Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 98

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 98 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

The actual meeting of the Cattleman’s Association went better than I ever thought it would. They did have us come up to the stage so everyone could see us as they introduced us.

I learned later that the price of cattle wasn’t discussed during the meeting, because only those involved in a large sale such as ours, would be told what the prices were. The thing I like about their association is, even the little guys can consolidate their small herds and get the same price as the big guys. To me, this is what an association is for. If anyone wants more money and can get it, they have the right to drop out of the association, but that’s it. They can’t come back in for five years.

The moderator called for an approval vote on both bids - Belle and Reina had previously submitted, and only three members abstained. The rest of them voted to take our offers. As it turned out, we were going to pay $1.93 cents per hundredweight - less – than the price of prime, 400-450 pound beef cattle on the Chicago Board of Trade at today’s close. Just roughly figuring, I came up with a savings of $104,000.00 - plus-or-minus - depending on the average weight – that we’ll receive by buying twelve thousand head of cattle from the association, at a dollar under market - at auction, then adding the loading, and other fees back in.

This hundred and four thousand will more than offset any additional fees - like loading fees, and watering the herd at the KC Stockyards. Of which, it was announced, the association would split with us.

At the end of the meeting, and just before they adjourned, it was announced that the voting on both herds was done in order for us to stay over tomorrow and Saturday, without another meeting - and enjoy the Fort Dodge, Iowa hospitality.

At 3:00 in the afternoon, we were riding with Hannah, Allison, Hennessy, and Mary Ellen, out to the Olsen’s ranch. The first thing I noticed about the four of them once we were on the road – each of them have unbuttoned their shirts down past their breasts. There was no doubt – they had removed their bras.

There were seven of us in the station wagon and this private party was beginning to develop well before we arrived at the ranch.

Hannah asked Belle, “Belle, since you and your sisters are from Texas, can you teach us how to two-step?”

“Sure - Reina and I love two-stepping and we can have each of you, including Josey, two-stepping in a matter of minutes.”

I told them, “I’m not good at those spins and turns. I’m okay making it around the dance floor - as long as I don’t have to two-step backwards.”

Reina told me, “Josey, as smooth as you walk and as easy as you move, we’ll have you wanting to ask all the girls and women to dance.”

“I’m not sure about that. I’d rather slow-dance.”

Allison told me, “All of us girls in this car would love to dance every slow song with you, but you’re going to be so popular, even the married women will want to rub bellies with you - and rub their pussies against your cock.”

Hannah told me, “Josey, I have a bottle of our favorite muscle relaxer under my seat, if you, Reina, and Belle would like to take a shot with us.”

Belle asked her what she had - and Hannah said, “Jose Cuervo - of course.”

Hennessy told us, “I have a full bottle of that liquid sex over here too, if anyone wants to get wild with us and really have fun today, tonight and tomorrow.”

Reina looked at me, “Josey, would you do tequila shooters with us, if all six of us girls offered you some pussy?”

“Y’all don’t know what you’re getting yourselves into, drinking that wicked stuff with me amongst you.”

Allison asked, “Why Josey? Doesn’t it make you feel - like it makes us feel?”

“I got so damned fucked up on that shit down in Jackson, Mississippi the last two weeks of December - through New Years Eve – that to this day, I’m afraid to show my face back there, for fear there may be a gang of husbands and daddy’s waiting to ambush me.”

Hennessy said, “Sounds like you may have screwed a few wives, and got a few girls our age, pregnant.

“You’re close, but it wasn’t just a few – it was every one of them who were willing to have a few snorts of that Mexican Sex Oil, then grease my cock with it when it started seeping from their pussies.”

Belle spoke up, “When Reina and I were in high school, back in Texas, we would always have a bottle of tequila under our front seat. We’d make our friends swipe their fingers through their pussy and smear it on the mouth of the bottle before they took a straight shot.”

Allison asked her, “Did you do that when you were with boys?”

“They never knew what made them so damn horny, but it was our pussy juice mixed with that fucking Mexican Sex Oil - Josey was just telling you about.”

Hannah had a question, and this one set the tone for the night. “Did you and Reina swipe your fingers through your pussy, before you took a drink?”

“We love pussy and we love tequila. Mix them together, and we get addicted after two shots straight from the bottle and two licks straight from the pussy.”

“Do you really love pussy that much?” Hennessy asked.

“We probably love pussy as much as Josey. Do you girls love pussy - or - are you just a bunch of pussies pretending to love tequila - so you can lick pussy juice off the bottle instead of licking the split?”

Hennessy told her, “I’d gladly lick your split, if you’ll lick my split at the same time, so I could learn how to do it right.”

OH HELL – HERE WE GO – I thought, as I reached for Reina’s bottle, twisted the top off and tossed it out the window.

“Two glugs, Josey!” they yelled.

I didn’t want to be knee deep in this bottle when we get to the Olsen’s, so I cut my glugs short. I knew this shit would make it back around between now and the next five miles.

As that soothing, warm feeling spread through my body, a thought crossed my mind about these four hot-ass young women who have all but thrown themselves at me. Hell, not only me. Now, they’re talking about eating pussy. FUCK - I forgot what my thought was about already. Whatever it was, it will come back around, like this half-full bottle coming here. I’ll say one thing for these Iowa girls, they can sure throw-down a slug or two of tequila in a hurry.

I took my second turn, and just as I passed it back to Hannah in the driver’s seat, I leaned forward to see her shirt open to her waist. Those golden mounds standing tall and erect have been playing naked in the sun ... there’s not one fucking sign of a bikini top ever being on them.

By the time I looked over at Hennessy, she was pulling the bottle down, swiping the back of her left hand across her lips, with her huge brown titties wobbling, long after she passed the bottle to Allison. I had to look twice, after wiping my eyes - Allison’s shirt is wadded up down around her waist and her little cherry-red, pointy nipples are aimed right at me. She smiled at me and put both hands underneath her homegrown melons and made them shake and wobble as I wiped the drool off my chin.

I turned to see Mary Ellen with the bottle turned up, bubbles bubbling up as she swallowed, then looked at me with a sexy, shitty grin. Her shirt was open and she took both hands to pull it back and off her shoulders. Damn, what a pair of beautiful, freckled titties she has. It made me wonder if her Mom, Carol, who’s face is sprinkled with freckles, has them on her big titties. Damn, that cute little woman is half the size of Carl and she’s as sexy as her two daughters.

Nice ass on her too, for a momma.

As sexy and cute as Carol is, she’s out-shined by her younger sister Helen Olsen. Now, there’s some prime Iowa breeding stock if I’ve ever seen any. I may need to warn her - don’t fuck with me while I’m drinking tequila.

Belle took a long pull on that tall bottle, then winked at me as she loosened the buttons on her shirt and let her huge titties get some air. Those babies sure look like they were breathing hard. I turned to Reina who is sitting next to me on my right, and damn if she isn’t naked to her waist. She saw me looking - and as she passed the bottle to me, she licked her fingers and smeared that Mexican Pussy Oil all over her nipples.

I was still staring at her naked titties when she bumped my naked chest with the bottle. I looked down and my shirt was gone. I saw it folded and laying across the seat back, but I couldn’t even remember taking it off. I’m not even sure I did.

When I held the bottle up to see how much was in it, I saw maybe one, possibly two good swallows left in it.

Hell, I just went ahead and drained the damn thing.

I held it out to Hannah, but she wasn’t in the driver’s seat. I looked over to see Hennessy smiling at me.

“Hannah ran in to get two more bottles of tequila. She’ll be right back.”

“I didn’t know we were at a liquor store. I would’ve bought the tequila.”

“We’re not. This is where she and Mary Ellen live. Their parents are at the Olsen’s for the steak dinner.”

I felt something touch my legs and looked down to see Belle in the floorboard at my feet, and Reina leaning across me to loosen my belt and jeans.

“Reina, y’all really don’t need to do that. You have no idea what could happen if you pull my jeans off.”

“Mary Ellen, Allison, Hannah and Hennessy - want to see your cock - and Bell and I do too. I honestly believe your cock is even larger than when you fucked us on the plane.”

Hannah came back and stuck her head in the door window where I was sitting. She held the two bottles out to me and I took one in each hand.

She pulled my face around and said, “Kiss me, Josey.”

I gave Reina the bottles and reached through the window put my arm out and pull her closer. My hand hit her naked ass. “You’re naked!”

“I know and you are too. I’d sit on your lap and try to take your cock in my pussy, if someone would drive.”

Belle said, “I’ll drive, if y’all will tell me how to get there.”

Belle was naked when she threw her leg across the seat. I leaned forward and licked her ass, then her pussy.

Hannah was leaning through the window and I pulled her through, on top of me. She licked Belle’s ass and pussy too. Reina leaned forward to lick Belle’s pussy. Hennessy and Mary Ellen were naked too, when they crawled over Reina to lick Belle’s pussy.

Hannah was sitting on my legs with her back to me, pulling my cock up so she could sit on me. Reina held it for her as she aimed my cockhead at her cute little, slobbering pussy.

Hennessy leaned over Reina to kiss me, then she kissed Hannah’s pussy just as my cockhead popped inside her.

Hannah yelled, “YOWWWW! That – fucking – hurt!”

“You can get off if you want to, and I’ll fuck him first,” Hennessy told her.

“Oh-hell-no. I’ve got his cock started in my pussy now and I’m going to take him all the way inside me.”

Allison asked her, “Does it hurt now, Hannah?”

“Not like it did at first, I think I’m going to love fucking ... oooooohhhhh WOW. That felt so fucking good. Do that again, Josey...

“He mashed his cock against my clitty and it felt like a electric shock in my pussy - but it was so good.”

Reina told her, “You only have about half of his cock in your pussy. If the rest of us are going to get a ride on Josey’s cock before the steak dinner, you need to hurry and take him all the way.”

“Could you suck my titties for me? I loved it when you sucked them earlier.”

“I love your titties. You’re going to have a pair like your aunt Helen.”

“I hope I do. I would love to look like her. I bet she wishes she had waited and married a younger man now. I heard her tell Mom that her husband can’t even get a come any more and he can’t stay hard long enough to give her one.”

Reina told her, “You should tell her how it feels to fuck Josey’s cock. We could tell she was in heat, the way she rubbed against him and looked up at him.”

“OH HELL YEAH. I JUST GOT MY COME WITH JOSEY’S COCK IN MY PUSSY.”

Allison asked her, “How did it feel? Does it feel as good as we thought it would?”

“OH FUCK Yesssssssss.” I just got another and uh-oh uh-oh, I feel Josey’s cock swelling and it’s all the way inside my pussy. OH FUCK YES! I just got my third come at the same time he got his. OH WOW. Josey, you’re still shooting cum inside me.”

“Fuck me some more and get another one with me. I love the way you fuck and I love your hot little pussy. Turn around and sit on me so I can suck your titties.”

“OH HELL YEAH! Suck my titties, Josey.”

“Slide up close and kiss me again, Hannah. You’re a woman now, kiss me like a woman kisses the man she just fucked for her first time.”

When she raised up to look down at her pussy, she looked up at me and smiled. “That was fucking awesome, Josey. I wasn’t sure we would ever get your cock in my pussy, but right now, I love the feeling. I hope we get to fuck lots more from now until we get your cattle out to pasture in Mississippi.”

“We will, Baby. You have a hot pussy and you really can fuck.”

“Josey, are you drunk?”

“No Baby. I’m just feeling good. Hand me that bottle so I can take another swig, before I pull Allison over here on my cock. Since you know how to fuck, you can help her get my cock in her pussy.”

Allison was sitting on my legs, smiling up at me when I pulled the bottle down.

“Take another big swig of this Mexican Pussy Oil, Allison.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.