What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

With Sherry kneeling on the floor between Greta’s legs, I slipped my cock into her pussy. She backed her sexy ass up to me, taking my cock all the way inside her as she ate Greta’s pussy. She wasn’t there long, and backed out to turn her head and kiss me, before pushing me toward Greta’s widespread legs.

Greta was watching as Sherry took my cock and swiped it up and down between her slippery pussy lips. Then, she pushed my cockhead against her pussy as she backed away.

I felt her hands on my ass as she pressed against me - more and more, until my cock popped inside Greta’s hot little pussy.

“OH YES! I have your cock in my pussy. We’re fucking now, aren’t we?”

“Yes, and you need to move your sexy ass up and down as I fuck you. Roll your hips like you’re the one with the cock and you’re trying to fuck me.”

“OH DAMN! I love this. Can I have some more?”

As she looked up at me, Halle moved across the bed and smiled down at her, just before she pressed her lips to Greta’s. They were kissing like lovers when Gail moved over to take the nipple of Greta’s left breast in her mouth.

Ginger was on her other side as she took her right nipple into her mouth.

I didn’t have to encourage her to help me fuck after that. Greta Murchison went from the least experienced person in the room, to the most eager young fucker Sherry and I have fucked together since we fucked each other the first time.

I know we must have fucked for over thirty minutes and Greta was still eager to roll her hips and fuck me. She ended up sitting astraddle me, rolling her hips as she takes all of my cock.

At 5:00, we went down to set up for our first show. When I started into the lounge again, Marlene stopped me. “Jerry, we’re going to set up this early show in the dining room. There’s a stage in there, with all the amps, speakers and mikes too.”

That was when I met hotel manager, Mr. Bill Murchison the first time. He could hardly look me in the eye as we talked. Catherine and Greta were standing beside me, with their arms around each others waist.

He and I shook hands and he told me he was a big fan of mine and he really appreciated us coming here for two days to perform.

I stepped aside and Greta rushed to her Dad with her arms open.

“Daddy, I am so glad you allowed me to meet Jerry, and all his troupe. I’ve had so much fun and I feel like I’ve grown up in just a few hours.”

Hon, you sure do look like you’ve grown up too. I swear, you look more like Marlene and Catherine over here than my little girl who ran up to Jerry’s room.”

“Thank you, Daddy. I’m glad you like the way Catherine looks too, because I love her and I want her to live with us. I’m tired of living without a woman in our house, and you should be too...

“I want you to hug Catherine and take her to your office now, so you can explain to her how you and I want her to live with us. Besides, I’ll be attending college soon, and you’ll want some female company.”

He turned to her and said, “Catherine, it seems my daughter has made a serious decision about me and my home life. Would you please come with me to my office, and at least listen to what I have to say?”

“Yes Sir. I hope you will let me have my say too. Greta and I have discovered a special affinity between us, and you and I need to discuss that before we make any commitments.”

“Yes Dear, and I’m sure whatever it is, we can come to a mutual agreement...

“Jerry, please excuse us. We’ll be sure and attend your next performance in the lounge later.”

“Go right ahead, Mr. Murchison. I hope you, Catherine and Greta can work it out so all of you can be happy together.”

“Thank you, Jerry Helton ... Thank you for more reasons than I can possibly tell you in public.”

I walked into the dining room with Sherry on one arm and Greta on my other. There were maybe twenty couples already sitting at tables scattered around the large room, and all of them stood to clap their hands.

Sherry told me, “Tip you hat for them, Jerry. Let them see your long black hair and that big smile of yours.”

I did and the applause was even louder as we made our way to the stage.

Sherry told me, “Jerry, Greta has something she’s dying to tell you. Before we start setting up, let her tell you a secret that will make you laugh.”

I looked at Greta and she smiled as she clasped my right hand in both her hands. “Jerry, I asked Sherry if we could do this, and she asked me if Catherine knew what I asking for. When I told her that Catherine was the one who wanted me to ask you, Sherry told me to leave it up to her to make it happen.”

“So, tell me what it was. Whatever it was, we must have done it already.”

“OH YOU DID ALRIGHT! IN A BIG WAY TOO!”

“And?”

“Catherine wanted you to come in her pussy - and when I asked Sherry if she thought you would - she told me she would make sure of it. Sherry cut the end of the condom off, before you fucked Catherine that last time.”

“Damn! I knew it felt different when I let my come go inside her pussy that time.”

“Then, you’re not upset with us?”

“Not at all. I’m just looking forward to leaving the condom off the next time you sit on my cock and fuck me.”

“JERRY! We cannot get me pregnant ... yet anyway.”

“I’m still looking forward to it. You have a really tight pussy, Greta, and I hope we can fuck many more times before we have to leave tomorrow night.”

“I’d fuck you right here on this stage, if you asked me for some pussy.”

“Bend over.”

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Well, maybe not with these lights on and these people in here ... Do you play the piano?”

“Yes, why?”

“You can sit on my cock and play while The Huffingtons sing tonight.”

“Sherry, he wouldn’t fuck me like that, would he?”

“Don’t ever doubt my brother - or dare him either ... You’ll lose.”

By the time we were set up, Joe was on the stage with us.

“Joe, you look rested and I want you to know, I’m glad you’re feeling better.”

“I’m feeling a lot better, Jerry. I want to tell you too - while we have a minute - you sure hit a lick when you talked Marlene into coming in with us. I overheard her booking a three day gig down at Gruene Hall, in Gruene, Texas, a day or so after we play that gig at Texarkana.”

“That really is some good news. Marlene is going to be a big help getting us out in the public so we’ll be better known.”

“The best news is, your getting Chris Croft to cut our records for us, though he doesn’t normally cut records for singers.”

“Yes, and we’re damn lucky to have Emery and Emily added to our troupe too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.