What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 55

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 55 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Miss Peters?”

“Yes ... Please come in...

“OH MY GOD! You have to be Sherry and Jerry Helton. Come in and have a seat.”

From what I could see, Shelly Peters doesn’t need a lot of upgrading. Maybe a few more inches on her titties, but then, I do love big titties on a woman.

“Hi, Shelly. We don’t have but a few minutes before show time, but Jerry and I wanted to come by and look the new contract over.”

“YES ... OH I’M SO GLAD I GET TO MEET BOTH OF YOU! Please, forgive me for being so nervous. Of all the celebrities we’ve had here in the past two years I’ve been here, you two are absolutely the most beautiful people I have ever seen.

“Jerry, I have one of your photographs and I would give anything to have you and Sherry autograph it for me...

“What I would like for you to do, is take this copy of the contract and look it over, then maybe stop by later and leave the signed copy, if you agree to all the changes.”

When she stood, I saw some immediate corrections I would make. Her hair is cut way too short, her hips are as wide as her chair and she’s barely five foot.

I told her, “Shelly, why don’t you close your office and come with us? We would love to have you backstage as we perform, so we can visit between sessions. I’ll even invite you onstage to let the audience meet you as we give you one of our signature western shirts like this one.”

I pulled my shirt open like I was exposing my breasts and I thought she was about to pee on herself when she crossed her legs and squatted.

“Could I really? I would love to.

“Sherry, would you mind if I go with you? I won’t be in the way, will I?

“Jerry, would you give me that shirt you’re wearing now? I hate to ask, but you’ll never know how much I love your music.”

Sherry told her, “Come with us, Shelly. Jerry and I would love to have you backstage during our show. We would love to have you come onstage too, so he can present you with one of his white shirts. I’ll even tell him not to embarrass you and ask you to strip onstage to put your new shirt on.”

“OH Damn! Do you actually do that? I would be SO embarrassed...

“Sherry, if I had a body like yours, I would strip naked and dance as I put that shirt on.”

“Would you really? You do know - Jerry’s not only a musician - he’s also a magician?”

“Jerry, are you really? We’ve had magicians here before, but none as handsome as you ... Uh ... I don’t suppose you’ve ever made changes to a young woman’s body before, have you?”

“Hurry and come with us. Jerry could give you a body to match mine, before we reach the auditorium, if you’re sure about this.”

“JERRY?”

“Give me your hand, Shelly. Sherry and I would love to have you as one of our best friends, here in Las Vegas. I do prefer long black hair on Italian women though.”

“As long as Sherry’s?”

“Or longer, for a tall sexy woman with breasts as large as Sherry’s.”

“YOU MEAN... ? Could you actually do that? Would they be real, and as huge and perfect as Sherry’s breasts? Will I be as tall as Sherry, without heels?”

“You and I will be the same height, and I want you to know, Jerry designed my breasts and gave them to me personally.”

He gave them to you?”

“Yes, with me standing in front of him naked, he put his hands on my little bitty titties and suddenly, I had these huge titties that I love, and love showing too - if you ever want to see them naked. Of course, we don’t have time now, but later we would.”

“I would love to see your naked titties ... I mean, so I could imagine how they would look on me. Mine are tiny, but I have already asked Daddy if I can have implants to make them larger.”

We were taking a shortcut through the casino, and when we passed the slot machines, I asked her, “Are you allowed to gamble, since you work here, and your Daddy is one of the owners?”

“Yes, but they set the maximum amount I can win at five thousand ... Not that I’ve ever won that much, but I do love playing the slots. Have either of you ever played them?”

Sherry told her, “We’re not old enough, they told us. I would love to play the slots, if I was old enough.”

“I’ll talk to Daddy about that. I know in the past, they have allowed underage celebrities to gamble. Daddy may have to talk to the manager, but he usually gets his way if he asks...

“Jerry, back to you being a magician - you weren’t teasing me - were you?”

“No. Sherry told you the truth about how she came to have huge titties. You should get her to show them to you the next time we pass a womens restroom.”

“Would you, Sherry?”

“Like I said, I love showing my titties. I don’t show them to other men, but Jerry loves them. Of course, I love showing my titties to beautiful women like you.”

“DAMN! If I had titties like yours, I would show them too. I mean, not to everyone, but I would love to show my titties to you and Jerry. That is, if I had some to show - My bra is a padded bra - my titties aren’t really titties, they are barely nipples.”

I saw the back door to the dressing room ahead of us and hurried them toward the door.

“Sherry, let’s take Shelly into the first room on the left. We only have a few minutes, and I want Shelly to have a body to match yours.”

“JERRY! Could you actually do that? I mean, right now?”

Sherry pulled her into the small dressing room and I closed the door behind us.

Sherry asked, “Will you strip naked in front of Jerry, if I strip too?”

“YES! OH HELL YES! This really is about to happen, isn’t it?”

She dropped her skirt and blouse on the floor and Sherry draped her new gown over a chair. I pulled my pick out and Sherry showed me her pick. “Make this one of the best ever, Jerry Helton. Better than me, if possible...

“Shelly, hug me tight and don’t be alarmed when Jerry hugs you from behind. If we had time, he would be naked too, but we can do that later, if you’re happy with what’s about to happen to you - and your body. You may feel a few small electric shocks, but they won’t hurt you. I hope you love huge titties and long black hair, as well as you think you will, because Jerry and I both want your sexy ass and we’re going to double down on your tall, dark, sexy, Italian body.”

“OH-MY-GOD! OH FUCK! OH SHIT - What In The Hell Was That? Whatever it was, hurt my titties! DAMN, I felt that one in my pussy, and I may have gotten a come ... Ohhhhhhhh Damnnnnn! Look at my huge fucking titties!”

“Is this want you had in mind?” Sherry asked her, as she pulled Shelly around to look at herself in the full length dressing mirror.”

“Is it really me?”

“Yes, and you need to hug Jerry and give him a kiss.”

“Jerry, I love you! You really did make me taller and just look at my ass. If it wasn’t for my long black hair, I would look just like Sherry.”

She reached for me and we kissed until I had to stop, or pull my jeans down and fuck her.

“Kiss Sherry just like you kissed me. Sherry and I love - loving the same woman - at the same time.”

“Then I want to give myself to both of you. I hope we have all night so I can show you both how much I love you.”

I heard Joe tuning up, and headed toward the door. I looked back to see Sherry take a white dress, almost identical to her white one, off the rack and hold it up in front of Shelly. This one doesn’t have sequins on it - anywhere.

I grabbed my hat from a post as I started up the steps. By the time I had my guitar strapped on, Sherry and Shelly were coming up the back steps to the stage.

“Shelly, come with me and we’ll introduce Jerry. I’m going to introduce you as my new assistant and tell them that you’ll be with me each performance while we’re here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.