Mrs. Brown Goes Dogging by Mistake - Cover

Mrs. Brown Goes Dogging by Mistake

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mrs. Brown is quite normal in almost every way except she wished she had more of a sex life now that her Harry seemed less interested in carnal relations beyond his "once a week" routine. Now her next-door neighbor the oversexed Mr. Anderson is ready to take her and her dog to the dog park for some exercise. She gets more than she bargained for when they wind up in the dogging park as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

There came a time in the life of Mrs. Brown that found her desperate for a good hard fuck and with no prospects for relief because her husband was suddenly caught up in attending to the widow McDonald’s genital yearnings whenever she crooked her finger at him as he walked by her front door.

She was accurately described as “pissed off” by his lack of spousal loyalty but she could understand his desire to hump the younger and much more attractive widow lady at every opportunity. It was true that she had lost a few kilos with the exercise she had with her neighbor husband Mr. Anderson but lately he was sticking close to home because his jealous wife had caught them kissing in the back yard with his hands all over her bum.

Then, she thought about the “dogging park” he had shown her right next to the playground for little tykes with an urge to play.

Well, she had an urge to play but it wasn’t in the playground but in the dogging park where absolute strangers made contact of the red light district category and with no questions asked at any time.

Her only problem was that she didn’t have a car to operate her little distribution of sexual favors from so she put her little boxer puppy in a baby carriage and wheeled it down to the park to see the results.

She noticed that there were a lot more males than females at the park and that they all seemed quite caught up in the seriousness of making contact for physical relaxation and the tingle that they all desired regardless of gender. Most of the females were operating out of the back of their station wagons or sticking their naked backsides out the rear window of their motorcar.

Mrs. Brown figured that bending over her baby carriage was just as convenient and a good way to show off her naked bum at the same time to other prospects with a like intent to find a willing opening to seek a pathway to paradise. She knew she still had an attractive bottom that would inspire any normal man to take a chance of finding love with a stranger in a strange place with no questions asked.

Her lazy boxer was entirely comfortable with being wheeled around because he had lots of exercise with a neighbor’s bitch of a mixed breed with that certain scent that brought the macho dogs straight to her back door of doggie heaven.

She had purposely removed her knickers before leaving the house and wore a skirt short enough to show off her nicely curved ass cheeks when she bent over to look inside her baby carriage in a display of pink flesh and shaven pussy slit ready for action of the more depraved kind.

A really young chap with an air of recklessness about him approached her and asked, “Are you up for it, Mrs.?”

Mrs. Brown looked over her shoulder at a lad that looked young enough to be her son. Unfortunately, she had no children and the distinction didn’t bother her at all because she could see by his tented trousers he was in a mood for loving and had no inhibitions about seeking a more mature partner.

She smiled as charmingly as possible and responded, “Yes, dear but only in my puss and not my bum, please.”

In actuality, she had no firm objections to taking it up her still attractive bum but she didn’t want to appear too needy to a new prospect so early in the game.

The boy dropped his trousers and she almost fainted when she saw the size of his business. It was so long and so thick that she was reminded of a tree in her backyard that her dog found particularly fascinating for purposes of initiating his urinating procedures after lengthy sniffing for new scents of other visiting dogs from the neighborhood.

“Oh, dear, please don’t stick it in all the way, young man. I fear I am not accustomed to such a large order of male cock in my privates.”

The boy laughed but she didn’t like the sound of it because she detected a trace of macho intent that promised she would be used quite heavily indeed if he mounted her from behind. Still, she saw no way out of the deal because she had already offered and his acceptance meant that she had no other choice than to bend over and pray he was not some sort of pervert looking for anal submission or a searching male without consideration for her limitations of size for insertion due to lack of extensive variety of various sized cocks of all sizes.

Mrs. Brown was forced to hang onto the carriage for dear life because the young man was so vigorous in his doggie style approach. She did her very best to not shake the carriage too much because she didn’t want to wake up her sleeping boxer. She was afraid he might think the young boy was making untoward advances to her and she was in some sort of danger. He had almost chased the mailman one time when he thought the fellow was slamming into her bum with too much force but in actuality it was just right from her point of view.

Not that she had any carnal relations with her own dog although the thought had crossed her mind once or twice when she was feeling a mite desperate in the nocturnal hours.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.