The Tribulation of John Michael Steele - Cover

The Tribulation of John Michael Steele

Copyright© 2018 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - He'd do anything for her, and he proved it!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Amputee  

“Nate, the judge knows what he’s talking about. Yes, he’s retired, but he’s still got all of his faculties,” said Jerome.

Nathan Grimes looked across at the man. “Jerome, yes, the judge was right, partly right. The man did spend time in the joint, and it was Morrison that sent him there. But there is a lot more to the story than that,” said Nathan.

“Oh?” said Jerome.

“Yes, Jerome there is. Let me start with this: the man is a good guy, the best kind of man. How do I know: I know because he shot that cop—who was dirty by the way—to save his wife who the dirty cop was blackmailing and threatening,” said Nathan.

“I have to ask,” said Jerome. “How do you know that he really did what he did to protect his wife and not just for revenge because the cop was doing her?”

“Jerome, you and I have been friends forever. I’d like us to stay that way.” The speaker’s tone was not quite an outright threat; the hearer looked down.

“Okay, you asked me to come over here today to kind of give me a heads up, as you said. I appreciate you doing so. But...” he started. He stopped talking for a long moment.

“Nate, whatever it is that you seem so skittish about telling me, I promise you it will remain between the two of us and only the two of us. Really,” he said. His friend nodded.

“Okay then. I know because I know his wife, his ex-wife, so do you,” said Nathan. Jerome’s brow was knitted.

“I do?” he said.

“Yes, it’s Victoria,” said Nathan. The look on the other man’s face was stunned disbelief. “And Selena is his biological child.”

“Oh my God!” said Jerome. “I mean I had no clue. None!”

“And Jerome, I need you to forget everything I’ve told you here. Do not say anything to anyone, not even to your wife, especially your wife. I do not want to be in endless and useless conversations about this about any of it. And...

“So that you won’t have to feel embarrassed, I will see to it that John Michael doesn’t come around here anymore. Now is all of this acceptable to you and do you agree?” said Nathan Grimes. The man nodded.

“Okay, sure,” he said. “But, it’s okay if the man has occasion to come around here. You vouching for him is good enough for me,” he said. Nathan Grimes nodded.

“Okay, then,” said Nathan. “We’ll see how it goes.”


“No mom, Jack is a really good guy, he’s an intern, a doctor. And no, he hasn’t made a move on me, not that way at any rate. And no, he doesn’t know about dad or what he does, or my other dad and what he did. We’re just sort of dating a little. Going to lunch and stuff,” said Selena.

Victoria Grimes looked her daughter in the eyes and sighed. “Okay, but if this sort of dating thing you’ve got going gets serious, you need to let us know. But a doctor you say.”

“Yes, an intern. He’s a new doctor,” said Selena.

“Okay, anyway, just keep us in the loop,” said her mommy.

“I will mom, just chill, okay!” said Selena.

“Hmm, yes, chill. Has your dad said anything to you about your other dad? I know he was going to talk to him.”

“No, well, he did say he was going to talk to him, like you say, about stuff. Not sure what stuff, but probably about the party. I mean dad John Michael left kind of suddenly from the party. Like I told you before, mom, I think he felt like he wasn’t really welcome. He thinks you weren’t willing to talk to him, to be around him. He thinks you’re ashamed of him. You know, because of his time in that awful place,” said Selena.

“What! Did he tell you that!” said Victoria.

“Kinda,” said Selena.

“Damn!” she said. “Selena, you did tell him he was wrong, right?”

“Of course I did. I told him I was going to find you and bring him to you, or you to him, but he ran off.

“Mom, you didn’t greet him when he came with Dad, and he kept looking around as we walked and talked. After the fact I knew he was looking for you. And then it was an hour later, and he said what he said. I had told him you were helping Missus Metzger with things in the house. But, I mean it was kind of odd you not greeting him or anything,” said Selena. “I mean I know the reason he went to prison; Dad told me, and I know you know that.”

The look on Victoria Grimes’ face was pure guilt, and she was at a loss to know what to do about it. She would be talking to her husband that very night.


“Well, here I am,” said Nathan, as I answered the door to my less than ostentatious hovel.

“Okay, and hello, I guess,” I said. “Oh, and come in, I also guess. The place still ain’t fancy, but it is as clean as it was the last time you were here. I’m kind of a clean freak believe it or not. Has Victoria ever mentioned that truth to you?” I was half smiling, but I was also serious; I hated a messy house.

He looked around as he entered, checking the accuracy of my claim I was sure. “Hmm, yes, you do seem to be a good housekeeper. Maybe I’ll hire you one of these days,” he said, and he wasn’t smiling.

“Well, I hope you pay union scale,” I said. “I don’t come cheap.” Now the man did smile.

“How have you been since last Saturday. I figured I’d give you a chance to cool off a bit before I came here to pressure you,” said Nathan.

“I’m okay. Cooled off as you say,” I said. He nodded.

“I have talked to Selena at some length. She reinforced what she’d said about you being a little upset because of the judge, and maybe my wife,” he said.

“Hmm, upset would be the wrong word. Embarrassed might be a better word,” I said. “Yeah, I saw the old judge. He did his job at the time. I hold no grudge. Besides he’s not aging too good, so that’s my revenge if I would ever admit to wanting any, revenge that is.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.