Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Each of us had just downed two glasses of wine and that shit already had my head fuzzy when I took a drag off the first doobie and handed it to Jacklyn. She pulled the smoke down tight, then held it in her lungs as she smiled at me and squirmed, hunching her naked ass on my lap as she tried to trap my cock in her pussy.

I took a fat Mexican Red and lit the fuse on the tail-end of that skyrocket. I handed it to Josalyn and blew my smoke at her as she leaned over to kiss me.

“What’s with the red paper?” she asked, then pulled and long deep to hold her toke.

Her eyes popped wide open. With her lips closed tight and her cheeks pooched out, she smiled and rolled her eyes up and down like a sleepy doll, as the loaded smoke hit home.

“Damn, Josey. I want one of those,” Jillian told me and I pulled four more out to lay them on the table.

I lit the first fat Mexican rocket and the fire was still sparking when I handed it over to her. Like a pro, Jillian pulled on the fire-stick hard and held her steam to let it build.

I was hoping the little red bastards would have the same effect on Jillian and Josalyn as they do me when I burn them down. My cock was already throbbing at the thought when I lit my own and pulled a heavy load of smoke from the tailpipe of that hopped up red bastard from hell.

As I held my smoke, I remembered when Granny and I first lit one together, the night we met Tori out on the dirt road. I felt like I had a super-cock that night and I wanted another one tonight and for the next two weeks!

Jacklyn was still sitting on my legs with her knees spread wide. My cock was standing up past her belly button to the bottom of her huge titties.

My cockhead was red and swollen and I could see the veins pumped up on my cock as it strained and stretched for some pussy.

“MY GOD! Josey, look at your cock! I swear you have grown even more since we sat down here. I need this fat fucker in my pussy and I need to get fucked. I’ve been about to die for a man, and now that I have this giant cock between my thighs, I need to get fucked tonight!”

“Mother, raise up just a little and I’ll help you get Josey’s cock in your pussy. Did I tell you that I love my mother’s shaved pussy?” Josalyn asked.

“Show her how much you love her pussy, Josalyn. Kiss your mother’s pussy and make it slippery so my cock will go all the way to her womb. I want to spray my cum as deep inside her as it will go,” I told her. When I talked, it sounded like I was at the other end of a long pipe. My tongue was wobbling around in my mouth and I knew from the sound of my own voice, I was getting fucked up good.

Josalyn looked up at her mother and me, then smiled as she licked Jacklyn’s pussy and my cock in the same lick.

“Baby, if you’re going to lick your Mother’s pussy, get you a mouthful and lick-it-like-you-love-it, Hon!” Jacklyn told her.

“Mother, are you really going to let Josey shoot his hot Mexican cum in your womb? You know he’ll make you pregnant and you’re thirty-nine years old,” Jillian asked then looked up at me with an evil grin as if to tell me, ‘here’s your first pussy I promised’.

“I don’t have any condoms and I’ve never owned a diaphragm. I’ll just have to risk it. To tell the truth, I hope I do have a baby, I hope it’s a boy! Fuck me, Josey Ruiz. Fuck me now and fuck my bare, unprotected, naked pussy a hundred times between now and New Year’s Eve!”

“Jillian, do you have any protection for when Josey fucks you?” Josalyn asked.

I looked at Josalyn, then Jillian as they knelt in the floor between their mother’s spread legs. Jillian had her hand gripping my cock as she pressed the swollen head against her mother’s pussy. I already had my doubts about Jacklyn Morton ever getting her pussy stretched down over my cock. I knew Jillian and Josalyn both have small pussies too. I tried my best to get my cock in Jillian’s pussy back at the Starlight Motel in Collinsville.

I had my tongue in Josalyn’s pussy earlier and she was so tight, she was biting my tongue with her pussy lips.

“I have never even seen a condom and I wouldn’t use one right now if I had a dozen. I want Josey’s naked cock to stretch my pussy and take my cherry. I want Josey to fuck me at least a hundred times between now and the time I marry Jason, just like Mother told Josey she wanted him. I want to feel his hot Mexican cum each time he fills my womb with his seed. Actually, I hope to be pregnant by midnight!”

“Then I want to fuck his naked cock too. If you and Mother are going to let him cum in your pussy, I want to be fucked just as many times as both of you. We’ll all have his babies at the same time,” Josalyn told her, then looked up at me and grinned.

Damn if she doesn’t have that evil grin her sister has when she talks about getting fucked!

“Suck my cock, Josalyn. Make me slick so I can fuck your mother’s pussy like she wants to be fucked,” I told her and she started lapping at my cock.

“Here, let me show you how to suck Josey’s cock, Josalyn. I sucked it at the motel today and I took his cock all the way to my throat!” Jillian said and leaned over to suck my cock.

“Get him good and wet, Jillian, then stick that fat fucking Mexican cock in my pussy. I need Josey’s cock and I need a good fucking,” Jacklyn told her as she raised her ass and let Jillian push the head of my cock into her tight opening.

Just as I thought it would never go, my cockhead popped into her small pussy and she screamed. I thought she was injured and wanted to stop, but she kept screaming and kept fucking her ass up and down until she had all of my cockhead and part of my thick shaft in her pussy.

I reached around her and cupped both her titties, thumbing her nipples until they swelled and puffed up twice the size as before. She leaned forward and bore her ass down even harder as I mauled her nipples.

When she was directly over me with my cock aimed straight up inside her, I squeezed her nipples and humped my ass up hard at the same time. My cock gained another three inches and she screamed again for me to fuck her pussy and fill her with my cum.

“Jacklyn, turn around and face me, straddling my cock. I want to suck your nipples while you fuck me,” I told her.

Quick as a cat she was up and sitting on my legs as she slid forward. I reached up and grabbed her hair with both hands and pulled her face close to kiss her. We kissed like we were eating each others lips for supper, as she hunched and fucked her pussy back down over my cock. I pushed her back and sucked one of her swollen nipples into my mouth. I sucked it and bit it lightly, then I pulled her close to try and get all of her fat titty in my mouth.

Just as I switched off to take her other nipple in my mouth, I grabbed her ass and pulled her down hard. My cock banged against her cervix and she moaned as she flinched, then she started fucking me with my cock as deep as my balls would allow.

“You’ve got all of my cock in your pussy, Jacklyn. Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me and let’s put my baby in your belly tonight.”

“YES! I feel you all the way inside me, Josey. I have NEVER been so full of cock as my pussy is right now. Cum for me, Josey. I’m going to cum all over your cock and I want to feel it when you fill my pussy with your seed.

“OH FUCK YES! Just like that!” she yelled and kept fucking me as I emptied my happy cojones deep into her belly.

“Give me another glass of that wine, Josalyn. Then get your ass bent over this table. I told you that your pussy and your ass belongs to me and I’m about to drive my stake in my claim as deep as you’ll let me.”

“Jillian, light another of those Red Mexican ‘Fuckin’-Fat-Boys’ and hand it to me.”

“Jacklyn, you owe Josalyn a kiss on her pussy for licking you and making your pussy slick for my cock. Get your sexy ass down there and suck your daughter’s pussy. I love to see my women loving on each other!”

“Josey, I’ve never done that before and I wouldn’t know where to start!”

“Put your mouth over her pussy and suck, it will come natural for you when she starts fucking her ass up and down. Get her good and slick so I can fuck her virgin pussy from behind.”

“Josey, please tell me that my pussy and my ass belong to you also, since you just fucked me and filled my belly with your cum?” Jacklyn said as she looked up from between Josalyn’s butt cheeks.

“You better believe your ass belongs to me, Jacklyn. For the next two weeks anyway. After that, you get to decide if you want some more of my cock.”

“I’ll never stop wanting your cock, Josey. You can fuck me anywhere, anytime!”

Jillian held the overgrown doobie to my lips and let me take a deep pull, then she pulled on it deep and hard before handing it back to me. She bent down to take my cock in her mouth, and do I ever love the way this woman can suck cock!

I was getting close to fill her throat with a load of cum when she leaned back and shoved my cock between her big titties. I love titty fucking, no matter what size the titties. Jillian sure makes it feel good though with her huge fucking tits. I was just about ready again to shoot a load all over her, when Josalyn looked up at me from where she lay across the table with her mother sucking her pussy.

“Josey, I need your fat cock in my pussy!” she told me and I knew this girl was going to cut come threads on my hot-water pipe with her tight little thread cutter.

“She’s ready for you. Josey. Just don’t hurt her little pussy and all three of us will be ready to fuck you anytime, anywhere as long as you’re here,” Jacklyn told me as she pulled Josalyn’s butt cheeks open for me to get my cock started in her daughter’s pussy.

“Jillian, give me one more hit off that ‘fuckin fat-boy’ while Josey hits my ass with his ‘Big Fucking Mexican Fat-Boy’!” Josalyn told her sister.

She pulled her lungs full of smoke just as I eased the head of my cock against the tight lipped opening of her pussy. She was slippery wet and so was I when I nudged my cock forward and she humped her sexy ass back. To my surprise, my cockhead popped into her like it was made to fit.

“OH FUCK!” she yelled and I knew that had to hurt when that tight little cherry split open and her pussy spit the seed out.

“Is that enough, Josalyn?” I asked, keeping the pressure on my cock as she wiggled and squirmed her ass.

“Hell no, it’s not enough! But wait just a second until my pussy gets over the shock of losing my virginity.”

“Give her another toke off that Mexican Red, Jillian. That shit will make her spew dirty words in Spanish and her pussy suck my cock at the same time.”

“I have a bottle of tequila hidden in the cabinet over here. How about a shot of that Mexican pussy oil, Josalyn?” Jillian told her and my cock gave an extra jerk at the thought of that Mexican Axle Grease and what it did to me back at the motel.

“Give her a shot of that pussy lube and pour me a double shot of that shit,” I told her, taking the small remains of her little red devil and sucking the life out of it.

“I’ve never shot tequila before, Josey. Are you sure it will make my pussy want your cock that much more?” Josalyn asked as Jillian held the shot glass out to her.

“Raise up and throw that shit to the back of your throat. It will run straight down to your pussy, then fill your ovaries with a fire that only my cock will put out when I fill you with cum,” I told her a bunch of made-up shit that even sounded good to me at the time.

“Do it, Josalyn. Then suck on this lemon. Your sexy ass will turn into a well oiled fucking machine when the fire from this shit hits your pussy,” Jillian told her and grinned her wicked-ass grin at me.

“You better shoot a couple of those shots down your pipe too, Jillian. My cock has a head of steam built up and I want your little virgin pussy next,” I told her just as Josalyn slammed the empty shot glass down hard on the table and bucked her naked ass up and down to let me know she was ready for a fucking.

Josalyn’s pussy was well oiled and my cock was slick as goose grease when she backed up and I eased forward. My cock slipped into her tight pussy another four inches and she fucked me back to let me know she liked it.

I pulled on her hips while I gave her another four inches and her pussy cream sprayed out all around my cock.

“Damn, Josey! Do we have all of your cock in my pussy yet?” she asked, still humping her ass back for more.

“Almost. Want it all?”

“Give me all you have, Josey. I love the feel of your cock stretching my pussy. I hope we get to fuck a million more times just like this in my lifetime.”

“Here’s the best of it and the rest of it, Josalyn. Get ready for it, because I’m going to push the head of my cock into your cervix and plant my Mexican seed in your garden,” I told her.

She spread her long legs wide apart and raised her ass to let me ream out the shreds of her cherry as I plunged in and out.

“OH FUCK YES, Josey. Fuck my pussy, Baby. Your greasy cock feels good all the way now that we’ve ripped my cherry out.”

“You have a tight little pussy like your mother, Josalyn. Squeeze my cock when I pull back. I hope you get a cum with our first fuck. I feel like I could pump your pussy full already.”

“Fuck me, Josey. I feel things happening inside me that makes me want to scream, I feel so good.”

“Get that cum, Josh. Get a good one with your first fuck and you’ll love getting a cock in your pussy forever,” Jacklyn told her youngest daughter.

“I feel it now, Mother! I’m getting there! OH FUCK YES, here it comes. I’m cumming already. OH SHIT YES! I love it!”

“Josey, it’s my turn now, but since I’ve decided to lose my virginity to you and not wait until my wedding night, I still want to do this my way. Please?”

“You name it, Jillian. I’ve been waiting for this since I saw you grin at me in the diner yesterday.”

“Then I want my first time to be in Mother’s bed. But before we fuck, I want Josh and Mother to shave my pussy. I mean all my hair off my pussy. Then I want to smoke another joint with you, do a shooter, then I want to ride your cock like I was trying to ride it today at the motel. I have been shaking each time I remember that and I want to fuck you for my first time,” Jillian told me.

She was sitting flat on her sexy ass in the floor between my legs as she looked up while licking the cum off my cock and balls.

“I like the way you think, Jillian. Show me the way, I’d like to take a shower before you have your pussy shaved. I want to watch that myself.”

Up in Jacklyn’s bathroom, I took a quick shower while they were running the water in the large tub so they could shave Jillian’s pussy.

When I dried off, Josalyn and Jacklyn were kneeling beside the tub while Josalyn smeared shaving cream on her sister’s pussy. Jacklyn’s knees were wide apart and I could see her swollen, pink pussy lips. They were still swelled and puffy from the fucking we gave them.

I wanted some more of that pussy!

Just as I turned to kneel between her legs, I saw my stash and cash bag on the bathroom counter with the half full tequila bottle beside it. They had even brought the lemons and salt with them. I knew Jillian was going to get high, get shit-faced and get fucked when I saw all of this.

I pulled out a big fat Mexican Red Devil, lit it and took a long deep pull. As I held my toke, I poured a killer shot of tequila. I swallowed my smoke, then my tequila. I felt the heat as the hot oil settled into my balls. My cock swelled and grew another three inches.

SHIT! I poured another one of those and downed it.

Josalyn had Jillian’s legs spread and pulled up against her titties while Jacklyn shaved her pussy clean. My cock jerked and I knew it was happy at the sight. I was too.

Jillian reached up to take my doob, then pull on it until the fire started falling in the water around her. She handed it back and held her smoke as she looked at me with her eyes pulled down to tight slits.

When they had her pussy shaved clean, both of them bent over to kiss her little overripe split peach.

Jillian took a fast shower, then dried off. With her hair still wet, she poured each of us a load of silver bullets from the tequila bottle. I downed mine and pulled Jillian to my naked chest to kiss her.

“Let’s get in my bed, then you two can fuck all night. We want to see Jilly take your fat cock now,” Jacklyn told us.

Jillian took my hand and led me to the big bed with white sheets and pillows. I watched her sexy ass as she walked and I knew that I’d lay on that ass before morning and get me some of that pussy from behind.

“Lie back on the bed, Josey. I’ll get your cock in my pussy, and I’ll fuck you, the first time. After that, I want you to fuck me anyway you want me, until you can’t fuck anymore, then let me go to sleep with your cock in my pussy,” she told me.

I had my doubts about her getting my cock in her pussy by herself. But when she smiled that wicked smile, I knew if she ever did, I was in for one hell of a ride.

I lay back on the soft bed and it felt like I was swallowed up in the sheets. Jillian was on me before I even stretched my legs out. She was sitting on my belly with my cock up past her ass crack behind her. She leaned over and we kissed, then she attacked my mouth with hers and we fucked each others mouths with our tongues until we were both ready for more.

I pulled her down to suck each of her nipples until they spiked out like tiny pink nails, then I sucked them into my mouth and bit them until she squealed and hunched her pussy on my belly.

When she slid back to let my cock flop forward onto my belly, I was as hard as the bedpost. She bent over, not touching my cock, then scooped it up with her lips to suck me as she looked at me with smoldering eyes.

She let my cock slip from her mouth with a loud wet pop and slid forward to place her pussy right over my cock as she held it upright.

“Jilly, don’t you hurt your pretty pussy. We want to see you fuck Josey many more times these next two weeks,” her mother told her.

“I may be sore when I get through fucking Josey’s cock tonight, but I’ll be ready for more. He told me my ass was his until I married, but tonight, his cock is mine,” she said.

She started screwing her ass round and round as she kept her pussy pressed against my slick cockhead. Her juices were running and mine were too as she kept on screwing and hunching against my cock. She was on her knees and I raised my head to look down at her.

My cockhead was almost halfway inside her small pussy and I wanted to see it when it popped inside. I gave my ass a little upward hunch and she smiled.

“Give me some more of those. I need your cock, Josey. I can fuck you and you know I can. Give me some more just like that and watch my pussy take your fat cock inside me.”

“Here, Jilly. Take another shot of this is scalding hot sex in a glass and it will make your pussy swallow Josey’s cock,” Jacklyn told her as she handed her a shot glass and held one for me to raise up and swallow.

My cock was burning like I had poured the tequila down over it when Jillian bore down on me this time. I looked down between us and my cockhead had her pussy lips pushed inside her pussy as she pressed tighter.

Suddenly, she relaxed and her tight little pussy lips popped out just as I hunched my ass up against her.

“OH-GOD-YES!” she yelled as my cockhead popped all the way inside her.

“Are you alright, Jillian?” I asked and only got that evil grin as an answer.

As she knelt over me with her ass moving like a belly dancer, she took more and more of my cock until she stopped with her eyes wide and her bottom lip between her teeth. This was it. This was her cherry is gone now comes the fun.

She grinned at me when her pussy gulped my cockhead and more than three inches of my cock at once. She never stopped grinning that grin of hers as she kept fucking me faster and faster – harder and harder until she had over half of me inside her pussy.

“Josey, you can fuck me now. I have enough of your cock inside me for us to fuck and I want to get it all the way before we cum the first time. Fuck me, Josey. Fuck me a baby and I’ll love my baby’s daddy forever and ever,” she told me and grinned.

I shoved my ass up just as I caught her ass coming down and forward. I was looking down at her small pussy when it suddenly gulped one more time and took me to my balls.

My cock felt like it just got home, the feeling was so good.

“YES! I have your cock in my belly now. FUCK! I think you may be in my womb as deep as you are!” she said as she looked down at me.

“Fuck me, Baby. You wanted this and you did it yourself, now fuck me and cum on my cock while I fill your sexy body with little Mexican niños.”

“I love this. Each time I move, I feel your cock rubbing against me deep inside and it makes me want more and more. I may be about to cum, Josey. OH FUCK YES! I couldn’t hold it! OHHHHHhhhhh HELLLLllllllll YESSSSSSSSsssss!”

“Let it go, Jillian. Get more than one if you can. I plan to fill your pussy full of cum as many times as I can before your wedding. Hell, I may even sneak a fuck or two after your wedding if I catch you bent over!” I told her and she nodded as she grinned.

She was fucking me like Aunt Rita does and I was ready to fill her full of Mexican Jumping Beans. Her big titties were swinging back and forth and I pulled her down to snag one in my teeth. I wasn’t trying to cause her pain, just give her a little something to remember her first fuck by. I pulled her nipple and sucked on it until she started screaming and screaming as her ass moved faster and faster.

She was leaning forward over me with her hands holding my arms back over my head. I sucked her nipple and she fucked my cock until she started slowing down to make some long, slow, fuck strokes on my cock.

I knew she was close and let my cock go, spraying semen into her until it sprayed out around my cock and puddled on my belly before running between my legs, between my ass crack onto the sheets.

Jillian fell over on my chest, then turned her head to lay next to me.

“I knew the first time I ever saw you, that I’d fuck you for my first time, Josey. I knew that I would carry your baby to the alter when I married Jason too. I knew you would make me cum and cum and cum. I just knew you would! I love your cock and I love you, Josey. I love you enough to have your baby, and when I’m married and move to Collinsville, I’ll want your cock in my pussy even more.”

We were still lying there with her on top of me when Jacklyn and Josalyn brought washcloths to wipe up the cum and clean Jillian’s pussy.

They turned the lights off, but before we went to sleep with me cuddled up against Jillian’s sexy ass and my cock barely inside her pussy, I asked Jacklyn if I could answer her phone if it rang early.

“Of course you can, Josey. We always sleep in when we’re home. Are you expecting an important call?”

“He sure is, Mother. Lucy is supposed to call him early and Mariah and Rylee wanted to call when they got up too.”

“Josey, I hope you fuck all three of them. They are ready to lose their cherries and you’re the best in the world to make it good for them,” she told me.

“What if I needed some help, Jacklyn?”

“I’d love to help you fuck my niece, and Kay’s daughter and niece.”

“What if I wanted to show them how it feels for a girl to have her pussy licked by a woman?”

“If you wanted me to, I would help you do anything you can think of, Josey. I have been starved for sex and I’m going to make up for lost time now that you’ve fucked me and both my daughters. I hope my daughters and I get to fuck every man in the hotels when we have the bridal showers and rehearsals!”

“Josey, I’d love to get my hands and my mouth on Lucy, myself. She has always looked at me like she wanted something extra from me,” Jillian told me.

“Don’t leave me out, Josey. I’d love to suck both their titties and I’d even suck their pussy too it you asked me to,” Josalyn said.


At 6:00 sharp, the phone rang and I was in the kitchen drinking coffee when I grabbed it.

“Morton’s residence,” I answered.

“Josey?”

“Good morning beautiful. I was hoping you would call.”

“I was hoping you would answer too. Momma’s in the shower and she’s in a hurry. If I have to hang up, please stay by the phone so I can call you back.”

“I understand. I hope you and I can see each other a lot over the next two weeks. I think you are sexy as hell, Lucy.”

“Momma told me not to entertain you here while she was at work. I think she’s afraid I may learn about boys if you come over. I’d love to see you though, if there’s a way.”

“When she leaves for work, why don’t you come over here? I’ll let you in and we can visit and do anything we like. That is if you’re not afraid to let me show you all about boys.”

“Can I really? Would you show me everything? I mean, well maybe not the sex part just yet, but kissing and maybe even touching?”

“If I ever kiss your beautiful lips, I may not be able to stop, Lucy. You are so damn beautiful and so fucking sexy. Sorry I said fucking. It was just that you make me crazy when I think of the way you let me touch your breast last night.”

“My friends all have boyfriends and they tell me that their boyfriends talk like that as if there’s nothing wrong saying those words.”

“What words?” I asked and she laughed.

“I’ve never said them out loud, but I’ve thought them to myself before.”

“Tell me now. I want to be the first boy to hear you say fuck.”

“Fuck, fucking, fuck yes, fuck, fuck, fuck me. Well, I didn’t really mean to tell you to fuck me.”

“I’m glad you did though. I’d love to be holding your naked breast again when you tell me to fuck you.”

“I’ve never done anything with boys, Josey. I don’t know all the things they do and want a girl to do with them. Except for the things my girlfriends tell me they do with their boyfriends.”

“What things do they do? Maybe if you’re too shy or not ready to learn yet, we can just talk about what they let their boyfriends to to them.”

“I am shy, Josey. But I want to learn all about boys and what they like for their girlfriends to do with them. I’d be so afraid that Momma would find out and never let me see a boy again. She told me I could have a steady boyfriend next fall when school starts.”

“You would be safe with me, Lucy. I’ve fucked many girls and even fucked grown women, but I’ve never named names before.”

“You Have? You mean you’ve done it with women too? Then you really do know all about sex and boys and girls, don’t you?”

“Done it?”

“Yes, you know. Fucked them.”

“I like the way you say fuck, Lucy. It makes me want to see you naked and show you all about a boy’s body.”

“Would you be naked too?”

“I’d love to be naked with you and show you how to touch and kiss and suck.”

“SUCK? I’ve heard girls whisper about that. Do girls really suck boys?”

“The ones who know how do. I was even taught by a girl how to suck pussy and she told me I was the best ever at it.”

You sucked her PUSSY?”

“Yes. Why? Wouldn’t you let me suck your pussy if we were naked and kissing and touching each other all over?”

“If you really wanted to, I would. Would you teach me how to suck a boy’s thing, I mean his dick?”

“I have a cock, Lucy and I’d love to teach you how to suck my cock.”

“I’d love to learn too. I could tell my friends that I’ve sucked a cock and they would be shocked. Do you, I mean when a girl sucks your cock, do you shoot stuff like my friends tell me their boyfriends do?”

“I shoot a lot of cum and the girls who suck my cock love to swallow it too.”

“Mom will be leaving in a few minutes. It’s not but three blocks to Aunt Jacklyn’s, I could be there in a few minutes. I need to dress though, I sleep in my T-shirt and panties. That’s all I have on now.”

“Does your T-shirt cover your sexy ass?”

“Yes. Well, mostly anyway. Do you really think my ass is sexy? My friends told me I have the sexiest ass of all. I’d like your opinion though.”

“Take your panties off and hurry over in just your T-shirt. I’ll walk you home after we’ve had some fun.”

“REALLY? I will, you know. I love doing crazy things like that with my girlfriends.”

“I love it too and I love a girl who likes to do crazy stuff like that. I even told a friend to pull her clothes off while we rode down the highway in my convertible and she did.”

“I wish you had a convertible here. I’d ride naked with you. Did you fuck her?”

“Yes. Well really, she was so excited she fucked me while I sat in the back seat naked and she straddled my legs.”

“I’d probably be that excited too if I rode naked with you. I feel like I could run over there naked and fuck you right now.”

“Wear your T-shirt, I don’t want any boys or men to see my pussy and my sexy ass girl before we even fuck.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.