Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Before Naomi put my T-shirt on, I took my pocket knife and cut the top just like Josalyn had hers cut this morning. I cut it plenty low too. I wanted to see my woman’s titties and I wanted to show her off to the store clerks and customers. When she put it on, her big bronze titties were almost shining to the world, the shirt was stretched so tight across them. Damn, I love a woman with big titties no matter what color they are, but if her titties are brown like my skin or close to it, I fucking love looking at them even when I’m not sucking on them or fondling them.

I had seen a ladies shop near where I bought my suits and we headed there first.

“Well, hello. What can we do for you?” the woman clerk asked as soon as we walked in the store. I could smell fancy perfume and it must have been the expensive brands too, because this didn’t even burn my eyes or my nose!

“We’re going to a wedding rehearsal and a bachelorette party later and we need some of the finest, sexiest, slinkiest, tightest fitting dresses my friend Naomi can pull up over her naked body. I want her to have heels and perfume and a few necklaces and bracelets like those over there.

“I want her to have two or three rings on each hand and she’ll need some of your best makeup.”

“Is that all? No foundation garments?”

“She doesn’t wear them and I prefer her without them.”

“I see...

“Naomi, come go with me, Dear. I’ll have you dressed sexier than anyone at that party tonight.”

“I want to see the dresses when she tries them on. We don’t have a lot of time but I want my woman to be the prettiest and sexiest one there.”

“You do have the funds to purchase such a wardrobe – do you not?” she turned and looked over her glasses at me to ask.

I pulled out the scrappy remnants of that last bundle of hundred dollar bills I’d opened, and laid the pile on the glass perfume counter. There had to be five or six thousand there.

“Oh My! We’ll be right back, Sir.”

She wasn’t lying either. They came right back and Naomi was wearing a red dress that was slit up her left leg all the way to the top of her hip. When she pulled it open, she grinned at me. The top was cut deeper than the T-shirt I’d cut before she put it on to come over here. The material was shiny and skin tight covering her breasts and her sexy ass.

“Buy it, Naomi! If they have others like it in more pretty colors, buy them all. You’ll need high-heels and hose to match each of them too.”

“We’ll be right back with another style. We do have this dress in Naomi’s size in blue and in white.”

“We’ll take all three. She needs some short skirts too. I want to see some legs and I love silk stockings with high heels. I want her to have some blouses that are see through and some that barely cover her tits!”

Naomi cut her eyes at me and smiled. I knew that smile. I’d recognize it anywhere from any woman on earth now. Naomi was going to give me a good fucking when we returned to the hotel!

They were back just as quick this time. Naomi was wearing a short skirt that made my cock jerk when she turned around. There was a split on the side and when she turned, the flap opened and I could see her pussy.

“We’ll take that one in all the colors you have.”

“We have some very racy peignoirs and some nice, pure silk, short and long, PJs also, if you’d like to purchase something so daring.”

“Let Naomi pick out a couple of sets, she knows exactly what I like.”

When they came back this time, Naomi was wearing some shorty PJs that didn’t even hide her titties and I could see her pussy through them.

“Give her a red and a black of that one.”

“We have the long lounging pajamas to match each of those colors also, if you’d like to see Naomi in them.”

“We’ll take them.”

“She needs to have at least two or three sets of matching undies, don’t you think, Sir?”

“Sure, the sexier the better. Let Naomi pick them out, she knows what I like to see her wear.”

When they came back, Naomi was wearing some of the tiniest lace panties I had ever seen. The lacy bra she wore didn’t even cover her nipples and only cupped the bottoms if her titties with a thin strip around her back and over both shoulders.

“I want all the colors you have of those in Naomi’s size.”

We left there with six shopping bags filled with shoes, stockings, sexy clothes, and I was horny as hell.


Back at the hotel, we went up the back way again. In our room, Naomi wanted to try on all her new clothes but I wanted her and I wanted her naked!

“Naomi, put some of those new smoky colored pure silk stockings that don’t need a garter belt and come lie on the bed with me,” I told her, holding up one of the small boxes that contains the diaphragms, waving it back and forth for her to see.

“Josey, where did you get that?”

“I’m an assistant to the Health Department Nurse up in Collins County. I’ve been trained to demonstrate how these diaphragms are inserted in woman’s pussy.”

“So, you just keep a few on hand in case you run upon a woman you don’t want to knock up?” she asked and grinned as she propped one foot on the side of the bed, and then with her stocking rolled down like a fucking rubber, she put her foot into it.

There’s something about the way a woman puts a pair of stockings on her legs that drives me fucking wild as a horny mountain goat when I see her pull them up and keep them smooth and tight on her legs with the seams straight up the back. Naomi’s legs are long and bronze. Her stockings come up to the top of her thighs, just below her tight-lipped pussy split. My cock was already stone cold hard and drooling as I watched her.

“Josey, you make me feel good, the way you look at me.”

“You’re sexy as hell, Naomi. You’re long legs make me wish I was between them right now.”

“How do you want me now that I’ve pulled these expensive silk stockings up? Are you still going to insert the diaphragm in my pussy before you fuck me?”

“We’ll get around to the diaphragm soon enough. For now, I want you to come up on the bed with me and sit on my chest.”

“Josey, are you really going to kiss my pussy?”

“I’m not only going to kiss your pussy, I’m going to lick it, suck it and then eat your pussy, Naomi. I want you to look down at me while I’m doing it too. This is the first part of me laying claim to your pussy. If you don’t want me to claim your pussy as my personal property, you better speak up now, Girl. For as long as I live, your pussy will belong to me and I’ll kill any man or boy who tries to get his cock in my woman’s pussy!”

“Josey, my pussy is your pussy. I don’t ever want another man or boy. I never thought I’d meet anyone like you and I don’t even know you that well yet – but I already know enough to tell you that I’m yours. I know I’ll be safe with you, I know I’ll always be well cared for and I know as long as I keep myself looking nice, you’ll take me to the fanciest places and show me off. That makes me feel special in front of a man for the first time in my life. It makes me want to fuck you already too, Josey.”

“You just come right up here and let me get my mouth on your pussy, Naomi. We’ll get around to inserting the diaphragm, then we’ll see if you really do want to be my woman. Who knows? You may not even like fucking my cock.”

I was lying back with my feet on the floor and Naomi walked up to stand with my feet between hers. She put one knee on the bed next to my left knee, then her other knee right beside my right knee. She leaned forward on her hands and knees and crawled up to where her titties were right over my face.

“Give me some titty, Naomi.”

She never said a word. She smiled down at me and leaned down to let her right titty rake across my face. I never moved as she worked her body around to make her nipple go in my mouth. I sucked it slow and gentle and she hummed as she pressed her titty to my lips.

“I want to kiss your pussy now, Naomi.”

Again she never uttered a word as she switched her body around and let me pull her down until she was lying on me with her legs parted and my face between her thighs. I could see her smooth brown pussy seeping and I licked her. She made a sound deep inside her throat but never jerked away. I pulled her hips down, forcing her buttocks to meet my face. I parted her cheeks to lick from her pussy, right up past her brown butthole.

I felt her hand on my cock and I gave her another lick up through her butt split as she took my cockhead in her mouth. Her mouth was warm and wet and she was hungry as she kept taking more and more of me.

She told me she had never had a man, but she did admit she had sucked carrots before and she must have swallowed them whole, the way she took my cock to the back of her throat. I pulled her sexy ass closer and swiped my tongue through her slick pussy, then back again. She began to rock her hips and I swiped my tongue through her pussy faster and faster as she fucked my face.

I heard her grunt, then let a loud groan escape as her pussy flooded my face and mouth. I backed away from her pussy to see her squirting little spurts of girl cum out. I drank her cum, there was so much of it. I lapped at her pussy like a puppy lapping milk, and before I stopped, she was spraying my face and mouth with another blast of her sweet honey.

She pulled her mouth off my cock and turned her body just a little to speak, “Josey, please fuck me.”

That was all she had to tell me. I wanted to fuck her, but I wanted her to ask me for it. She rolled over and lay on her back with her legs spread wide.

I reached over to get the diaphragm and tube of spermicide.

“Naomi, you need to squat like you’re trying to pee and I’ll show you how this goes inside your pussy. You need to be sure it’s in place and leave it inside you for a few hours after we fuck or you could still get pregnant. I want you to have my babies one day, but for now, you’re my special woman and I want this pussy to be ready for me any day or night, no matter where we are.”

“You must have women all over the state of Mississippi, Josey. Will I be the only woman who you care for like this?”

“I have another woman back home who will make you think you’re looking in a mirror when you meet her. Her name is Lougenia and though I do have many, many women, you and Lougenia will travel with me, sleep in my new farm home with me and go to all the important meetings with me. You and Lougenia will be my private women and my proper women. Do you still want to go with me?”

“More than ever, Josey. I don’t have a future here and I know one day I’ll fuck up and get knocked up like Roone told me. I want to be your woman, Josey. I want to love you.”

“What about Lougenia, will you love her too?”

“Does she love girls?”

“She has in the past.”

“Will she teach me to love her? If she will, I’ll love her just as much as I love you right this minute.”

“You make me proud, Naomi. We’ll have fun loving all my other women and they will love you too. You’ll never want for anything, ever again in your life. You’ll be my woman – and I take damn good care of my women.”

“Show me how to put this diaphragm in my pussy, Josey. I need to love my man.”

Now that Naomi has accepted the fact that she’s going to be one of my women, she’s more at ease with me and she’s a hell of a lot more fun too. I love the way she can just lay back and relax while I do whatever I want with her body. I inserted the diaphragm in her pussy the first time, explaining it to her and taking my time to show her all about it. I had more fun doing that for her than any woman before. Not that I had inserted that many, but I have done it enough with Erica schooling me, to know what I’m doing and know that a girl won’t get pregnant when I fuck her.

“Josey, can we fuck now? I’m too excited to wait much longer.”

“We’re going to make love the first time, Naomi. I want you to just lie down here beside me and let me show you what I mean. There will be times when we’ll fuck like wild animals mating no matter where we are and no matter how we’re dressed, but for now, I want to make love to you.”

“Do I get to make love to you?”

“You get to do the same things to me that I do to you. You’ll learn that giving pleasure is better than getting it, if you take your time.”

I was lying on my left side when she lay down beside me. The first thing she did was roll over to face me.

“Naomi, for now, lie on your back with your arms at your side, your legs straight, and relax your body. I’m going to show you what a woman showed me about the difference in making love and fucking. If we were going to fuck, I’d pull your legs wide and get on top of you with my cock aimed at your pussy. I’d take a little time to get inside you, then we’d start fucking as if we were in a hurry. We’re not in a hurry and I want to make you feel so good, you’ll beg me to give you my cock.”

“I already feel that good, Josey. Please, I’m begging for your cock now.”

“You’re just like me, Naomi. You’re excited to be here and you already want what you know will be so good, you can hardly wait to get it. I’m going to show you how to make it even better by waiting and building up to where we can’t wait any longer. Now, I’m going to touch you all over and don’t you move. Just relax and let me show you.”

“I like the way that sounds. Will I get to do all the things you teach me?”

“You’ll get your time. Maybe not this time, but many times to follow. You’ll want to touch another woman this way too, when you learn how it makes you feel.”

I started out with my fingers barely touching her side, just under her right breast. With the backs of my fingers on my right hand, I raked them down to her hip bone, then brought my fingers all the way up to barely touch her breast.

“Damn, Josey. I can’t take much of this. I feel like I’m about to get a cum and you’re not even touching my pussy.”

“We’ll get to your pussy in a few minutes, but first, I want to tease your body and make me want you.”

“I already do, Josey! I want your cock in my pussy now.”

“You’ll have it, when I get ready to give it to you. Now relax.”

This time I scraped my fingernails back down to her hip. I kept going all the way to her knee. She shivered and shook but lay still. I raked my nails back up to her belly and made a wide circle around her pussy mound to slip my fingers down her left leg to her knee.

This time when I came back, I grazed my fingers up to her left breast and circled it, not touching her breast, then back down between them, still not touching her breasts.

“Josey?”

“Naomi, just relax and enjoy the feeling.”

“Josey, I am trying, but I think I just got a cum with you teasing my titties like that.”

“I didn’t touch your titties. Now just relax and enjoy this. The first time a woman did this to me, I did shoot my cum up in the air and all over my belly and legs. No one had ever touched me like that before and I was too excited to hold it.

“Close your eyes, I’m going to kiss your body now and I want you to just relax and keep your arms and legs straight unless I move them myself.”

“Are you going to kiss my titties, Josey?”

“Yes, do you want me to?”

“I’ll cum if you do. I’m about to get my cum right now just thinking about it.”

“Just a little longer and I’ll let you do anything you want to me. We’ll do this many more times until you know how to give pleasure until you are so excited, you can’t wait any longer to fuck.”

“I already want to get on top of you and fuck you, Josey. I may hurt you and me both if you make me wait much longer.”

“Just keep thinking of how you want to make me feel when you do get on top of me and fuck me with your whole body, not just your pussy.”

“Damn, Josey. I told you that I’m about to cum, now stop telling me stuff like that.”

“Lie still, Naomi. I’m going to be over you on my hands and knees. Keep your arms and legs straight. I’m not going to touch you with my hands, I’m going lean over to kiss you and use my tongue on your nipples, your belly and your pussy.”

“DAMN, JOSEY

I licked both of her nipples and she shook like she was cold. I was getting so fucking horny that I was close to ramming my cock inside her pussy, but I wanted to make it so good for her she’d beg for my cock like I begged Erica to fuck me when she made me wait.

I sucked her nipples and pulled them up with my lips clamped tight. Then I licked them again before moving down to kiss her belly. She couldn’t take that and tried to roll over. I slapped her hip hard.

“Stay still, Naomi or I’ll roll you over and spank that ass until I blister it!”

“Josey, I think I was about to pass out when you kissed my belly like that. You need to hurry before I do pass out.”

“Open your legs wide and be still, Naomi. Do you know what I’m going to do next?”

“YES! And there’s no way I can be still if you do!”

“What am I going to do, Naomi?”

“You’re going to kiss my pussy.”

“Do you want me to stop now?”

“Noooooo.”

“Then lie still and let me do this for you. One day, you’ll want to do me the same way and you’ll have me begging for your pussy.”

“Yeah, and you just wait until I learn all about making love and fucking, I’ll make you beg me to fuck you, Josey Ruiz.”

“That’s the idea behind teaching you the difference, Naomi. Not only will you enjoy sex more, I will too.”

My face was so close to her pussy, I could feel her heat and I could smell the aroma of her steamy pussy. The smell made me want to sink my cock into her as deep as I could, all at once. I didn’t though.

With the tip of my nose, I nudged her pussy and she moaned but lay still. With my lips closed, I pressed my mouth beside her pussy, next to her thigh. She stiffened but lay still. With my tongue, I licked that crease between her pussy and her thigh and she raised her body as if trying to make my mouth meet her pussy.

I raised my head and looked up at her. She was watching me with her eyes drawn down tight. I smiled at her and kissed the little strip of hair above her pussy. Again, she raised her body and I moved back until she lowered herself. When she was still, I put my mouth right over her pussy lips and kissed her with little kisses until she spread her legs wider. Her pussy lube was seeping out and her aroma was about to drive me wild.

I licked her pussy lips just to get a taste of her seeping juices and she screamed just as she spurted three little streams of her cum right out between her tight lips to land on her right thigh. I leaned over to lick it up and she moaned as she stiffened her legs.

“You made me cum, Josey! DAMN, that was the best fucking cum I ever had in my life too!”

“You’ll really like this then,” I told her and put my mouth right over her pussy and licked up between her pussy lips from bottom to top. She screamed again but she lay still. With my tongue inside her pussy, I probed for her clitty. I raked it once and she jerked like I had stabbed her with a knife.

“JOSEY?”

“What, Baby?”

“That felt so good to me, my pussy is still stinging. Can you do that again? I almost got a cum no longer than it lasted.”

“Get you some cums, Naomi. Then get on top of me and fuck me with your dripping pussy. Just be damn careful, your pussy belongs to me now and I don’t want you so sore we can’t fuck later. I got an idea that the party tonight and tomorrow night will be wild and crazy.”

“But my pussy belongs to you, doesn’t it, Josey?”

“Me and only me. For Fucking Ever, your body and your pussy belongs to Josey Ruiz!”

I dipped my tongue back inside her pussy and stroked that little clitty until Naomi thrashed her arms and legs all over the bed. Her clitty never swelled up like the others I’ve fucked, but it sure did get pointy and stiff down in there. I sucked her pussy until she spewed her cum out around my lips, then while I had a latch on that little stinger inside her pussy, I reached up and grabbed a handful of her titties.

That was when she threw me off like I was riding a bucking bull. I landed on my back and she landed on my belly with her legs spread wide.

“Naomi! You gave that pussy to me and you better not tear my pussy up and make it too sore for us to have fun!”

“Help me get your cock in my pussy, Josey. I’ve got to have me some cock. I’m so fucking hot to fuck, I need you now. I’m so damn glad you want me to be your woman.”

I held my cock upright as she lowered her body down until my cock was spreading her pussy lips. With my thumb, I rubbed the very top of her tight split and she jerked like it had shocked her. I did it again and she jerked and jumped.

“Do that fast, Josey. My pussy loves that!”

I rubbed her pussy faster as I pressed down. She screwed and twisted and fucked around on my cock knob until it popped inside her tight hole. Naomi screamed until I thought we had ripped her pussy. “Fuck your cock up into my pussy, Josey. I got the-big-boss-cock started in my pussy now and I love the way he feels in my little kitty!”

I just knew she would rip her pussy open the way she was riding me. She didn’t though. She just kept on fucking me until I was bottomed out against her diaphragm.

“OH FUCK ME, JOSEY! I do love fucking your big cock.”

“Lean over here, Naomi. I love sucking a woman’s titties while she gets her last cum. You’ll remember this one forever, Baby,” I told her when she leaned close and I snagged a nipple as it wobbled past my lips. DAMN! I love sucking Naomi’s nipples, especially when she’s got my cock in her pussy. She has to be kin to Lougenia somewhere back along the line of their ancestors. Their asses are too much alike, their skin and their hair are almost a perfect match and their pussies must have been cast from the same mold.

Naomi got her cum just as I started pumping her pussy full with my last load. We had so much cum boiling in her pussy, it was spraying out around my cock when I looked down at her.

She was smiling when she leaned over to kiss me. That kiss was enough to make us ball up like two snakes fucking. That was the way we fell asleep with our arms wrapped around each other.


I heard a banging on the door and reached over to pick my up Bulova to see what time it was. Damn, it’s already 5:00.

I grabbed the towel I had used to dry my hair earlier and wrapped it around my hips and grabbed my .45 as I walked to the door. I peeped through the little hole and saw Rondo.

When I opened the door, there he stood dressed in a snappy black suit that fit him like it was tailored. He held his black hat in one hand and the hand of a pretty little high-yellow girl in his other hand.

“Come on in, Rondo.

“This has got to be Emmylou. Rondo told me you were the prettiest little high-yellow girl in Jackson and I can see right now, Rondo don’t tell no lies! I’m Josey, nice to meet you, Emmylou.”

“Josey, I see now why Rondo came hurrying home driving a new Cadillac convertible and smiling. He told me I’d like you as soon as I met you and I want to hug your neck for hiring my husband as your main man,” she told me and reached for my neck.

“Josey, did we get you out of bed?” Rondo asked when Naomi roused up and stretched before she walked over to where we were. She was just as naked as she was when she sat on my cock and fucked me. I love my woman all over for not being ashamed of her naked body.

“Emmylou – Rondo, this is my woman, Naomi. She’s going back to Collinsville to live with us.

“Naomi, this is Emmylou and Rondo Billy Parker. You and Emmylou need to be best friends because you’ll spend a lot of time together when we get home.”

“Emmylou, I’m so happy to meet you. Give me a hug, Honey. I just love your hair braided like that. Do you braid your own hair?” Naomi said and grabbed Emmylou, pulling her to her naked titties.

“I do braid my hair and I’d love to braid yours too, Naomi. My Granny was named Naomi and I’ve always loved that name. I hope you’ll accept Rondo and me as friends. This is so unexpected, him getting a special job like this on New Year’s Eve and us leaving Jackson.”

Emmylou is a good head shorter than Naomi but she stretched up to wrap her arms around Naomi’s neck as they hugged.

“Emmylou, I hope you don’t mind that I’m naked, but I need to give Rondo a hug too. You two are the perfect match, him with that broad chest and big arms, and you with your big titties, yet you’re so tiny and pretty as a little China Doll,” Naomi told her, she was reaching for Rondo the whole time.

Rondo Billy Parker turned red when Naomi mauled him with her naked titties. She was laughing when she backed up to take Emmylou’s hand and lead her over to the couch to sit.

“Josey, I got it all done and the man told me to thank you for sending me back for more business. My suits will be ready by the time yours are. Here’s the rest of your money back,” he said and held the bills out in his hand.

“I gave that money to you, Rondo! When I give you money - it belongs to you!”

“Josey, this is over four-thousand dollars! My ten suits, boots, hats and Emmylou’s two evening dresses combined, didn’t cost but a little over seven-hundred dollars!”

“You’ll earn your money, Rondo. Keep that as a down-payment. Grab that big canvas tool bag over there and come back here to the bedroom. We need to talk business.”

I needed to tell him about Vinny and Johan coming here either tomorrow or tomorrow night. I’m not sure if it will be safe to bring all that money into the hotel and try to get it back out again. With what I already have coming for my part and what I have stowed in Jacklyn’s closet we’ll be a heavy load for the Caddy by the time we load the girls and our clothes in there. We’re going to need a pickup truck with a camper shell on it!

“Rondo, have you ever seen one of these? I asked and pulled one of the Thompson Submachine Guns out of the case.

“JOSEY, how did you get your hands on two of these Tommy guns? I haven’t seen one of these since my daddy turned his in back years ago.”

“For now, let’s just say I happened upon them at the right time and place with the right price on them. So, you are familiar with them?”

“I sure am. But the one Daddy had didn’t have the hundred round drum on it. His had a thirty round clip and that little bad-ass baby could spit out the lead too.

“I got to ask you, Josey. Will we need these in our work?”

“I don’t think so, but I have never taken chances when I have a choice to be prepared.”

“That’s a good motto, Josey. Tell me what’s about to go down. Are we breaking the law?”

“We’re flying under the radar, Rondo. Unless someone slips up or the really bad guys come sniffing around, no on will ever know our names or the real reason we’re here.”

And if the really bad guys come?”

“They don’t get to leave. They should have never been so damn dumb as to come fucking around with Josey Ruiz and Rondo Billy Parker, is all I can say.

“So we got some bad guys and some really bad guys we’ll dealing with?”

“No, we’re dealing with some good-bad-guys that needed my help and in return, they cut me in on a deal they had working. If the deal pays off like they planned, you and I will need to go buy a new pickup with a camper shell tomorrow just to haul our share of the payoff home.”

“Damn! Don’t even tell me how much, if we need a pickup with a camper shell to haul it. You do know tomorrow’s a holiday and no one will be open, don’t you?”

“My good friend, Mr. Dick Moore will be at the party tonight and tomorrow night with his step-niece. We’ll deal directly with both of them.”

“I know him. Daddy used to work for him years ago and I’d go down to the shop with him on Saturday mornings.”

“I’ll give him a call now and see if he’s still at the office.” I grabbed the phone book and found his number.

Joyce answered and I was pretty sure they were there together. “Joyce I need to speak to your Uncle Dick if he’s there. I need to buy a new pickup with a camper shell on it ... You got a new ‘58 on the lot? Write it up and bring it to me at the hotel when you come and I’ll make sure you and your Uncle Dick have lots of fun. Plan on staying the night, too Joyce I have you a room already. Room 507.”

“Rondo, I need to ask you a personal question while it’s just the two of us talking.” I turned to him as soon as I got off the phone.

“Go ahead, I don’t have anything to hide from you, Josey.”

Just about the time I started to ask him how he felt about getting some pussy on the side, Naomi and Emmylou walked past the door. They stepped back to look in the bedroom.

Naomi was still naked and Emmylou had her shopping bag with her. I figured they were going to try on dresses for the party later.

Emmylou ran over to Rondo and hugged him, “Naomi’s going to shave my pussy for me, Rondo!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.