Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

She took my hand as she backed off my lap. Leaning back, she pulled me up with her. She was laughing and her laugh was like music in the living room with no sound but the coals in fireplace crackling as the fire burned lower and lower.

As she turned to lead me toward the kitchen, I pulled her back and she fell into my arms. “Kiss me, Josey. I have never kissed a man, and I hope this night will be filled with many more firsts.”

She’s almost as tall as me, and when our lips met, she was all over me. With my arms around her, I cupped her buttocks through her thin nightgown and pulled her body against me. My cock was out of my robe, pressing between her legs and I could feel her wet pussy riding across the top of my cock as she rocked her lower body back and forth.

I broke our kiss and she lunged back at me for more. Then she took my hand and started toward the stairs. Before we reached them, she pulled me down the hallway to the left. I knew where she was taking me - I put my arm around her waist and pulled her next to me as we walked into Rondo and Emmylou’s room. They were sitting on the side of the bed naked. Emmylou smiled when she saw us, but she didn’t speak.

Clara told her, “Emmylou, come upstairs with Josey and me. I want you and Rondo to watch Josey and me fuck the first time. He’s going to take my virginity and make me his woman. I’m staying right here with him, and all of you, for as long as he wants me.”

Emmylou turned to smile at Rondo, but they never answered. When we turned to start up the stairs, I saw them right behind us. About halfway up, Emmylou said, “You have a beautiful ass, Doctor Young.”

“Thank you, Emmylou. I wanted you and Rondo to be in the room with me when Josey puts his cock in my pussy the first time. I hope I can take his cock without it hurting, I want to sit on his belly and ride him. Then I want to bend over and let him fuck me like a dog. He told me those were his two favorite ways to fuck his women and I’m determined to please my man the first time - and every time we fuck.”

Emmylou told her, “I would love to kiss your pussy before Josey fucks you, if you’ll let me - with everyone watching.”

“YES - I want my best friend to eat my pussy, since she’s the one who brought me here. Then, I want Josey to eat my pussy before he lets me sit on his cock. I want Rondo to sit in a chair near the bed, and let you sit on his cock just as I take Josey’s cock. I want to share this with you ... I love you my dear friend, and I owe you my life.”

There were women sitting cross-legged and naked all over the bed, with one open space on the side, just room enough for me to lie on my back.

I was watching Clara when she stepped upon the bed and stood with her legs spread wide, right over my head. She was smiling and I smiled up at her. I really thought she was going to let Emmylou eat her pussy first, but she bent her knees and squatted with her pussy just inches from my lips.

“Josey, are you sure?”

“Yes, but I want you to know - if you give me your pussy, I’m not only staking my claim on your pussy, I’m staking my claim on your ass, your titties and your heart.”

“You’ll get all that and more, Mister Ruiz. You wanted me, now take me and make me your woman.”

She lowered her pussy to my lips and before she could press herself to me, I had my tongue inside her pussy lips. She squealed, then dropped down to mash her pussy against my mouth.

I didn’t just lick her - I sucked her pussy until it opened enough to let my tongue run deep. Then I really sucked her and kept my tongue raking across her clitty until she started hunching her butt, riding my face from my chin to my eyes. I had to hold my breath each time she covered my nose. With my hands on her thighs, I pulled her down so I could ram my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy.

She slid backwards off me to cover my mouth with her mouth, sucking and licking her own pussy cream from my mouth, my face and lips. I felt hands on my knees, then Clara screamed into my mouth. I could feel hair against my thighs and I knew then - Emmylou was eating her friend’s pussy as she lay with her legs spread wide on my belly.

I felt a small hand on my cock and I knew Emmylou was raising my cock for Clara to fuck me.

She stopped and looked down at me, smiling as she said, “I’m going to fuck you, Josey. Look at Emmylou, she’s about to sit on Rondo Billy, now. She’s going to take his cock at the same time I take yours.

“FUCK ME JOSEY - I’m your woman now! You asked for this and I hope you’re ready for me. I have done without a man my entire life, hoping to find the man of my dreams. You - Dear Friend - have more than fulfilled those dreams, and now, you will have to pay the price for bringing me here to finally become the hot-blooded woman I was born to be - and to answer my calling as an Independent Doctor of Womens Health.

...”Fuck me good, Josey. One day, you and I will deliver our baby. Then - and only then - will my life be complete.”

“Very nicely put, Clara ... Now - for the next week or so, I want you to put down your medical-bag, lay your stethoscope aside, and totally give yourself up to me as my woman - and as a friend to my other women. When the snow has melted and the dust has settled, we will build you the finest clinic money can buy. Collins County and the town of Collinsville, Mississippi, will welcome you and proudly celebrate the opening of your clinic.”

“Josey, I am so happy - and I am so relieved - plus, my pussy is so stuffed full of cock, I feel like I may get the first really - real come of my life. I love your cock and I want to experience fucking you every way you have ever fucked a woman. I want to love each and every one of these beautiful women sitting around on our bed - watching me take your cock for the first time. Look at my titties bounce, watch my ass, as I ride your beautiful cock and try my best to take all of you inside me...

“I want you to bend me over the side of this bed now, and let me take your cock in my pussy from behind. Don’t you ever - put your cock in my ass - but - if you happen to slip a slick wet finger into my ass - right now as you fuck me - I will be your fuck-slut for life. FUCK ME - Josey - OH-FUCK-YES - YES - YES - YES ... I love your cock, I love my pussy, I love my big titties - and I would love to live the rest of my life with your slick-wet finger in my ass.”

Josalyn and Jillian crawled across the bed to kiss Clara’s cheeks - then each of them began sucking her nipples. When they did, Kellie and Stella began sucking Josalyn’s and Jillian’s nipples. Ava and Anna turned to suck Naomi’s and Lougenia’s nipples - This led to all my women and girls sucking nipples, as Clara kept raising her ass to ride down on my cock.

When I backed up and pulled my cock out of her pussy, Lisette was right there with a warm, wet washcloth, cleaning my cock. Calleen was washing Clara’s pussy with a washcloth as Clara hummed and mumbled with her legs still spread wide. I looked at her pussy and had to wonder how I ever got my cock inside her - she’s so small.

I turned toward the door to see the chair empty, where Rondo and Emmylou had been fucking.

I made up my mind right then, I was going to have that house built myself, on that acre of ground I promised him - then I’m going to give it to Rondo for his daddy.

When I went to the bathroom to piss, I looked out the little window to see if it had started snowing. I couldn’t even see the barn for the snow falling. I could barely make out the light mounted on the pole in front of the barn.

Back in the bedroom, I grabbed a flashlight and went to the window.

I turned to where my women were lying in bed, “Come look at the snow falling. The ground is already covered and it’s really coming down out there!”

Every one of them rolled off the bed and ran to the two - double windows to look down at the backyard as I shined my light out into the snow so they could see. The women were as excited as the girls, and when the younger ones ran naked out of the bedroom, headed for the stairs, my women were right behind then.

Hell, I followed them downstairs naked and walked out onto the front porch to shine my light out toward the gravel road.

Ashley, Shirelle, Beth and Alisha were scooping up snow from the porch, making small snowballs, then eating it. Lougenia came out with two large dishpans and set them at the edge of the porch where the snow was blowing in.

“What are those for?” I asked.

Snow ice cream. If we get enough snow, I want to make some snow ice cream tomorrow.”

“I’ve never heard of it.”

Ava told me, “Josey, we used to make it all the time when we lived up in Missouri. We love it, but it’s so cold it will make your head hurt if you eat it too fast.”

“Awww - really? You’re joking, right?”

Anna told me, “She’s not joking - and from the way the snow has already covered the grass and the gravel road, we’ll have a big one when we get up in the morning.”

“It’s too cold to stand out here naked, let’s go back to bed and get warm.”

I reached down and scooped a handful of snow to make a snowball, then ate it as I headed toward the stairs behind all the naked asses.

Rondo and Emmylou came out of their room naked and ran to the front door. I was laughing at him when he opened the door and looked out, then looked back at me with his eyes wide.

“Looks like we’re going to get that big snow we’ve been wishing for.”

...”What will we do if we get more than we can drive on,” he asked, then looked back out as Emmylou came in with two snowballs to hand him one.

“We’ll crank up that big Cat out there under the shed and plow the snow off the gravel road with that wide blade at an angle.”

“DAMN – I hope it snows a foot now. We can still get to the levee - and even clear the road to town. I’m glad I fueled that big Cat up, serviced the engine, and greased it all over, the other day. She’s just sitting out there just waiting to rumble through this snow.”

“Let’s get some sleep. If you get up before me, make two pots of coffee.”

Emmylou told me, “Josey, we have two gallons of milk in the Frigidaire. I’ll make a big pan of hot chocolate too.”

“Get your naked butts in bed. I can see right now, we’re going to have some fun tomorrow, if we don’t freeze our butts off first.”

Though the bedroom was cozy warm to me, the women had three blankets spread over the bed and there wasn’t anything showing but smiling faces as I turned the light out to get in bed.

Shirelle was next to me. She put her cold hand on my belly, then laughed when I jumped. “Josey, we’re so happy it’s snowing and we get to play in the snow and slide down the levee. I would fuck your naked cock right now if you would let me.”

“Turn your butt to me and go to sleep. I’ll keep your titties warm, but you’re not getting my cock for another month. You - and all my girls made that deal.”


I turned my head to look at the clock-radio on the bookcase headboard... 4:30.

I had to untangle myself from all the arms and legs, and finally made my way out to the foot of the bed, by kicking the top sheet loose where it was tucked under the mattress. The first thing I did was hurry to the bathroom. By the light of the bathroom, I pulled out a pair of pajama bottoms the women got for me on one of their trips to Yung’s. I grabbed my long robe from behind the bathroom door and slipped my house slippers on before heading down to the kitchen. The coffee, and water was already in both percolators, and I turned the burners on under them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.