Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 67

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 67 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“FUCKKKKkkkkkkk...” I screamed as her pussy gripped my cock so hard I only had a split second to decide ... Do I really want to knock her up, or do I want to keep this pussy for a few years as one of the best stray pussy’s I have ever fucked?

I rolled her over on the couch, and just before I filled her with enough cum to impregnate the whole town of Stewart, I pulled out and leaned forward to shove my cock between her titties. I was blasting cum all over her titties and covering her neck as she cupped both hands to press her titties so tight against my cock, it felt like I was still fucking her pussy.

I was still spurting cum when she pulled my cum slick cock up and tried to suck it down her throat.

“Damn, Ellis - you have one of the tightest, hottest pussies I have ever put my cock inside. I love fucking your huge titties too. At the last second, I knew I didn’t want to make you pregnant. I want us to keep fucking until you meet a man you can love.”

“Thank you, Josey. I wanted to feel your cum in my pussy so bad, but I’m glad now that you pulled your cock out. We need to be more careful so we can fuck like this for years to come. Mom wants me to wait a few years to marry, and as long I have you to fuck, I’ll agree with her.”

“You and Edie need to take a trip over to Collinsville to see Erica Steiner at the Health Department, in the Courthouse. She’ll give you some of the new pills that will keep us from knocking you up when we cut loose and fuck like we just did. Damn, you have a grip on your pussy that puts your Mom’s pussy-grip to shame. I hope you didn’t mind me coming all over your titties like that. Fucking your titties is almost as good as fucking your pussy.”

“Josey, I am thrilled with the way we just fucked. I never knew fucking could be so much fun. I want to fuck Rondo now, and I want you to fuck Edie just like you fucked me. When you and I fuck the next time, I want you to pay more attention to my butt. You slipped your finger across my butthole before we started fucking and I nearly had a heart attack - my heart was beating so fast. When you moved your finger, I almost yelled for you to put it back and - shove it up my ass!”

“If you keep talking like that, I’ll put my cock against your butthole next time and pump your ass full of cum. We sure can’t make you pregnant like that.”

“YES - DO THAT NEXT TIME - DAMN YOU!”

I looked back, and Edie was standing behind me - Rondo was sitting on the couch beside Ellis. I turned around to sit on the couch, then reached out to pull Edie on top of me.

“Come sit on my cock and fuck me, Edie. I want to suck your titties as we fuck.”

“Here I come, and I am so ready your cock. I heard what you told Ellis about going to the Courthouse in Collinsville. I’m definitely going to get some of those pills. I don’t want to get pregnant, but I love the way your big naked cock is slipping inside my slick pussy.”

“Your pussy is just as tight as Ellis’ pussy and you’ll have to help me pull out or we’ll have you pregnant.”

“Tell me just before you come - I want slide down so you can fuck my titties and come all over them, just like you did Ellis’ titties.”

“Fuck me, Edie. Damn, I love your big titties and you sure know how to make a man’s cock run deep with you sitting on me like this.”

“You and Rondo need to plan on coming back to Stewart more often. Mira told us about you fucking her and Phyllis last night. I bet that was wild wasn’t it?”

“Well, I don’t know what she told you and Ellis, but it was fun and both of them told me they did enjoy our time together.”

“That was a good answer, Josey. I’m so glad you don’t fuck and brag about it. My ex-husband used to brag to me about all the girls he had fucked before we met. Then I learned later, he would brag to his buddies about the different ways he and I would fuck. I can’t help it if I love fucking, and we did sort of get wild as hell a few times with the neighbors next door. He even bragged about it, and that was when our neighbor beat the shit out of him for tattling about us swapping mates.”

“I would bet he’s not around here anymore, is he?”

“He sure isn’t. After the news got out about us and our neighbors swapping, there were two high school girls who came to me and told me he had paid them a hundred dollars apiece to fuck him. Then he bragged about it to one of the girl’s brother. He got his ass beat again and I divorced him after that...

“Josey, I doubt I’ll ever get married again, but I would love to know that you and Rondo will come over at least once a week and fuck Ellis and me. She and I talked, and we don’t have a problem with you fucking her mom, or Phyllis – just fuck us as often as you can.”

“Fuck me, Edie. I can tell, you like talking about fucking and I can tell, you really like fucking a naked cock.”

“Ohhhh, SHIT YES. I love your big naked cock in my pussy and I’ll be so glad when we can fuck and let you come in my pussy without making me pregnant. I may want to have a baby one day, but I love this too much to give up a chance to fuck you and Rondo.”

“You better get off me and slide down to fuck my cock with your titties. You have me about to blow a nut, talking about all this wild fucking.”

“FUCK YES - shoot your cum all over my titties. Then I want to take a shower and fuck some more, if you and Rondo can go again.”

Edie and Ellis went to shower together. While they were in there spraying water everywhere, Rondo and I washed up at the sink. We were going to wait and get a shower after we fucked another wild round with these two sex-crazy young women.

Ellis came back to the living room first. Her hair was wet and hanging down to her titties. I was sitting in a big easy-chair and she was smiling as she stopped in front of me. She put her knees on either side of my legs and slid up to rub her titties all over my face.

“I want to sit astraddle your cock, with it between my buttocks. Don’t fuck my butt! Just let your cock slide past my butthole like you did earlier, until I get so horny for your cock, I take you in my pussy again.”

“You’re playing with fire - and you’re going to get your ass burned if you keep letting me tease your asshole with my cock.”

“I don’t want you to fuck my butt, Josey! You told me you would push your cock against my butthole and shoot your cum up my butt. I can’t stop thinking about that, and I want you to try, without hurting me back there. I would love to feel you shooting my ass full of cum. I’m shaking, just talking about it. Please do it, and I’ll let you fuck me any way you want - anywhere you want to fuck me.”

“Okay, I’m going to leave this up to you. Slide up here on my belly and let my cock slip between your thighs. Now, put your hands on my chest and push yourself up until my cock is pressing against your ass hole...

“Here’s where you make this work without me getting so excited I try to push my cock inside you. With your asshole pressing against my cockhead, start slow fucking your butt up and down, making my cock push against your butt hole, then let it slip down – back and forth – back and forth ... I’ll keep pressure on your butt hole with my cock. When I tell you, stop fucking your body up and down, with my cock pushing against you, relax your butt hole just enough so my cum will spurt inside you.”

“OH FUCK, Josey. I’m already getting my come. I can actually feel my cum spurting out of my pussy, I’m so excited.”

“That’s good, your butthole will be slick and if you’ll relax your little tight little hole just enough, I’ll fill you with my cum ... You’ve got me so fucking excited now, that I may shoot my cum out before you get us lined up.”

“I thought you were going to say you were so excited you may shoot my Mom’s ass full of cum the next time she and Phyllis fuck you ... OH FUCK. I’m getting more comes and I feel your cock pushing against my asshole...

“I want to see you fuck Mom and come in her pussy. I want to see you fuck Mom’s ass, Josey. I want to help you fuck my Mom’s ass ... OH FUCK YES...

“DO IT NOW – JOSEY! OH DAMN – OH FUCK YES – I FEEL YOUR CUM SPEWING WAY UP INSIDE MY ASS AND I’M COMING AGAIN. OH FUCK – What a fucking feeling...

“OH DAMN, JOSEY. Suck my titties ... I almost told you to put your cock in my pussy and fill both my holes with cum.”

We never did get around to eating tacos.


We had just finished eating breakfast the next morning, and Rondo was getting ready to take Billy Wayne, Sayala and Saloya to the island.

Shirl called, and she was excited. Dixie Furniture had called late yesterday and told her that her delivery would be first one going out today. I told her I’d meet her at the motel in thirty minutes.

I wasn’t sure what kind of personal vehicle she drove, but there was a black, two-door Chevy parked in front of room 22.

I backed my old pickup as close as I could under the canopy of the motel.

I knocked and I got one hell of a surprise when Shirl opened the door. She’s smiling, her hair is in a ponytail, she’s wearing a white t-shirt, two sizes too small - and red short-shorts.

“Sergeant, you look damn good dressed in your khaki uniform – but you are a beautiful, sexy young woman when you dress casual.”

“Thanks Josey. This is my favorite pair of shorts and though they’re five years old, I can still get them up over my fat ass.”

“Believe me when I tell you - I’m an expert on women’s asses - and yours is not fat...

She reached out to almost hug me, then she put her hands on my shoulders and leaned forward to kiss my cheek.

“Is this all your clothes and stuff?” She had the bed covered in boxes, sacks and clothes bags.

“I have most of my clothes in my car. Being in uniform all week, I don’t need a lot of clothes, and even in cool weather like this, I prefer wearing shorts when I’m inside.”

She turned and walked toward the bed and I got a good look at her sexy butt. The crease of her butt cheeks are exposed and I had to look the other way when she bent over to pick up a box off the floor beside the bed.

With both of us carrying boxes and bags, it didn’t take long to get all her stuff loaded in my pickup.

“Josey, I don’t think anything will blow out, but I’ll follow you just in case. When you get there, if you will, back up to the side door and we’ll unload there. I told the folks at Dixie to have their men back up to the front door and unload.”

I turned off the paved road onto the gravel drive that leads to the house. I had only seen this place once before and now that I’m going to own it, I was looking it over as I drove the winding drive around to the front of the house.

The Dixie Furniture delivery van was backing up to the front door when I drove around to the side door.

Shirl parked in the driveway and went in the side door with me. The room we were in was empty, with a large window on the opposite wall from the door. I could see the front of the horse barn, and the straight, white board fence running alongside the levee.

She stood beside me with her arm around my waist, “That’s a beautiful view to wake up to each morning, isn’t it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.