What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 58

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 58 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Let’s go up to our suites, Sandy. You’re way too sexy and way too beautiful to keep pressing your naked body against my naked chest like this.”

“I could stand here forever with your arms around me, and my titties pressed against your bare chest like this. I want more, and I hope you will want me too.”

“Sherry is standing behind you. Give her a hug, and we’ll all go up to our suites.”

Sherry was smiling at me when she pulled the upper part of her gown open to let her huge breasts spring free.

“I want my hug now, Sandy. Come let me hold you. We have a lot to talk about, and you’ll get your time with Jerry, if you’re sure this is what you want.”

“Sherry, you have no idea how much I want your brother. Since the first time I heard him sing on the radio, I have wanted to meet him, and somehow or someway, make myself attractive for him. In my heart, I knew I would never have a chance, since I’m just a plain ol’ country girl. Now, I have this fabulous body - that looks identical to your sexy body - and I have new hope, now that I’ve met you and Jerry.”

“Come with me, and we’ll talk on our way up ... You do know, Jerry is just starting out and he’s fast becoming extremely popular with all the girls and women, though he has yet to hit the Big Time.”

“Yes, and I understand. I know too, he surely has much prettier girls than me, wanting to sleep with him and even wishing for more. I would never try to trap him, but I would love to be best friends with YOU and JERRY!”

“I’m sure before you return to your Grandparents ranch, we’ll all be best friends. Jerry is not only a very passionate lover, he is a very compassionate young man with his head screwed onto his shoulders the right way. I know this - because I’m not only his sister - I’m also his lover. If you cannot accept something as daring as a sister loving her brother, we’ll both miss out on an opportunity to love Jerry, and each other - even closer than sisters.”

“I’ve already seen y’all near each other enough to know - you and Jerry have a very special relationship. I would never want to take anything away from Jerry or you. But, I do have something I can offer, that will show you I’m sincere, and that I too, want to have a close relationship with you and your brother.”

“Sandy, you don’t have to offer anything to be my friend, or Jerry’s. Already, we like you and we want to know more about you.”

“I wasn’t going to offer money or even my suddenly voluptuous body. What I was about to tell you is ... Gramps and Gramma are moving to a retirement center this weekend, and they’ve already deeded their ranch property, and new ranchhouse, to me. I would love to have you, Jerry, your troupe, and all your close friends to come to my ranch for a getaway, each and every time you’re anywhere near, and have a chance.”

“WOULD YOU REALLY? Do you have room - for maybe a dozen of us, or more?”

“Oh Sherry! Girl, you should see the ranchhouse they built for me last year. There are ten bedrooms, four baths, with a swimming pool and sauna. They wanted me to have all this, before they retired, moved, and left it all to me. Of course, they expect me to marry and have a big family too.”

“What if we like your ranch so much, we want to come back again one day?”

“I would offer you, Jerry, and all your friends a place to crash and getaway, for a week, or a month - or a place to crash between road trips and concerts.”

“And we get you, in the deal, too?”

“You get me, anytime, anyway, anywhere you want me. I could learn to love you and Jerry so easily - it scares me to even think of the possibilities.”

“What if we wanted to bring another friend, or three, into the bedroom with us?”

“I would be there, welcoming you, and whoever.

“Well, Jerry doesn’t share his women with other men, so you would only be welcoming female friends now and then.”

“Will you teach me how to love a woman? I want you to teach me how to love Jerry, the way you love Jerry, because I can see the way you look at each other, and I know what you two have, has to be special.”

“What we have, is very special. He and I do share his lovers, and believe me, we do love sex anyway a girl or woman can put it on us.”

“I’ve never done any kind of sex, with a boy or girl, but I could press my naked titties against your naked titties again, right now and beg you to kiss me like I’m your lover. You make me feel so excited, and my stomach is in knots, just thinking about you wanting my body - the way I want yours.”

“You and I need to talk with Jerry, as soon as we get a chance. Please don’t be upset if it doesn’t happen as soon as we enter our suites. Jerry has a very good friend who’s in marketing at Levi Strauss, and she’ll be up there with us. She will also have two friends with her, who want Jerry the same way you and I want Jerry.”

“Really? I have an aunt who works for Levi, but I’m not sure what she does.”

“Do you? What’s her name? Wouldn’t it be something, if she’s the one waiting to strip and fuck Jerry - again?”

“Marsha Walters - I haven’t seen her since her wedding, but I’m pretty sure her last name is Fields now.”

“OH MY LORD! Hold onto those huge titties, Sandy. We’re about to see your Aunt Marsha naked with Jerry’s cock in her pussy.”

“OH WOW! I never dreamed y’all would know Aunt Marsha ... And to think I would be here at the same time she’s here, is just unreal!”

“Well, Jerry is the only one who actually got to know her personally, back there in Texarkana where they met to agree on his endorsement contract with Levi.”

“Did he say they fucked when they first met?”

“Yes - you see - he has this special song that Joe wrote, and when women hear him play it on his guitar and sing the words, he can look at a woman from across the room, and she will come straight to him, wanting to fuck him.”

“OH DEAR ME! I know you’ll think I’m crazy - but I would love for him to control me with that song, and make me want to fuck him. I would be so turned on, I would fuck him in front of that crowd down in the auditorium.”

“Let’s go inside the suites. You can meet Kristen, Tracy, and the other hotel hostesses who have been assigned to stay with us and cater to all our needs while we’re here.”

“ALL your needs?”

“Yes, and you’ll see the results of Jerry’s Power of The Amp, on each of the hostesses, just like your sexy body, and mine.”

“OH MY LORD! There’s Aunt Marsha...

“Sherry! Her titties are as large as yours!”

“Yes they are. Jerry must have really enjoyed her pussy.”

“OH LOOK! There’s Marsha’s sister-in-law, Sandra. She looks a lot like me, before Jerry blessed me with his Power of The Amp ... Sherry ... if Sandra fucks Jerry, will she have titties as large as yours and Aunt Marsha’s?”

“Well, I’m pretty sure she will. Would you really want to have large titties - like mine, and the other women in this room?”

“I’ve never had any titties to speak of, until tonight. I’m not going to lie about it, I would love to have titties as big as yours. When you pressed your big brown naked titties to mine down there on the stage, I felt like I could have gotten an orgasm.”

“Do you have lots of orgasms?”

“If I’ve ever had my first orgasm, I wasn’t aware of it. Does it really make a girl feel good all over?”

“Sandy, I promise you, Baby - you will experience many orgasms before we return to the stage tonight, and many more before morning ... You mentioned my brown titties, look over there at Larieta, and tell me if you’d like to have titties as big and brown as hers.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.