Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 102

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 102 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

I hugged Reina and pulled Belle close to hug her with us. “I really enjoyed our trip. I feel like I’ve made best friends with two good friends while we were together.”

“That’s a good way to put it, Josey. I feel the same way and I know Belle does too.”

Belle told me, “Be sure and let us know when the cattle-train leaves Fort Dodge, and we’ll bring our horses over.”

“Do we need to bring some of our other horses from the Montague Farm?”

“No, we’ll have plenty. Rick went to a friend of ours and bought six more, since we’ll need them when the cattle arrive and we put the Cowboys to work.”

“Have you hired anyone yet?”

“We have, and we even put the old man we told you about, and his two daughters on the payroll. They were about to go to work for another outfit south of here a ways.”

“Good. I want to be sure each of them have a Jeep, in addition to their horses. I want them to be armed also.”

“We all agree on that. There are too many varmints on that river – two and four legged - not to have a rifle.”

“Give me another hug and a kiss. I wish we had time, we’d get down on the floor of this plane again.”

Belle told me, “Josey, I know you’ve given Reina and me a baby, after the way we fucked flying there, and our day and night of fun in Fort Dodge. As soon as we know for sure we’re pregnant, we’d like to get together and celebrate the occasion.”

“Just let me know. I love y’all and I sure do love your pussy too.”

Reina told me, “Josey, you love pussy - period.”

“Bye Y’all.”

I stepped down off the ramp with my new satchel and my bag of clothes. Before they had the plane in the air, my girls were all over me.

Bailey was first to nearly tackle me. “Josey, we have missed you so much. We’ve been busy though, until it rained last night and early this morning.”

“How much rain did we get? Have you heard?”

“Kellie called on the radio and said they had almost an inch and a half in their gauge. Granny called and she got an inch. Mr. Kendall called and he got an inch at the store.”

“Must have covered all of our farmland then – I hope so anyway.”

Beth was right behind her and I grabbed her as she laughed, “Josey, we sure did have fun, helping get the corn and grain sorghum planted. Buddy stayed late yesterday and finished spraying. We could see the dark clouds back in the west, and we were hoping he’d get through.

“We heard Hank talking to Rondo and Chuck this morning, and Hank said we got a really good rain on the Lunsford Farm, but he didn’t say how much.”

“That’s great news. Did you hear anyone say anything about those fields we planted across the levee?”

“We haven’t heard anything about them yet.”

“Let me hug these Kendall sisters and get me some of their sugar too.”

“Josey, we love hauling seed and helping load the the planters, and we love our Jeeps too,” Alisha told me, as I pulled Ashley close to us for a hug and a kiss.

Ashley told me, “Josey, we’re ready for you, whenever you have time to fuck us.”

“We’ll get some more of our really good fucking soon, Baby. Just keep helping us on the farm.”

Haley was next and I knew this girl is horsing as soon as she pressed her pussy against my cock. “Josey, you weren’t gone but a day and a half, but just knowing you weren’t here, made us miss you.”

“I’m back now and we have some unfinished business to take care of.”

“We sure do and Diedre and I want our business to take place over across the levee where got our pussies sucked, the day we met you.”

“We’ll do that just as soon as we can. How’s everything at the Montague Farm?”

“We’re having a great time over there with Kellie and Stella. Phoebe is lots of fun and she said she’s waiting for you to come over so she can be your lover.”

Be my lover?

“That’s what I asked her too and she laughed, then told me she wasn’t sure she could say fuck in front of Diedre and me. We told her that we were ready to fuck you our first time too ... Damn, Josey, we thought we have some big titties, hers are huge and they’re perfect too.”

“You’re making me hot. Let me get my arms around your sister.”

“Diedre, you sure do look good, Baby. You and Haley have been driving tractors naked haven’t you?”

“Yes, but when the men are there, we put our shirts and shorts on.”

“Good, I don’t want no man seeing any of my girls naked.”

“We don’t want them seeing us naked either, we’re your girls and as soon as we can, we want to give our pussies to you.”

“We’ll make it happen soon. Let me get my hands on these beautiful Italian sisters over here. I’ve been waiting for them too long as it is.”

They came at me just like I like them – all three at once.

“Calleen, have y’all been working over on Granny’s Farm before it rained you out?”

“We sure have, Josey. She even sent someone after us at dinner time so we could eat with her, your Momma, Aunt Rita, and the other girls.”

“Let me get my hands on Shirelle. I want all of you to be with me one day - or night – soon as we can – just the four of us.”

“We’re ready, Josey.”

“Shirelle, you’re just as beautiful as ever, and I do believe, you and your sisters are getting darker working in the sun. Have you been tanning those big titties?”

“We sure have and we’re like the rest of your girls, we’re ready for you now. We’ve been on the pill long enough, and we want some of your cock.”

“I just told Calleen that we need to get together, just us four one night or one rainy day. We have some catching up to do.”

“We know you’re busy, but when you’re ready for us, just let us know. We’re ready for you.”

“We’ll make it special when we get together.”

“Lisette, come here, Baby. I see some really brown titties inside your shirt too. I just told Calleen and Shirelle we’ll get together soon, just the four of us and we’ll have fun when we do.”

“I’m ready for you, Josey - just like my sisters. I heard Haley telling you about Phoebe, and if there’s a way, we would love to be there when she takes your big cock in her pussy. That girls makes us want to fuck her, she’s so sexy - and when she’s naked, she is really hot,”

“We need to plan that party soon, too. I need to get by and visit Stella and Kellie as soon as I can.”

“They said to tell you Hi and come see them.”

I was headed toward the office door when Shelly ran out to meet me. “Josey! We’re sure glad you came back early. We have missed seeing you and hearing you on the radio.”

“I’m glad we were able to take care of business and come home early too. I’ve missed all of you. Where is Sheila?”

“She’s on the phone.”

I walked in and Sheila was waving for me to come over. I thought she was going to hand me the phone, but she stood to put her arm around my neck, kissed my cheek then sat back down.

“Where are you now, Rondo?”

When she said that, I reached for the phone. She put her hand over the mouthpiece and told me, “Rondo’s over at the Glendale Farm, and someone has broken in the shop. He’s using the shop phone now, and he thinks they may still be in the house.”

“Tell him I’ll be there in twenty minutes.”

I ran out the door and into the hangar to get my truck. The girls ran after me and I told them, “I’ll see y’all later, I need to meet Rondo at the Glendale Farm.”

By the time I stopped talking, I was out the hangar door and racing toward the back-road that leads across another farm, and comes out on the back side of the Montague Farm. I had only been this way once, but I knew where it comes out on the County Line Road south of the Montague Home.

I was driving like hell, and thought of my guns. I felt under the seat and felt two of the .45s lying on a pile cloths. I could see two of the M1 – Carbines standing in the corner, behind my seat. I nearly lost it, on my turn, as I hit the gravel on the shoulder of the County Line Road.

My mind was racing, and I knew I couldn’t come up to the house from the middle of the farm. I passed the first turnoff and cut down the dirt road that runs beside the levee. I wanted to come up behind the house and shop. I could see Rondo’s pickup parked under some trees out away from the shop, and headed that way. Just as I slid to a stop and reached back for a rifle, I saw him stick his head out of the shop. I waved for him to come around to the passenger side and opened the door for him to get in.”

“Tell me what we’ve got, Rondo.”

“Josey, I think there are three of them. All I saw were three going inside the house. They look like young White men, no older than us. They found the suitcases under the tarp, but near as I can tell, only three of the suitcases are missing where they cut the tiedown ropes.”

“I’m sure they have guns - I have my two M-1s and two .45s in here.”

“I have my two M-1s and my .45.”

“How did they get here? Have you seen a vehicle?”

“No, I parked out back, under the shade of that big oak, near those two storage sheds and walked over to check the doors of the shop. I saw this lock was open and I knew someone had a key. At that time, I didn’t know they were still here, and walked around the west side of the shop, looking for footprints. I saw where they had walked this way along the turnrow, from the direction of that cotton-pen we unloaded. I didn’t see any vehicles back that way and wondered if they had come in from the river, where it makes that sharp bend - near where we caught Sheriff Jones and his sister-in-law fucking.”

“If there aren’t any vehicles and you saw footprints, we’ll assume they did walk in.”

I saw he had a set of handcuffs hooked to his belt, and I pulled a set off my mirror and told him, “I’ll take the front, and you stay here to watch the back door. If they come out, wait until they’re off the porch. Then - shoot to kill - before they can get back inside. If I hear you shoot, I’ll come around the south side of the house – so watch for me...

“If they come out the front and you hear me shoot, you come around the north side of the house. I’ll be watching for you...

“Now, give me a slow twenty-count, then get ready. I’m going to rap on the front porch with my gun barrel. That should make them come see who - or what it is.

“Watch your back, Josey.”

“Watch your back Rondo.”

From where we were behind the shop, was about a hundred and fifty feet to the south side of the house. This was the only place they could see me, and then, they’ll have to be looking out an upstairs window.

I was counting as I ran, and as soon as I was at the far corner of the house, I looked down the front side where the porch is. I didn’t see anyone and ran to the next tree, nearest the steps. On my count of twenty, I reached out with my .45 and rapped hard, seven times, on the wooden porch.

I was behind the big oak with good view of the front door when the first one stepped out and looked around.

I heard one of them inside say, “Can you see who’s out there?”

I don’t see anyone. Must have been a limb hit the porch.”

That was no limb. Wait there, I’ll get Ronny down here and we’ll be right out.”

I don’t remember ever meeting a Ronny before – but then I thought of the boy Elizabeth said was her ex-boyfriend - Ronny Davis. He’s supposed to be in college. Surely it’s not him.

I didn’t have long to think about it, as the three young men walked out onto the porch with guns in their hands. I let the last one walk down the steps, and when they looked toward the levee, I stepped out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.