What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Sharon walked right up to Sherry like they were best friends, then smiled at me as she reached out to take my right hand.

“Sherry, you never told me your brother plays the guitar.”

She took Sharon’s left hand, “Sharon, I’m so glad you came over. Jerry just now asked me who you were, and as soon as I told him, he asked me to introduce you to him. You look so lovely with your hair down your back like that.”

“Hi, Jerry. As soon as I heard you playing, it was like I was drawn to your music. I’m so thrilled to meet you...

“Sherry, I have never worn my hair like this, and I have no idea how I suddenly have hair down to my waist. I’ve tried for years to grow long hair and its always looked like a frazzled dust-mop.”

With my guitar pick between my fingers, I squeezed her right hand as we shook. She looked at me with her eyes open in shock, just as her tiny little titty knobs instantly became identical to Sherry’s perfect pair of thirty-eight caliber golden bullets.

She tried to take her hand from mine, but I held her tight as Sherry patted her skinny little ass.

Skinny little ass - no more! Now, this tall, dark-haired senior has a body exactly like my sister’s - and I sculpted Sherry’s body with my own hands.

Sharon leaned close, and I lowered my guitar so she could get even closer.

“Jerry, I have no idea what in the hell it was that hit me, but I’d love to hug your neck and kiss your cheek for what you just did. You’ll never know how long I have grieved over my skinny body. Now, you’ve given me this most amazing body, to match Sherry’s.

“Sherry, could you please step closer to Jerry and me, so I can reach under my dress and remove these little cotton panties. They’re about to cut into my ass and they’re already cutting into my pussy, they’re so small.”

“Take them off and put them in Jerry’s back pocket. He deserves them, and he deserves more than a kiss on his cheek for this beautiful body he’s given you. If you’re brave enough, you could back up to Jerry and let him put his cock in your pussy from behind.”

“Sherry, you have no idea how much I’d love to do that. It’s like I’m craving his attention - and my pussy feels like it’s ready for your brother’s cock. I have never even used that word before in my life, and I have never called my pussy - a pussy either.

“Jerry, would you be really careful, and put your cock in my pussy - if I back up and pull my dress up over my naked butt? OMIGOD! I just felt of my ... ASS! I have to tell you, I love my ass for the first time in my life.”

“I don’t have any condoms, but I’d love to put my naked cock in your pussy. You’ll have to move away when I tell you, so I won’t fill your pussy with cum.”

“As eager as I am right now to get fucked for my first time, I would love to feel you fucking my pussy and filling me with your sperm ... but there’s no way I could let that happen - Mom would kill me!”

“I’ll sit on this stool so you can back up and rest your naked ass against me when I take my cock out of my jeans. I would love to be the only boy to ever fuck you.”

“Fuck me, Jerry. Just don’t let your stuff go in my pussy, and I’ll get some condoms from my Gramp’s store. I’d love to be completely naked and even help you fuck me the next time.”

Sherry reached out to put her hand under Sharon’s dress, “I hope you don’t mind if I touch you. I get so excited when I see Jerry fucking a girl.”

“OH WOW! With your hand that close to my pussy, you make me feel so excited. Uh, have you watched Jerry fuck many girls?”

“You’re only the third girl he’s ever fucked, and I was with him when he fucked the first two.”

“Did you touch them like this too?”

“Yes, and I’m like you, I get so excited seeing my brother fucking, I can’t help but want to touch him and the girl he’s fucking.”

“Did you touch the other girls all over?”

“OH YES! I think I was more excited than they were, and both of them told me they got a come when I touched their pussy while Jerry had his cock inside them.”

“I’ve never gotten a come. Have you?”

“I get a come every time Jerry puts his cock in my pussy.”

“He put his cock inside your pussy?”

“Yes, then I rub my pussy and his cock too, while we fuck. I love feeling his big cock when it swells and gets slick, just before he shoots his cum.”

“IN YOUR PUSSY?”

“Oh No. I let him shoot his cum in my hand while I have my finger in my pussy.”

“Could you show me how you do that?”

“Yes, but you need to come over to our house one night, when you get those condoms, so we can get naked with Jerry. I’d love to touch you all over while he’s fucking you.”

“I want to touch you all over too ... OHHHhhh FUCKING YES! I love your hand on my pussy. I think I may be ... OH – OH – OH-MY-GOD. I just got my first come!”

Just as I shot my cum, Sherry gathered Sharon’s skirt and covered my cock. I must have shot a cupful the way it felt. When she moved, I took her skirt-tail and wiped my cock dry, just before they hurried to the restroom.

I turned to cram my stiff cock back down inside my jeans, then reached for my guitar. I almost panicked when I didn’t see my pick. Then I looked at the neck of my guitar, up by the top fret and there it was, snugly under the strings.

I had just played halfway through the first verse of – Wanting You – when Patricia Williams walked up and stood so close, my right elbow was just underneath her breasts.

She leaned closer, pressing her breasts against my elbow, “I love that tune. Did you write it? Have you written the words to the music yet?”

“Hey, Patricia. I just told Sherry a few minutes ago that I’d love for her to introduce me to you. I’ve seen you at school, but I’ve never had the courage to talk to you ... About this song – a friend of mine wrote it. He and I have been picking and singing together recently, and this new tune of his, has become one of my favorites.”

“What’s the name of the song? I love the melody and I’m sure you would become an instant Country Music Star, if you performed this song here tonight.”

Wanting You.”

“Is that really the song title? Or were you just flirting with me?”

“That’s the title - but I have to admit, I almost told you, the title was - ‘I Want You’”

“I love the title of the song, ‘Wanting You’. When I say the name, as you strum your guitar, I have this sudden urge to kiss you.”

“Really? I sure wouldn’t mind. You’re so beautiful - and so sexy, I can’t help from Wanting You.”

“OH JERRY! PLEASE KISS ME! I feel like my body is on fire.”

She put her fingers on the back of my right hand as I strummed the chords ... I felt it happening even before she did. She leaned across my guitar and hugged my neck. I could feel her pussy against the back of my hand through her thin dress. When I pulled my hand back, my pick raked across her dress, right over her pussy and I felt the spark.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.