Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 48

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Josey, get your ass in here. I need you like you would never believe, and I have some things we need to talk about while we have the time.”

“Wendy, you’re just as sexy and beautiful as you were down in Jackson when we fucked all over that hotel.”

“OH GOD - Josey - I think back on that and laugh to myself. That was the most fun I’ve ever had in my life. I want you to know, I am pregnant and I love you more than you’ll ever know for giving me a baby. I’m thirty-seven and I had just about given up on having kids.”

“If you’re happy, I’m even more happy. You are one of the sexiest women I have ever met and you have the tiniest pussy I’ve ever fucked.”

“Hon, you nearly ripped my pussy open with that huge cock of yours. I hope you have time, I need your cock in my pussy right now.”

“I have at least three hours, if you can go that long.”

“Put me down for two of those - I have a meeting with my Bridge Club later and I told them I’d be there.”

She was pulling her clothes off as we talked and I slipped my boots off, then pulled my shirt and jeans off.

“Damn, I love your fat cock, Josey. Just be careful getting it inside my pussy the first time. I need all you can give me and I’m so glad we can fuck without a condom the way we did down in Jackson...

...”Hon, you don’t have to be that easy on me. I’m not a virgin, I just have a small pussy. Get that big fucker in me and let me tell you about Jason.”

“I wasn’t going to bring his name up, unless you did. I wasn’t sure how you felt.”

“Hon, I told you the first time we fucked, that he was a piece of shit - and he’s proven it to the world this time...

...”Now - I need your help before Homer starts snooping through Jason’s stuff in the basement.”

“What have you discovered? Some of his powder?”

“Yes, and I need you to help me get rid of it. But that’s not all ... Josey, there’s millions of dollars down there in suitcases, covered in blankets. I just discovered all that shit last week after I carried some of his clothes down there that he’d left in the room upstairs when he stayed here.

“What do you want me to do with the money? I can take that other shit to the river and dump it, if it’s not too much.”

“I want you to take the money and hide it for me. If I counted right, there must be over fifty million down there. Josey, I’ll split it with you, if you’ll help me.”

“FIFTY MILLION? I’ve never even heard of that much money. Would you really split it with me?”

“It’s packed in fancy, hard leather, double-sided suitcases. Each side has a million - in one hundred dollar bills.”

“That’s about forty pounds per suitcase - or a little over, if I remember right ... Uh, I read that somewhere.”

“I’m sure that’s close, just from lifting one of them.”

“How many suitcases do you have like that?”

“Twenty-five.”

“That’s a little over a thousand pounds. I may be able to get all of them in my car, by loading the trunk, backseat and passenger seat.”

“I wish you could - and get them out of here before Homer finds it. I’d rather you and I split that money, as the law enforcement take it.”

“I have a safe place I can hide that many suitcases and no one will ever know about it. If you ever need a few thousand, I can bring it to you without us being discovered.”

“Josey, you’re a Darling, and I’ll love you forever for giving me a baby - and helping me do this.”

“Maybe by the time our baby is my age, we can have the money put in different banks and you can give it to him.”

“I hope we do have a son - but I’ll be just as happy with a healthy little girl. Josey, can you go a little deeper and let me get on top and fuck you? I’m afraid to turn you loose on my pussy with that big cock, until we get my pussy ready for you.”

“Let me roll over and you sit on my cock. You can take all you want then.”

“Is this the way you fuck all your girls and women?”

“Most of them. Some of them like for me to fuck them from behind and I love that too.”

“OH HELL YES. I want some more of that too. The last time you fucked me like that, was the best come I’ve ever had in my life. I honestly believe, that’s when you put your cum in my uterus.”

After fucking for an hour, we were still naked, sitting on her fancy living room couch when she told me, “Josey, I have something else I want to show you. Come upstairs with me - you’re not going to believe this. I need your help here too, but this won’t be nearly as heavy, or as many packages.”

“Let’s go see about it. I want to watch your sexy ass as you go up the stairs.”

You Horn-Dog You. I love you for making me think I’m still attractive and sexy.”

“Wendy, you could be in Playboy next month, and you know it.”

“Hon, I would love to have my pictures made naked, before I start showing I’m pregnant.”

“How serious are you?”

Josey - do you know someone? Or, are you talking about yourself?”

“I know someone, and I think I can get my hands on a good camera.”

“I’ve got the best camera money can buy, Josey. Can we trust your friend not to tell? How would we ever have them developed?”

“My friends can be trusted with your life and you would love them.”

Them? Male or Female?”

“Three sisters who would love to get their hands on you, if you’re willing to take off your clothes, and take them on.”

“Are they your girls? Do they live with you? Can they develop the photos?”

“Yes, all the way around. They are mixed race. Their daddy was Italian and their momma is a high-yellow who could pass for white, today. You would never guess these girls weren’t full Italian blood. They can even speak Italian.”

“I want to meet them, but it will have to be away from here.”

“I know just the place.”

“You set it up and call me. You know Homer’s hours ... Here are the two bags I wanted to show you. Just so you’ll know, I took three of these smallest stones to a jeweler and he told me they were top grade, and cut by an expert. I told him my mother left them to me, and got the hell out of there.”

“HOLY COW - Are both bags like this?”

“That other one is larger and heavier, and both have pure diamonds. Can you help me hide these too? If you will, you can have that large bag, just keep the smallest one for me. I may take a trip to Europe next year after our baby is a year old, and do some trading.”

“Bend over, Wendy. I want to fuck you right here - with both your hands buried in those diamonds. Then, I need to start loading my car.”

“OH GOD YES ... Shove that big beautiful cock in my pussy and let me come all over it. Fuck me ... Josey.”


There was a two-wheel, furniture moving dolly in her basement and I used that to bring the suitcases up the stairs, stacked three suitcases at a time. It took me eight trips but I worked my ass off and got them loaded in my trunk, my backseat, with five suitcases on my passenger seat, and floorboard.

I tied the white canvas bags with diamonds and placed them in the floorboard under my feet. That white powder shit, I put into a pillowcase she gave me, then stuffed it down into another pillowcase, to make sure there was none leaking out.

Before I left, I called Rondo and told him we had another - smaller stash to hide.

“Wendy, I’ll call you as soon as we get some warm weather and we’ll go over to the Montague Farm I bought. I’ll have my girls take all the naked photos you want. Some in the barn, some on a horse, some in a bed inside the house. You name it and we’ll take them. I’ll have them a darkroom set up by then, too.”

“Call me, when we can get together and fuck like this again.”

“I will and you can rest easy - knowing I’ll watch over your investments.

“I know, Hon. You’re the only person I know, that I trust to do this. Just be careful where you spend that money.”

“I have a safe place for it and I’ll let it dribble out a little at a time...

...”OH – Before I forget. We’re getting a new doctor in town and I’m helping her raise money to build a clinic. I’m donating enough land to build it out on the bypass.”

“You said her. Is she a womens doctor?”

“Yes she is, and she’ll be staying with me out at my house, on Mr. Bill Donavan’s old farm.”

“What’s her name, Josey? I’ll tell all my friends at our Bridge Club today and they’ll spread the word. I’m glad we’re getting a new, younger, doctor - and a female too. I hated going see Old Doc Bridger, but I love those feisty nurses at the Health Department.”

“Doctor Clara Francis Young. She’s a young Colored woman, but you’ll swear she’s White, when you meet her. I have a feeling, you and all the women in this county will love this new doctor.”

Sounds kind of like someone else I know, may love her too.”

“Just wait until you meet her, Wendy.”

“Josey, let me come out to your place and meet her in a few days, after this bad weather blows out of here. I want to help her and maybe even have a big open-house at the school gym, for everyone to come meet her too.”

“Do that for me, and I’ll make sure my Italian beauties eat your pussy until you fight them off.”

“Get out of here. Call me as soon as the weather clears. I want to help your new doctor friend ... What’s her name again?”

“Clara Francis Young - You’re going to love her, Wendy.”

“I already do - because my friend Josey - loves her.”


“Rondo, we have one bag of that white shit over here that we need to dump in the river. These two bags over here are loaded with diamonds. The biggest one is ours, the smaller one I’m keeping for a close friend.

“DAMN. How much money is in each of these leather suitcases?”

“Two million.”

“And there’s twenty-five of them? Damn, Damn, and Double-Damn.

“I agree, but just thirteen of them are ours - I’m keeping the other twelve for my friend.”

“Josey, Emmylou has all the women upstairs with the new doctor. I told her we would be through moving stuff around in about an hour. I’ll take that sack over to the river and toss it when we get through here.”

You’re not going over there by yourself. I’m not going to lose my best friend unless I go down with him.”

“Damn, Josey!”

“You heard me. We need to load that wood in my old pickup like I was talking about. I got a feeling that snow is coming in, the way those low clouds are hanging up there.”

“I loaded it today. It’s parked in the barn. I brought some wood in for the fireplace too. I thought it would be good to have the women sitting by the fireplace, looking nice, cozy and sexy.”

“Rondo, I need to check with my Momma - I think you may actually be my real brother - the way we think so much alike.”


We told the women we had to run over to one of the other farms and would be back in less than thirty minutes. Rondo had already built a fire in the fireplace and they were going to pop some popcorn when we get back.

“Josey, Emmylou told me a little bit about your meeting with Clara Francis. I’ve never seen her so happy, now that we’re going to have a baby and she has her doctor friend living up here. She told me that the women at the Health Department were really happy we’re getting another doctor, and they’re even more excited about having a woman doctor in town.”

“She sure is pretty and she seems happy now that we convinced her to come here and start a new practice.”

“MAN - you should have seen her when I went upstairs to talk to Emmylou, just now. We were standing in the hall talking, and I didn’t know she was in the hall bathroom until she walked out naked. Emmylou laughed at me, and so did Clara Francis, but she just strutted her naked ass right into your bedroom like she’s been here all the time.”

“I hope she’ll make herself at home here and be just like the rest of the women.”

I drove down to the river - and with my headlights shining on him, I let Rondo sling that sack out into the current. I could see flakes snow of flying around in front of the headlights.

“Did you see the snow?” Rondo asked when he got in.

“I did and I hope it snows at least enough for us to slide down the levee.”

When we returned, the women were sitting around in front of the fireplace, waiting for us. I went up to take a shower and Rondo went to his room to shower. When he came back to the living room, I was sitting in my favorite chair with all my girls sitting on the floor beside me, and even sitting on both chair arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.