Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

I had plenty of time, but I hurried across the street and around the courthouse to the apartment building where Val lives. I found the office and walked in to see an older man and woman sitting over to the side watching TV.

“Can we help you? If you’re looking for an apartment, they’re all rented at this time and we have a long waiting list,” the man said and walked over to the counter.

“What I really came here for was to pay some rent in advance for a friend of my Granny’s. I’m not even sure about her last name, all I ever heard Granny call her was, Val. I’m guessing her name is Valerie.”

“Yes, Valerie Jamison. She works for Miss Mabel.”

“Yes, she’s the one. Granny gave me a blank check and asked me to bring it by and pay a year in advance. She wasn’t sure if you’d be willing to give a discount if we pay cash that far in advance, but she asked me to find out.” I lied about the check, I wanted to pay cash and I wanted a discount.

“We’ve never had anyone pay that far in advance before, but I’d be glad to knock off $20.00 a month to get that much in advance.”

“How much is a month’s rent to begin with?”

$325.00 per month.”

“Make it $300.00 even and I’ll give it all to you in cash right now.”

“Young man, do you really have that much cash on you? If you do, we got us a deal.”

“I’ll need a receipt on this too. Made out to Josey Ruiz. Uh, my Granny told me to have it put in my name. She’s trying to get me set up with some business opportunities and she wants me to have some expenses.”

Shit I almost messed up there.

“Who is your Granny? That is if you don’t mind me asking,” the woman asked as she came over to write me a receipt and count the money again as I counted it out on the counter.

“Miss Early Ramsey.”

“Miss Early is your Granny?”

“Yes, Ma’am. Do you know her?”

“Hon, everyone knows Miss Early, or knows of her if they don’t.”

“You said she wanted you to start some business investments, would you be interested in owning an apartment building? We have this place listed and we’d make you a deal if you could pay us in cash. I mean, make payments in cash so the taxes wouldn’t eat it up. I wouldn’t expect you to pay cash for it all at once,” the man said and I looked at him and grinned.

Granny told me we needed to buy something and show some expenses. What better than an apartment building to start with?

“How many apartments do you have here and how old is the building?”

“We have 24 units. It’s only 7 years old. We built it in 1950 ... well, our two sons built it for us. They build houses and they wanted to do this for us to have some income. It’s more than made us a good living and we’ve saved every penny except for repairs, which me and my sons do ourselves – and we keep it in tip-top condition. The realtor told us we should get at least seventy-five to eighty thousand if we could find a buyer.”

“Would you let me have it inspected? Could you show me a clear title, and help me get a warranty deed on the place? If everything checks out, I’d offer you sixty-five thousand, lump sum, cash money in hundred dollar bills as long as you keep our deal quiet. You tell one soul how much or who bought it and I’ll be one mad-ass Mexican, plus my Granny Ramsey would show her mean streak.”

“You mean lump sum, all in cash, at sixty-five thousand?” the woman asked and looked at her husband. I saw them nod and knew I was on the way to owning my own apartment building.”

“We’ll even sign a contract stating what you just said. With that, we could move down to the coast where it’s warmer in winters and buy us a nice house and have money to live on the rest of our lives,” the man told me.

I picked up my receipt and looked at the name on it as we shook hands.

“Mr. Morris, I’ll have a qualified building contractor come by and inspect the building. I’ll call you and tell you his name before he comes. I hope it all checks out like you said. If it does, I’ll meet you at the courthouse in Mr. Harp’s office and we’ll close the deal.”

“Do you know Mr. Fisher too?” the man asked.

“Yes Sir. I work under him for the county.”

“Young man, you don’t look old enough to work for a living, but I’ll say one thing for you, you’re one of the best businessmen I’ve ever come across and had the pleasure to do business with.”

“Thank you, Sir, and thank you too, Ma’am. I need to run, but I’ll call you in a day or so.”

“If you buy this place, we’ll owe you some money back for this rent,” the woman said before I got to the door.

“We’ll just let it go against the price, if that’s alright with you.”

“You bet it is, hope to see you soon, Josey.”

When I got back to the diner, I went behind the counter and poured my own cup of coffee. Val and Miss Mabel were as busy as I’ve ever seen this place, but I’d never been in here this time of day. I suppose a lot of folks come by after work or come eat an early supper.

Adele came swishing her ass through the door, looking like a million dollars worth of diamonds and gold, as she ushered her two boys back to where I was. Her smile was like sunshine, she was so happy.

“Marco – Mario, this is Josey Ruiz, he’s the one I was telling you about who bought us the new car and helped me find a job here at this diner,” Adele told them and I stood up to shake hands.

Both of them stepped up with a smile and shook my hand.

“OK, which one of you is which? I can’t tell you apart,” I told them and they laughed.

“I am Mario and he is Marco. Today anyway,” one of them said and they laughed again.

“Now that you’ve had your fun, tell Josey the truth,” Adele told them.

“I’m Marco,” the one on my right said.

“I’m Mario,” the other one told me.

“Adele, why don’t you take their orders? I’m sure they’re hungry after going to school all day. You may as well start earning your money anyway,” I told her and reached over on the cabinet behind me and tossed her an clean apron.

“What would you boys like to eat? I’m buying,” I told them and handed each of them a small, folded cardboard menu to look at.

“You mean we can order anything?” Mario asked.

“Yep, tell this good looking waitress what you want and she’ll take it to the cook and they’ll fix it for you.”

“Josey, our mom really does look good today, don’t she?” Marco asked, looking up at his mom.

“She sure does. She has two handsome young sons too.”

“You’re Mexican like we are, aren’t you, Josey?” Marco asked.

“I sure am, and I want to be best friends with both of you, if you’ll let me.”

“Heckkkkk yeah, we’ll let you. We’d be glad to be best friends with you. You bought us that pretty blue car and Mom said we’re moving to town too because you helped her with a lot of other stuff today.”

“What are you going to eat, Josey?” Mario asked, and I picked up a menu from where they were kept between the napkin holder and the sugar shaker.

“I think I’d like to have a regular cheeseburger with everything on it, an order of fries and a Coke. What about you two?”

“Yeah, that sounds good to me. Mom, I’ll have what Josey said,” Marco told her.

“Put me down for one like it, Mom. I want what Josey said too,” Mario said and turned to look up at Adele.

I looked up and she had tears in her eyes. I almost got them myself, I was so proud for her and her boys.

Hell, it was just like I was seeing me sitting there back when I was 6 years old.

“I’ll be right back with your Cokes,” Adele said and I watched her walk around the counter to turn the order in.

“Boy, Mom looks really good today. She sure is smiling a lot,” Mario said.

“Yeah, and you should have seen us when we got off the bus today out there at Kendall’s Store, Josey. We heard a car horn honking and we looked around to see who it was. All the boys and girls looked over there when we did, to see Mom waving her hand out the window of that pretty blue car and we took off over there,” Mario was telling me.

“Yeah, and she told us to come around and get in, that we were going to town. We got in and both of us rode in the front seat all the way to town and Mom was just smiling and telling us all about who you are and all the things you were helping us with,” Marco told me his part.

“Yeah and she said you were friends with everybody, and asked us if we wanted to be your friends too and we told her that we did before we even met you. We like you a lot already, Josey. We like seeing our Mom happy and we’re glad she has a job now because she never had any money before and she cried a lot because she couldn’t buy us things,” Mario spoke up just about the time Miss Mabel came over.

“Miss Mabel, this is Mario and Marco Piña, Adele’s sons,” I told her, and the boys looked at her and smiled when she reached out with both arms.

“You boys come give Mabel a big ol’ hug.”

Damn if both of them didn’t jump right up out of their chairs and reach for her at the same time.

“You are such handsome young men. I’m glad I got to meet both of you. I’ll be leaving here in the morning to go live with my two granddaughters in Florida. I hope both of you will let Josey be your friend. He’ll teach you a lot about how to be a man,” Miss Mabel told them, then looked up at me and smiled.

“Heckkkkk yeah, we like Josey already.”

Before their cheeseburgers were ready, both of them had sucked the last of their Cokes out of their glasses.

Val came by and I introduced the boys to her. They were grinning when she held her arms out to them for a hug.

Adele brought our burgers and fries out and took their glasses for a refill.

“When we finish our cheeseburgers, we’ll take a ride through town while your mom helps Miss Mabel and Val with the supper crowd,” I told them.

“Mom showed us your car when we got here. Can we ride in it with the top down?” Marco asked.

“It’s a little bit cool, but at least the rain has stopped. I guess we could ride a few blocks real slow with the top down and look in the store windows.”

“Heckkkkk yeah! We like you more and more, Josey. You like to do the same things we like to do.”

We ate the last of our cheeseburgers and the twins used their last French fry to mop up the remaining ketchup from their plates.

“Adele, we’re going to ride through town with the top down on my car, we won’t be gone long. We’ll be back way before closing time,” I told her when she stopped by to clear the table.

“It sure kind of cool to be riding with the top down, isn’t it? The boys don’t have coats with them.”

“We’ll just ride a few blocks then put it back up.”

“Marco, you and Mario behave yourself or Josey will dust your britches for you.”

“They’ll be alright. I need to stop and get gas and make a couple of more stops, but we’ll be back in a little bit.”

I caught Val coming toward the back as we started for the door.

“Val, I’m taking the twins for a ride. Do you think you and I could take one later, after we get them settled in your apartment?”

“Josey, I told Adele she could be with us. I really like her a lot already and I’m so glad you brought her by here. We’ll wait if we need to, I’d feel better if she were with us tonight, since it’s her first night here with me.”

“I’ll see you shortly. We’ll think of something, either that, or I’ll come back tomorrow night. I want you, Val.”

“You’re going to get your fill of me too if I ever get my hands on you again. I was nervous and scared the first time. I’ll show you what a hot-ass is this time.”

“Fire that hot-ass up and show me, Baby.”


We stopped at the Amoco filling station I always use and the man was getting more used to me now.

“Josey, are these your younger brothers?”

“Yep, they just got here today and we’re just out messing around until Mom gets off work.”

“It sure is cool, I hope they have jackets in the car. With that top down, I mean.

“They do.”


“I need to stop here at Yung’s Department Store and buy me a new jacket. Let’s raise the top and you boys can latch it for me.”

“Heckkkkk yeah, we can.”

Hua and Yin were both in the store when we went in. I knew it wouldn’t be long until they would close, but I did have a few things I needed to buy.

“Hua, we need to buy three leather jackets like all the men and boys are wearing now. These boys are some of my best friends and they need some cowboy boots like I wear if you have their size. We need some jeans, winter shirts, and some T-shirts and some underwear and socks for them too. Better get them about 6 sets apiece of everything.

“I’m going in here with Yin and try on some things to see how they fit.”

“Hua take good care of these handsome young men. They look so much like Josey.”

“They do in a way, don’t they?

“I wish they were my boys, to tell the truth.”

“Marco, you and Mario go with Miss Hua and she’s going to find you some boots like mine and some new jeans too. I’ll be over here with Yin and when you get back, I’ll let Yin help you with some more clothes.”

“But Josey, we can’t afford new clothes,” Marco told me.

“We can now, your Mom is working.”

“OK.”


“Hurry, Josey. I have my panties off already and my pussy wants some of your pretty cock.”

“Stand here in front these curtains like the last time, when I fucked your momma in her ass.”

“Not in MY ass!”

“No. No. I want your pussy, Yin.”

“Get some of Yin’s pussy, Josey. I love fucking, don’t you?”

“I’m beginning to love it, Yin. The more pussy I get the more I love fucking, and you and Hua have the best Chinese pussy I’ve ever fucked.”

“Do we really?”

“Yep.”

“You have the biggest cock I have ever fucked too, Josey!”

“Really?”

“Yep.”

I had just deposited a good double helping of cum in Yin’s pussy and zipped up when Hua came back with her arms loaded, followed by Marco and Mario, both with their arms loaded.

“Josey, we still have to get boot and sock and underwear. We have all the rest,” Hua told me.

“Why don’t Yin help them with the boots and socks so Hua can find something that fits me?”

“Yes, Yin will help Marco and Mario. Won’t you, Yin?”

“Yes, Momma. Josey has some really good news for us Chinese women. Tell her, Josey.”

Yin took the boys’ hands and led them over to the boot racks. I watched them and smiled when they looked the boots over.

“Josey, what is good news you have for us?”

“I have decided that you and Yin have the best Chinese pussy I have ever fucked.”

“Really, Josey?”

“Yep, and I would really like to have some more real quick too.”

“Josey, you get behind curtain like first time we fuck. Get all you want of Chinese pussy you see back there. Get you some good Chinese butt too while you so close to the hole.”

“Bend over this table, Hua. I want the best there is and I know the Yung family has the best.”

Yes we do, get you some, Josey!

“Ooooooweeee and HOT-DAMN. Ride my Chinese ass, Cowboy.”


When I paid for the clothes, Hua and Yin helped us carry all of the shopping bags out to the car. Marco and Mario were each wearing a new set of clothes including their new leather G-1 bomber jackets with the fur collars turned up.

They were wearing new cowboy boots and hats like the ones I wear. They were carrying new baseball caps with St. Louis Cardinals emblem on them and both were wearing a big smile as we loaded up.


“Josey, you can’t keep doing things like this for us. People will start to wonder where I’m getting the money to buy a new car and all new clothes for my boys,” Adele fussed when we walked in.

The diner had slowed down, but there were still many late diners still finishing up their meals.

“Adele, do you want your skirt pulled up and your naked ass spanked right here on one of these tables?” I asked and she laughed.

I do, but I’d never be able to face my sons again!

“I asked Miss Mabel if she’d mind watching the boys for about 30 to 45 minutes after the diner crowd thins down. She told me to take both of you over there and let each of you thank me properly. I think Miss Mabel is a lot smarter than most people give her credit for.”

“She just told Val and me back in the kitchen what she told you. I laughed and Val’s face turned red. I can’t wait to go over there. I’m excited and I hope you can give me one more of those super cums like today out there in Daisy’s new car.”


Miss Mabel was making Marco and Mario a chocolate milkshake when we left. I told them that we’d be back in a few minutes, that we had to move some things around in the bedroom where they’d be sleeping. That was good enough for them and I didn’t really lie.

I didn’t take my weed in with us, but I did slip two of the brown-paper wrapped bundles of 100 dollar bills into my shirt. I knew it was going to be a long time before Val and Adele would be making a good living and I wasn’t going to let them go without.

We walked across the street, then around the courthouse to the apartment building. Val had her key in one hand and her uniform in another when we got to her door. Adele was naked too before we walked inside.

“We don’t have long, Josey and both of us want you,” Val told me as soon as we were in the living room with the door closed.

I was already loosening my jeans and shoving them down to my boot tops. I pulled the two bundles of money out of my shirt and put them next to the couch arm when I turned to sit with my cock standing up proud and waiting.

“She’s right, Josey. We’ve decided that all we want tonight, is some hard fast fucking and two pussies full of cum. If we ever get the chance to get on your ass again with both of us together, we’ll want to whole works,” Adele told me.

“Damn, what a beautiful cock. Get on him and fuck yourself a baby in your belly, Val. I want to hold his cock up for you and I hope you don’t mind it I get excited and want to touch you. Daisy and I did that today and my pussy is still singing about it,” Adele told her.

“Just help me get this big fucker in my pussy and you can do any damn thing you want. I’ve never even been in a room with a man and another woman. I already know that when your turn comes to ride Josey’s cock, I’m going to be right next to your ass too,” Val told her, then turned with her knees on either side of my legs and scooted up to press her titties to my face.

Adele raked my cockhead back and forth across Val’s pussy and she was already wet. I felt her sink a little lower into the couch cushion as Adele guided me true.

I looked up at Val and she was smiling at me as she lowered herself just a little more. I raised up and licked her right nipple and she jerked just a little. I sucked her right nipple into my mouth and she leaned closer.

“Fuck me, Josey. I want your baby and your Granny wants me to have a baby by you.”

“Fuck me, Val. Fuck your pussy down on my cock and get yourself a good cum. I’ll fill you with enough cum to make you and Granny both happy. Come on, Val. Fuck your pussy down on my cock and let me shoot cum deep in your womb.”

“OH FUCK! That was more than I was ready for, Josey. I can take it though, raise your ass up and give me another one like that. Here comes my pussy and we’re going to leave here with your baby in my belly.”

Val lowered her ass down until I was balls deep inside her pussy. She was slow-fucking me at first, then she began to really ride my cock.

“Ride my rocky horse, Val.”

She was sitting astraddle me with her knees on the couch. Her ass was sliding back and forth as my cock slammed into her pussy deeper and deeper. I knew she was getting close and she was wasting no time getting there. I wanted to be there with her when she got her cum and raised my ass to give her all I had.

I felt a hand sliding between my legs and Val screamed when Adele’s fingers raked my cock and her pussy at the same time. I blasted her pussy full of cum and Val slumped down against me, letting my cock find it’s way to her cervix.

“Damn, I love getting my cum with your cock buried deep inside my pussy like that, Josey. I felt your cum spurting out at the same time I got mine,” Val said and rolled off me to twist around with her legs on the back of the couch and her back on the cushion with her head hanging off.

“Get on his slick cock, Adele. I know he can cum at least twice in a row. I want to lie here and watch you take his cock in your pussy while his cum finds my womb and makes us a baby,” Val told her.

Adele was sitting on my cock just like Val had been and I reached back to pull her ass cheeks forward as she fucked me back and forth. Her pussy is just as small and tight ad Val’s and she was already squeezing my cock like she was close.

I leaned forward and sucked her right nipple into my mouth and she screamed.

Val jumped up from where she lay and clamped her hand over Adele’s mouth. I reached up and put my hand behind Val’s head, pulled her head around in front of Adele’s face. They looked at each other, then at me before they kissed.

Adele’s pussy felt like it was going to pull my cock off when Val wrapped her arms around her and they sucked mouths until Adele and I had fucked our cums out of each other.

“MY GOD, VAL! That was the second time I’ve kissed a woman in my life and my pussy still hurts from cumming so hard on Josey’s cock,” Adele told her.

“That may have been your second time to kiss a woman, but it was my first. When we kissed, I got my cum too, it was so fucking good.”

As soon as they were up and washing pussies, I washed my cock and we dressed. They were still in the bathroom, making plans for living together and working together. I grabbed Adele’s small red purse and put a bundle of hundred dollar bills in it. I looked around for Val’s purse and finally found it under the edge of the couch. I had just stuffed a bundle inside her purse and still had it in my hand when they came in the living room.

“I saw your purse under the couch when I stood up,” I told her and tossed it on the couch next to Adele’s.

By the time I helped them close up the diner and said goodbye to Miss Mabel, it was nearly 7:00. I told Marco and Mario I’d see them tomorrow after school, then hugged Val and Adele in front of them.

“We want a hug too, Josey,” Marco told me and I stooped to grab both of them.

They piled into Adele’s new car and I waved to them as she crossed the street to drive around the courthouse.


I wasn’t hungry when I got home, but after I hugged and kissed all my beautiful, pregnant women, I sat at the table across from Granny and drank a glass of iced tea.

“Josey, I called Harp today and told him to be on the lookout for us some property to buy in your name. He told me about Jack Parker and his daddy, Roy, listing the Amoco bulk plant, and Jack’s service station. They’re selling out and moving down to Gulfport. I told him we wanted it. We need to be in his office tomorrow morning and close the deal.”

“I have another deal I’d like to get your help on, Granny. I talked to Mr. Bill Donavan today and he’s selling his farm, home, all his livestock, and farm equipment. He’s moving his wife to Ashton to put her in a home and he’s going to live over there close to her. I told him we wanted it and he said he’d be fair with us.”

“You’re getting some fine farmland there, Josey. That farm will make Three and a half to four bales of cotton per acre each and every year. We’ll meet with him anytime he wants to meet and close that deal too. I told Harp that you wanted to buy the Garcia’s place from Celle and Lilia and he’s getting the papers ready on that one. You’re going to be a rich land and real estate baron, in no time the way things are going,” Granny told me.

“I made another deal tonight. I bought the apartment complex where Val lives and I’m going to pay cash for it!”

“Harp told me that it was listed, but we never did talk anymore about that one. I’m sure you got a good deal?”

“Oh yes. They were told they could possibly get seventy-five to eighty thousand for it. I bought it for sixty-five cash, with payment in full after it passes inspection.”

“Josey, I’m so proud of you. You’re becoming a shrewd young businessman,” Momma told me.

“We’re all proud of you, Josey. Now, tell us where you’ll live, if you buy all these places with apartments and homes already on them,” Aunt Rita said.

“I’ll still live here, of course, but I’d like to have some work done on Mr. Bill’s place and fix it up with some modern fixtures like Momma’s and Granny’s, so I could stay there some too.”

“That’s a great idea, Josey. A young man needs his privacy at times and what better place than out in the country on a fine farm like Bill Donavan’s place?

“We’ll talk to Homer Skelley and get that road paved out past your new place right away.”

“Can we do it that easy?” I asked and laughed at Granny.

“We can do it just that easy!”


The next morning Granny and I left for town in separate cars right after breakfast. Granny was on the county planning commission and she had a meeting this morning.

We met Mr. Harp at the diner and drank coffee until it was time to open his office.


“Josey, Judge Homer Skelley called me at home last night and told me that the he wanted the county planning commission put in a bid for the Garcia place. I told him that Early and you had already agreed to buy it.

“He asked me to see if you would consider a proposal from the county.”

“What sort of proposal, Mr. Harp?”

“He said it would be beneficial to the county if you did in fact buy the property, if you would consider leasing the county the airstrip and hangar, as a municipal airport.”

“How would that work, Harp? This is news to me, but I suppose this will all come out in our meeting today with the state and regional airport planning commission,” Granny asked and I’m glad she did.

“He told me they already had some funds from the state and federal government set aside to start on a municipal airport, but the funds had been cut back and they were afraid they’d never get enough to purchase the land and build what it will take to meet government specs.

“What he proposed to me was, they will use their existing funds to extend and widen the runway, build a taxi strip for inbound and outbound planes, and build an office building next to the hangar with you a private office included, Josey. They will even put up a beacon and have personnel at the airport 24-7-365.”

“What’s the catch?” I asked.

“No catch. The airport has to meet government specs, meaning it must be capable of landing a commercial passenger plane in an emergency. They will build it to specs, sign a 50 year lease on the airstrip and pay you seven thousand a month for allowing them to name the strip, Collins County Municipal Airport so they can continue to get their government funds monthly. If you will agree to this before the meeting, we will tell the state delegation the good news and we’ll have our new airport.”

“Do it Mr. Harp. Granny and I will sign all the papers when you and Judge Skelley have them ready.”

“Now then, Alvin Morris also called me late yesterday. He told me that he had already made a deal with you to buy his apartments. I scolded him but then told him I’d let him off without a fee since he sold it to you. I had already contacted a contractor who’s in the appraisal business also, to have him inspect the building. I hope you’ll let him do the inspection, Josey, so I don’t lose his fee on the deal too.”

“Tell him to inspect it and if it looks good, I’ll pay the Morris’. I’ll go ahead pay the contractor’s fee today if you’ll tell me how much it is,” I told him.

“His fee is normally two hundred dollars on a building that large, but he gives me a fifty dollar discount because I give him all of my business. I’ll pass that along to you if you’ll let him do your inspecting from now on too.”

“You got it.”

“Now, tell me what else we need to talk about,” he said as we stood up to leave.

“Bill Donavan wants to sell Josey his 1280 acre farm – farm house, tenant houses, equipment, livestock and everything else out there,” Granny told him.

You’ve got to be kidding me!”

“No. We want you to set up a meeting with him as soon as you can. We need to have that place ready for spring planting,” Granny told him.

“Then lets go to my office and I’ll call him before our meeting.”

“I’ll be right there,” I told them and stood behind the counter, waiting for Adele and Val to come by. They were so busy we barely had time to wave and say hi.

When both of them came to me smiling, I motioned for them to step behind the counter with me. I was in the middle and when they crowded close, I slipped both hands down to cup each of their butts.

“That feels good and you make us want to fuck you right here but we need to get back to work, Josey,” Val told me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.