Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 96

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 96 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Even after all the excitement of starting a partnership with Teresa and Rod Woodall, and nearly fucking Alaina and Christina, I was home by 10:00, in time to watch the news.

I was excited about the steakhouse, and told everyone, “We’re going to be in the Steakhouse business soon. I made a deal with the brother and sister who own the one in Ashton, and I’m going to buy half interest in their business, with plans to build one in Collinsville and Stewart, to begin with.”

Rondo told me, “Josey, you need to get Daddy’s recipe for those steaks, and let them try that on a few of their customers.”

“That’s a good idea. I’ll do that when I get back.”


I was sitting in my truck, parked in front of the office when I hard them buzz the hangar.

I could see the lights on each wing blinking as they taxied back to where I was waiting. I stayed back as the plane turned - then came to a stop. The door popped open and I hurried up the steps, tossing my bag in ahead of me, as Reina reached for me.

“Give me a big hug, you handsome devil. I’ve never been so excited about a trip as I am about this one. Come over here and get strapped in. Belle wants to get this bird in the air so we can visit.

“What have you been doing with yourself since we saw you last?”

“We’ve been really busy on the farm, and I’ve been as busy as I can be, chasing down good investment deals.”

“I just bet you’ve been chasing down deals ... Deals on some hot pussy, if I know my sexy friend.”

“I’ve done some of that too.”

“Tell me about some of the deals you’ve made.”

“I’ve bought two more farms since we saw each other. I just got through closing the deal on the old Glendale Farm, and I bought another one back east of there a ways. The Lunsford Farm, if you’re familiar with the name.”

“I am familiar with the Glendale Farm, I tried to get Rick to buy that one a year ago and he told me he didn’t know anything about farming, and he didn’t think it would be a good investment for us.

“What else have you stumbled upon?”

“I bought the Chevy Dealership in Ashton, which has the one in Stewart, and one Clarkton, over in Mananas County. Just last night, I met with the owners of the Great Southern Steakhouse in Ashton and we’ll close the deal on our partnership, when we return.”

“You really have been busy ... Now that we’re in the air and leveling off, take that seatbelt loose and give me a real hug, and a kiss like the last one you gave me.”

She’s wearing a pair of those flimsy shorts like they wore on the island. I could tell when she stood in front of me, she wasn’t wearing panties. I pulled her down to sit across my legs and she laughed as she put her arms around my neck.

“Josey, I want to tell you upfront - Belle and I are on this trip for two - very important reasons. One is to buy two really, really fine herds of cattle. We’ve even made preliminary offers on six thousand head of first-time bred-heifers, and another on six thousand head of open-heifers and steers, mixed.

“The other reason she and I are on this trip - we want to fuck you until we know for certain we we’ll go home pregnant.”

“Tell me where we’re going and how long it will take us.”

“We have meetings scheduled with two groups of cattlemen in Fort Dodge, Iowa – one later this afternoon, and one tomorrow morning. Belle charted the flight, and we’re supposed to have fair weather all the way.

“We should be in Fort Dodge about three and a half hours from now,” She told me, after looking at her wristwatch.

“Tell me about the cattlemen we’ll be meeting with.”

“Belle contacted a cattleman we had talked to numerous times in the past, and even purchased cattle from him a few times. She asked if he could help us find bred-heifers and open-heifers in the numbers we needed to start our beef production in West Central Mississippi. Not only did he help us - he contacted the largest cattle growers in Webster County, and surrounding counties, asking them if they would be interested in selling their cattle direct to a new buyer, and not have to sell at auction, twice a year.

“According to him, the response was so good, even he was surprised. He called Belle and told her he could get us all the cattle we asked for, with a price below the local market at auction, since the cattle could be picked up at their farms and ranches, to be shipped directly to us.”

“How will we know we’re getting what we pay for? Do they even have veterinarians who can tell us the cattle are healthy?”

“That’s another thing he added. Each of the cattlemen he contacted, keep veterinary records on each cow, calf, steer, and bull in their herd.”

“Hey, that sounds good. I like doing business with professionals who tend to their business in a way they can back up what they say, and what they sell.”

“Well, he sent Belle a list of all the cattlemen, and each of them belong to the same cattleman’s association.”

“Now we’re really getting down to the good stuff. I’m anxious to meet with these cattlemen and maybe even pick up some pointers on the do’s and don’ts about raising cattle.”

“Josey, now that I’ve given you all the information on the cattlemen, and their cattle – I want to remind you that we still have over two and one-half hours before we land in Fort Dodge. We have also made reservations at a local motel so we’ll have time for Belle and me to shower and dress for our meeting.”

“I suppose Belle is wearing an outfit like yours?”

Not even close. She’s wearing a t-shirt, panties and sandals. Why don’t you go sit in the copilots seat and chat with her for a few minutes. When you come back, I’ll be waiting for you.”

I looked at her and she smiled as she took off her shirt, then dropped her shorts to stand naked in front of me.

“Pull my boots off, Reina. I want to be ready when I come back. You better be ready too. I’ve already fucked two of your sisters and I’m ready to take on you and Belle.”

“Those younger girls are too feisty. Belle and I love taking our time and making sure the job is well done.”

“I like it both ways. Give me a hug, and a kiss, I’ll be right back.”

Without her husband around, Reina is a totally different woman, but I suppose most married women are the same way.

“I love your big beautiful breasts, Reina. You and your three sisters definitely have one thing in common and that’s a sexy, fit body.”

“Thanks, I take pride in my body, and yes, I do love my big titties. Go visit Belle, and after you and I fuck, she’ll come back here and I’ll fly. Though we have a retro-fit auto pilot, I’ve never liked flying without someone at the wheel.”

“I’m with you there. Hold my place, I’ll be back shortly.”

“Hey sexy Blonde Beauty. Damn, you look good sitting there with those dark glasses on.

Hello, Handsome Macho Man. You look good too, dressed in that starched starched white shirt and starched jeans. Sit over there and tell me again, how much you love me.”

““I’d rather wait and show you how much I love you. Reina told me she would fly the plane for you and me, if I would hurry back and ler her ride my cock.”

“I wish there was room for two, in this seat. I’d love to ride your cock right this minute. Allin called me and told me about you fucking the shit out of her and her newest friend, Merci – at the same time.

“Cassie told me on our way home, that she could have stayed in that bed with you for days, and still wanted more. You really have made a hit with our two younger sisters, and now, you’re going to fuck my married sister.”

“I’m saving the best until last.”

“I love the way you can lie so casually.”

“I’m not lying. One of your sisters - and I refuse to name names, told me you were the hottest of all the Braddock women, and even before I’ve had my chance with you, I have to agree.”

“Josey, I’ve had so much bullshit thrown at me, I’m nervous as hell with the way you make feel. Merci, Jillian, Sheila, and Shelly all swear that you are really - real and you don’t shoot a girl full of lies, just to get some pussy.”

“I love women and I love girls who have yet to know the ways of a woman. My Aunt Rita told me to just be me, and don’t ever tell a girl I love her, just to get some pussy.”

“I want to meet that woman. That was some sage advice for an aunt to tell her nephew.”

“She basically raised me. I love her more than I can even tell her, much less explain it to you. She’s like a mother, but she’s my best friend... and she taught me to love.

“She taught you to love?”

“She taught me how to love a woman, and not just use her then kick her aside to get to the next one.”

“I know I’m going to meet her now. I see you in a different light already. You really are real, and though you have loved many women, you do love each of them. I want some of that, Josey. I want a full dose of that, as a matter of fact. I want you more than ever now, and when we kissed before we left your island, I wanted you so bad, I hurt from my heart to my pussy. I’ve never wanted anyone, the way I wanted you then – and the way I want you right now.”

“I’m glad we’ve had a chance to talk like this. If you had been back there and Reina up here, this conversation would never have happened.”

“I know. You are so right, because I would have raped you if you didn’t fuck me in a hurry. Now, I want some of what your Aunt Rita taught you about how to love a woman.”

“She’s going to have a baby in less than two months.”

“I wish I were having your baby at the same time.”

“Will you let me love you, and not just get my cock in your pussy, and hurry to get our come?”

“From now until we put this baby on the ground at Collins County Regional, I belong to you. Not just my ass, my pussy and my titties. Me – I belong to you. Teach me to love and I’ll love you forever.”

“I’ll spank your ass, if you try to take over and fuck me while I’m trying to love you my way.”

“Are you just saying that? Would you really? What would you do if I asked you to spank me just before you shoved your cock in my pussy from behind.”

“I would be tempted, but I wouldn’t want to hurt you.”

“My Daddy spanked me once when I was almost fifteen. I thought I was too big for spankings, but I sassed my Mom and he pulled my panties down and turned me over his knee, then he spanked me until I cried. My ass was red for two days, and you know what?”

“What? Don’t tell me you wanted another spanking.”

“OH FUCK YES JOSEY, I wanted my Daddy to spank me so bad. I even tried my best to make him mad. He would just sit me down and talk to me until I got over it. But – I never got over the yearning to feel his big hand spanking my naked ass.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.