Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 47

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

When I pulled into the front driveway, it was getting late, and I realized that I had been out all day. I also realized, as soon as I saw Kellie and Stella step out of their new pickup, that today has been one of my most satisfying, from start to finish, not even counting the fucking we did on Judge Skelley’s desk.

That was some wild shit too.

They ran to me as I stood waiting at the bottom of the porch steps. I knew as soon as I saw then run, they have already taken off their new bras and I was happy for them. I want them to be free to dress and feel good about themselves.

When we reached the top step, the front door opened and all my girls ran out onto the porch. I was smiling at my girls as they came to hug me, then turn to Kellie and Stella.

“Girls, I want you to meet two new friends of ours, who live on a new farm I’m buying. This is Stella Montague,” I said as I pulled her to me with my arm around her.

“This is her sister, Kellie, and I want each of you to introduce yourselves and make them want to stay here forever.”

Kellie and Stella were laughing when I said that, but my girls pulled them inside out of the cold air as they all talked and laughed at once. They make me so proud.

In the kitchen, I pulled Kellie and Stella away from my girls long enough to introduce them to my women.

Jillian and Josalyn are wearing pajama bottoms and thin, sexy, silky tops. I love the way their titties wobble under those tops.

Ava, Anna, and Naomi, each are wearing one of my oversize shirts. Under them, their titties wobbled and wiggled like a herd of wild animals trying to escape.

Lougenia, is wearing a gown so thin, I could see her nipples and her pussy split.

Ashley, Alisha and Beth are wearing pajama tops that didn’t even come to the top of their naked butts and their small, bald pussies were smiling at everyone the whole time they were talking and waving their hands.

Emmylou is wearing one of Rondo’s old stretched-out undershirts with the straps across her shoulders. I knew that’s all she’s wearing. That’s all she ever wears at home.

I saw Lisette looking at me, with a smile on her face, like always. I motioned for here and she ran to me, wrapping her arms around my waist as she held her face next to mine.

“Take them upstairs and convince them to put on some thin, slinky night clothes that shows their butts, pussies, and even their big titties - if you can talk them into it. You girls said you like horses, get them to talk about the horses at their house. We now own eighteen horses, and if we don’t have enough, we all go buy some more, so all my girls and women can ride.”

I went to the living room where Rondo was watching the news.

“Josey, I see you talked the sisters into staying for supper.”

“Yes, and I’ve told the girls to make them want to spend the night, at least. I don’t want them staying at that shack of a trailer again, and I want to be sure they’re safe staying at their home too.”

...”Josey if you don’t have any plans for me in the morning, I’ll swing by and pick up Joe and Buddy, so we can take a long hard look around the place. I know you’re thinking about Jason - and who may have lived there while working for him.”

“You are so right, and I want you men to scour that place. The tool sheds, the barns and the house - especially. See if it has a cellar, which I doubt, as close to the river as it is. But make sure. Oh, be sure and check out that attic too. That house sure has a tall roof, not to have an upstairs.”

“Josey, have you ever thought about getting some of the new two-way radios that are selling like hotcakes now.”

“I’ve heard of them, but I never thought much about it. Do they actually talk as far away as the Montague Farm?”

“That farm isn’t as far as you think, when you talk about - as the crow flies. I’m pretty sure the two-way radios I saw down in Jackson in the taxis were talking from one side of the city to the other.”

“Who has them?”

“I would think Western Auto, or you may look in the Big Sears Book to see if they have them.”

“If I can’t find them, or find where I can buy them, I’ll talk to Sheriff Glass. She’ll know where we can get some. How many would we need?”

“You’ll want one for each pickup and for your car. You may want one for your Caddy and your extra pickup out there ... Oh, you’ll want a Base Station here and the Montague Farm house. You should get two extra Base Stations, I know you’re not through adding on land yet.”

“Twelve – if I can find them?”

“I’d say that would be plenty, until you grow bigger and spread out more.”

“Hey ... look at that. Now they’re predicting Memphis will get a major snowstorm and Jackson could possibly get three to four inches. Damn, that map is showing we could get a much as six inches or more here. Kellie and Stella told me they have a horse-drawn sleigh, and three snow sleds in their barn, but they’ve never seen enough snow to take them off the wall.”

“I wish we would get a six inch snow just once in my lifetime. I’d love to take the sleds over there and slide down that levee with those girls screaming and hollering.”

“We need to watch it close, and if it starts snowing a lot tomorrow night, we need to take my pickup out to the barn and stack a good load of that dry wood in the back. We’ll need a fire over there if we take all the girls and women sledding. I’m glad your truck and my old truck have mud-grip tires on the rear axle.”

“You’re making me get excited, planning ahead like this. You always think of shit no one else will think of until it’s too late.”

“It’s better to be prepared for a big snow, than wake up and be snowed in. We’ll have to stop at Kendall’s on our way to the levee, and get more gloves for everyone.”

Though I had a bed full of beautiful women who were either naked or near naked, I didn’t get any pussy. I wanted them to hold each other and love each other without me pounding pussy all night.


As soon as we could after breakfast, Emmylou and I left for Collinsville to meet Doctor Young. I was excited, but Emmylou was so excited, she begged me to stop and fuck her on the way.

“You don’t want to meet your doctor friend, smelling fresh fucked, do you?”

“Josey, she’s a woman doctor who specializes in maternity and womens health. That young woman has probably seen more pussies than you ever will.”

“Do you really think a woman doctor who sees pussies all day - every day, would even think about getting a cock in her own pussy?”

“Ask her, Josey. She will answer you. Just wait until you meet her, she really is a nice young woman, who loves to laugh and talk, even though she’s the best womens doctor you’ll ever meet. She has all the plaques and awards to prove it too. She graduated with honors - first in her class in med-school - and she has a plaque for that too.”

“Dang, Emmylou. How will I ever be able to talk business with an educated young doctor like her. Hell, I’m supposed to be in the tenth grade, and I haven’t been to class since before Thanksgiving.”

“Josey, you’re already smarter than any man I’ve ever met. Besides, you make friends with County Judges, State Senators and their wives – hell, you even talked those high-class women right out of their panties while you were in Jackson.”

“But, I was just having fun, taking a few sips of tequila, and acting like a fool.”

“Yeah, and those women still love you to this day, for the fucking you put on their asses. No telling how many of them you knocked-up while you were there - just having fun and acting like a fool.”

“We sure had some fun after I met you and Rondo, didn’t we?”

“We damn sure did. What would you do if I tell Clara Francis about us going snow-sledding on the levee, if it snows enough?”

“Tell her to come stay with us until the snow melts, so she can get out and have some fun.”

“She told me her grandaddy owned a farm over in Alabama and she used to play in his barn and ride his horses all summer some years. So she knows all about country and country folks like us.”

“Tell her we have some Registered Saddlebred horses on the Montague farm I’m buying.”

“Josey, you’ll have that young Doctor Young wanting to ride with you - and probably ride you too.”

“Emmylou, let’s try to keep this a business meeting, at least until she gets to know us, and how we like to cut-up and have fun.”

“You meant to say - cut-loose and fuck - didn’t you?”

“I’m going to tell Rondo that you need your butt spanked. He’ll straighten your ass out.”

“Rondo and I love spanking each others butts. He gets into spanking my ass, then he gets into my pussy when we get excited.”

“Emmylou - what room is Clara Francis in? We can offer to take her to the diner for breakfast.”

“Room twenty-two. She told me she asked for that room, because twenty-two is her lucky number.”

“You’d think a woman who’s smart enough to become a doctor, wouldn’t even think about lucky numbers, would you?”

“Do you have a lucky number, Josey?”

“Not until right this minute - when I picked number twenty-two.”

“I hope your luck runs so good, you and Clara Francis can make a deal and she agrees to come here to start a new clinic.”

I don’t know why I get so nervous when I’m about to meet an educated person - woman or man. Maybe it’s because I don’t have the education they do and I’m afraid of making an ass of myself. Oh well, here goes - and Emmylou is smiling as she holds out her hand to me ... like I’m a little kid who’s about to run away.

She was still knocking when the door opened. DAMN – I nearly went to my knees when I saw this young doctor.

They were hugging and talking, so I stepped inside and closed the door. Damn, it’s cold here today. I hope it does snow and we get to play in the snow like kids.

“Clara Francis, I want you to meet the best friend Rondo and I have ever had – Josey Ruiz.

“Josey, this is the best doctor in Jackson, Mississippi, and I hope we can convince her to come here and start a practice.”

I held out my hand to her and she reached up to put her arms around my shoulders in a light hug. I put my hands on her shoulders and tried to stay back from her titties. They’re not huge, but they sure are noticeably proud.

“Josey, Emmylou has told me so much about you, and I’m really glad we get to meet.”

“Clara Francis, I’m glad we get to meet too. Emmylou has told me a lot about you, and I’m glad you took time off to come to Collins County and meet with us. I’ve talked to Judge Skelley and though he can’t meet with you at this time, he told me he would be behind you one hundred percent, if you decide to listen to our offer.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.