The Layover

by KingBandor

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Erotica Story: Toni and Brandon have the flight from hell to get home from a ski trip, causing them to have to have an unplanned layover at an airport hotel. There they meet former NFL player Andrew and Toni can't resist the man's charm. Is Andrew willing to share?

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   .

Airport Adventure

Toni and Brandon have been traveling for the better part of two days to get home from their ski trip. Severe weather, which shut down several airports was partly to blame, but it was mainly because Brandon had tried to pinch pennies and had booked the trip with budget airlines, with multiple layovers. Toni had shared her displeasure over Brandon’s miserliness several times throughout the day.

“If we had just spent the extra money for a legitimate airline, we would be home by now,” she said more than a few times. She wasn’t angry, nor was she trying to give Brandon a hard time. She just found that saying it helped alleviate some of the stress that she felt.

Now, their flight arrived too late to catch their connecting flight from Boston, and they were stranded at the airport for the night. Fortunately, Toni had been able to book them a last-minute room at the hotel inside the airport. She was not thrilled with the prospect of spending the night in a hotel, much preferring to be home in her bed after such a long day.

They made their way to the hotel lobby, without any bags, as their luggage was lost somewhere between Colorado and Massachusetts. As it was after ten in the evening, only one other customer was being helped. Toni’s breath caught in her throat when she saw him. He was a handsome, dark-skinned man with an extremely athletic build. He was wearing a tight, short-sleeved shirt that made his muscular chest and biceps even more noticeable.

Brandon was speaking to her, but she didn’t hear him. He tapped her on the arm, “I’m not really hungry,” he repeated, “if you want, we can order some room service.”

She looked at her husband, noticing how different he was from the man at the counter. Brandon was good-looking and the rugged, outdoorsy type, with a fair complexion and short dirty blonde hair. He was in his early fifties and in reasonable shape for a man of his age and profession. She loved her husband and found everything about him attractive. He was an incredible lover and gave her everything she needed to keep her emotional “tank” filled.

However, as she glanced back at the black man by the counter, she felt a tingle in her groins and felt herself growing warm. She had a quick mental image of him naked, his muscular dark body before her as she knelt, taking his long, thick cock into her mouth.

“Honey?” Brandon called out to Toni, “come on, we’re up.”

She snapped out of her reverie and noticed the man was gone and Brandon was gesturing for her to step up to the check-in desk. “You ok?” he asked, a look of concern on his face.

“I’m just tired,” Toni lied. “It’s been a long day.”

Brandon’s brow furrowed as he took her comment as another criticism of his trip planning abilities.

Toni and Brandon had been together for almost six years. They dated casually for the first year or so, then became exclusive. Two months later, they moved in together. They were happy and deeply in love, so it was no surprise to their friends and family that they decided to get married. Most people only wondered what had taken them so long.

The week-long ski trip to Colorado had been to celebrate their third wedding anniversary. Brandon had planned the trip and had decided to try to save money on the transportation so that he could splurge on the accommodations, booking them into a beautiful bungalow at a resort in Aspen.

They spent the days on the slopes, the evenings dining and drinking, and the nights having sex. They were both worn out from the constant “go-go-go” pace of the trip. On the day of their departure, a snowstorm hit. Many roads were closed and to make it worse, their SUV broke down. They were able to get a replacement, but they missed their flight.

Toni found a direct flight on American Airlines with seats available that was scheduled to leave in an hour. Brandon balked at the cost of the airfare.

“Toni, we would have to pay full fare for that ticket. It’s eight-hundred bucks each! I found a way to go that will only cost us an extra four-hundred, total. We’d have to take a couple of connections, including a red-eye flight overnight. We wouldn’t get home until tomorrow morning, but we’ll save a fortune.”

“That sounds kind of risky, don’t you think?” Toni asked, looking over Brandon’s shoulder at his tablet. “We have to change airlines, right?” She looked more closely at the trip Brandon was building. “Let’s see. Frontier to Omaha, then Spirit to Chicago, Trinity from Chicago to Boston, and another flight from Boston to Raleigh. That’s four flights on three different airlines. Are you sure that’s a good idea? I’d rather pay the extra money if it means we get home on time, safely and without any hassles.”

Brandon shook his head. “Toni, I travel all the time for work. I know what I’m doing. It will be fine.”

As it turned out, it wasn’t okay.

Things started well as the Frontier flight to Omaha was on time. “Look at that!” Brandon declared pointing at the large departure sign. “That American flight you wanted is delayed. Ha! I told you this was the best way to go.”

Toni still wasn’t convinced. “Mmhmm,” she said noncommittally, “I hear ya.”

The Frontier flight did leave on time, but when it reached Omaha, the weather had caught up with them. They had to circle the airport waiting for the runway to clear and traffic to get out of their way. Finally, they touched down, but then it took another forty-five minutes to reach the gate. By the time they got off the plane, they’d missed the Spirit flight to Chicago.

As they waited in line at the Spirit counter, an announcement came over the loudspeakers that due to the heavy snowfall, the airport was shutting down. No more flights would be leaving.

When they finally got to the counter, the haggard agent explained that since the delay was due to weather, and not their fault, they would not provide any vouchers for a hotel or food. They were on their own. The airport hotel was overbooked, and there was no way they were getting out of the airport to any of the nearby hotels.

“Well, now what?” Toni asked, looking around the airport lobby for a place to camp out.

“I guess we have to wait here until the airport reopens,” Brandon replied.

“When will that be?” Toni asked in frustration.

“They are not sure,” Brandon answered, “but I got us booked on a flight out first thing in the morning.”

So, with that, they found a spot on the floor and huddled together. Five minutes later, Brandon declared, “I’m hungry.”

“Want me to go try and find something to eat?” Toni asked, standing up.

“Sure,” he replied, “If you don’t mind. I think I might have a power bar in my backpack.”

Toni was bored and didn’t feel like sitting there, so the idea of walking around was appealing. If she could secure food, that was even better.

“I don’t mind,” Toni said, as she dug her wallet out of her bag. “I’ll be back in a bit. I’ll call you if I find something.”

“Cool,” Brandon replied, then fired up Hearthstone on his phone and started playing.

Ten minutes later, Toni was in line at Burger King. It seemed to be the only place still open. She was waiting patiently, but the line was long.

“Man, this weather sucks,” came a voice from behind her. She turned to see an attractive man of around fifty smiling at her. He wore a suit, with his tie loosened and the top button of his shirt undone.

“Yeah, it does,” she responded, returning his smile. “Did you get stranded here, too?”

“Yeah, but I was lucky and got a room at the hotel. How about you?”

“No,” she replied giving him an envious stare, “they were booked up. I’m going to be sleeping on the floor here, I guess.”

“Oh, we can’t have that!” he said, grinning, “You’re welcome to share my room. It beats sleeping on the floor.”

Toni chuckled. She couldn’t believe how forward this stranger was. “Oh, really? And what would I have to do for you to share your room?”

“Nothing you didn’t want to,” he replied, putting a hand on Toni’s shoulder.

She gently removed the man’s hand and smiled as she said, “I’m sure my husband would be thrilled. Do you have room for him too?”

The man grimaced slightly, “Uh, no, only for you.”

“So, I should leave my husband here to sleep on the floor while I join you in your bed. Is that the idea?”

“Sounds good to me,” he replied, laughing at Toni’s suggestion.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” she said, giggling, “but, thanks for the offer.”

The man was about to respond when a commotion broke out behind Toni. The two customers left in line ahead of were yelling at the Burger King employees.

“What the fuck do you mean you’re closed?” one of the customers shouted.

“You sure you don’t want to join me at the hotel?” the man behind her asked. “They have a bar with food that’s opened until one in the morning.”

Toni laughed. “Are you trying to seduce me with food?”

“I’m trying to seduce you with anything I can. Is it working?” the stranger asked as he grinned and batted his eyes playfully.

“I don’t know,” she replied, using a seductive tone, “do they have cheesecake?”

“Absolutely!” he declared, “I’m sure they do. Doesn’t every hotel restaurant have cheesecake?”

“I tell you what,” Toni began, leaning close to the man and lowering her voice, “you bring me back a piece of cheesecake and I’ll go to your room with you.”

“Seriously?” he asked, practically drooling.

“No!” Toni laughed, “Are you nuts! I’m married, and I’m not going to fuck you for a slice of cheesecake or to avoid sleeping on the floor in the airport!” She turned and walked away as the man stared at her angrily. She couldn’t believe the nerve of that guy.

On her way back, she found a small convenience shop was still open, but closing for the night. She ran in and grabbed a few bags of chips, some candy bars and a few bottles of soda. She found a cheesecake flavored Danish and snagged it too, giggling to herself.

Despite her exhaustion and frustration, Toni was in a cheery mood when she found Brandon. He glanced up from his video game momentarily. “Find anything?” he asked.

Toni dropped down next to her husband and dumped out her bounty. “Dig in! Dinner is served,” she said, then grabbed the Danish. “This is mine! I almost had to blow a guy to get this!”

“Do what?” Brandon asked, staring at his wife.

“Just kidding, but a guy did offer to let me share his hotel room,” she admitted, “but, I would have had to fuck him. I told him I would, if you could join in, but he wasn’t interested in a sword fight.”

“What are you talking about?” Brandon asked, looking very confused.

“I’m just joking around,” she told him. “I was trying to see if you were paying attention.”

Brandon picked up a Snickers bar while continuing to focus on his video game. “For a steak dinner and a bed, I wouldn’t have to watch. I’d let him finish first. You can have the cheesecake.”

“Oh, I get fucked, and you get a steak?” Toni giggled as she munched on some Doritos. “That doesn’t seem very fair!”

“You’re right, I should at least get a baked potato and salad thrown in too,” Brandon replied. “And some sautéed mushrooms.”

“Huh? I meant not fair to me! What do I get out of it?” Toni asked.

“You’d get hot sex with a stranger,” Brandon replied with a wicked grin on his face, “that beats a steak dinner any day.”

Toni slapped her husband on the arm. “Do I need to start worrying about you hooking up with strange women on all of your business trips?”

“No,” Brandon replied as she turned his game off and set his phone down, “strange women on business trips rarely ever offer to trade sex for cheesecake. They usually want money.”

“Are you saying I’m a cheap whore?”

“I only call you a cheap whore in the throes of passion while fucking you hard.”

“And pulling my hair?”

“Mmhmm.”

“And spanking my ass?”

“Oh yes,” Brandon agreed. “You’re getting me all horny, and we’re stuck here in this lobby. Did you get the guy’s number? Maybe we can go to his room after all.”

“Yes, I got it,” Tonia laughed, making things up, “but, he said you can’t come. So, you’d still be stuck here for the night.”

“Ahh,” Brandon said, scratching his chin as if he were in deep thought, then asked, “did you want to join him? The floor here is going to be pretty uncomfortable, and it is mostly my fault.”

Toni stared at her husband. Was he serious? Would he be okay with her spending the night in a stranger’s hotel room? She assumed Brandon was testing her or teasing her. She decided to play it off.

“No, it’s okay,” she said, “his cock was too small, and he came too fast when I blew him for the Danish.”

They laughed together and then kissed. Brandon leaned down slowly, as if he were about to caress her breasts, then pounced and took a large bite out of her pastry.

“Hey!” she yelled, snatching the Danish away. “If you want one, go find your own stranger to blow!”

The next morning, Brandon woke stiff and sore all over. He had tossed and turned on the floor all night. Toni, on the other hand, had slept well, using her bag as a pillow. While she was also stiff, she was well rested. They managed to get an early flight out to Chicago.

Once in Chicago, things went from bad to worse. They spent the whole day going from airline to airline, as more and more flights were canceled. They finally made it onboard a plane that would arrive in Boston with a narrow window before their flight to Raleigh began to board.

As luck would have it, they arrived late in Boston, forcing them to spend the second night at an airport if they could not arrange a place to sleep. This time Toni jumped on the internet.

“I’ll see what I can find for hotel rooms,” she told Brandon as she quickly fired up Kayak.com. Suddenly her curiosity kicked in. She looked up the American Airlines flight from Colorado the day prior. It had left thirty minutes late but had arrived in Raleigh on time. Son of a bitch.

This news only made Toni more determined to pay whatever was needed not to have to sleep on the floor again, even if it meant fucking a stranger. The website revealed that the only room available was a suite. It was expensive, but Toni didn’t care. She booked it, something she was sure Brandon would not have done.

Hotel Heat

Brandon opened the door to the suite, and they stepped in. It was not overly fancy or large but had a small living area with a wet bar, sofa and dining table. In the rear was a separate bedroom. Brandon made a bee-line for the bathroom and shut the door. Toni knew from experience that he would likely be in there a while.

“Turn the fan on, dammit!” Toni ordered through the door.

Toni didn’t need to unpack, so she sat down, cross-legged, on the bed and perused the hotel room service menu. She noted that the lobby bar would be open until 1 AM and that it was not even 11 PM yet. They had a late-night menu. She decided to order something, so she called down and ordered a plate of nachos, a burger with fries and two beers.

The food arrived before Brandon came out of the bathroom. When he did, he had showered.

“Oh, thanks for ordering dinner,” he said as he walked into the bedroom, completely naked. He started chowing down immediately and chugged down one of the beers.

Toni excused herself and stepped into the bathroom. She relieved herself, then stripped down and climbed into the shower. It felt incredible to let the hot water soak into her body. She felt herself starting to unwind, and her mind drifted to the Omaha airport and the man behind her in line.

In her mind, she had taken up Brandon’s strange offer and had gone to the man’s room. He met her at the door naked. She stepped inside and immediately knelt and started sucking his cock. As she thought about it, her hand moved between her legs and began rubbing on her pussy. As she imagined sucking the cock, it changed in her mouth from the average sized white cock of the older man from the Omaha airport to a thick, long black cock attached to the athletic man from the lobby downstairs.

She felt her pleasure building and knew that she could make herself cum. She wanted to but decided why do that when Brandon was naked in the bedroom. She turned off the water, got out and quickly dried off. When she saw the bed, she was immediately disappointed. Brandon was asleep. He had finished off both beers, most of the burger and fries and all the good parts of the nachos.

“Well, damn,” she grumbled. She didn’t know which she was more upset about, no beer, no food or no sex. She picked at what was left on the plates but wasn’t satisfied, shaking her head at her sleeping husband. She thought about grabbing a beer out of the mini-fridge, but at $12 a can, she knew that was a bad idea. She put her clothes back on and sat there for a while. Finally, she got up, grabbed her purse and a room key, then headed down to the hotel bar.

It was a dimly lit bar, with wood paneled walls and a heavy-looking bar that was finished out in the same dark cherry stain as the walls. There were about twenty barstools, half of which were occupied. There were a few high-top tables and a handful of booths. She opted for the bar and made her way to the far side, picking the first open stool near that end of the bar.

“Is this seat taken?” she asked the man seated next to the empty seat. He glanced up, and their eyes met. It was the athletic man who had been checking in just in front of her. It was the same man she had just been dreaming of sucking off. She felt an electric shock in her chest and immediately reconsidered sitting here. When he saw her, he seemed to recognize her, and he smiled.

“It is now,” he said, gesturing to it, “Have a seat. Can I buy you a drink?”

Damn, she thought, I haven’t even sat down yet.

“Uh,” she hesitated as she sat down, “I should probably get my own, but thanks.” She noticed a cocktail menu on the bar top and picked it up, looking at it while her mind raced in fifty different directions.

“Didn’t I see you checking in a little while ago?” he asked. “With a guy, no bags.”

She nodded and smiled at being noticed. “Yeah, that was us. We missed our flight and lost our bags. Well, technically they’re not lost. They’re waiting for us. What should have been a few-hour flight has taken two days and counting.”

“We?” he asked, looking around the bar for Brandon.

“Yeah, my husband,” she explained. “He’s asleep already. I couldn’t sleep and wanted to grab something to each, maybe have a drink.”

Just then the bartender came by to get her order. She ordered a glass of wine, then thought about it and changed her mind. She decided to get a Long Island Iced Tea. “That should help take the edge off,” she said laughing. “And, can I get a food menu?”

“Sure,” he said as she slid a menu to her, “we’re only serving from the late-night menu. Last call for food is in ten minutes. So, if you want a couple of things, you’ll need to order them at the same time.”

“Ok, thanks,” Toni said as she looked over the list.

“The pulled pork sliders are good,” the athletic man next to her offered. “I get them every time I stay here.”

Toni nodded. “You come here often, then?”

“I travel a lot for work, and I come through Boston a couple of times a month,” he explained. “I have meetings in the morning, and it’s easier just to stay here so that I can go right to my next flight.”

Toni took his advice and ordered the sliders. Her drink came, and she looked to the man and smiled, then said “Cheers.”

He raised his glass. It looked like some whiskey-based drink. “My name is Andrew, by the way,” he said, offering a handshake. Toni smiled, and shook it, telling him her name.

“Toni, with an ‘i,’” she said, then added, “and my husband’s name is Brandon.”

“Brandon? I was thinking more like one of the names of the seven dwarves,” Andrew said grinning.

Toni stared at him with a half-grin, half-puzzled look, “Seven Dwarves? Why?”

“Well, at the check-in counter he seemed like Grumpy. Then he fell asleep instead as soon as he got to the room, which makes him Sleepy. But, worst of all, he did that instead of making love to you, driving you down to the bar by yourself.”

Toni giggled, then asked, “And what does that make him?”

Andrew answered her as she guessed and they both said “Dopey” together, which made them both laugh.

“Well, here’s to Dopey,” Andrew offered as he raised his glass. “His loss is my gain.”

Toni grinned and raised her glass, taking a sip. “How is it your gain?” she asked, raising her eyebrows.

“It’s my gain because I get to spend time with the hottest woman in the bar,” he said while smiling broadly, his bright white teeth sparkling.

“You’re just trying to be charming in hopes that I might succumb to your seduction and follow you back to your room,” Toni said very directly.

Andrew nodded. “You are absolutely right,” he agreed. “However, that doesn’t change the fact that you are the hottest woman in the bar. I mean it’s either you or Mildred over there in the corner. But, poor Mildred has seen better days and looks to be about a week short of eighty.”

“Wow, you should have just left it at being charming. You didn’t need to explain quite that much. Now I don’t feel as attractive.”

Andrew chuckled. “Now, I’m going to call BS on that. You’re a gorgeous woman with an amazing body, and you know damn well that every man in this bar has the hots for you. As my Momma said, you can fool some of the people some of the time.”

“But, you can’t fool all of the people all of the time?” Toni asked, finishing the expression.

“No, that’s not what she said,” Andrew said winking, “she usually said ‘now sit your ass down before I grab me a switch,’ or something like that.”

“I like the sound of your mother,” Toni said. “Should I go find me a switch?”

Andrew gave Tonia naughty grin, “Only if you’re gonna spank my ass with it.”

Toni laughed. “Now that’s not an offer I get very often.” She had to admit it; Andrew was quite charming, and sexy as hell. She was starting to loosen up and was enjoying the back-and-forth banter a lot.

“How about you grab a switch and we arm wrestle for it, and the winner gets to spank the loser with it instead?” Andrew asked, leaning closer to look deeply into Toni’s eyes.

“What? With those guns?” she countered, putting a hand on his bicep and squeezing it. “That wouldn’t be fair at all. You’d have me bent over your lap, spanking my ass in two seconds.”

“Damn,” Andrew said, with a fake moan, “you just gave me a boner.”

“Really?” Toni asked then reached down and felt his crotch, finding his cock and grinning. “Liar!”

Andrew’s eyes opened wide as he stared at Toni, surprised by her aggressive behavior. “If you don’t let go of it soon, you’ll see how hard it gets.”

“Promise?” Toni asked, grinning naughtily. She sipped on her cocktail through the straw, then winked at Andrew, releasing his cock. It had already gotten semi-hard in her hand, and Toni had felt enough to know it was much larger than her husband’s. She also realized she might be getting too carried away and decided she needed to behave. Horsing around and flirting was one thing, but she had no intention of sleeping with Andrew, and it would be rude to mislead him.

“Sorry,” she said demurely, “I got carried away.”

“Don’t stop on my behalf,” Andrew said, joking with her.

She shook her head, “Trust me; I’m not stopping because of you. I have a husband upstairs who loves me and means everything to me. I’m not about to cheat on him with a stranger that I met in a hotel bar, no matter how gorgeous he is or how fucking huge his dick is.”

Andrew started to speak, then just chuckled.

“Damn,” Toni said, shaking her head, “did I say that out loud?”

“Yeah, you did,” Andrew confirmed.

“Hmmm,” Toni said then emptied her glass and ordered another. The conversation hung in the air for a minute of awkward silence, until the arrival of her food. She offered one of the three sliders to Andrew, and he readily accepted. He tapped his sandwich to hers, as if toasting, then took a bite.

“Oh, shit,” Toni exclaimed, “these are really good!”

“I told you,” Andrew said. “You need to learn to trust me.”

“Oh, do I?” she asked, trying not to speak with her mouth full, but failing, “Should I trust you to not cum inside me if I let you fuck me?”

Andrew choked on his drink and took several seconds to recover. “Is that a hypothetical question or an offer of sorts?”

“It was just a joke,” she said, bursting his bubble. “Answer the question.”

Andrew ordered another round of drinks as his whiskey was gone and Toni was making quick work of her second Long Island. He leaned closer, and when he put his hand on Toni’s denim-clad thigh, she didn’t make him move it.

“Do I have to tell the truth?” he asked, playfully.

Toni leaned toward him a bit and said, “Never lie to me.” She could not believe she was letting their conversation get this intensely sexual. She felt his hand moving up her thigh slowly. She should make him stop, but she thought it was just harmless flirting. She could stop it before it went too far. It was turning her on, and she figured it would help her cum when she got back to the room and could masturbate.

“Then, ok,” Andrew started to answer, “No, you shouldn’t trust me to not cum inside you if you let me fuck you. I would pound your pussy as hard and deep as I could, then I would blow my load into you, filling your cunt with as much of my seed as I could shoot into you.”

Toni was staring in his eyes as he answered. She was breathing hard. “I’m not on birth control,” she said nervously. “Brandon and I have been talking about having a baby.” The drinks and her arousal were making it hard for her brain to work correctly and her judgment center was significantly compromised. She felt herself wanting things to go someplace forbidden.

Andrew moved his hand up her thigh. Toni shifted in her seat, opening her legs slightly. Andrew could feel the heat coming out of her pussy, through the jeans. His fingers rubbed against the area just below her zipper. It was wet. She gasped, and her eyes got big, but she didn’t try to stop him.

“Would you still cum inside me anyway?” she asked, breathlessly, “Hypothetically.”

“Every time I fucked you,” he offered, as he rubbed her pussy firmly.

She let out a soft whimper and pulled her legs shut, trapping his hand between them. “Every time?” she asked, moving even closer to him. “How many times are you going to fuck me?”

“As many times as I can before you have to sneak back into your bed with Dopey,” he said as he pressed his lips to hers.

Toni closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss, then suddenly opened her eyes and pulled away. She looked angry. It wasn’t anger, but a mixture of emotions as she struggled with a decision. As Andrew wondered what she was thinking, Toni turned to the bartender and called out “Check please!” Toni had given in.

They paid their tabs and quickly left the bar, making their way to the elevator hastily. Once inside, they fell upon each other and began making out. Andrew’s hands were all over Toni’s large breasts, squeezing and kneading them through her sweater and bra. She was rubbing his cock through his pants, feeling it grow to its full, enormous size.

When the elevator doors opened, she realized they were on the same floor as her and Brandon’s suite. Andrew pulled her hand, leading her down the hall, stopping at the room directly next to the one in which her husband was sleeping. She froze at the doorway when Andrew opened it and stepped inside.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, “Having second thoughts?”

She pointed at the door that was no more than three feet away. “That’s my room,” she said staring up into the eyes of the man she was about to fuck.

Andrew grinned broadly and pulled her inside, closing the door behind her. “Then you won’t have far to go when we’re done.”

She was shaking her head and saying, “No, this is a bad idea, I should go.”

Andrew pulled her sweater up over her breasts, then pulled her bra down, exposing Toni’s breasts. “I really should go to my room.”

He rubbed his mouth over the soft mound of flesh, then sucked her erect and engorged nipple into his mouth. “Oh fuck, I guess I can stay for a little while.”

Andrew picked Toni up and carried her to his bed. He laid her down gently and began to strip off his clothes. When she saw his bare chest, she groaned and got up on her knees, running her hands all over his chiseled torso. “Oh, my god, are you a professional athlete or something?”

He unbuckled his belt and loosened his pants. “Not anymore,” he said, as he kicked off his shoots and dropped his pants and boxers. “I used to play in the NFL.” His cock sprung free and hung down. It was hard as a rock but was too heavy to stand up. It must be twelve inches long and as thick as a soda bottle.

Toni’s hands went to his cock and lifted it. Jesus, she thought, he’s going to kill me with this thing! She took the head into her mouth and used both hands to stroke the foot-long monster. She never imagined anyone could have a cock that big.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.