer. I didn’t see Shelly and Sherry at first, then I felt a shock that nearly knocked the breath out of me. Instead of me hugging a short fat man, I was looking into the eyes of a man as tall as me. He no longer had a three-day shadow on his face, with a bald head. He has a neat, thin mustache, and his hair is neatly combed back, coal black - thick and wavy ... and that damn hook nose is gone too.

“WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT?”

Before he could say anything else, I told him, “Frank Petrino, you are just like I had pictured you in my mind. I’m not Italian, but I greet new friends with a hug, in hopes of becoming best friends with all of them... Speaking of your daughter - I want to congratulate you on having such a beautiful, sexy, brilliant young daughter who has become a dear friend to Sherry and me.

“Please, let me step back so you can hug and greet my sister. She’s also my best friend ever, and she’s my manager as well. We do everything together.”

Sherry poured sweet, sugar-syrup all over Frank’s head, then watched as it ran down to make a real man of him.

“Ohhh, Mr. Frank! I love hugging tall handsome men who look so much like Jerry, they could easily confuse me. Shelly never told us you were so tall and handsome. OH YES! Wrap your strong arms around me and let me snuggle closer ... Thank you so much for inviting us to breakfast. Oh, and I want to greet your lovely secretaries too. I see them smiling at me.”

“Sherry Helton, thank you - My Dear are a Lady. I will never be able to repay you for what you have done for my daughter in such a short time. I saw you onstage last night with Shelly and Jerry, and you two ladies look like twins. I hate to ask this so soon after we meet, but I would be indebted to you and Jerry for life, if you could spill a few drops of your magic elixir over Edna and Irene. I love them dearly as my secretaries, and I would give anything to have them look like my daughter and you.”

“Sir, if there was anyway Jerry or I either one, could make that happen, we would gladly give your lovely ladies what you asked for. But for now, please let me step over and greet them.”

I was standing behind Shelly and Sherry, as they reached for the two tall, thin secretaries. I wanted it to look like Frank Petrino’s daughter, Shelly - made the changes that’s about to take place. I hope those two young women aren’t ashamed of being naked in front of guests, because there’s no way in hell, their clothes will cover their sexy, voluptuous bodies now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.