What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Two weeks after I went to the juke-joint with Joe and his nieces, I was out at his house one evening, picking and singing with all of them. Joe and I are getting pretty damn good at picking while Gail and Ginger sing. Joe has some new songs he wrote and we picked through them a few times until we got it right. I caught on really fast, once he picked a song all the way through. Joe still says it’s because of the pick he gave me and The Power of the Amp, that I now possess.

By the time we had our picking down pat on the song I liked best – ‘Wanting You’– Ginger and Gail were down to their panties as they sang and swayed to the music.

Joe told me, “Jerry, we’re going to play at that big honky-tonk on I-40 at Galloway Exit east of Little Rock, Friday and Saturday night. We’ll be there three days, coming back late on Sunday. You should ask your daddy to let you go with us. Man, you and I sound so damn good together, and Gail and Ginger really do sound good singing the words, even without a mic.”

“I’ve already promised my sister I’d take her over to Little Rock Friday and buy her a party dress for her birthday. She’s a senior and Mom told us we could spend the night, but we’d have to come back Saturday.”

Joe told me, “Talk to your mom - while you play this new song we’re picking. When you play through to the chorus, sort of strum the chords lightly as you tell her you want to spend the weekend in Little Rock with Sherry. You’ll have to do it just like I told you, or she won’t say yes ... Jerry, you better have a condom handy too. Not only will your Mom not be able to turn you down, she’ll want to fuck you.”

“JOE - are you serious? You mean, just playing this new song will make Mom horny enough to fuck me?”

“Play this song for Sherry, and she’ll fuck you too. Just look at Ginger and Gail. They’re out here in the yard buck ass naked, ready to fuck both of us right here under this oak tree.”

“I thought they were just having fun, and stripped off like they did when we played for them in the house last night.”

“Jerry, I didn’t tell you this on the front end, because I wasn’t sure you could handle it - but now that I’m sure you’ve got control of the Power of The Amp, I really do need to tell you the rest of it I reckon.”

“Tell me! Damn - I hope it’s as good as the Power you gave me the first time.”

“This new song, is the beginning of a new world for you. If I had the Power of the Amp when I was your age, I would have made it to the top of the charts - I would’ve had women following me everywhere I went - just like they’re going to follow you around for the rest of your life.”

“Uh - what’s so special about this song, that it gives me even more Power of The Amp?”

“Take a look at this photo of Gail and Ginger, the day they arrived here back on the last day of May.”

This was taken in May of this year? NO WAY!”

“Oh hell yes there is a way too - you see this photo, and now you see the results of the Amp on their naked bodies. You and I have tried our best to fuck them down, and we’ve failed for the past three weeks. This - My Prodigy Son - is the beginning of Jerry’s command over any female on earth, no matter where - or what language she speaks.”

“Sherry told me she wants huge titties like Ginger’s and Gail’s after she met them last week. How do I make that happen?”

“If she touches you anywhere on your body - in any way - while you’re playing this tune on your guitar - she will bust her bra - and bust her britches. You’ll have to warn her, or she could be too damn big to even walk if she’s not careful.”

“Any woman?”

“Any woman who’s old enough to have hair on her pussy.”

“But Ginger and Gail don’t have the first hair on their pussies.”

“That happens too, just like your dick becoming a cock. You need to be careful with that too.”

“You mean my cock could get too big to fuck?”

“No, but you may never lose your erection again. Your dick will only grow larger when you touch it with the pick.”

“Are you’re saying this blessing, could turn into a curse, if I use it wrong?”

“Maybe not a curse, but it could handicap you when you try to fuck a virgin.”

“Any woman - anywhere - Right?”

“Just try it sometime. Choose a woman across a crowded room, and strum your guitar as you look at her.”

“What if she’s not looking at me?”

“Oh-She-Will - when she hears your guitar – all of the women who hear you will ... When the one you want makes eye contact with you - her ass, her body, and her heart, belongs to you right then. There’s nothing she could do about it, even if she wanted to.”

“What will happen if two women hear me and look my way?”

“Remember, you choose the one you want. They don’t choose you. You could be sitting at that honky-tonk we played at a couple of weeks ago, and see four high-class women out on the town for a Ladies Night Out, or just celebrating some kind of shit or other, and decide you want all four of them. Look at each of them closely, then start strumming your chords. The four of them will stand and look at you. Smile and nod, if you like, and they will come talk to you. You could even wave your pick at them and really get them hung up on you in such a way, they’ll beg you to take them home with you ... Or beg you to go home with them.”

“This could get really interesting, couldn’t it?”

“Hell yes it could - and it will too. Suppose you see a beautiful young woman alone that you’d like to just meet and get to know. Always look for class and you could even fall in love with a millionaire’s daughter.”

“But that would be like I’m trapping her.”

“No, it would give you a chance to show who you are. It wouldn’t hurt to play her a tune or two, just to make her realize that you’re a talented guitarist having fun. She’ll do the falling, you’ll have to catch her and make her feel special. That’s what love is all about anyway - ain’t it?”

“I suppose you’re right about that. I’ve never been in love and I wouldn’t know how to act or what to say to a pretty woman like you just described.”

The Hell You Wouldn’t! Look at how you handled Gail and Ginger, all in one night, and they fell face first in lust for you.”

“I’m not sure I want to fall in love and be with one girl all the time. I’ve never even dated but once or twice. I need to get out and have some fun, don’t you think?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.