What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 47

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 47 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

At 1:00pm I parked the bus on the grounds of Gruene Hall.

We’re two days early and we needed rooms to stay four days and three nights to have a place to shower and rest. After asking around, we were directed to a motel a few blocks over, in New Braunfels.

Sherry and Marlene took charge and rented three rooms with connecting doors. By the time we had our clothes and personal stuff in our rooms, we had a few folks checking out our bus. It’s still hard for me to believe we can drive this far from home, and the women and girls know who I am.

We had to hang DO NOT DISTURB signs on the doorknobs and ask the motel manager not to tell anyone which rooms we were in.

We ate our meals at a small cafe nearby, where the waitresses would sort of keep folks away from our tables long enough for us to eat. The second time we went there, we took t-shirts and 45 rpm records to all the waitresses, all the cooks, and the two shift managers,.

Wednesday night, we played for a sold out crowd, and there was still a huge crowd on the outside that couldn’t get inside.

Thursday, we were sold out, and there was yet another crowd outside.

Friday night, there was a larger crowd outside than there was inside, and before we left after that performance, the manager asked Marlene when we could schedule another three day gig with them. She told him it would be after the first of the year before she would know for sure, because of our pending commitments in Las Vegas.

We checked out of the motel after taking showers and changing clothes. We slept on the bus Friday night, because I wanted to be on the road before daylight Saturday. I had already taken the bus over to a truck stop to fill it with diesel.

We had roughly 1400 miles to drive, and we were supposed to open at the Flamingo on Sunday evening at 7:00 their time.

After looking at the map, Joe and I figured we could drive it in twenty-four hours, and still stop three times to eat on the way. I told him I’d drive first, if he’d drive the next eight hours. Then I’d drive the last leg, however long it took.

Though we had to watch our speed going through the smaller towns, we could really make good time out on the open road where the speed limit is 70. There were many long stretches where the big trucks were running 80, and I fell right in behind them when one would pass.

The closer we came to Amarillo, the more I wanted to push it, and make it to Amarillo before we stopped. Five hundred and fifty-five miles in eight and a half hours, is what I figured when I stopped at a twenty-four hour truck stop in Amarillo so we could eat and stretch our legs.

Joe told me, “I looked it up and there’s about five hundred and fifty miles from here to Winslow, Arizona. I’ll wake you, if you’re not up.”

“How far from Winslow to Las Vegas? Did you check that?”

“Three hundred and ten miles. You’ll knock that out in less than five hours.”


I parked the bus next to the rear entrance of the Tropicana at 7:35am Sunday morning. Though I was tired of sitting behind the wheel most of the night, I was glad we pushed it. Now, we’ll have plenty of time to eat a good meal and get some rest before our first performance.

We were on our way to our suites when Sherry told me, “The first thing we need to do, is send all our clothes we can spare, to the hotel laundry. We’re all about out of clean clothes, and you are too.”

“We need to eat as soon as we can, then we need to hit the sack for a few hours.”

We left our instruments on the bus and followed the bellhops to the elevators. One of them turned to me, “You’ll meet Kristen and Tracy - the two hostesses who have been assigned to your troupe, as soon as we reach your suites on the top floor. They’ll be with you fulltime, and they’ll help you with whatever needs may have during you’re stay here.”

When the elevator stopped, we walked off ahead of the baggage carts loaded with luggage. One of the bellhops pointed down the hall and told us, “That’s the entrance to your suite, where the door is open. I see your hostesses have arrived ahead of us. Just go right on in and make yourselves at home.”

Joe and I stepped aside to let all the women enter first. Eight of the sexiest women I’ve ever seen and though we rode hard and fast getting here, they’re all smiling.

Sherry and Marlene were already talking with the hostesses when I walked in. Sherry waved for me and I walked over, looking the two women over...

One is older, maybe mid-forties. The other one is young, maybe mid-twenties. Both are very attractive, but the oldest is a little dumpy.

I’m sure Sherry will want to fix that for her.

The youngest is too skinny, and I knew Sherry would want to fix her skinny butt too.

“Jerry, this is Kristen, and this is Tracy - two of the four hostesses that will be with us during our stay here. They will be with us in twelve hour shifts.

“Ladies, this is my brother, Jerry Helton, and I’ll let our other members come introduce themselves.”

“Kristen it’s good to meet you. I hope you’re ready for our gang. We love what we do and though we don’t drink or smoke, we do love to have fun. If you see us breaking any rules, just tell us and we’ll try to do better.”

“This is Las Vegas and you’re staying at The Flamingo. There are no rules. Please, give me a hug. I promised my daughter I would get your autograph for her - so you’ll have to humor me for that little favor.”

I reached for her just as I looked at Sherry. She was smiling and I knew we were going to fix both our hostesses first thing, so the fun and games could start.

“WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT? Something shocked the shit out of me when we hugged! Sorry about that. I have a bad habit of saying shit, and when shit happens like that, I cannot help it. Did you feel that?

“OH MY GOD! Look at me!”

Her tight skirt was no longer tight and she was holding it up by the loose waist. Her breasts had ripped the buttons off her white blouse and her bra had snapped apart with her huge titties poking straight out.

“Kristen, are you alright?” I asked her, with my arms still around her waist. Actually, I was keeping her loose skirt from falling to the floor, and I do love the feel of her sexy ass.

“Jerry, I have no idea what in the hell what that was, but it sure was strong, if it was static electricity. I’ll have to find some clothes to fit me now, this uniform skirt and blouse has blown all to hell. Just look at my huge titties, would you? I have never in my life had titties like this and I hope these babies never change.”

Sherry took her hand and led her over to where the bellboys had hung our clothes. “Here’s a skirt and blouse that will fit. You look close to my size. From the looks of your breasts, you’ll never need a bra again. I never wear them either, and none of our troupe wears bras.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.