Mom Fucks the Tennants

by unclemick

Copyright© 2018 by unclemick

Incest Sex Story: Mom and son have to rent out rooms in their home to make ends meet and soon discover that their both providing extra services.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   White Couple   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Geeks   .

My mom is an older woman at 59 and I’m the youngest of 7 kids, and she had me, when she was 43. My nearest sibling is 17 years older than me and they are all on their own and none even live in our state. Mom’s a feisty little woman at 5 ft. 2 in. tall and attractive in a cute, “older girl” way. She still has a nice figure with big boobs and a well rounded, plump butt. She’s very old fashioned and still gets her hair done in a 1950’s style, and wears glasses that are also from the 50’s. She wears long loose fitting dresses that clearly show her body in direct sunlight and she’s basically, a giggly, naive little woman. I’m a high school computer nerd with few friends and absolutely no girlfriends although I’d like to change all of that. I’m short too, at 5 ft. 6 in. but I’m kind of handsome in a nerdish way. A couple of years ago, my cock finally began to grow and now it’s a full 7 fat inches of cum pumping fury. It’s hard most of the time and since my mom is the only girl in my life, well you know the rest.

My dad died 4 years ago and we’ve been struggling financially ever since. My mom took a job waitressing at a small diner but it was still hard to make ends meet. Our house is huge with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms so my mom started renting out the rooms with the help of our neighbor, Mr. Lefew. Mom calls him John and he’s very involved in AA and mom said he has 11 years clean and sober. Anyway, John brought a man named Curtis by and mom rented him a room. Curtis was a big hairy man in his forties and he was very likeable and had 6 years clean and sober. He worked for John, doing construction and after a while, my mom started dating Curtis and soon they got pretty close. By that time, Mr. Lefew had brought my mom three more renters and all of them were middle aged men that worked for him. Mom was happy, I was still a horny mess but everything else was going well. Curtis and my mom would cuddle on the couch in front of all of us and we had all witnessed him fondling her but my mom would just giggle in embarrassment and say “quit Curtis, not in front of the guys”. Me and the tenants all knew they were fucking, by the way they acted.

I guess all good things must end because one day while I was in school, my mom came home and found Curtis in bed with another woman. She didn’t throw him out since he was Mr. Lefew’s sponcee but she quit dating him and barely even spoke to him. Shortly after that, school let out for the summer and I was at home more. Mom was still working at the diner and the tenants all had day jobs so I was kind of on my own all day. I still liked Curtis although I didn’t like what he did to my mom and I could tell that he really did care for her. I woke up around 10 in the morning one day and headed down to eat. When I passed Curtis’s room, the door was open and he was sitting on his bed, wearing only his boxers. When he saw me, he said “come in here Johnny, I’ve got something to show you”. He directed me to his computer and said “sit down right there, I want you to see this and tell me if I’m wrong”. As I sat down, he shut the door and locked it and said “we don’t want anybody else to see this”.

As he stood beside me, I could smell alcohol and then he leaned over me and clicked on a couple of things on the computer and suddenly, I’m looking at my own sweet mom with a mouthful of hairy cock. She was looking up at the owner lovingly as she worked his big cock in her mouth. The camera started to move back and then I was looking at my mom from behind as she sucked the same hairy man. As the camera panned up the man’s hairy body, I was sure it was going to reveal Curtis’s face but to my surprise, she was sucking Mr. Lefew, our neighbor. The whole video changed and now my mom was laying on her back with her legs spread wide as Mr. Lefew rammed his big hard cock in and out of her very hairy old pussy. I took a moment to study the pussy that I’d only dreamed of. Like I said, it was very hairy, in fact, her whole lower belly was covered with brown, curly pubic hair except for the long, brown wrinkly lips that hung outside her pink slit. On the screen, mom’s hand was rubbing her swollen clit as Mr. Lefew fucked her. As the camera panned straight down, I could see what I’m guessing was Curtis, feeding her his big fat cock as she lay on her back and took it with her head upside down.

God! was Curtis hairy, I turned to see if he was that hairy in real life and I came face to face with his big, hard, throbbing cock, only inches from my face. I think he took that as approval because he started rubbing it against my face. I was over the top sexually so I just took his big cock head in my hand and turned my head to lick along his swollen cock. He was still behind me but stepped around to feed me his dripping cock much like he had done to my mom. I didn’t care, this was my first sex with another person and I just wanted to satisfy somebody, even a man. His cock was at least 9 inches long and purplish brown with big throbbing veins running the length. As I stretched my mouth over the monstrous head, I appreciated it’s thickness and then I heard Curtis moaning as he gently rubbed my head. I couldn’t get any more of it in my mouth but it was steadily oozing this hot, salty nectar that I found intoxicating. Curtis was telling me how good it felt and comparing me to my mom’s cock sucking skills.

I didn’t know what another man’s cum would taste like but I was eager to find out. As Curtis neared orgasm, his cock throbbed more and he became way more verbal. The last thing I remember him saying was “your mom says you have a big cock too and she told me that you cum like a horse, three or four times a day”. That was it for me, my cock was jerking and filling my underwear with the longest cumshot of my life. I guess that took Curtis over the edge too, because his mighty cock began jerking as it gushed ounces of hot salty cum straight into my waiting mouth. His cum was so gooey, it was like swallowing hot, thick, gravy and it lingered in my mouth and throat long after it was over. Finally Curtis asked, “am I wrong Johnny, didn’t your mom cheat too, you saw her fuckin and suckin John’s big cock didn’t you”. I felt sorry for him but I told him that my mom didn’t see it that way and now she was with John anyway. He got sad again and told me that I was right and that he was sorry for bringing me into it.

Curtis kept drinking that day and left the house at about four in the afternoon. The next day, John called and asked me to come to his house. When I got there he asked if Curtis was at our house and I told him that he wasn’t. John said “well he’s drinking and screwing up big time”. John was trying to be delicate as he said “Curtis told me that he had showed you a video of me and your mom and I’m sorry for that but he also showed me a video of you giving him oral and that’s what concerns me”. I was caught and said “I won’t do it again, just don’t tell my mom”. John said “I had to tell your mom and nobody blames you, we just have to get rid of those videos”. John said “I can get his phone away from him and your mom say’s your really good at computers so do you think you can delete any videos he might have on it”. I agreed and avoided my mom that evening and I think she was more embarrassed than me. The next day John called and said that he was taking Curtis to a meeting and I had 2 hours to go through his computer.

I’d thought about it all that night so I took an external hard drive and downloaded all of the videos of my mom (and there were several more) to the hard drive for my own use and then deleted them completely from Curtis’s computer. John brought me Curtis’s phone and I deleted everything from it also. John helped Curtis move to his house that afternoon so he was still in the neighborhood. Now, when I jacked off, I had many fantasies 1. my own mom’s hairy pussy... 2. sucking Curtis’s big cock... 3. sucking John’s big cock, that I had seen in the video ... and... 4. a mix of all of these. I remembered Curtis saying that my mom told him that I had a big cock and that I cum like a horse and that made me curious. She’s caught me jacking off several times, and on two of those occasions, she walked in just as my big cock was squirting hot cum everywhere. I know that she usually froze when it happened but I didn’t really know how much she had seen.

A couple of days later, John brought a guy named Dennis over and mom rented him the empty room. Now, we had an older guy named Brad in one room and an older guy named Bill in the room next to him. A guy named Jim was in the room to the left of mine and the new guy named Dennis was in the room to the right of mine so I was sandwiched between them. My mom’s bedroom was downstairs with it’s own bathroom so she was happy and me and the renters shared the two upstairs bathrooms. Dennis the new guy wasn’t young but he was in his thirties so he was younger than the other men. Because of my mom, I was attracted to older women and Curtis had gotten me interest in older men. On his first night there, I listened to Dennis jack off twice and even though I couldn’t see him, I jacked off to the sound. I had liked sucking Curtis’s big cock so much, that I was curious and started checking out the other guys. Since it was just us 5 guys on the second floor, every body just ran around in their boxers. I started waking up when they did so I could admire their early morning hardons.

They were construction type men and all of them were beefy, hairy and well hung. I knew that I was staring at them to much but nobody seemed to mind, in fact Jim would grasp his big cock and shake it at me when he passed me in the hall. Most mornings, they would all shower and mom would feed them and they would be out of the house by 6 am. I didn’t have to be up that early but I pretended to wash my face or something as they showered so I could see their cocks. Jim would always be the last to shower and one day as I pretended to poop, he started jacking off behind the frosted shower door. He had already turned the water off and I could clearly see what he was doing. When he opened the shower door, he said “ohh! hi Johnny, I didn’t know you were in here” but he kept stroking his big, hard cock. It was right in front of me and I started to look away but he said “it’s ok, you can watch if you want to”. I felt embarrassed but my eyes stayed glued to his throbbing cock with its big mushroom head that was oozing thick, clear cum onto his fingers. When he changed hands, he looked me in the eye and then extended his cummy fingers toward my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.